Hitting the Bottom Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Just a couple of minutes longer babygirl. You're doing so incredibly well. Keep going... I can't wait to give you your reward."

Sandra smiles widely and bows low to take my cock into her mouth again, bobbing her head slowly and steadily with full dedication, humming again, as if chanting a mantra. The sensation is phenomenal, and I feel my balls tightening up yet again.

The ticking of the timer sounds very loudly now on the table next to us, and I know she can hear it, too. With just a minute to go she glances up at me and lets me see the devilish glint in her eyes as she starts to suck harder, faster, working her tongue against the underside, up and down, up and down, and then she's pushing all the way down so that her nose is nestled tightly against my pubis and the head of my cock is fully buried in her throat. Just as the timer starts to whirr obnoxiously loudly she swallows around my hot, engorged dick, milking and massaging the whole shaft from tip to base...

PING! echoes around the room, and she instantly rubs her fingers hard against my perineum adding an acutely pleasurable pressure to the overwhelming sensory overload, now moaning loudly all around me.

I explode in bliss, my cum spewing rope after rope down her throat as she continues to finger- massage me and gently suck and swallow every drop from my excruciatingly sensitive cock, the delicate lapping and licking going on long after I had finished cumming.

After a couple of minutes indulging in her loving attention I gently take her hair in one of my hands and lift her head so she can look at me, my cock slipping out of her lips and flopping back down onto my thigh.

"Babygirl, that was absolutely incredible. Come here."

I help her up from her kneeling position, pulling her to sit on my lap and cuddle close. She buries her face in the crook of my neck and breathes in deeply, her arms sneaking around my torso to hug me tight while my own hands glide slowly up and down her smooth back, soothing and calming her further.

A few minutes pass as her soft, warm nakedness relaxes under my hands, and then I feel her starting to squirm in my lap, her lips beginning to trail kisses up my neck to the underside of my jaw, quickly adding small licks and tiny sucks as she obviously tries to get my attention. I pull back and grin down at her upturned face.

"You trying to tell me something babygirl?"

She smiles slowly and nods her head, but says nothing.

"Ahhh... might it have something to do with a certain reward you were promised?"

"Mmm... yes sir." She admits softly, an excited undercurrent peeking behind her shy smile.

I tilt my head to one side, suppressing my answering grin, and instead raise an eyebrow. "You know, babygirl, that was mighty cheeky of you, doing what you did. I never did tell you to get me off. I specifically said you were to suck me for 30 minutes without letting me cum." I say, watching the emotions sweep across her face.

I expect some nerves to show at my words, mildly-spoken as they were, but can see none in her expression. Instead, her eyes twinkle with distinct feistiness and she pulls herself back, straightening her spine and sticking out her chin, damn cute as she holds her own even as she's sitting butt-naked and horny on my lap.

"You never told me NOT to get you off when the time's up" she points out boldly. "I followed your directions to the tee."

My chuckle escapes my throat before I can catch it. "Ha! That you did, babygirl. That you did. I see I may need to set up some rules around taking the initiative in session without my explicit permission..." She bites her lip looking just a tiny bit remorseful, and I am almost knocked over by my answering need to reassure her. "But indeed today you've done nothing but follow my instructions in the best way possible, and for that you deserve your very first reward. You ready for that, babygirl?"

She releases her abused bottom lip to sigh softly, heat burning in her eyes. "Yes, please. I'm so ready!"

I take her head in both my hands and kiss her hard before growling into her smiling lips. "Good. Get up and go over to the coffee table. Lie down on your back and spread your legs wide for me. Go."

Sandra almost jumps off my lap and then pretty much knocks my socks off as instead of walking the few steps over to the coffee table she drops down to her hands and knees. Throwing me a hot, seductive look behind her shoulder and wiggling her juicy ass at me she starts to crawl over to the coffee table in slow, exaggerated movements.

God she's going to kill me. And I'm going to die a happy man.

I can see her swollen pink labia peeking from between the rounded tops of her thighs and I am immensely grateful for having just cum. If I hadn't I'd already be buried balls-deep inside of her, all plans for rewarding her be damned. I lean forward, forearms on knees, taking in every minute detail of the show she's giving me.

When she reaches the coffee table Sandra gets up, turns and sits down on the low, solid surface before sinking further to lie flat on her back as instructed. The oval table is made of thick natural wood, smoothed and stained to a gleaming dark sheen, its edges softly rounded. The dark background contrasts beautifully with her golden-creamy skin and blond hair, and at that moment I wish I had a camera with me to take her picture like that. I make a mental note to ask her how she feels about having her picture or video taken. For now, I simply commit the breathtaking view to memory.

She's fucking gorgeous like that.

I get up and pick up the towel left behind me on the sofa, folding it neatly as I walk forward till I get onto the carpet, looming tall over her, and then walk slowly around the table, my paces muted by the thick cotton under my naked feet. Sandra follows me with a hint of apprehension in her eyes until I get behind her shoulder; instead of craning her neck back to keep eye contact she relaxes and closes her eyes, giving up that little measure of control.

God she submits beautifully.

"Mmm... very good babygirl. You look so tasty spread out on the table like that, it's hard to decide which part of you I'm going to eat first..."

I can hear her breath hitch at my words and she moans softly and opens her thighs even wider, letting her knees drop out and arching her back, pushing her chest up, clearly indicating which parts of her body she would most appreciate feeling my mouth on.

I crouch down and gently lift her head with one hand, slipping the folded towel under it with the second. "There you go baby. Let's get you to be nice and comfortable for your reward."

She smiles and opens her eyes to meet mine again. "Thank you"

"You're very welcome babygirl." I lean in for a quick kiss but withdraw before we can get carried away. "Now let's talk safewords for a minute. We're going to use the traffic light system. Are you familiar with it?"

"Ahm, only theoretically, but yes I know how it works. Green means 'Go', Yellow means 'Slow', and 'Red' means 'Stop'."

"That's right. Now you may use these safewords whenever you need them and as many times as you need to. It may take a while for me to learn your body's reactions and I cannot read your mind, so I need you to communicate verbally if you're uncomfortable or if something is wrong. Okay?"

At her nod I continue. "I may also ask you 'what's your color' and expect a prompt and honest answer. Understood?"

"Yes sir." She mumbles, closing her eyes again and breathing deep, but I cannot quite tell if it's because she fears she may need those safewords or because she's excited by the possibility.

"Hmm. So tell me babygirl, what's your color right now?"

Her eyes fly open and clash with mine. "Oh it's green, sir. Please, I'm all green!"

I laugh my relief. "Good! In that case, here are the rules for the rest of this session. First, only speak if you're spoken to or if you need to use your safewords. I love hearing your voice and you're free to make any noise you want, but I want your mind focused on receiving, on feeling the sensations in your body, not on conversation. All right?"

"Yes sir." Her voice is so soft and breathy, so fucking sexy, I almost regret my own rule. Almost.

"Good, and second, keep still. Remember that the pace of your reward is mine to decide, not yours. Keep your body flat on the table; there will be immediate consequences if you don't. Got it?"

Her breathing quickens noticeably with my words, her nipples tightening further. "What - what consequences?" She manages to ask.

"Try it out and you'll see." I say evenly, laying out the bait tantalizingly clear before her. She groans deep in her throat but then nods again. "Yes sir."

I smile and take a deep breath of my own, blowing it out slowly and evenly. I run my hand down her torso, between her rose-tipped breasts and down her stomach to her lower abdomen, softly massaging the low mound of her belly before coming up to stroke the outer curves of her tits with both hands, then pushing them close together and bending to lick and kiss the gorgeous orbs while still avoiding her nipples. I hear her quickly drawn breath and feel the movement in her hips and waist as she starts to squirm and arch, but then stops herself short remembering my order to keep still.

"Mmm, very very good babygirl... you're being such a good girl for me."

I reward her by returning my mouth to her skin, trailing open-mouthed kisses down her ribcage to the dip of her belly button and lower still to the crease of her leg, then up her side all the way back to her tits again where I finally suckle gently on those pebble-hard tips while kneading the flesh around them gently, repeatedly, enjoying the tension I can sense in her muscles as she fights with herself to curb her responses. So sweet.

Finally I draw back and rise up to my feet, feeling my dick at half-mast - surprisingly soon after my recent climax - bobbing in front of me as I walk around her until I come to a stand between her spread thighs, and slowly kneel on the carpet, pushing her knees further out as I do. The table is quite low, and I note with satisfaction that with her feet on the floor her knees are still slightly higher than her hips, which should prevent the strain on her lower back from becoming too intense. I plan to keep her in this position for a while.

Her eyes are back on me and I smile; I'm happy to let her watch. "Put your hands under your head babygirl so that you can see better, and remember to keep quiet and still." I say, sliding my palms up and down from knees to hips and back, lightly and soothingly. She breathes in and nods, and I bend down to start kissing and tasting the soft skin at her inner thighs. Her muscles jump on initial contact and I hear her whimper softly whenever my lips venture closer to her pussy, but she keeps her position and I smile into her skin.

"You're such a good girl baby..."

I raise my head enough to take a close look at her pretty pink pussy, noting the hint of wetness gleaming around the dark-pink hole, the way her outer labia seem slightly swollen and peeled back to allow her inner lips to peek through. The smell of her need thick in the air between us.

So something about this situation has definitely made her horny. Whether it was the 30-minute blow-job, her submission to me, the potential of punishment or the expectation for her reward I still don't quite know, but as a whole I can tell with certainty that she likes the session so far. Yes!

I bend over to lick along the crease to the right of her pussy with a wet, flat tongue, the scent of her sex and the bare hint of her taste going straight to my head and stiffening my cock further. I groan and repeat the movement on the other side of her groin and feel her knees close around my ears in reaction, trying to push my face to the center.

Straightening up, I deliver two quick spanks to her inner thighs, one on each side, and she squeals in surprise. Her eyes shoot up to meet mine again but I am pleased to note that she spreads her knees again and keeps quiet, remembering the 'no talking' rule.

"Tsk, tsk, tsk, I told you to be still or face the consequences, babygirl" I say mildly and her eyes widen. I can almost see the wheels in her head turning as she catches on to the little game I'd devised for her, and I almost laugh out loud as she arches her back off the table, unprompted, obviously testing my reaction.

I oblige by reaching out and slapping the side of her breast, watching her flesh jiggle at the impact as her creamy skin blooms in light pink. She gasps loudly but holds my gaze steadily with her heavy-lidded stare as she deliberately repeats her movement and arches her back right off the table once more.

I smile. "So you like this game, babygirl?" and slap her other breast, leaving a twin quickly-fading mark on her sensitive skin. She sucks her breath in and then answers shakily: "Ohh yes sir... yes I love this game!"

"Good. Now hush and keep still, unless you crave those spankings more than you do my mouth on your pussy..."

I can see her inner debate written all over her flushed face and smoldering eyes as I lower my face again until my lips come in contact with her swollen folds and I start eating her out for real. She tries to hold my gaze at first but soon her eyes roll back and close as the pleasure builds and I revel in her surrender, licking and sucking up and down her slippery slit, my lips pulling at her wet, engorged labia, taking it deep into my mouth before moving to circle my tongue around her stiff clit.

"Mmm, mmm, ohmygod-ohmygod that feels so good!" Sandra moans and mumbles to no one in particular and while I did say 'no talking' I figure this doesn't really count - I'm not sure she even noticed that she said anything - and go back to circling her erect little nub, moving my tongue a little quicker this time.

"Ohmygod yes, please, yes!" she moans and pushes her pussy up into my mouth, her hips suspended above the table. I smack sharply on the lower part of her upturned pelvis where her perineum meets her rosebud in between the bottom curves of her ass cheeks. SWAT!

Sandra shrieks and immediately pulls back, putting her hips down on the table, breathing hard.

"Sorry! I'm sorry..."

I let my fingers rub gently over the tingling skin, the movement smoothed by the juice trickling down from her pussy towards her anus.

"Shhh... no need to apologize babygirl. You did nothing wrong. It's all fair part of the game - if you move you get spanked; if you stay still you get pleasured. I am delighted to do both - so the choice is yours to make..." I hear her gasp as I confirm what she must have suspected already: her real reward is to be pleasured, or spanked, or any mix of the two - and it is hers to control and navigate within the boundaries I have set for our game.

It's our first play session, and this way I can give her what she needs without risking pushing her too far, and her choices would help me learn more about her. That knowledge would most certainly come in handy in future sessions...

Sandra relaxes back against the table, moving her hands out from under her head to grab the table on both sides for better leverage. "Oh lord..." she mumbles and then falls quiet as she boldly opens herself to me, letting her knees and her elbows drop open and closing her eyes, the epitome of trust and surrender. My heart lurches into my throat. So fucking amazing.

I lean over her to kiss her soft belly before moving down over the blond fuzz on her mound and finally back down to her smooth, creamy lips, hooking my hands under her spread thighs and holding onto her hip bones as I delve back into her sweetness. In the back of my mind I realize I'm trying to keep her hips immobile because right now I really want to give her pleasure, not pain.

Soon I discover I have nothing to worry about as she fully complies with my instructions, keeping as still as can be, moaning low almost constantly now as I finally focus on her clit and suck it firmly, my lips clamped around the top of her slit, my tongue stroking its underside inside my mouth.

Her moans are growing harder still and her hips finally start to struggle against my hands but I hold on tight, not letting her lift them off the table, driving her higher and higher towards her climax. Her hands fly back down to her sides and hold onto the edges there, knuckles turning white until with a half- shout, half- wail she crunches her abs and raises the top half of her body, both shoulders and head coming clear off the table, her eyes finding and locking with mine, her need glinting hard in their blue depths, challenging me.

"C'mon already!" she hisses through clenched teeth and I cannot pretend not to understand her meaning. Raising my head as well as my right palm I let it stay poised in the air just above her pussy for a heartbeat looking straight into her eyes. She doesn't flinch, doesn't cower at the obvious threat. She just pleads me with her eyes to do it. I bring my hand down swiftly, delivering a sharp, biting spank right onto her wet, swollen cunt.

"Ohmygaawwwdddd aaaagggghhhh!" Sandra screeches and throws her head back, her spine arched and her knees open wide as sensations run through her body. I watch her closely, gauging her reaction. After several moments of suspended breath she exhales and then drops her hips down to the table, her chest slightly heaving and her eyes still tightly closed. I lower my fingers to glide up and down her drenched slit, soothing the sting with a sweet layer of pleasure.

Once most of the tension dissipates from her body I am ready to go back to my licking and sucking when she almost blows my mind as she raises her head and shoulders clear off the table again, looking me straight in the eye.

"Harder, please!"

Fuck. She wants me to spank her pussy again. I swallow hard but her look doesn't waver; her eyes are locked with mine, shining with her need.

I spank her pussy again, just a bit harder.

"Ffffuuuuuccckkk!" again her head is thrown back as her back arches, pushing her breasts up, the muscles in her stomach quivering. I can see her pussy squeeze onto itself, seeping even more juice down her crack, before it is finally lowered and she breathes hard while my fingers go back to rub softly along the swollen, creamy folds.

Again she raises her head, the fire in her eyes almost scorching in its intensity. "Please sir, may I have another?"

God I'm in danger of blowing my load just from the look on her face. And those words... asking for what she needs without any hesitation, begging me to take her through this experience, trusting me with it... Fuck she's incredible.

I spank her pussy again. And again. And again. The rhythm is slow, deliberate, letting her absorb each and every swat to her hot cunt and then stroking the edge of the pain away, waiting for her explicit request before delivering the next one.

Every time she asks for more I feel my belly clench further, my own need curling tighter. I ignore it. She needs this, she needs the sweet pain the spanking gives her, needs the all- encompassing experience where nothing exists but her body and my hand, and as long as she keeps asking I'll keep giving it to her.

Her breath becomes more and more labored, catching hard with every stinging slap, and a sheen of sweat now covers her whole body. Her pussy looks swollen and almost red and strings of her cream now connect her ass to the table when she arches up. I can't help tasting her again, lapping along her slit in-between sharp spanks, and it feels as if a balloon is slowly growing just inside her vagina pushing everything out, making every fold swell and stand stiff and proud, her clit peeking out of its hood, begging for the direct feel of my hand when it comes down sharply again.