Holiday Fun

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mybaby
mybaby
277 Followers

I opened his shirt and kissed his chest down to the waistband of his trousers, he denied me the chance to go further as I wanted too by leading me to the bedroom. For the second time in 24 hours I stripped off for a man and pushed him back onto my bed. Now I was going to find out if Becky had been telling the truth when she said he was good in bed.

My mouth slipped over his knob and I took him deep, he twitched ominously. Licking up and down the sensitive underside I ran my tongue around his balls, sucking each one lovingly. Back up to the crown I wrapped my hand around the base of his shaft and began to use both my hands and mouth on him.

I knew he was enjoying it by his groaning, but was he going to cum as quickly as his pal? I was enjoying giving this man head so I threw caution to the wind and went to town on him, forcing his hips to raise up from the bed. A long groan came from his lips and I anticipated a mouthful of spunk would follow!

Now I got a surprise and a very pleasant surprise, John flipped me onto my back and knelt on the bed, admiring my body. Moving forward he went to town on my boobs given them a good working over, before slowly moving down to my skimpily thong covered pussy. He really took his time kissing my wetness through the gusset of my thong. Running his tongue down both sides of the wet silk pussy covering. Teasing bugger, lovely teasing bugger.

Finally he removed my thong, I opened my legs unashamedly. My razor had been used earlier and not sparingly either, I only had a small landing strip on my mound, the only pubic hair I had kept. I watched him admire my sex before moving forwards and licking me towards a long overdue orgasm. It didn`t take him long to lift me to almost the point of no return,

Suddenly he stopped using his tongue on me, grabbed my legs and threw them over his shoulders, and lining my very wet pussy up with the tip of his hard manhood, he entered me in one deep penetrating thrust.

"Ooooh," I let out a scream of a little pain, but more of extreme pleasure as his cock invaded me.

For the next couple of hours we fucked each other in every conceivable position, he had me on my hands and knees giving it to me hard, very hard doggy style my favourite position. At last I felt him stiffen before gripping my hips tightly his thrusts got even faster and harder, my knees lifted from the bed.

We exploded together, my fanny felt as if it had been turned inside out when he gradually softened and slipped from me. We collapsed onto the bed. A few moments of recovery and we kissed and cuddled before falling to sleep in each others arms, both beautifully and totally satisfied.

The tent in the bed sheet wasn`t quite so large as the previous morning with Richard but a damn lot more productive I can tell you, and it was after midday when I climbed out of bed and made my way to the bathroom on very unsteady legs indeed. My pussy felt beautifully sore, very well used, I was satisfied and happier than I had been in months.

Whilst showering I wondered how Becky had faired with Richard.

John showered and we made our way to the beach at our favourite spot I expected to see Becky and Richard waiting for us. No Doubt Becky I assumed would have a sorry tale to relate?

Well, I assumed wrongly and it was a good hour before they joined us. Becky looked absolutely shagged to pieces. Her eyes were almost bulging. She quickly slumped on the sun bed next to me. The boys were dozing quietly as we slipped away to get a drink and to catch up on last night`s gossip.

We found a table in a corner and I couldn`t wait to tell Becky how much I`d enjoyed the sex with John. "Told you he was a stud didn`t I?" she laughed.

"You were right, we must have been at it for a good two hours last night and again this morning."

"Only two hours."

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"That big dicked boyfriend of yours, or should I say very much ex boyfriend of yours couldn`t leave me alone ."

"What?" I must have looked flabbergasted.

"He was at it all night, I thought about what you had said so I went easy on the petting. Let him make all the running. I have to agree with you he was pretty handy with his tongue as you know."

"Wow," I exclaimed.

Becky went on, "Well I let him lick me for ages and get me on the edge before I attacked his trousers." She sipped her drink. "Well another thing you got right was the size, fucking hell it was the biggest I`ve ever seen, and I`ve seen plenty I can tell you," she giggled at her remark. "I got on top and worked myself down on it. Well about half of it actually, the bastards got girth as well as length. It stretched me like no other I can tell you, must have taken me ten minutes to get accustomed to it."

"And he didn`t cum?" I asked her.

"He didn`t come until it was daylight."

"Good god what came over him?

"Christ only knows, but after a few hours sleep he woke me up with a huge hard on."

"And."

"Who was I to refuse such an opportunity?" she took another sip of her drink, "Not such a good idea, my mind was willing but my pussy was sore and didn`t want to play."

"Oh dear." I sympathised.

"Oh dear be buggered, he went down on me with that silver tongue of his and soon had me begging him for it, and by god did he give it to me."

"He did?"

"Got me on my hands and knees and fucked me doggy style, slowly at first until I was bloody well begging for it harder. He duly obliged and I can honestly say he fucked the arse off me." Her eyes were misty, "I can hardly sit down tell you the honest truth."

I was totally amazed by her revelations and wondered if there was something wrong with me. I hadn`t reflected on this for many minutes when the boys joined us for a drink, saying it was too hot on the beach.

Half an hour later or so John almost dragged me back to the apartment.

Pulling out his hard cock as soon as we got the door closed. I needed no second invitation and wrapped by mouth around his very hard dick. After a few minutes of my oral skills he pulled me off his cock, unceremoniously bent me over the table, pulled my bikini bottoms to one side and after rubbing the head of his cock along my wetness easily found my entrance and was up me to the hilt. I was on tip toes as he grabbed me around the waist. God he fucked me hard, his swinging balls slapping against my clitty. Needless to say after the first few thrusts I was as rampant he was.

Thrusting back hard in rhythm to his strokes, my orgasm rapidly approaching. Thankfully he kept up the hardness of his fucking and sent me over the top into one of my biggest orgasms in a long time. Ten minutes and four orgasms later I felt his cock thicken and his thrusts get even stronger. He groaned and shot his load deep inside me, this caused me to cum again nicely.

After we recovered I said, "Wow that was some fuck, what had brought it on?"

"Richard related his sex with Becks and I don't know it just triggered something inside me."

"Oh well let`s hope he tells you some more later." I said hopefully, grinning like the proverbially Cheshire cat.

"Mmmmmm," John said as he went to take a shower.

The rest of our holiday was one of pure bliss. Sea, sun, Sangria and sex all in abundance, particularly the sex. John couldn`t get enough of me and vice versa. Beck`s was walking almost bow legged long before our holiday ended. Indeed on the Saturday we met for lunch and Becky dragged Richard off back to his apartment and never put in an appearance until the following day just before two in the afternoon. She had a dreamy look on her face. We sent the boys to get some drinks as she dragged me towards the sea.

"I`m so, so hot and sore I need to get it in the sea," She revealed as she moved swiftly up to her waist, her eyes closed as the cool water no doubt relieved her soreness.

"What happened to you two last night?"

"We have been at it almost non stop since we left you yesterday,"

My jaw dropped, "You mean?"

"Yes shagging, we had a session yesterday afternoon, and another go after a little siesta, I showered planning on a night out with you guys."

"What happened?"

"Well I came out of the shower and told Richard to get ready."

"Mmmmm."

"He said he was ready. I looked at him and saw what he meant."

"What?" I asked inquisitively.

"He was lying on the bed with a huge hard on, better see if you can do something with this before we go, he said. I needed no second invitation I can tell you."

"So you had sex then fell to sleep I suppose," I said trying to look annoyed. I wasn`t annoyed if anything it had been lovely to spend a night alone with John.

"Fell asleep oh no we didn`t fall asleep, well not until the early hours."

"You mean he."

"We fucked, every position I have ever been in and a few new ones, he just couldn`t leave it alone."

"Wow lucky you."

"Lucky me you could say that, I`m suffering a little now I can tell you."

"Thought you would have been used to the size after the number of times you`ve taken him this week." I mentioned.

"This was different."

"Well maybe a longer session than you`ve been used to but..."

"No this was different."

I looked quizzically at Becky," What do you mean/"

"Different you know."

Perhaps I was being naive, "What longer and harder?" I joked, "Is that possible?" remembering the size of the boy.

"No you numpty different," I still hadn`t worked out what she was trying to tell me."

"He took me up my bum," she whispered in my ear.

The look on my face must have been incredible.

"Don`t tell me you`re boyfriends have never tried to?"

"No they haven`t."

"Come on even you must have been tempted once or twice."

"No I assure you I haven`t." I stated firmly.

"Me neither," she confessed, "I had planned to save it for my wedding night or maybe my honeymoon."

I was shocked as I could truthfully say I had never considered anal sex, even as a wedding night gift, or even in a drunken liaison. "Becky," I uttered.

"What?"she said with that look on her face.

"You didn`t?"

"Bloody well did," she revealed I noticed her hand had slipped below the water and she was rubbing herself.

"What was it like?" I could barely contain my curiosity.

"Bloody painful," she said, "Well not too painful if I`m honest."

"Really?" I must have looked disbelievingly.

"Richard was very gentle," She said.

"He would need to be with that bloody great big cock of his." I commented, just considering what she was revealing almost made my eyes water.

"We used some jelly and it took a while but with a bit of patience and effort we managed it."

"All of it?" I asked slightly worried that a cock I struggled with in my mouth had been right up my best mates bum.

"Well yes and once I`d got used to it I made a bloody pig of myself, it was pretty incredible."

I was unconvinced by a long way, "What about Richard?"

"Oh he was in ecstasy believe me."

"I bet he was."

"Yeah all credit to him he just lay perfectly still to start with while I sat on it, I got used to the size and began to rock slowly backwards and forwards." My mouth was open in amazement, "I just got faster and faster before he joined in. In the end I was bent over the edge of the bed and he had the choice of where he wanted to put his cock."

"Really." I was flabbergasted at her revelations

"Not too much information is it," Becky asked , but continued before I could reply."You can see why we didn`t come out last night, we had sex. I would suck him for a bit then he would lick me before taking me alternating about ten strokes in each hole," she had a very dreamy look on her face as she went on to explain in detail the last twelve hours of her life. In actual fact she could have summed it up in one word, sex.

"So you`ve been well fucked would you say?" I laughed.

She was still bathing between her legs as we saw the boys return to our spot on the sand with drinks we walked to join them. I could help but glance at Richards crotch he appeared to have a semi hard on. I felt the familiar tingle between my legs as I recalled Becky`s recent revelations to me in my mind.

John pulled me towards him and gave me a nice kiss, his tongue darting in my mouth, I reciprocated. When we broke apart Becky was sitting on Richards lap wriggling about. It was obvious to me he now had a full hard on and it was digging into her bum or between her legs somewhere.

John slipped his hand between my legs as I lay with my back to him. I was unashamedly wet as his finger slipped into my pussy. I pushed back to give him better access and get his finger deeper inside me. I was enjoying the sensations he was creating and I knew I wanted him to screw me. If he had have slipped his cock up me there and then I wouldn`t have stopped him.

I was dreaming sexy thoughts when I was disturbed by Richard telling Becky to sit down. I opened my eyes and got a right eyeful of Richard`s incredible cock. It was protruding from his shorts and very proudly too. Becky giggled and sat back down quickly. Not quickly enough that the two bikini clad girls walking passed caught a good show of Richards prick. I watched them giggling as they walked away towards the sea.

"Just made their day," I said to Richard with a laugh. Richard smiled looking only slightly embarrassed, probably because he knew I had also spotted his hard cock.

We left the beach just after five promising to meet up at eight for a meal and an evening of dancing and fun. "Don`t do anything I wouldn`t do." Becky said and winked at me as we parted,

"Gives her plenty of scope," Richard said so everyone could hear him. Becky dug him in the ribs with her elbow.

John was struggling a little to walk, I soon worked out he was supporting and trying to hide his hard dick. As soon as we got into the lift I had it in my hand giving him a quick rub. His head was back and he was obviously enjoying it,

I noticed we had two floors to go in the lift so I bent down and took him in my mouth. Deep in my mouth a groan of pleasure from John. I withdrew is cock and stood up just as the doors opened I skipped out of the lift leaving my boyfriend with a huge exposed stalk on.

Two ladies made to enter the lift and stopped dead in their track, obviously not expecting anyone else to be in the lift, and not anyone let alone a young man with a big stiff cock on display for them. They were two woman staying a few doors down from us and were without male company although I got the impression they weren`t lesbians for some reason. They looked like two women probably early to mid thirties catching some sun together.

"Sorry, sorry," I heard John apologising.

"Don`t be sorry young man just stay in there," one of the woman said.

"Hope your not going down, " the other commented obviously referring to his cock.

Quickly John ran out all flustered and caught up with me just as I had opened our apartment door.

"Just made their holiday," I said laughing.

"Just gonna make yours now," he said pushing me inside, no pleasantries took place. John pushed me over the table. I squealed in protest like a schoolgirl. What happened next surprised me. "I suppose you think embarrassing me like that was funny/" I wiggled my bikini covered arse sexily, invitingly. Then whack!

"Ouch," I squealed as his hand slapped my bum.

Whack, whack, whack!

"Ouch John that hurts, Ouch, Ouch."

"There six of the best for being a naughty girl." He had a smile on his face

"Ouch," he smacked my bum again

Whack! Whack! Six more times hard, so hard there were tears in my eyes my bum was beginning to glow red and was stinging. No, more than stinging it was damned painful.

"There`s six more for not doing it before."

A strange comment I thought and I was just about to stand up and protest when his hand went behind my head and his extremely hard cock stopped me from speaking by filling my mouth.

Ten minutes later I knew what Becky had experienced when in the early days she had told me her boyfriend had fucked her mouth. I didn`t know if I liked the experience or not I didn`t have time to consider it for too long.

John got behind me and thrust his rampant dick up me to the hilt. I hadn`t realised just how turned on I was. He fucked me to a big orgasm I screamed in ecstasy.

When I recovered he was still pounding away and another orgasm I could feel building deep inside, it was at that moment I decided not to be out done and took over the situation. I managed to free myself and spun around grabbing his cock. I led him into the bedroom and pushed him onto the bed. His cock was standing up magnificently, my juices glistening on it. I leant forward and took him in my mouth whilst I slipped off my bikini top followed by the bottoms.

Taking his cock from my mouth I knelt on the bed my back to him, reaching between my legs I guided his prick into my pussy. Slowly, very slowly I began to ride him. I love this position, I don`t get into it very often because I tend to get carried away. Today was no exception I built up speed John`s cock deep, very deep in my pussy, suddenly he hit my G spot as I hoped he would. I went wild pounding myself down on his cock time after time, riding his cock hard.

Obscenities came from my mouth."Shag me harder you big cocked bastard," I shouted.

"Harder, harder, that`s it fuck me, harder,"

My orgasm eclipsed anything previously.

I was just coming back down to reality when John began to fuck me hard, his cock seemed bigger and harder than ever My orgasm never truly subsided before another huge wave of pleasure exploded deep inside. I was screaming unashamedly matching him thrust for thrust until I couldn`t fuck him anymore. I knew he was still hard and wanted more and I wasn`t going to be outdone. I pulled off him, stuck my bum in the air.

"Come on big boy if you can manage it." I said sarcastically, still slightly miffed at the spanking I had received from him.

I threw down the gauntlet and as a challenge, offering him myself unashamedly. John thankfully needed no second invitation.

He mounted me from the rear his cock going in deep I thrust back onto him revelling on his cock. Again he hit the spot I buried my head in the pillow, my knuckles turned white as I grabbed the sheet. I thrust my arse back at him still matching him thrust for thrust.

I can truly say I had never been fucked like this before. I had never had so many orgasms in one session. I also knew this next orgasm would probably finish me off completely. I revelled in it, close to the edge a couple of times I managed to stop myself coming determined to enjoy every last moment, and also make him work harder.

Then it was too late my screams of pleasure unashamedly loud as my cum ripped through me from my head to the tip of my toes and back again, utterly fantastic the best ever by a long, long way. I began to relax and considered I would finish John off in my mouth, a treat for being a good boy.

I was just in that lovely space when you are totally satisfied and all dreamy, John was fucking me slowly still from the rear, my orgasm just about subsided, blow job time I thought.

Before I could move I felt John`s cock stiffen a sure sign he was ready to shoot is load. I attempted to pull off him but he grabbed my hips and began to move me back and forward. I had had enough cock and was about to complain. I knew he would be disappointed, I also knew the planned blow job finale would make up for it, as he hadn`t had the pleasure of coming in my mouth yet. I always saved that pleasure for special occasions and this I decided was one of them.

John had other ideas and began to fuck me harder, his hand slipped between my legs and he found my clitty. Not very difficult as she was rather swollen after all the activity of the last hour or whatever, his attention to my hotspot got my attention quickly. I knew this was going to be a mistake and a sore pussy was on its way, but what the heck.

mybaby
mybaby
277 Followers