All Comments on 'Hitting the Bottom Ch. 07'

by small_town_girl

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wow!

That was incredible! Just, wow! You have me so enamored with these two characters that not only was this scene unbelievably hot, but it was also sweet and endearing. I am absolutely in love with this story, and I cannot wait for more! Seriously, you knocked this out of the park! 5* from me, duh! Just.......WOW!

All The Best!

Shysub412Shysub412over 9 years ago
Heavens! That was Hot!!

What a beautiful scene!

You have outdone yourself yet again STG, what's the term for 'better than sheer brilliance'?? No arguments this time please, I know I'm right!

A loving first play session between a newbie and a experienced Dom. The way Dan handled himself was wonderful, He has redeemed himself in my eyes. I hope he has in his.

5 stars for you and a crate of beer for The Brit!

Serafina1210Serafina1210over 9 years ago
Hot and slow

The pacing is brilliant. I'm looking forward to more.

inspector123inspector123over 9 years ago
The highest compliment that I can pay you

is by saying that I wouldn't mind being Sandra myself. I especially like that Dan checked backed with checked back with Sandra after their play session. Beautiful sexy chapter. This is quite a different Dan then when we first met him. I say he is on his way to making a full recovery.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
The best chapter yet

Which is saying something considering the exceptionally high standard of them all.

You truly are an outstanding author who brings her characters to life.

And funnily enough, being male I rarely read blow job scenes because they tend to be un erotic. This however was exquisite and I could just imagine myself on the receiving end.

I could also wince with him when she bit him, but after I stopped laughing.

funinthesungirl19funinthesungirl19over 9 years ago
Not fair!

Right, STG - this is where I whine and pout and kick and scream. Not fair! Here I am, groaning and grumbling as I write the sex scenes in my story, and there you are, knocking it out of the park. Damn you, I say! ;)

Lovely, lovely scene. Also, the line about his dick being used as a pole-vault stick? Hilarious. I could picture that, and it cracked me up.

MasterfuljimMasterfuljimover 9 years ago
Wow STG

You is one awersum dude.

How you get inside these guys heads and bring a scene to life just blows me away...blows me..geddit ??

Shuffles away with embarrassed look, binning the 101 bad jokes book as he walks.

small_town_girlsmall_town_girlover 9 years agoAuthor
...

hey y'all, so you liked the chapter-long play session, now did ya? :D

@Anon 'wow' - these characters are indeed near and dear to my heart, so knowing they came across that way is a great compliment. thank you.

@Shysub - yes, Dan's working real hard on redeeming himself. i think he's doing alright so far, too! :) please send the Brit that crate, he absolutely deserves it.

@Serafina - thank you! i always worry about pace; try as i might i can't rush a story. it just doesn't work for me... working on the next one but will take longer so please bear with me

@inspector - wow, that is a huge compliment! and i'd like to be Sandra sometimes, too ;-P as for the post-session check in, yes i too feel that's real important especially in a situation like this of a total newbie playing for the first time. plus Dan really needs the reassurance...

@Anon 'best yet' - so glad you enjoyed it! truth is the BJ scene was written by the Brit - a male himself, or so i'm told! - which may explain how true-to-life it is, told from a male POV... as for biting, well personally i'm actually into that kinda thing (on the receiving end, that is), but hey - i ain't judgin'!

@fungirl - maybe you and i should join forces, hmm? i admit i love writing the porn stuff... ~blushes~ as for the poll vaulter - that's the Brit's unique sense of humor (or should i say 'humour') and yes, it cracked me up too!

@MJ - PMSL! i am honored to blow you (away! what'ya thunk, you joker perv?!)

xoxo

FindmywayFindmywayover 9 years ago
Amazing!

Wonderful chapter - the details, pace, compassion and super hot sex scenes! I love how Dan and Sandra are developing both as a couple and how they are overcoming thier own personal issues/concerns.

Brillant! looking forward to the next chapter

jhollanderjhollanderover 9 years ago
Very, very hot

I have to agree with fungirl and all the others, that was one well-written, well-paced, and completely sexy scene! I love the wonderful and open communication before, during, and especially the checking in afterwards. Just beautiful!

small_town_girlsmall_town_girlover 9 years agoAuthor
...

@findmyway & @Justahole - thank you both lovely ladies. very glad you enjoyed this chapter :)

also - thank you @turbidus, @diesel_lit, @Lucious_Lily and @PinkMaryJanes for the little red hearts - love you guys, too!

LBGrantLBGrantover 9 years ago
Yummy!

Way to go STG! Another awesome chapter, but you had me cracking up on the first page with Dan reading about wind panels and basement stuff to try to keep from coming. Great stuff. The sex was even better. A wonderful, loving scene.

~LB/Livia

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Hey STG ..the Brit here

Thank you lovely lady for your kind comments, but truth be told readers I just provided the skeleton for STG to put the flesh on.. It's her wonderful way with words that make it ohhh so readable. Make no mistake this is her story which I am honoured to have a bit part in.

.

Ps...I am definitely male...or I was the last time I looked !!

small_town_girlsmall_town_girlover 9 years agoAuthor

heyyyy LB! so glad you enjoyed it - and absolutely shocked you were able to concentrate on *anything* with your story just out on Amazon!!! if i were you i'd be over there refreshing the page obsessively LOL

as for the solar panels - yeap, cracked me up, too! that little nugget is also the Brit's...

(why hello there, my lovely Brit! good of you to make an appearance... xoxo)

always_yesalways_yesover 9 years ago
Yes!

So glad they finally had their scene and such a fun one at that! I'm glad that Sandra was brave enough to ask for what she wanted and that the idea of spanking her more and harder didn't freak him out. That is SO promising for future stories with them! Coughcough-like soon-cough cough? Can't wait for more of your delicious writing STG!!

mcvea2000mcvea2000over 9 years ago
NOT THE END :(

Tell me it isn't so. Please let there be more of this story. Never thought I'd get into a story about the SOB Dan after he assaulted Naomi.

pheobecharmedpheobecharmedover 9 years ago
Cant wait for more

please hurry and put more of this story out. i really want more :-) wtg STG i'm going to read your 2 chapters for your new story now.

small_town_girlsmall_town_girlover 9 years agoAuthor
...

@always_yes - i was glad he didn't freak out, too. gotta admit i wasn't sure about it either... but glad he pulled through! :)

@mcvea2000 - no, it is not the end, but it'd take me a while to get the next chapter out. RL obligations, yada-yada-yada. i'll update on my profile when real progress is made. unfortunately, nothing to report just yet... it does warm my heart that people care about that SOB Dan as much as i do!

@phoebecharmed - hey there! such a pleasure seeing your nickname again! :) as i said it's gonna be a while yet, but so glad you enjoyed it so far. hope you like your Tenderloin extra juicy :D

FlamingoBFlamingoBover 9 years ago
OMG your stories are truly my guilty pleasure!!

STG you so have a fan in me. I literally could not stop reading!! Your stories have truly become my guilty pleasure!! I so love all your characters (secretly I'm in love with Rye but don't tell my husband). Their passion and lust just flowed off the pages and straight into my fantasies. Keep writing and sharing your amazing talent with us! But please hurry and write another chapter soon, the wait for another "play session" is going to drive me crazy!!!! LOL!

small_town_girlsmall_town_girlover 9 years agoAuthor
LOL! I love being your guilty pleasure, @Flamingo! :D

i aim to please, @Flamingo, and am very glad to learn that my story works for you!

i'd also admit that thinking about myself as someone's 'guilty pleasure' makes me feel... mmm... sexy! :D

thank you for your comment, and i hope you keep enjoying my stories in the future. Hitting the Bottom 8 is slow in the making, but it's going to be worth the wait, i promise.

xoxo

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Thrilling

Thank you, please some more : )

small_town_girlsmall_town_girlover 9 years agoAuthor
chapter 8 is off to my editor!

hey y'all, just FYI - chapter 8 is finally done and is now in the hands of the handsome Brit! if all goes well i plan to submit it in the next couple of days, so hopefully by next weekend it will be yours to enjoy. let me just say there's a LOT to look forward to! :)

xoxo

swrdswrdover 9 years ago
a sub control- loved it! so so hot

Very hot sceane. I loved the constant communication and mostly that

Sandra is so into it and is not afraid to play along.

Loved it that as sub, Sandra found away to hint and direct Dan to what she wants, spanking, pleasuring- this was super hot for me!

At first when Dan ordered Sandra to suck him up for 30 minutes i thought it is not going to be hot, sexy or even interesting, but i must say you have nailed it and made that sceane hot as hell (biting his dick... oh boy... this must have hurt LOL)

JasonRTaylorJasonRTayloralmost 8 years ago
More please ;)

Kinda easy reading - hot, but with a wonderful sense of intimacy. It just flowed really well :)

Jason

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Excellent

So very well written. The language...the cast of characters and hot as ...... 😅

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous