Hoary the Horny Snowman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His still erect phallus literally bobbed and swayed without being touched he was so excited by Jill's proximity to him when with no warning she crouched down. She tilted her head back as her brown eyes met his charcoal ones and he felt her warm breath on him. First she swallowed down what liquid remained in her glass for additional courage and then she wrapped her dainty hand around his frozen base while placing the glass on the floor.

"Would you like if I sucked your big snow cock, Hoary? Can I take that big thing into my little mouth? What do you say, hmm?"

All he could do was nod he was so worked up and when her full red lips opened and her pink tongue emerged and flicked across his head he almost came again.

"J-J-Jill, I want to warn you, I'm not sure how much of that I can take. My balls have another winter storm brewing."

"Oh really! Well I'll tell you what Hoary, you just wait until I take you in my mouth and then feel free to let yourself go."

Putting her words into action the sexy widow opened her mouth wide and engulfed as much of Hoary as she could fit. Her lips slid down the shaft like it was a popsicle until the tip collided with the back of her mouth while at the same time her hand fondled his big snowballs.

For the third time that day Hoary felt the exhilarating rush of orgasm approach faster than a toboggan filled with plus size people hurtling down Deadman's Slope when it was icy. Without thinking he grabbed Jill by her hair as he thrust forward. Seconds later her mouth was deluged by his splooge as it shot from his head in a torrent of thick white ejaculate.

Jill did her utmost to swallow it down and even though she was aided by the position of his head by her throat opening the large amount he produced proved more than she could handle. Even as she swallowed much of it, some did escape her mouth where it ran down to her chin and from there it cascaded to her full breasts where it settled in the valley of her ample cleavage. Hoary let out a delighted groan and now he knew for certain that a woman's mouth felt even better than her hand on his snocicle.

Jill released him from her mouth with a popping sound as she swallowed the cum remaining in her mouth. It didn't have much of a taste, just a faint hint of chemicals, but somehow it was as refreshing to her as the waters of a cold mountain spring. In fact she couldn't get enough so she dipped her finger into what remained between her breasts and then greedily sucked it off.

If there had been a chance that his erection would subside after cumming then watching her eagerly feasting on his cum put an end to that. But Hoary wanted to try all he'd seen on the computer with her so as soon as Jill finished getting every drop of his seed he reached down and took her by the shoulders and pulled her to her feet. Once she was standing on her three inch heels Hoary snaked his longer arm behind her and with his nimble twig fingers he deftly unfastened her brassiere.

"Oh Hoary, you beast! I see you're a snowman who sees what he wants and takes it," she told him as she slid her bra off her shoulders and tossed it to the floor.

Her large nipples were already erect from the cold outside air that flowed in the open window but even if they hadn't been his twig fingers pinching them roughly would have had the same effect. Jill felt her panties dampening as her juices escaped her and Hoary also smelled this which excited him further.

His hands now fondled each breast, squeezing and kneading the soft flesh and Jill moaned in response. As enjoyable as he found this Hoary wanted more, a lot more. So after a minute of this he slid his arms down to her waist and lifted her easily into the air before sitting her on the dining room table. From there his fingers slid under the waistband of her panties and tugged them down and he didn't stop until they were off her.

He first brought them to his carrot nose where he inhaled deeply of her scent before he placed them on top of his erection. One of his hands then resumed stroking himself with the added stimulation of her silky lingerie while his other hand ran up the sensitive skin of her inner thigh.

"Oh yes, don't stop," she begged him as her thighs spread wider apart.

He traced the outline of her pretty pink pussy with a rough twig finger and his woody touch sent her senses reeling. When he brushed against her clitoris she gasped and when a finger entered her it proved to be too much. She let out a wail and threw her head back as her climax built. When he pinched her nub it sent her over the edge and it was for over a minute that her body shook and trembled in wave after wave of orgasmic bliss.

Finally her orgasm subsided enough that she could see straight but her face now wore a wanton expression that most who knew her wouldn't recognize. There was no need to encourage Hoary though, for he now bent his body so his head could be close to the object of his desire. Jill wasn't sure what to expect but she wasn't disappointed as his carrot nose slid between her lips and into her wet and juicy core.

"Yes Hoary, yes!" she cried out as all four orange inches penetrated her sopping pussy.

Though he didn't have a proper tongue to lick her with Hoary was able to absorb her womanly juices with his face pressed to her pink lips as he nose fucked her. He had instinctively realized after he first gained 'awareness' that he could absorb snow into his body as he'd done during the snowball fight with Tommy but he enjoyed her flavorful secretions much more than that.

Jill was also enjoying the feeling as he thrust his nose in and out of her wet pussy along with the feeling of his snow face colliding with her pelvis as he did so. When one twig hand found her breast and the other her clit she was in heaven and that was before he sped up his movement.

"Oh, I'm almost there! Please don't stop! Yes!" Jill cried out as his efforts succeeded in again making her cum.

Hoary continued to pump his nose in her as she climaxed and he reveled in the amount of her juices that flowed from her onto his facial surface where he could ingest it. When it appeared her orgasm had ended he withdrew his now soaked nose from her passage prompting a disappointed sigh from Jill.

"Don't worry gorgeous, I'm about to fill you with something much bigger - and colder," he told her with a lascivious leer. "Only one problem I can foresee - your insides are so hot I'm afraid you might melt my member some so I'm going to have to channel more of me to there as we go on to keep its size the same. Are you ready?"

"Yes Hoary, give it to me. Fill my tight, hot pussy with your big snow cock and fuck me good until I scream."

"That sounds like a plan," he answered as he straightened his body up.

He started by running his snocicle shaft along the outside of her pink lips bringing them both pleasure. Even that was enough to melt a small amount of his shaft surface but he immediately absorbed the liquid back into himself as well as her juices. When he had built up an extra layer from her secretions he was ready to go for it.

First Hoary grabbed her supple legs near her knees and raised them to midair while also pushing them farther apart opening Jill's petals even wider. He next pushed himself so his member was lined up with her hole. The tip of his snocicle slid between her open lips and once it was nestled there he drove forward hard, forcing a gasp from her lips.

She was already receptive to this due to his nose being in her earlier but his snocicle was much thicker and he only managed to work a third of it in her to begin with. But Hoary persevered and continued pushing deeper though he wasn't sure if she could handle his full length. Still she managed to take over two thirds of his shaft in her pink paradise, for that was what it felt like to him.

Hoary now knew the greatest joy this world offers to those of the male persuasion. To wit, having his hard member squeezed and caressed by the most intimate part of a woman. This while plumbing her to the limits of her vaginal depths. For her part Jill had never felt so full as his wide shaft stretched her beyond what she'd ever experienced and somehow the coldness of his large member only fanned the white hot flames of her ardor.

He started at a relatively slow pace but as his passion grew he increased the tempo of his thrusts. Jill had placed her hands on his legs and did her best to encourage him to go deeper and faster by pulling on him. Hoary responded to her signal by sliding even more of his member inside her until his snow globes now slapped her ass with each thrust he made.

"Harder Hoary! Oh yes, give it to me baby! I love your big snow cock in me. Don't stop, don't you dare stop now!"

He had no intention of doing that. In fact if the room had caught fire it was unlikely he would've attempted to flee he was so caught up in what he was doing with her. As they continued coupling he leaned his body forward which pushed her legs against her chest while all the time continuing his rapid pumping. He again felt climax nearing so he redoubled his efforts until with a shudder his body ceased moving. Jill felt him swell inside her and right after that he started to spew his chilly snow seed deep. It seemingly drew from an inexhaustible reservoir for even though it was his fourth orgasm of the day there was no diminishment in the volume of the slushy liquid.

In fact it was possible it was his biggest load as he was more turned on from this than what had happened earlier. Either way he came so much that it started to seep from her and onto the tablecloth while he was still filling her. Eventually no more came out so he withdrew his member from her which also allowed a large volume of cum to escape also.

"Wow! That was incredible Hoary. But what happened to you?" she asked him with the concern plain in her voice.

For as she looked at him she detected a change in his appearance. His snocicle was as long and thick as it had been but before his midsection had been full and round but now it looked much flatter and smaller to her and the vest hung loosely.

"Oh that. I told you how hot your little pussy was and I'm afraid it was melting me as we fucked. I had to shrink other parts of my body in order to keep my full length but it was worth it."

"Does that mean if you were to fuck me some more then you would keep shrinking until there was nothing left? That would be horrible."

"It might happen that way if I kept going without doing anything about it but I don't plan on that. All I have to do is be in contact with snow or some type of liquid though snow works best, I believe. Maybe I should go out to the yard for a little while and regenerate."

Jill slid from the table onto her feet though she had to hold on to steady her body as her legs were a trifle unsteady from the pounding she'd just taken. She felt the carpet under her feet was wet and with a start she realized that had come from Hoary's melting body.

"Come on Hoary, I'll let you out the backdoor," she said before turning and leaving the dining room after first picking up the glass from the floor.

He followed right behind and the whole time his eyes were focused on her round, shapely ass. Before that he really hadn't a chance due to the positions she'd been in but he now was unable to look away. In fact without thinking he slapped it with his hand leaving four red marks from his twig fingers. She turned and glared at him though as soon as she saw his swaying snow cock she was unable to stay angry.

"Sorry Jill, but I couldn't help myself. Your ass is so beautiful and it seemed to be asking for it," he sheepishly informed her with his head hung low.

"I forgive you Hoary, though I may ask something from you later to prove your sincerity. But I guess you're what I'd call an ass-snowman."

They continued into the kitchen and Jill poured herself a drink before going to the door. Hoary watched with curiosity as she took a sip then smiled.

"Do you mind if I ask what that is? It's clear like water but unless my carrot nose is mistaken then it's something else."

"This," she said holding up the glass for his inspection, "is a drink we people call vodka. Would you like to try some? It'll grow hair on your chest."

"I don't know why I'd want that even if it was possible. Besides you're drinking it and you sure don't have hair on yours."

"It was just a joke. But it makes you feel good, so try it if you like."

She held out the glass to him and he took it from her. First he looked at it closely and then took a sniff.

"Its strong so you're better off just drinking it down."

He nodded then in one gulp he swallowed it all. Immediately he felt a type of fire spread outwards from the liquid as it coursed through his snow body but he had to admit he liked the feeling it gave him.

"More please," he requested while handing the empty glass back to Jill.

She poured another glass but surprised him by instead handing him the bottle before taking a sip from the glass.

"You might as well drink from this Hoary. You're bigger than I am so you might need more. Now go outside and I'll see you in a little while, snow stud."

As he headed out the door Jill gave his snocicle a squeeze in passing. He went out by the frozen mound that was all that was left of Tommy's unfinished fort. Since he was wearing boots he had to kneel down so his body could come into contact with the snow that remained on the ground. As he absorbed it he also absorbed the remaining vodka in the bottle; though in the more traditional way.

By the time he had regained his former size he was also quite polluted with his snow alcohol level well beyond the legal limit. He staggered to his feet and swaying heavily he headed into the shed to avoid the afternoon sun. He wasn't there long when Jill appeared at the door. She was wearing a pair of snow boots herself as well as a long bubble coat. However once she stepped inside she removed the coat revealing she had nothing on beneath it.

Hoary's charcoal eyes near bugged out of his snow head when he saw this and his snocicle which had softened though not shrunk immediately sprang upwards so that it jutted out proudly.

"I see someone's glad to see me," Jill told him with a grin right before her hand encircled his girth.

"You got that right bitch. Now suck my big, snow cock!"

"Excuse me! Who do you think you're talking to and where did you learn to speak like that?" she said, releasing him and then putting her hands on her wide hips.

"Did I say something wrong?" he slurred. "I saw them talking like that to Aurora Snow on the computer before so I thought it was okay."

"Well, I guess you didn't mean any harm by it, but that's a movie, it isn't real. But is that what you want, do you want me to be your little bitch?" she replied, warming up to the idea of role playing with him.

He was now totally confused but that is common for any male dealing with a woman, let alone for someone that had just recently been created and was finding his own way in the world. Fearing to say the wrong thing Hoary just nodded his head. Jill crouched before him and wrapped her hand right around the base while her other hand played with his big snowballs. She began by running her tongue the length of his shaft, starting at the bulbous head and sliding it down his full length until reaching the bottom. Her tongue lashed it all around until his shaft was coated by her saliva.

She then opened her mouth as wide as she was able to and swallowed the head into her warm and willing mouth. Jill bobbed her head up and down taking as much as would fit with every pass. His twig fingers ran through her long, dark hair as she sucked him deep and he again felt himself melting. But what a way to go!

Still as much as he enjoyed being sucked Hoary wished to fill her flesh sheath again with his snow sword. And he knew what position he wanted to try next. By this time Jill had resumed licking all around his head so he was able to move her away from him. She then looked up at him questioningly.

"Yes Hoary, what do you want me to do? What do you want from your horny, little, drunk bitch?"

"Stand up and turn around," he demanded.

With a final lick to his sno-cone Jill stood and then turned her back to him. He took his shaft with one hand while the other pushed her body down so she was bent at the waist. Once she was in position he pressed his large head to her entrance and started to rotate his hips. The tip of his head just penetrated her pink lips but he went no deeper and instead was content for the time being in just making little circular movements. After a minute of this Jill thought she would go crazy from lust so she attempted to move her booty back toward his snocicle. He thwarted that by exerting equal force with his powerful arms to keep her butt where it was.

"Please Hoary, stop teasing me! I want your big snow cock in me all the way. Give it to me baby!"

"All right, I will. You better brace yourself against the wall first," the horny and drunk snowman replied to the drunk and horny milf.

No sooner had Jill placed the palms of her hands against the shed wall then Hoary took hold of her hips with both hands and drove as deep as she could take. The breath was forced from her when he did but she didn't care, not as long as he filled her pussy with his frozen treat.

Meanwhile an idea had occurred to him while he teased her which he decided to attempt. Hoary had discovered he could manipulate his body to a point so he attempted something new. Focusing all his concentration he managed to freeze his balls - literally turning them from snowballs to iceballs. He hoped this would allow him to delay his orgasm for up to that point Jill made him cum much too fast for his liking.

He was successful in his effort and now with them in a frozen state he let himself go. Jill was caught somewhat off guard as he pounded her harder and faster than he had previously, not that she was complaining. It wasn't until after he'd made her climax repeatedly and the muscles in her legs were shaking violently that she said something coherent although she'd been moaning almost nonstop.

"Damn it Hoary, you're like a sex machine that doesn't stop. But my legs can't take anymore."

"Okay," he told her as he withdrew from her tight, wet passage. "Get onto the floor and on your knees."

Her body slid to the floor where she positioned herself with her shapely ass sticking up high and her head and chest pressed to the cold shed floor. As he crouched behind her Hoary noticed that he'd left finger marks on the soft tender flesh of her hips where his fingers had dug into her. He resolved to be more careful in the future and not forget about his superior to human strength but at the moment his focus was reinserting his snocicle into her welcoming pussy.

Jill cried out as the large head worked its way in followed by several inches of cold hard shaft until she felt the frozen balls collide with her aroused clit. Now that Hoary was buried in Jill he placed one hand against the wall for leverage while resting the other on her ass and he then went to town on her. He thrust deeply and rapidly into her pussy until she thought she'd go mad from desire.

If someone had seen the shed from the outside at this time they'd wonder no doubt why an earthquake was only striking that one small plot of land. For the shed was swaying and shaking something terrible and on a few occasions it even seemed to go airborne a few inches before crashing back to the earth. If they had ears however they'd realize what was causing this as Jill was letting out a constant stream of moans, groans and filthy talk.

"Oh yes! Fuck me Hoary, fuck your little bitch. That's it baby! Fill my hot, wet hole with your ice cold pole. Uuhnn, ooh! Yes! Yes! Oh don't stop!"