Hobby Whore

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When he just kept rocking his cock back and forth without saying anything, she turned around, smacked her ass, and spread her cheeks. "Do you like my tight little ass? I never let boys cum there. Unless I'm being very, very bad..." She waited a bit to see if he would follow her lead but he didn't catch the hint to try Mary's open asshole. "Oh, no. Don't! Your cock is too big for my little ass. You'd split me in two! Please, please, just fuck my pussy. It's so wet just for you!" she begged theatrically and turned around to face him again.

"Ugh! Yes! I'm fucking your pussy! It's so tight and wet!" he shouted.

"Are you going to cum for me?" she asked. "Are you going to fill my pussy with all your hot cum? Do you want me to milk your cock with my pussy and squeeze all that cum deep inside me? Give it to me! Give me your hot cum!"

He hammered Mary's cunt furiously to get himself off while he watched the dancer tease him and beg him to cum. "Yes! Yes! I'm giving you all my cum! Yeah! Oh god, yes! Take it." Mary felt his balls retract and his shaft push into her once more and a burst of cum deep inside her.

He pulled out as soon as he was done, picked up his pants, and took out his wallet. He put a small stack of bills on the table and took out another to hand to the dancer. She snatched it out of hand hand and tucked it into her handbag.

"I... I could give you a ride—" he began.

"That's cool. I've got a ride. G'night, Brad," she replied dismissively while she fixed her hair in the motel room mirror.

"Yeah, cool... So maybe I'll see you on Tuesday?"

"Sure. I'm working 8 til 2. Stop by for a dance," she replied without looking back at him. He just slunk out of the room to his car. One he was safely gone, the dancer texted someone on her phone and walked out in the opposite direction.

Mary waited, hungry for whatever came next. Her cunt was barely even sore. More cum was seeping out of her and dripping over her clit making her even more desperate to be used as the dirty whore she knew she was. Take her ass, take her pussy, user her as a dirty cum rag. She rubbed her greedy cunt against the bed begging for someone to fill it again.

The door opened behind her and she wiggled her hips to invite him to take what he wanted. She felt a smack across her ass that made her jump. Then another on the other side. She instinctively spread her thighs and presented her cum-covered cunt and ass for use or more abuse. He slapped her cunt hard enough to sting and Mary bit down on the panties gagging her. Then he pushed a rough finger into her ass to make sure she was lubed enough to take his cock. Of course, the only lube she got in her ass was the cum the others had left there, but it must have been enough or maybe he just liked to make it rough since the next thing she knew the tip of his cock was pressing into her asshole. It was hard and thick and if she wasn't gagged she would have yelped when the shaft spread her open. Instead she clenched her fists and took as much of the length as he would give her. He gripped her hips with both hands and slid his cock back and forth in her cum-slick ass. Once it seemed like he found his rhythm fucking her ass, he suddenly stopped and pulled out. Mary audibly groaned with disappointment. Her ass was not getting enough attention. She wanted all her holes to be used. If you counted having her mouth stuffed with her dirty panties instead of a hard cock as being used, and it was humiliating enough that she did.

She felt him jump off the bed and a pair of burly arms scoop her up, flip her and the spreader bar binding her wrists, and toss her back down on the bed. He climbed back between her thighs, pinned her legs back to open up her ass again, and push his cock back where it had been. Once his cock was buried in her ass, he moved his hands to her tits. He gripped them tightly, using them like handles to pull her body onto his cock. Then he let go of her left tit and slapped it hard. She moaned into her gag. She loved it when men were rough with her tits. Pinch them, smack them, bite them, hurt them. And then soothe them by letting her wrap them around their cocks and milk their cum all over her abused tits. Finally, after a night face down on the bed with her ass and cunt in the air, her tits were getting the attention they deserved. He smacked her right tit just as hard. Mary lifted her shoulders to present her aching tits for more. He continued to thrust his cock deep into Mary's ass, and with each stroke he would slap or pinch her tits which would make her ass clench on his cock. He was abusing her poor tits to make her ass milk the cum out of him. Smack after smack, her tits were hot and red and her ass quivering when he finally twisted her nipples hard to make her squeeze just as hard on his pulsing cock in her ass and filled her with his cum.

He left as abruptly as he came and Mary lay back while her tits and ass throbbed and her pussy ached. Cum and sweat dripped from her body and spread out on the bedsheets. And she still wanted more.

The door swung open again, and this time she recognized the man in the doorway, the man who orchestrated all this, her husband. He closed the door behind him and walked to the foot of the bed and stared at her. She couldn't say anything with her panties balled up in her mouth but she didn't have anything to say. He could see her chained to the bed in restraints that he laid out but she willingly locked herself into so men could do what they wanted with her. He could see the cum dripping from her well-used holes and the hand prints on her tits and ass where she had accepted their abuse as long as they would keep filling her greedy, slutty holes.

He took out his cock and crawled on top of her. Tom slid it easily into his wife's sloppy, well-used, cum-covered, whoring cunt and pulled out her gag. "Do you still like playing the whore?" he asked her.

She nodded.

"What was that?" he asked more sharply as he slid his cock back and forth inside her.

"Yes," she replied breathlessly. "Yes, I love being a whore."

"Are you such a slut that you'll let strange men use your body and fill you with their cum? Just using you as a set of holes to get off in? Do you like that?"

Mary nodded furiously "Oh god yes! I want them all to use me however they want. Spank me. Smack my tits. Fuck my whore ass. Fuck my whore cunt. Make me choke on their cocks while they fuck my face. Just fuck me. That's what my body is made for. That's what a slut needs. Aren't you going to fuck me, too?" she begged and thrust her cum-covered cunt at him.

"I've never fucked a celebrity before," he told her as his cock hovered at the gaping opening of aching, hungry cunt. "Did you know you are a celebrity now? With your very own live porn channel where horny men and woman have been watching you tied up in a seedy motel room, watching you get used like the whore you always wanted to be. And a few select members got the address so they could come and use this whore themselve." Mary remembered the camera on the table. It wasn't just for observing. She was on display this whole time while she was getting filled with cock and cum, with even more hard cocks jerking off imagining they were there filling her whore cunt themselves.

"Please fuck me, Tom," she begged. "Don't you want to fuck your whore wife?"

In answer, Tom began rocking his hips back and forth and pushing his hard cock into his slut wife's cum-filled cunt.

"Thank you. Thank you for letting me be a cum-hungry whore. Thank you for finding men to use my body the way it was meant to be used, to take cocks and cum in every hole. Now please put your cum in me, too. You can have my ass. You can have my cunt. You can have my mouth. Or if my holes are too loose and sloppy for you, you can spread your cum all over my sore tits. Just please give me your cum. Please give your whore wife all your cum."

Just hearing her talk about how much she loved being a whore nearly pushed him over the edge. He needed to add his cum to all the others inside his wife's dirty, slutty cunt. He grabbed her legs and pressed her thighs together to make her cunt higher around his cock.

"That's what you need, isn't it? To have your cunt filled and used? To be treated like a dirty whore?" Tom rode her pussy hard and squeezed her tits the way he knew she liked.

"Yes, please. Please. I need it. I need to be your whore. I need to be filled up and fucked and used. Please, baby. Please fill your whore with your cum. Please."

Tom grabbed her hips and pushed his cock deep inside her one more time and emptied his balls into her, flooding her cunt again until his cum mixed with all the others seeped between her cunt lips and trickled down over her ass.

"Thank you, baby," Mary said breathlessly but content. "Thank you for making me your whore."

12