Holiday from Heaven Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
syrettVII
syrettVII
74 Followers

As Samantha approached Toby, she stood up and climbed onto his lap, straddling him so their faces were inches apart. Samantha then leaned forward and kissed Toby for what felt like an age. As Samantha gently caressed his face, Tony ran his hands over her whole body, feeling her ass and squeezing her tits. Samantha then slowly climbed off him, before kneeling in front of him and running her tongue all over his semi-erect cock and swollen balls. Samantha eventually placed a sensual kiss on the end of his cock before turning away and crawling back towards me.

This time, Samantha climbed up onto my armchair and cuddled up next to me. Like the other guys, I still had most of my clothes on, whereas Samantha was naked apart from her stilettoes.

*****

As silence fell in the room, Toby and Darius got up and, after re-buttoning their trousers, moved to the door to leave. I acknowledged them all as they left, but Samantha kept her eyes closed and just buried her face into my shoulder. She didn't seem upset, just tired.

Once we were alone, Samantha lifted her head and smiled at me.

I didn't really know what to say. The experience had been so much more sordid and powerful than Marbella, which now seemed like nothing. Samantha also seemed lost for words, but after about ten minutes she said, "honey, I just don't know what happened there."

"What do you mean?" I replied

"I so wanted to have a normal evening with just you and I, but things just took over. I now feel I've started something I can't stop. Something I don't want to stop. I don't know where this is going to end up."

I didn't reply. However, it was obvious the terms of our marriage had changed.

syrettVII
syrettVII
74 Followers
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Three Days of Watching my Wife Fuck Vacation, watching reluctant wife fuck Spring Breakers.in Loving Wives
Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
Neighborly Husband shares beautiful wife with older black neighbor.in Interracial Love
Jennifer's Husband's Fantasy Innocent Jennifer has never been with another man.in Loving Wives
A Drunken Dance Stud takes advantage of my girlfriend on a horny night out.in Loving Wives
More Stories