Hoary the Horny Snowman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Gee Hoary, you're alive! How did that happen?"

"Alive? I don't know what I am but I do remember your voice," Hoary replied in a cheerful voice.

"Of course you do. Do you remember that it was me that made you?"

"No, all I remember was hearing your voice; then it was quiet and dark for a long time. When it got light I could now see but I started to feel warm and I was afraid that I'd melt and I didn't know what to do. So I thought about moving away and all of a sudden I grew legs."

"Wow! That is so awesome! It's like something from a book or a TV show. Well since you're alive now, do you want to play with me Hoary?"

"Sure Tommy, whatever you want. You're my friend."

For the next hour they had great fun throwing snowballs at each other though every time Hoary was hit he would simply absorb the snowball into his body which Tommy thought was unfair. But as the sun sank down it became time for him to go, reluctant as the boy was to depart.

"Don't worry Hoary, I'll be back tomorrow and we can play again."

"Can't I come with you Tommy?" Hoary replied sadly. "I don't like being all alone."

"Golly Hoary, I wish I could take you home but I don't know how I'd explain you to my mom. Besides if people saw a snowman walking down the street they would freak out and probably call the police. They might arrest us and take you to jail where you'd melt."

Hoary shook his head and shuddered just at the thought of melting.

"No I don't want that to happen. I guess that means I'm trapped here."

"Well I've been thinking and I might have a plan. We'll have to wait until tomorrow to try though. Bye for now, but I promise I'll come back."

The two new friends walked around to the front of the building and as Tommy left the property Hoary waved goodbye. The rest of that night and all the next day in school Tommy went over the plan in his mind. In fact he was mildly rebuked by his teacher Ms. Crabtree for daydreaming in class and not paying attention but none could've blamed him if they knew the actual circumstances.

Finally the last bell rang signaling the end of classes for the day. He didn't even wait for James but instead rushed home in order to begin implementing his plan. The wardrobe in the attic again provided him with materials needed and soon he was standing with his new friend as he explained the details.

"Right now I have to go to Mrs. Quimby's house before it gets too late but I'll be back. When I do, you put on this long coat, gloves and snow boots and then we'll go."

Hoary assented and assured Tommy he'd be ready and waiting and was true to his word. The final touches to the disguise were a pair of big sunglasses followed by wrapping the scarf around the lower part of Hoary's face covering it completely.

When they came to the hole in the fence Tommy struggled mightily to pull it wide enough for Hoary to slip through but the snowman held up his gloved hand and signaled for the boy to stand back. He then took hold of the fence and easily pulled it back to the point where the steel ripped and he could walk thru without it touching him.

"Gee willikers Hoary, I could hardly move it. How did you do that?"

"I'm not sure, I just knew how to. Kind of like walking and talking. Plus I appear to be very strong."

"It must be magic cause your hat and wand used to belong to a magician. Well, either way we have to go."

They turned and were soon hurrying along the sidewalk as quickly as they could. They received a few strange looks, this mismatched pair, but none stopped or questioned them and soon they stood safe and sound in Tommy's backyard.

"You can stay here pal of mine and you won't be bothered any. Only thing is, at night it would be better if you went into the shed so you'll be out of sight of my mom when she gets home. Do you want to sleep or have anything to eat?"

"I don't think so. I can stand still and relax but I don't think I can sleep. And somehow I understand what you mean by eating but I doubt I have to. I don't think I have a stomach anyway."

"Wow! That would be neat if I didn't need to sleep. I could do a lot more stuff but I get tired. But I like eating, at least some stuff like ice cream. Maybe you should try that, it's frozen like you. Okay Hoary, I have to go now but I'll see you after I get home tonight. If you want you can take off the disguise now but keep it in the shed in case you have to wear it again."

That night while his mom cooked dinner he again met with the sentient snowman and they talked so quietly there was no chance they'd be overheard. For a thought had come to Tommy; one that troubled him greatly and he needed to discuss it with the snowman.

"Right now things are okay Hoary, but when the weather gets warmer in the spring it's going to be trouble for you. I don't want to scare you but when that happens I'm afraid you'll melt away and I don't know what to do to stop it from happening."

Before this revelation the snowman had seemed carefree but this sobering news soured his mood. He became grumpy and his replies to Tommy were now monosyllabic. The boy felt bad about having to tell him but it was concern for his friend's welfare that drove him to do so. Still he had hope that a solution to the problem could be found.

"Don't be sad Hoary, we're not beaten yet. Tomorrow we can go on the computer and try to figure something out."

The snowman just harrumphed so the boy said good night and went inside. The next afternoon Tommy again lied to Mrs. Quimby and said he was going to see James but instead he went home. First he turned the heat all the way down in the house and opened a dining room window to allow some cold air in before going out the backdoor to the yard. He led Hoary into the house once he'd put on the boots and from there to the dining room where the computer was located.

He showed the snowman how to use it and like everything else Hoary picked it up almost instantly. Tommy first researched the North Pole for he knew it was always cold but it was so far away he couldn't imagine how to get Hoary there. The two of them sat there dejectedly until Tommy had to return to Mrs. Quimby's house. Before they left he showed the snowman how to turn down the heat and also gave him his backdoor key so he could access the computer the following day once the house was empty.

"In case you come up with an idea while I'm at school then you can use the computer to check to see if it might work. If I get an idea I'll check myself or tell you about it. Don't worry though, I'm sure we'll find something. It doesn't make sense that you'd come to life only to melt away."

Hoary wasn't so sure about that but he realized his friend meant well, so he said nothing. That night as he stood in the shed he attempted to plot a strategy but the gaps in his knowledge of the world were too great to overcome. He resolved to learn as much as possible the next day so he might be able to find a solution. It was either that or perish when spring arrived and Hoary didn't want that; for life was already sweet and he wanted to survive.

The following morning he listened as Tommy and his mother left the house and it was shortly after he unlocked the backdoor and slipped inside. He was sure to wear the snow boots so he wouldn't leave a trail of moisture on the floor during his visit. The house felt very hot to him so the first thing he did was bottom the thermostat out before going to the dining room and opening the window wide. Next he turned the computer on and began to search the internet like Tommy had taught him how to.

It was due to the vagaries of search engines and how they listed sites that our story takes an even more amazing turn. Hoary learned much about weather and temperatures along with geography when he decided to also find out about himself, or rather his composition. So his twig fingers typed in the word snow and hit search.

Many of the listings contained useful scientific information while others were irrelevant but there were a few that caught his attention simply because he didn't understand what they were about. So he clicked on one to see what it meant and to gain more knowledge of this strange world he found himself a part of. For he'd already discovered what an aurora was while researching the north pole but he hadn't a clue what an aurora snow was; that is until he clicked the button.

If Hoary had an actual jaw it would have dropped when the image popped up on the screen. There before him in all her glory was a naked human female doing something with a naked human male and for whatever unexplainable reason he was spellbound. The snowman's twig fingers clicked link after link as Aurora Snow, porn star extraordinaire, taught him the mysteries of the flesh though it appeared nothing about her remained a mystery.

Suddenly much as before when he grew legs Hoary felt something happening to his body, something new and exciting. While staring at the perverted and quite frankly gymnastic contortions she managed to twist herself into, often with multiple males, something emerged out of him from right between his wide snow legs. Something that was long, thick and as hard as solid ice.

Right after the snow phallus emerged Hoary felt more growing and a moment later two large snowballs popped free to hang below his frozen snow member. A horny grin spread over his face as his hand found his brand new part. He'd observed the various men stroking their protuberances with great pleasure as they cavorted with Aurora and he wished to try it out for himself.

The twigs curled around the base of the shaft and stroked it slowly in an upward motion and to his delight he experienced the most sublime feeling of his short existence. Faster his hand moved now, going up and down the prodigious length of the phallus as his charcoal eyes remained fixed on his instructor of the carnal arts. At that moment she was sucking and jerking a large cock as she knelt before its owner, when the man cried out he was going to cum.

Hoary was transfixed as he watched the man climax onto Aurora's face as well as into her open and willing mouth. That triggered another new sensation in the snowman that he felt from his curling snow toes to the tingling top of his round head though it was centered in his newest parts. Suddenly from the frozen tip of his snow phallus exploded a thick white spurt of liquid. It shot over the computer screen with great force and was followed by many more.

During his first ever orgasm Hoary was given a brief taste of being one with the universe. That and how good it feels to shoot your load all over the place like crazy. No sooner had he finished then he decided to do it all again. His jovial smile became a lustful leer as his twig fingers continued their frenzied stroking.

_____________________________________________________________

Jill managed to work straight through to lunchtime that day without having a bad or depressing thought for a pleasant change. Since the day was cold she decided to eat somewhere close by though that limited her choices to either a fast food burger joint or the neighborhood bar and grille. As she passed the bar she noticed that on their daily specials sign they were offering a hearty French onion soup she thought would fit the bill on that chilly, winter afternoon.

It was only when she was sitting at a table with the steaming bowl before her that it happened. A random glance across the room where a man was whispering into the ear of his date who seemed enthralled was all it took. The feeling hit her like a speeding locomotive. Alone.

By the time Jill left the bar she had drunk three vodka martinis and called work to let them know something had come up unexpectedly and she wouldn't be returning that afternoon. On the bus ride home she sat crying until a woman had offered her a tissue which caused her to pull herself together a bit. When she first arrived home her only concern was having another drink so it wasn't until after she finished it and poured another that she removed her coat.

That was when she realized how cold the house felt. She remembered lowering the thermostat to sixty two degrees when she left for work but it felt much colder. With the drink in hand Jill walked toward the living room when she heard strange noises emanating from behind the closed dining room door. Without thinking she turned the doorknob intending to investigate the sounds.

What she saw when she did so made her doubt her sanity for a start. Standing there a few feet away was what appeared to be an over six foot tall living snowman watching a porno movie on the computer. A silk top hat, snow boots, a scarf, a belt and a vest with something protruding from a pocket comprised his wardrobe. What was even more disturbing was he was stroking his hard snow member while watching as a young woman was being penetrated by multiple men onscreen.

"Oh my God! I've lost it! There is no way this can really be happening!"

Jill slumped against the door frame, her mind spinning wildly. Somehow she managed to hold onto her glass which in itself rated as a minor miracle under the circumstances. Her eyes had tightly shut and she was babbling to herself and it was that sound which captured Hoary's attention. Her womanly voice cut through the lustful haze and when he turned it was his turn to be surprised.

Tommy had so far been the only human he'd been in contact with, though he had been investigating a female of the species through the computer. So Jill Jones was the first real live woman he had seen with his own charcoal eyes and she certainly wasn't a disappointment. In fact it made him realize how what he'd viewed on the screen was but a pale imitation of a real woman.

Despite her frequent bouts with depression the past two years, after being widowed at age twenty six, Jill Jones hadn't lost an iota of her good looks. She was as beautiful as the day she married, the only differences being her hips had widened and her breasts had gotten fuller during her pregnancy and the positive changes remained in the years since Tommy's birth.

There was something about her hysterical reaction which filled Hoary with pity but also guilt. For he understood that he was the cause of her troubled mood and wished to somehow comfort her, or at the least assure her he wasn't a threat and in fact he was her son's friend.

He approached the woman and reached out to her with one of his branch arms. Naturally it wasn't the one engaged in stroking his member for he was loath to stop what he was doing in regards to that. He had just discovered the joys of sexual arousal, masturbation and orgasm and like a child with a shiny new toy he was unwilling to let go. And being in such close proximity to Jill only inflamed his inhuman lust. Still he felt he had to do something to calm her.

Jill felt a light touch on her cheek and when she opened her eyes the snow creature stood right before her. She closed her eyes again but still felt her face being stroked gently when she heard him speak to her in a voice both deep and kind.

"Um, excuse me. I'm sorry I've upset you but I wanted you to know that I mean you no harm."

Jill opened her eyes and blinked a few times at the creature but she was still in such a state of shock that she was unable to do more at the moment. Hoary felt her looking at him was a good sign but now he found himself becoming somewhat tongue tied in her presence. He stammered a bit and felt hot under the scarf but he managed to say more to help her understand.

"Y-y-you must be Tommy's mom. He's spoken to me about you though he didn't mention how beautiful you are."

Somehow those words sank into her consciousness enough that she could respond.

"You know my Tommy?" she asked with a touch of hopefulness in her voice.

"Yes, in fact he's the one who made me; as well as being my best and only friend. He also gave me permission to use the computer during the day while he's at school. I'm so sorry I startled you."

"Tommy made you, but how did he bring you to life?! And wait a second, but did you just say I was beautiful?"

"Yes Tommy's mother, even more beautiful than the girl I'm watching on the computer."

After Hoary compared Jill to a porn actress she felt a trifle embarrassed and so she cast her eyes downward where of course they fell upon his twig hand stroking his snocicle. It appeared so large and hard to her that her drunken mind wondered what it would feel like filling her suddenly tingling pussy. For his part Hoary took the opportunity to ogle her full breasts and he was able to catch a tantalizing glimpse of bare flesh where her top blouse buttons were undone while her chest rose and fell with her breathing.

Its doubtful things would have continued down this perverted path if she'd been sober, but she wasn't by a long shot. Drunken curiosity (and add to that a touch of horniness and a pinch of frustration) got the best of Jill as her hand reached down and wrapped around Hoary's thick (snow)manhood.

He let out a mighty groan as her touch pushed him past the frozen edge of frustration glacier and into a veritable sexual winter wonderland of orgasmic delight. Hoary had enjoyed his earlier climax and he would always treasure it as his first, but this one surpassed it in all ways. First being right next to a beautiful woman had excited him greatly and he'd discovered that his newfound sense of smell worked just fine as he savored Jill's mingled scent of perfume, sweat, alcohol and the beginnings of arousal.

Then when she touched him it was like a revelation from heaven. For no matter how good his twig hand felt touching his member it couldn't hold a candle to the incredible sensation he received when her much warmer hand encircled his cold shaft. It erupted like an Antarctic volcano and within seconds Jill's blouse and slacks were coated and dripping with Hoary's thick, sticky snow seed.

She watched with a combination of fascination and disgust as the white viscous fluid collided with and then clung to her clothing though a tiny drop here and there fell to the floor at her feet. But what had amazed her was as the snowman blew his load she could feel the life in his snow phallus. Each time it spurted Jill felt it tremble and quiver in her hand. It was only when Hoary's orgasm was finished and no more snow-cum emerged that she realized she had been unconsciously stroking its thick length.

She quickly removed her hand which prompted a disappointed sigh to escape Hoary's mouth. However in spite of that setback he realized he had made a big mess on her which he should do his best to clean. He started to unwrap the scarf from around his neck with the intention of using it for that purpose when she stopped him with a raised hand.

"At this point it doesn't really matter anymore. I'm not sure if my clothes are ruined but they'll need more than that to clean them off."

"I'm sorry about that Tommy's mom."

"Well since you're Tommy's friend, as strange as that is, you might as well call me by my name, which is Jill."

"My pleasure to meet you Jill, I'm Hoary," he told her tipping his hat (with his free hand) and bowing slightly.

"Hoary, huh? I think horny would be more accurate," she told him with a giggle. "Though I'm sorry if I caused your accident."

"Don't be sorry Jill, at least for my sake. That was the greatest feeling I've experienced in the short time I've been around. Your hand felt so wonderful, much better than mine. I'm sorry about your clothes though."

As he spoke Jill had started unbuttoning her blouse and after she slipped it off her shoulders Hoary was dumbstruck when he saw her large breasts now only covered by her lacy brassiere. When she unfastened her slacks and shimmied them down he was spellbound which turned to euphoria when her hand rested on the middle section of his body so she could lift each leg to remove them completely.