Hitting the Bottom Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohmygod, ohmygod it hurts so good, ohmygod i'm so close please-please-pleeeaaassseee!"

I can't hold on much longer, either. I need to make her cum and I need to fuck her soon. I let my fingers catch her clit in one final spank and then keep them on her flesh, rubbing the little nubbin quickly and persistently, aided by the copious juice making my touch slippery and smooth, not letting up this time.

The swelling inside her grows even larger as her whole body starts to tremble and her head flies from side to side on the folded towel as if trying to escape the intensity of sensations coursing through her body. Then a keening, howling sound comes from the back of her throat and suddenly she's cumming under my fingers - "Ooohhh fffuuuckkk - ooohhh fffuuuckkk - I'm cummingggg!! - quaking and shaking and squirting juice that sprays out in hot, thick drops from under my dancing fingers, raining all over her belly and her thighs, and splatters to the rug below.

"There you go babygirl... there you go. Fuck you're amazing... There you go baby..."

I'm not even sure what I'm saying exactly, I'm so incredibly turned on by the sight in front of me, by the touch and the smell of this quivering wet mess of pure femininity, still trembling in aftershock of orgasm. My own fingers are shaking as I slow down to stroke along her slit again and then carefully sink just one finger into her tight depth.

We both groan deeply. She's so hot and tight inside I think my finger is about to melt. I withdraw slowly and get up to my feet.

"Wait right there babygirl. Don't you fucking move anywhere."

My voice comes up gruffer, harsher than I intended but Sandra doesn't seem to be offended in the least. She opens her eyes just a crack and mumbles in-between huffs and puffs of air -

"Yes sir." Heavy breathing. "I'll be right here."

There's a hint of a smile on her lips now and I feel my own mouth curl upwards.

God I want her.

I stride over to her bedroom, grab a condom from the nightstand and get back to the living room within the space of 10 seconds. Getting back on my knees between her legs I tear the wrapper and roll the condom onto my steel-hard dick, which I could swear had never felt quite as swollen as it does right now.

Holding the base of my cock in my hand I guide it to her spread pussy and circle it along her entrance for just a moment, collecting her juice around my aching head. I want to fuck her so hard, but I want to make sure I don't hurt her. She arches her back again.

"Please, Dan... don't tease me anymore. Please fuck me hard."

Her breathy request is my undoing. I grab her hips and pull them forward to the very edge of the table, pulling her legs up to rest on my shoulders.

"Hold on to the table above your head babygirl."

As soon as her hands take hold I wrap my hands around her thighs and start pushing into her. I can't slam in - she is so swollen inside it takes a slow, steady pressure interspersed with some back-and-forths to plow my way into her depths. But once seated all the way in I lean forward, folding her almost in half over the table, my hands planted on the surface at her waist.

"Look at me babygirl. Look into my eyes while I fuck you."

Her baby-blue eyes, still heavy with sated desire, come up to lock with mine and I smile as I draw back my hips and then push all the way into her again in one smooth stroke.

Both our breaths catch. I hold still deep inside of her feeling her inner muscles give way, then squeeze and flutter around my dick, her eyes sparkling as she watches my reaction. Fuck this feels good. But I don't want to play games any more. I want to fuck her hard and fast until I cum deep inside.

I lean back and grab hold of her hip bones in my hands, holding her pelvis suspended above the table. She bites her lip and tightens her hold on the table, bracing herself. My answering smile is all-teeth, a growl coming out of my throat.

"Arrrggghhhh!"

My hips start jerking sharp and hard while I pull her towards me at the same time, creating a fast and furious rhythm, making our bodies slap together and producing loud squelching noises whenever my dick bottoms out. My balls smack her perineum sharply, repeatedly and I feel my cum getting ready to erupt in any moment.

She does something inside of her, squeezes around me, intensifies the sensation and within two more strokes I'm gone, all thought lost as I feel myself explode deep in her belly, squirting my cum in pulsing jets, sharp shards of pleasure shooting everywhere, so acute they're almost painful. My heart beats like crazy in my chest and I can't catch my breath, feeling a little dizzy all of a sudden.

I lower her hips back to the table, lean forward with my hands next to her waist, my cock still buried deep inside her, and concentrate on regaining control on my lungs, my eyes staring unseeingly at the flushed skin of her chest below me.

When my gaze focuses again I bring it up to Sandra's face, taking in the sweat on her brow, the high color on her cheeks - and the burning need that is now back in her eyes. Once she's got my attention she releases her fingers from where they were curled at the edge of the table and brings them to my chest, gliding their tips up and down my torso, clearly conveying her message.

"I take it you're not quite done, babygirl? You wanna cum again?" I ask, not quite hiding the amusement in my voice.

Her cheeks turn firehouse red but she nods enthusiastically. "Yes please sir!"

I chuckle and move forward to sit fully on the narrow, oval table, pulling her hips high on top of my thighs. My spent cock slips out and I hike her hips even higher, so that her ass rests on my belly. Her legs slip off my shoulders and I grab her knees and push them out, staring at her red, wet, gaping cunt. The delicate tissues around her entrance look abused and swollen, and her clitoris protrudes out of its hood, erect and engorged, begging for attention.

"I want to see how you do it, babygirl. I want you to masturbate for me while I watch. Can you do that, baby? Can you make yourself cum again for me, let me see how you pleasure yourself?"

There's a moment of hesitation, followed by a renewed spark in her eyes as Sandra nods and slowly brings the fingers of her right hand to her lips, and sucks two slowly into her mouth. I watch as she licks all around and in between them, getting them fully coated with saliva, and then trails them down until they slide in an assured, practiced move into her inflamed slit.

My eyes follow her fingers and I dare not blink as they immediately start moving, drawing tight circles with the flat of her pads right onto her clit. I notice the pressure seems stronger at the bottom of the circle and lighter at the top, and the way those circles evolve to unbelievably fast side-to-side strokes when her passion rises up to the pinnacle. Her eyes are closed and her back arches again so that only her head and shoulders are on the table and I need to hook my elbows with her knees and grab hold of her hips again to help keep her in that position while her fingers keep flying across her flesh until with a high screech she bucks and cums again, writhing and shivering and sobbing her release.

"ohmygod-ohmygod-ohmygod yes-yes-yes ohmygod aaarrrrgggghhhhaaa!"

Another small gush of juice seeps between her fingers and trickles down her clenching cunt and asshole. So fucking perfect.

"Fuck yeah babygirl, that's right... You cum so fucking beautifully baby... There you go..."

I watch her fingers slow down to a stop and then cup her pulsating pussy, squeezing lightly every few seconds while the rest of her body goes limp and I carefully push her off my thighs to lie down fully on the table, while I go back to kneeling on the carpet between her open knees.

I lean in to kiss the back of her fingers over her pussy. "Absolutely beautiful, babygirl. I'll be right back."

I leave her there for a moment to go to the bathroom, get rid of the soiled condom, wash up a bit and then return to her with a warm, wet washcloth. She's lying there with one hand still stroking very gently between her thighs, the other gliding along the sweaty undersides of her breasts, her eyes closed and her face relaxed, a tiny smile decorating her lips.

So sweet.

I crouch next to her and she blinks her eyes open, turning her head towards me, looking at me contently.

"Hi." Her voice is soft, a little hesitant, as if belatedly remembering to be shy about everything that had transpired between us.

"Hey babygirl." I lean in to kiss her briefly before using the warm washcloth on her face, neck, chest, and finally between her legs. Sandra blushes hard but lets me take care of her without comment and I wink at her.

"I was looking forward for a chance to do this ever since you washed me at the hospital."

She giggles. "Mmm... I'm happy to let you bed-wash me any day! Especially since I don't have the energy to move just yet..."

"Mmm... I may take you up on that baby. Now let's go to bed, shall we? I'm sure the table is getting hard on your back, no?"

She agrees with a small grimace and I help her up to walk hand-in-hand into her bedroom. There's an easy breeze coming in from the open window, its slight coolness welcome against our still-too-hot bodies. I push back the thin sheet cover and we both get in, rolling to our sides facing each other. I reach over to tuck her hair behind her ear, wanting to see her face.

"So, babygirl, how was your first play session?"

She blinks in surprise and then smiles slowly. "Are you fishing for compliments sir?"

I laugh and smack her naked ass lightly. "Hey! And what if I am?"

She giggles in response. "Oh! You're right, there's nothing wrong with compliments! I enjoyed it very, very much. And I'd very much like to do that again - play with you, that is. If you'd like to...?"

There's that insecurity in her voice again. Can't she tell she blew my mind just now?

"I most definitely would like to play with you again, babygirl. It was an absolute pleasure. I'm very glad you liked it, too. Now tell me this: was there anything that you would have had done differently? Anything that didn't work for you? Anything we should practice more before it is absolutely perfect?" I wink at her, making a half-joke of my question on purpose, knowing she needs to feel safe in answering honestly without worrying about hurting my feelings.

She seems to mull it over in her head and then shakes it resolutely. "No, there was nothing I'd change. I admit I was a little embarrassed when you told me to masturbate in front of you but honestly even that turned out to be hotter than hell. I felt like a sex goddess... I loved it!"

I draw her into my arms for a long, warm hug, our bodies touching from head to toe. "You are, you know... a sex goddess, that is. I swear I'm gonna start worshipping at your feet soon..."

She giggles and shudders - "oh no, the horror!" and laughs into my chest hearing my chuckle. I push at her shoulder to roll her over to her other side so that I can spoon her from behind, pulling the sheet above both our bodies as I do.

"Hmm... alright, maybe not. But you're absolutely the sexiest woman alive, babygirl, and I'll hear no arguments about that fact. Now let's get some sleep."

"Mmm... 'kay" she mumbles and snuggles close and I bury my nose in her hair, smiling at her easy consent.

"G'night babygirl."

"Mmm 'night sir."

*

*

*

Author's note: Did you like this chapter? Tell me, please! VOTE, FAVORITE and COMMENT. Thanks!