Holiday Fun

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mybaby
mybaby
276 Followers

Instead of a huge bed we plunged into a freezing swimming pool, the shock took more than my breath away. Climbing out our clothes were waiting for us we left after dressing. Becky had paid in advance we didn`t speak until we got back to our apartment.

"Jesus Beck`s did you know what you were booking?"

"Not complaining are you?" she said by way of reply. I could not really answer her truthfully. I knew one thing I was horny. Incredibly horny, in fact I can honestly say I had never had a feeling like this before, the whole of my body was crying out for sex.

"You know how I feel?" Becky asked.

"I feel just the same," I replied without going into any further detail, judging by the look on her face none was required.

We spent an hour getting ready slightly longer skirt than usual covered stockings and a very lacy basque. My boobs enhanced by the basque appeared larger than ever. Our dress was not lost on the boys who drooled all evening. We teased them dancing provocatively touching and grinding against them at every opportunity.

I even saw Becky rubbing Richie's cock at one point. I did allow John to slip his hand up my leg the look on his face when he encountered my stocking tops was a sight to behold.

Becky had a wonderful talent for gauging how much alcohol to ply people with to get them in just the mood she wanted. By the time we left the club I was in high spirits as was everyone else. We hit our apartment and Becky produced a large bottle of champagne. The champagne finished me off booze wise I just wanted to get John`s kit off and shag him.

Beck`s began to do a sexy strip tease flaunting herself in the centre of the room. Richard joined her, helping slip out of her dress, revealing her stockings and suspenders. John slipped his arm around me and ushered me to dance with him. His hands were all over me like an octopus, my dress joined Becky`s on the floor. I pulled John close and could feel his hardness as we moved together. I began to grind my crutch into John`s.

He responded by slowly stroking my backside he knew I found it a turn on. If I needed turning on that is. We kissed our tongues intertwining our breathing heavy. I reached between us and found his predictably hard cock, time for bedroom fun. Yes please, and lots of it my pussy was still in a state of high arousal.

I was surprised when I broke away from John with the intention of moving to the bedroom. I glanced over to see what Becky and Richard were up to and got quite a shock. Becky was giving Rich a truly filthy blow job, her head bobbing up and down his shaft as he sat on the sofa. His eyes were not closed instead he was looking straight towards me, he appeared to be almost drooling.

I must say myself I was in good shape. I had worked out regularly for a month before this holiday and all the swimming not to mention all the sex had kept me in good shape.

John clocked what was happening across the room and before I could stop him had got his cock out and was sitting on the other sofa, broad grin on his face as he pulled me towards him. I sat next to him and after a seconds hesitation wrapped my hand around his rigid cock.

Another look at Becky who was now kneeling in front of Richie her mouth still working on his dick, she had her arse up as she knelt forward leaving little to the imagination her thong barely covering anything. What the hell I took John into my mouth and attempted to compete with Becky.

Like her I soon found myself kneeling to give John my best attention. Looking up to his face I noticed he was staring at Becky`s arse. I assumed Richard was taking in a similar view of mine, but what the hell.

A few minutes of my cocksucking and John pulled me off his beautiful cock, stood me up, turned me around and pulled my thong to one side and I most happily allowed myself to be pulled backwards onto his cock.

Becky was still gobbling and slurping noisily on Richards cock Richards eyes were still fixed on me. My inhibitions, if any inhibitions I had disappeared in the instant John slid his knob deep inside my wet pussy. I did attempt to be silent but just let out a deep sigh and began to ride him in long slow strokes my pussy gripping him tightly. I closed my eyes and quickened my strokes. John pushed my shoulders forward to allow him to get deeper inside me. He was now hitting the right spot and I could feel my overdue orgasm approaching deep inside me.

I bent a little further forward another inch or so would definitely push me over the edge. In doing so I got another shock something hit my lips. I opened my eyes and Richard was standing in front of me offering me his cock. Becky was kneeling holding his prick to my lips.

"Go on Susie dare you," she encouraged.

It just seemed a natural thing to do so I opened my lips wide to allow him to enter my mouth. I began to suck him in time to the strokes my pussy was getting from John`s knob.

Becky was licking and sucking Richie's balls as he stood completely still, he moaned as we both went to work on him. My pending orgasm wained while I got used to having a cock in both my mouth and pussy.

That was until John eased his hips up giving me more than that extra inch. My orgasm erupted making my toes curl, I sucked on that huge dick like I had never sucked on a cock before. I screamed unashamedly as my orgasm ripped through me.

Richards cock was back in Becky`s mouth when I recovered.

John turned me around again and I impaled myself on his cock. I kissed him as I began to ride him again. A few long strokes up and down his cock had my second orgasm approaching quickly it was then I felt Richards cock nudging at my anus.

This was too much I considered being spit roasted by these two where I drew the line. I stopped riding Johns cock but it was to late Richie had grabbed me by the hips and his knob had penetrated my tight bumhole. I screamed in protest but to no avail as he forced himself in deeper.

"Noooooooo Noooooo, please nooooo, stop, stop, " I complained.

"Oooooch that hurts,stop pleeeease, Richard plea...,"

My protests wained as the most amazing feeling began to take over the whole of my body like nothing I had ever experienced.

"Ooooooooh, yes , yeeeeeeees," I hissed as Richard began to pound my now stretched ass.

His huge cock deep, deep inside me. John was riding me at the opposite time to Richards thrusts.

"Ohhhhhh fuck me, fuck meeeee," I pleaded.

"Fuck meeeee, harder, harder you bastards fuck meeeeee," I demanded.

Richard was gripping my hips firmly as he gave me all his magnificent cock as he drew backwards John`s prick hammered into my dripping pussy.

"Deeper, harder pleeeeeease."

Then it happened I don`t know how loud I screamed or what I was shouting but the feeling that hit me was stronger, deeper, longer and much more intense than any experience in my life. I literally felt as though I had exploded in pleasure.

I must have passed out for a time. when I opened my eyes I was lying on the sofa. I could hear the unmistakable noise of sex coming from a bedroom. I rose on very unsteady legs and walked to see what was happening.

John was lying on his back on the bed Becky was riding him reverse cow girl while sucking Richie's massive hard on. I watched for a moment considering I was totally sated.

Then as I watched I noticed couple of tablet wrappers on the floor. Must have fallen from one of the boys pockets. Viagra I read on the labels, the bastards no wonder they were performing like seasoned pornstars. I looked at John my so called boyfriend shagging my best mate and considered what they had done to me, spit roasted and tag teamed.

Payback time maybe?

I walked still on wobbly legs over to the bed a straddled John`s face slowly lowering my wet pussy unashamedly onto his face. His tongue soon finding my wetness, my pussy lips were still open from the previous shagging I had received I worked myself along his willing tongue from my ass to my clit mercilessly, not caring for his feelings one little bit.

Becky seemed oblivious to what I was enjoying as she slammed herself up and down John`s dick while Richard fucked her mouth. I heard her gag a few times as he went too deep causing her to choke on him.

I came three more times on John`s tongue, the final time I ground my asshole down hard onto his tongue as I enjoyed a satisfying climax. Now I was totally and utterly satisfied, more than that if possible.

Becky orgasemed for the umpteenth time, I watched her relax before she dismounted. I knew she was going to turn around and let Richard fuck her ass so I grabbed her arm and dragged her into the other bedroom. I explained to a protesting Becky about the Viagra she was not impressed either.

We re-enetered the bedroom, the boys were lying side by side on the bed, their cocks still hard and pointing towards the ceiling. They seemed very proud of their weapons. Becky and I walked over to the boys licking our lips sexily. The smiles on the boys faces soon changed as we grabbed them by their cocks roughly and dragged them to the door. Opening the door we kicked them out both naked and sporting still very stiff dicks.

"Go and find some other girls to work them off on," Becky shouted.

"If you can," I added as I slammed the door.

She turned to me and we laughed as I handed her a glass of champagne.

On the plane home the following afternoon I sat quietly reflecting on the last two weeks, mainly the sexual antics I had got up to. If anyone had told me I would have taken part in what I had I would have called them every liar under the sun. I dozed for a while, we soon landed and passed swiftly through customs. The drive home we chatted and laughed at what we had got up to the past two weeks.

"Best sex I`ve ever had," Becky admitted.

"Richard certainly was, how can I put it?"

"Well blessed in the trouser department," Becky politely interrupted.

"More like, hung like a fucking donkey was more what I was going to say."

"Mmmmm biggest I`ve ever had." Becky agreed.

We chatted on recalling our experiences before arriving at Becky`s house, her Dad was in the garden as we pulled up.

"What goes on holiday stays on holiday," Becky said as she bid me goodbye.

"Absolutely," I said.

I was relieved at her words, she was obviously feeling as guilty I was,

"See you next Friday." I said and drove away, waiving to her dad.

I was glad Becky was not going to be broadcast our exploits to all and sundry. She had been known to have a little brag about her sexual experiences after a few drinks.

I wasn`t a slapper although I had acted like one on holiday without doubt. I vowed never to act in anyway which resembled it again, although there was a familiar tingle between my legs as I lay in bed that night recalling events of my holiday...

mybaby
mybaby
276 Followers