All Comments on 'His Worrisome Aching Ch. 03'

by Doctor O

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
bumknee52bumknee52over 6 years ago
good story

I'm enjoying the story because it's well written and slow developing. You respect the traditions of the people involved, and that's important. The naiveté of the young people is interesting, as is the mother's interest. I'm looking forward to the story getting more erotic, and in seeing how the mother is going to save her daughter from the sin of unmarried intercourse, by 'sacrificing' herself. Maybe....

ken0001ken0001over 6 years ago

Fourteen years six months between last two episodes..Now I'm not into criticism but that's to damn long.. So Sir lets get our shit together and finish this story before I fucking die!

Turtle1952Turtle1952over 6 years ago
I like this

One can only hope they live in a state that permits cousins to be married. I hope they do experiment with each other and maybe mom will join in for some satisfaction. Could get really hot and sexy if you decide to keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Please finish the story

Please don't leave us hanging! This is one of the best stories I've read here

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Great Message - Great Writing!

I found this series after reading "Special Massage". Your sensitive handling of the difficult topics that you wrote about in both these stories has been brilliant. Both "His Worrisome Aching" and "Special Massage" are deserving of continuation. As a reader I know that I want to read more about how all of the wonderful characters that you have created continue to deal with the unique issues that you are illuminating so well..

Both are Five Stars and Favorites on my reading list!

Rapier875Rapier875over 4 years ago
Are you going to finish this ?

It's been over 2 years since Chapter 3 appeared, but then it was 14 years between chapters 2 and 3.

I just hope it won't be another 1 years gap between chapters 3 and 4 !

But please, do finish this !

Rapier

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
This is so great!

I can't wait for the rest of the story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Here here Rapier!

bluelotus9bluelotus9over 1 year ago

Doctor O, just a brief comment on all your stories. There was not one story that i wish had not been extended – the only time this has ever been the case in some years of reading Literotica stories. Your stories are so well written: the characterisations compelling, the plot-lines realistic and exciting. Noted that you have not submitted anything for some time, being totally selfish – that is a shame; I would have loved to have read so much more. Whatever. Congratulations on such excellence, it is greatly appreciated.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous