All Comments on 'Hobby Whore'

by ZeroDarkDirty

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
EmirusEmirusalmost 6 years ago
Wrong category

This story is in the wrong category. Mention of a spreaderbar and handcuffs doesn’t make it BDSM. Exhibitionist & Voyeur and possibly stretch it to NonConsent, which it was at the beginning, but not BDSM. Other people might see it differently but I’ve deducted a star because, in my opinion it’s in the wrong category, however that’s not as important to me as some others who would give you one star purely because of it.

To me it’s not a story. It’s just a series of “man/men fuck woman” paragraphs lumped together to lengthen the tale.

If the husband had arranged it to teach her a lesson and then told her that the marriage was over because he didn’t want to be married to a slut that would be different. If he told her that he’d changed the locks on the house and, while she had been fucking, he’d moved all her things to the motel and they were next door in room 16 that would have been a good ending.

As it is you needed to carry on the story into the aftermath of what happened, how it affected their marriage, and how things developed. Perhaps she became a full time hooker? Perhaps they brought in other women and their website made them millionaires? There are many possibilities that would enable you to write a sequel.

ZeroDarkDirtyZeroDarkDirtyalmost 6 years agoAuthor
Thanks for your feedback, Emirus

Thanks for leaving a comment with constructive criticism.

I can see your perspective on the category. Exhibitionism could be a fit; I don't think Non-consent could work since everyone is consenting at every step. I put it in BDSM not so much because she is restrained, which is really just incidental, but rather because of the D/s element of her being ordered allow herself to be used as a toy in an outwardly humiliating way. I suppose there were also small elements of S&M with spanking and breast abuse but that was not my focus. It does feature a married woman having extramarital sex, but I absolutely will not put another story in Loving Wives. I once foolishly put a story about a consensually non-monogamous couple there before I learned that despite the topic description the real theme is meting out severe punishment for any woman who deviates from the norm of missionary position monogamous sex on alternate Tuesdays in a Church-sanctioned marriage. As a proud deviant myself, I am not going anywhere near that firepit again.

I have run in to the question of consequences before, and I am never sure what to do with it for a story whose primary purpose is to arouse. I don't think there is anything in the text that would indicate she was being punished or their marriage was in danger. They did this because, well, it's fun for them. She told him how she liked playing the slut and he set it up for her to do just that. I imagine the consequences would be the two of them having hot sex and planning their next adventure rather than dealing with divine / Literotica wrath. In the real world, there are concerns about disease and pregnancy and some crazy person getting violent, but I wave all that away for a fantasy story. I know it is not everyone's cup of tea, but the genesis of this (and most of my stories) was being in bed with my wife and the two of us saying "Wouldn't it be hot if..." rather than exploring the pitfalls of non-traditional sex.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Good whore

Give her what she wants, right?

It was a good story with a good buildup.

I wasn't expecthing so many people "cuming" in to enjoy themselves.

It was interesting up until the end.

Josie :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Wow

I'm a woman and I LOVED this! This is an absolute fantasy of mine! Came quite a few times after reading this. Thank you!

AJeyeAJeyeabout 5 years ago
Loved it

Don't care what category it's in, the fantasy was great, I get it. Have roleplayed this scenario with the wife, using dildos and had a great time. Keep writing!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous