Holiday from Heaven Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Without adjusting the g-string from around her thighs, Samantha then stepped off the coffee table and walked up to me.

She kneeled down in front of me and started undoing my trousers as she gazed into my eyes. As she unbuttoned by boxer shorts my cock sprang free and Samantha gently took it in her hand. She then proceeded to wank me off with perfect technique while moving her ass for the pleasure of Toby and Darius.

I expected a blowjob, but Samantha moved away after just a minute and walked towards Toby.

I was then forced to watch while Samantha kneeled before him and carefully undid his trousers to release his bulging cock, which was similar in size to my own. Toby closed his eyes while Samantha wanked him off.

Darius meanwhile leaned forward and, without asking for permission from anyone, started running his hand over Samantha's ass. He seemed to see her as a bit of meat to be used for his pleasure and I expected Samantha to bat him down. However, she did nothing. She just carried on wanking Toby while Darius ran his hands up her thighs and all over her ass.

Eventually, Darius moved his fingers towards Samantha's pussy and, whilst spreading her ass cheeks with one hand, started fingering her with the other.

As this point, Samantha did stop him. However, she did so by pushing his hand away, making him lean back into his chair and then walking on her knees so she was in front of him.

Samantha gently got his cock out, which to my annoyance was the longest and thickest of all, and wanked him with both hands. However, Darius seemed to have earned extra favours through his disrespectful attitude and Samantha also gave him the pleasure of wanking him between her beautiful tits. Darius just leaned back and looked smug.

After pleasuring Darius for a good few minutes, Samantha rose to her feet and looked around. I had no idea what to expect next. I wasn't in control.

*****

Samantha walked slowly over to me. Her g-string was still around her thighs so she peeled it down her legs as she walked and, as she stood in front of me, let it fall to the floor. Samantha was now naked apart from her stilettoes.

Retaining eye contact the whole time, Samantha straddled me. I pulled her close and kissed her deeply. I've always loved the feel of her tongue against mine and this was no exception. I ran my hands over her body and just enjoyed the feel of my beautiful Indian wife.

Eventually Samantha pulled away and turned her body around so her back was against my chest. I grabbed handfuls of her tits while she reached behind and wanked my cock. I was already rock hard and Samantha could obviously feel me nudging against her ass. Therefore, she rose slightly from her position, moved her pussy onto me and sank down onto my full length.

Samantha's pussy was warm and soaking as she slowly moved herself up and down. Although I'd fucked Samantha countless times I never tired of feeling her supple body moving so beautifully. I took hold of her hips and controlled the speed of our movements, while Samantha twisted her hips every time I penetrated her to increase my pleasure.

After a while I was ready to increase the tempo but Samantha refused to be hurried. Therefore I held her firmly and, without withdrawing my cock from her pussy, slowly stood up and forced her to bend over in front of me with her legs wide apart.

Samantha's 4 inch heels meant her ass was at a perfect height for me to stand and fuck her. Of course, it wasn't easy for her to balance, but I was holding her firmly and this gave her no choice but to lean down and hold onto her ankles while I pumped her as hard as I could.

I was in a dream and barely noticed the other guys in the room. Both of them had their cocks in their hands and were transfixed on the petite Indian beauty getting thoroughly fucked.

Eventually, Darius couldn't handle it anymore and got up from his seat. He didn't even look at me as he approached Samantha, took a handful of her hair and pulled her head up. Samantha squealed at the pain and I guess I should have done something, but I was transfixed with my own pleasure and, in any case, as she saw Darius standing in front of her she didn't hesitate to lick his thigh as he pulled her head up towards his cock.

As Samantha braced herself by gripping Darius' thighs, he tightened his grip of her hair and thrust her mouth down onto her swollen cock.

Darius held her tight has he bucked his hips and fucked her mouth. I maintained a similar tempo in her pussy and Samantha's whole body quivered as she was spit-roasted like a slut.

It was a hard position for Samantha to hold and eventually I felt her legs starting to shake. I therefore slowly pulled my cock from her pussy and said, "let's move her onto the table."

My idea was that Samantha could kneel on all fours and Darius and I could get back to spit-roasting her. Darius had a similar idea but asserted himself in a somewhat less respectful way.

Without removing his cock from Samantha's mouth he backed towards the table and forced Samantha to walk in a bent-over position, blowing him the whole time. She was gagging furiously but made no serious attempt to push him away; rather she obediently allowed herself to be led and then climbed onto the table while I walked behind her.

As Samantha knelt on the table sucking Darius, her ass was beautifully positioned to be fucked.

However, to my amazement she moved on her knees so instead of pointing her wet pussy towards me, she was showing it to Toby. Samantha then spread her legs wide and made it totally obvious that she wanted him to fuck her.

Toby needed no second invitation and positioned himself behind Samantha.

Then, as he held her hips tight, he drove his cock inside her and immediately matched the tempo of Darius fucking her mouth.

I returned to my armchair, both appalled and exhilarated at the sight. My beautiful wife was on all fours on a coffee table while two random guys stood and double-fucked her

Darius and Toby continued pumping Samantha for what seemed like and age. Neither of them showed any sign of cumming and I wondered how long Samantha could handle it for. It was therefore a slight relief when Darius looked over a Toby and said, "I suppose we'd better let her husband cum in her first."

*****

Once Darius and Toby had pulled their cocks from Samantha's pussy and mouth, she climbed slowly down from the table and knelt on the floor.

I rose from my chair, walked over to her and steered my cock into her mouth.

Samantha has amazing oral skills and I was in heaven as she took my full length down her throat. However, it was also an unusual experience because Samantha was totally business-like in her approach.

Indeed, rather than teasing me and taking her time, Samantha rose up on her knees, fixed her gorgeous eyes on mine and sucked me deeply and with a steady rhythm.

After so many years she knew exactly what to do and pressed her thumb between my balls to give me the ultimate in sensation. A couple of times I tried to pull away in order to make the experience last, but Samantha was having none of it. She wrapped her tiny fist around my cock and wanked me gently as I moved in and out of her mouth.

It was just impossible to hold back and in a matter of minutes I felt my balls tighten and I released a massive load straight into Samantha's mouth. As she felt me cumming, she forced my cock into her throat, meaning I came straight into her stomach while watching her neck muscles pulsating as she processed my load.

After cumming I found I could barely stand, but Samantha made me wait while she licked my cock up its entire length, eating the remaining strings of saliva and cum. Finally, she sensually kissed the tip and looked up and winked at me. I took this as the queue to stagger back and collapse into my chair.

Samantha stayed kneeling and gently licked each of her fingers as she looked between Toby and Darius. She was clearly deciding who she would service next.

*****

Samantha made her decision and crawled up to Toby and, while looking into his eyes, ran her hands up his thighs. She then gently kissed the inside of his legs, moving up until her cheek brushed against his balls. She then started licking his balls, running her tongue all over them before taking them in her mouth one by one and gently sucking them.

Toby was in Heaven and leaned back while Samantha moved her tongue off his balls and up the length of his erect cock, before slowly taking him down her throat.

As Samantha deep-throated Toby, I noticed that she reached for his hand and took it tenderly in her own. This combined with her eye contact made for true intimacy and I started to feel a major pang of jealousy.

I guess this was ironic given what Samantha had already done, but this looked like more than lust ... she really felt something for Toby.

Samantha worked on Toby for ages and I thought he would cum in her mouth. However, as his hips started to buck Samantha stopped and, without letting go of his hand, stood up.

Toby opened his eyes as Samantha motioned to Darius to move off the sofa.

Darius rolled his eyes, but did as he was told and went and leaned against the mini-bar.

Samantha then lay on her back next to Toby, spread her legs, and with her gorgeous and sultry expression made it clear that she wanted Toby to fuck her in the missionary position.

However, the sight of Samantha's shaved, wet pussy gave Toby other ideas and, rather than lie on top of her, he gripped her thighs so they were completely spread and buried his face in her pussy.

It was obvious that Toby was pretty skilled because the moment his mouth connected with her swollen clitoris Samantha arched her back and pushed her beautiful tits into the air.

I could hear Toby slurping as his tongue delved deep inside Samantha's pussy while she moaned in ecstasy and clawed with her fingernails at the sofa.

Samantha was grinding herself into Toby's face and was clearly desperate to cum. However, he made her suffer for at least ten minutes before finally reaching up and thrusting at least three fingers deep inside her pussy and frigging her mercilessly while flicking her clitoris with is tongue.

Samantha couldn't handle it and her entire body convulsed as a huge organism came over her in endless waves. I watched her transfixed as she moved between grasping Toby's hair, scratching the sofa and pulling and twisting her nipples.

As Samantha's orgasm subsided Toby moved up her body and kissed her passionately, slipping his tongue into her mouth and letting her taste her pussy juices.

Samantha lay back in submission, spread her legs wide and let Toby slip his cock deep inside her.

Toby pushed his face into Samantha's neck and started pumping her with a steady rhythm. Samantha wrapped her beautifully toned brown legs around him and ran her tiny hands all over his back, reaching down to feel his ass and grabbing handfuls of his hair.

After what seemed like an age Toby raised himself onto his elbows and I saw the muscles in his legs start to tighten. It was obvious he was going to cum.

He therefore pulled out of Samantha and straddled her ribcage so his cock was lying between her tits.

Samantha obediently took her beautiful soft tits in her hands and wrapped them around Toby's cock. This enabled him to tit-fuck her at his own speed while pulling and twisting her hard nipples.

Eventually Toby couldn't stand it anymore and rose up high on his knees, right over Samantha's face. Then, as Samantha opened her mouth wide, Toby pumped thick lines of cum all over her face -- covering her from her hair down to her chin.

It must have been weeks since Toby last ejaculated because there seemed to be gallons of cum. A pretty big load had fired straight into Samantha's mouth, but huge amounts lay across her face. Therefore, while it was still warm she used her fingers to scoop it all into her mouth before swallowing it down.

Toby was exhausted and rested on his knees with his now-flacid cock still hanging over Samantha's face. This enabled Samantha to lie back and use her mouth to clean Toby's cock and lick his balls while gently stroking his thighs with her tiny hands.

*****

As Samantha and Toby lay recovering I saw Darius move away from the mini bar and make his way over

Toby saw him and started getting up. However, Darius still thought it was funny to slap him on the back and say "fuck off Toby, it's my turn now."

Toby wasn't about to mess with Darius so, after planting a final kiss on Samantha's forehead, he moved away into Darius' previous position by the mini-bar.

Samantha meanwhile raised herself into a sitting position as Toby stood in front of her and let his throbbing cock slap against her cheek. It was obvious what he wanted so, without using her hands, Samantha ran her tongue across the bulbous end and let it slide into her mouth.

Toby reached down, took a handful of Samantha's hair and, while raising his eyes to the ceiling in pleasure, drove his cock into her mouth. Samantha rested her tiny hands on Darius' hips and let him brutally fuck her mouth. I could see her neck muscles moving as she tried to relax and suppress her gag reflex, but she couldn't stop the wet, slapping sound as Darius' cock pounded her throat with his balls slapping against her chin.

I started to feel uncomfortable because Samantha was clearly finding it challenged to breathe and I wasn't going to let her get hurt. However, as I looked closely I could see that firstly she was stroking Darius' hips and groin with her fingers and, secondly, she had stuck her tongue out, so every time he pressed her face onto his cock she could lick his balls. Samantha was loving it.

Eventually Darius pulled out of Samantha's mouth leaving strings of saliva hanging from his cock, which he wiped over her face. He then took her by the arm and pulled her round to the side of the sofa, making her bend over with her hands on the armrest.

Darius stood behind Samantha, kicked her legs open, grabbed a handful of her hair and drove his cock into her. It was obvious that Darius was going to last for ages because he looked totally in control as he pumped Samantha furiously.

Darius was pulling Samantha's hair which forced her to keep her head raised and show her amazing tits to Darius and I. Indeed, as Samantha was gripping tightly onto the sofa it was impossible to resist having a feel of her nipples.

I therefore got up, walked over and as Darius continued fucking her, sat on the sofa squeezing and pulling her nipples.

Samantha smiled at me and moaned with pleasure, so I leaned down and started to suck one of her nipples.

Samantha's nipple was rock hard in my mouth and it wasn't long before her breathing started to get laboured. I could feel her biting the top of my head. It was therefore no surprise when Samantha's whole body started shaking as another massive orgasm passed through her. Her whole body was convulsing and I'd never seen anything like it. She had totally lost control.

As Samantha's orgasm subsided I moved back to my armchair and watched her in amazement. She gone completely limp and her head was just hanging from Darius' hand by her hair, yet she didn't seem in pain. Darius was continuing to fuck her with undiminished power and rhythm, yet I saw that with his free hand he was gently rubbing her asshole with his thumb.

*****

Samantha was an anal virgin and had never shown any inclination to change this. On the occasions that my fingers had wandered towards her asshole she'd always moved them away. I'd never pushed the issue.

However, she was showing no signs of pushing Darius' hand away. Indeed, she seemed me be tilting her ass upwards to improve his access.

I saw Darius peering down at her asshole and without slowing his pace, started exploring the entrance with his thumb. I looked at Samantha's face, waiting to act on any sign of distress. However, while her eyes widened as Darius inserted his thumb into her ass, she made no attempt to stop him.

It wasn't long before Darius had slid his thumb all the way into Samantha's ass and was moving it around as Samantha gasped with pleasure. It was amazing to watch, but I was still shocked when Samantha turned her head to Darius and said, "please use your cock."

"I'm afraid you'll have to beg" replied Darius.

"For fuck's sake just fuck my ass with your big cock" gasped Samantha.

"Sounds like you're a total slut" sneered Darius.

"Yes, I'm a total slut ... please just fuck my ass" begged Samantha.

Darius slowly withdrew from Samantha's pussy and spread her ass cheeks wide apart. He then got down on his knees so his face was level with Samantha's ass and spat on her puckered entrance. He then leaned forward and started licking her ass and shoving his tongue right inside while Samantha moaned with pleasure.

As Samantha's spread legs started to stiffen he stood up and pressed his cock against her asshole.

Samantha tried to brace herself but she clearly couldn't handle the pain as Darius tried to push the bulbous end of his cock into her ass. However, as she moved forward away from Darius, he just followed until she was lying face down over the armrest of the sofa.

Samantha now had nowhere to go as Darius lay on top of her, pinning her down with his substantial weight.

I saw his hips adjusting as his cock found Samantha's tight entrance. Then, as Samantha's closed her eyes tight shut and bit hard on the fabric of the sofa, Darius eased his cock into her ass.

It was an incredible sight to see Samantha's petite brown body being so totally dominated. Darius' stomach was pressed against her back and Samantha was unable to move at all.

However, it was obvious when the bulbous head of Darius' cock had passed her entrance because Samantha's eyes opened wide and her expression turned to sheer pleasure as she drove his length deep into her ass.

Darius now had my wife full impaled on his cock and Samantha seemed to have entered a sort of dream state. Her nails dug into the fabric of the sofa as Darius slowly pounded her ass. Samantha's hair was pasted by sweat to her stunning face and every time Darius thrust forward, her feet left the ground leaving her totally under his command.

Eventually, Darius braced his legs and placed both hands on Samantha's back, pressing her even harder into the sofa. He was grunting with every movement and his rhythm was getting faster. I honestly thought Samantha was about to faint but Darius didn't even notice. He was looking down and seemed utterly transfixed by the sight of his white cock sliding in and out of Samantha's ass.

After what seemed like an age Darius started grunting loudly and, after a series of truly brutal thrusts, held his cock deep inside Samantha's ass and blew his load.

Darius held his cock inside Samantha's ass to allow his ejaculation to finish. Then, in his own time, he eased his cock out of Samantha ass, moved back onto the sofa and sat back with a seriously smug look on his face.

Samantha remained bent over the armrest for some time recovering her breath. However, she eventually slid down onto her knees and rested in exhaustion.

*****

I got up and walked up to her; however Samantha gently pushed me back towards my chair and crawled up to me.

Without using her hands she took my flaccid cock into her mouth and ran her tongue all over it, cleaning it thoroughly.

She then ran kisses across my balls and down my legs, before looking up at me and giving the most gorgeous but sleepy smile.

Samantha then crawled towards Toby, but went straight past him and approached Darius. Unsurprisingly Darius couldn't let Samantha take control for even a moment, so he took her face in his hands and leaned down and tongued her mouth. Samantha didn't object -- I guess she was too tired -- and she obediently opened her mouth and took his tongue and then his semi-erect cock down her throat one last time.