Holiday Fun

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mybaby
mybaby
276 Followers

Then I changed my mind reverting to the idea of sucking him off.

His finger left my clitty that I saw as my opportunity to break away. I was just about to wriggle forwards when I felt his finger probe my other hole. I froze, No, no what was he playing at.

Before I could protest his finger had penetrated my bum just a little. I took a breath and his finger slipped in deeper. Gently he began to move it in and out. The sensation was something else, it was very pleasant, very pleasant indeed. After a few seconds I began to thrust back onto both his hard cock and the finger in my ass. A sensation was building up inside me bigger than anything I had ever known, incredibly he kept up the action as I began to utter obscenities again.

"Fuck me, fuck meeeee," I pleaded, "That`s it harder ohhhhhhh yessss yessss, pleeeeeease pleeeease." I was in another world, a world of sex and nothing but sex. I felt his cock slip from my pussy the next move seemed natural. He pushed the head of his knob into my ass. I felt my little bum hole stretching to accommodate his girth.

"Ohhhh gently," I urged not wanting him to stop, "Ohhhhh please, please." I begged.

John needed no second invitation and pushed harder his dick stretched me, the pleasure was indescribable as he began to fuck my virgin arsehole slowly. Going slightly deeper with each forward thrust until I felt his balls touch my swollen clit. It was just like lighting the blue touch paper of a firework.

He fucked my arse harder and harder until he was literally pounding away. I exploded into a massive orgasm, it seemed never ending what I was shouting must have been terrible if anyone overheard. I was just finishing my orgasm when another surprise I felt John`s cock expand. He held my hips firmly and began to slam into me hard, very hard. His orgasm produced another for me stretching my arse and sending me into a rapturous orgasm.

What happened next I don`t know I vaguely remember John lying by my side. Maybe I passed out with pleasure I just don`t know. The next thing I recall is waking up and it was dark. John was asleep next to me a contented smile on his face. I looked down thankful his cock was flaccid.

I needed the bathroom, I needed a shower I was all sticky with cold sweat. I slipped from the bed, glancing back I saw John begin to stir, I went into the bathroom and turned on the shower. I looked at myself in the full length mirror. Dishevelled would be a good word to describe what I saw. My hair was all over the place, my eyes red, my nipples hard and slightly sore. I turned around my bum was red I recalled then the spanking I rubbed my cheeks they were quite tender.

The cool shower breathed some new life into me. I must have spent half an hour under the soothing jets of water. Stepping out and wrapping myself in a towel I went to stand on the balcony, the coolness of the evening welcome. The breeze wafted up my towel and was very pleasant between my legs. I stood reflecting on what had occurred earlier that afternoon and early evening. I was dreaming when John slipped his arms around me.

"I`m so sorry," he whispered

"What for?" I asked as he nuzzled my neck.

"Forcing myself on you like that."He was genuine in his sorrow.

"You didn`t do anything wrong or anything I didn`t want you to do," I consoled him.

"Are you sure?" he looked for more reassurance.

"Positive." We kissed deeply, I hadn`t taken much notice but he was naked. I took notice when his hard cock pressed against my bum. "John you are so incorrigible," I laughed, "Now go and have a shower we`ve got to meet Becky and Richard," I reminded him. He went to shower reluctantly. I was glad he hadn`t pushed the point as I am certain I just couldn`t handle anymore sex just then.

We had a smashing evening even if sitting down was a bit painful for me, I danced and enjoyed everything else that evening as if I was on cloud nine. As per usual we all drank too much as we danced into the early hours. Walking back to the apartment I was slightly apprehensive about what was to come next, being still more than a little tender between my legs.

We arrived at the apartment and John poured us a glass of wine each. Sitting on the balcony the moon reflected beautifully off the Mediterranean Sea. We chatted and were a little sad because we only had one complete day left on this Island paradise then it was back to work a few days after that. Well all good things must come to an end, but not this evening , not yet at any rate if John had any ideas.

After another glass of wine he slipped his arm around me, he must have felt the shiver which ran down my backbone.

"Time for bed," he whispered and slipped his hand onto my boob.

He moaned as he felt my aroused nipple, another shiver went through me. Two minutes later he had me lying on my back, my dress around my waist and he was kissing my thong covered pussy, with little kisses.

I soon forgot any soreness from the afternoon session and my legs opened and my bum was off the bed as he slipped my thong to one side and attacked my wetness. I moaned in ecstasy as his tongue brought me to a very nice climax.

This brought me back to life and I took him in my mouth as we arranged ourselves into a sixty nine position on our sides. My head resting on his thigh. The moonlight shining through the window behind him made his cock look enormous. I devoured it slowly inch by inch. John moaned constantly as I teased and flicked him with my tongue before taking as much as I could into my mouth. I loved his cock everything about it and I was going to show him how much.

For his part John worked away between my legs, his tongue lashing my aroused clitty before bringing me close then driving into my wetness. The bastard kept me on the edge for an eternity, he ran his tongue around my anus and teased it a little. I think he sensed how tender I was there and didn`t push me too far. I would have let him and he probably knew it had he insisted.

He was deep in my mouth and I was using my skills to bring him as close as I dared when he grabbed my bum and held me tight, this time his licking of my little button didn`t stop, an intense climax rushed through me I screamed my mouth still around his cock.

As I came I slipped him a little further in and felt him expand and stiffen. He rasped my clitty heightening my pleasure. I felt him erupt into the back of my thought. He came in several spurts I gulped his seed down like a whore, as we came down from our joint orgasm I licked his cock clean as it slowly lost its hardness.

Sleep came quickly and we awoke the next morning side by side with the sun streaming in. I stretched and moved away from him taking the bed sheet with me. This revealed a huge hard on.

"Ooooooo look at that," I said to myself.

John appeared to be still asleep as I gazed at his large erection for a few seconds before I felt the familiar tingling between my legs. I rubbed myself a little getting wet quickly before straddling my boyfriends morning glory. Rubbing the end of his cock along my pussy lips I soon found the entrance and slowly sank down on his cock.

My God it was hard, it touched all my sensitive spots and I was soon impaled to the hilt. I leant forward and began to rock backwards and forwards slowly fucking him. I gained pace and a small orgasm proceeded a large one.

John`s eyes were now open and his hips coming up off the bed, helping me to achieve a beautiful climax. He flipped me off him onto my hands on knees before holding the cheeks of my arse open. I knew he was looking at both my holes. He slid his cock down from the small of my back until it the head came to rest against my anus. He gave a little push. My anus responded by tensing and my lover to his credit pulled back. Moving downwards he soon found my wet pussy to his liking.

"Yeeeeessssss fuck me," I almost begged him as he slid his harness deep into my eager pussy. I pushed back hard as he fucked me with long forceful strokes, just the way I liked it, almost lifting my knees off the bed.

God he was a stud and half this morning, must have been because we only had oral last night I thought, making a note of it. After I came again he turned me onto my back, my legs automatically going onto his shoulders. He looked into my eyes and drove hard and deep making me squeal with delight. His strokes were hard and demanding I knew I could bring him off anytime I wanted to so decided a cheeky orgasm for myself was in order first. To my delight ten strokes of his cock and I was there.

"Fuck me, fuck, meeeeeee, yeeeesssss, oooooooo yes," I moaned not for the first time that morning.

Dropping my legs onto his arms I looked into his eyes and tightened my fanny around his cock. Bingo he hardened and began to come, Jesus it took him a good twenty five strokes to finish. His extra stiffness and girth caused me to get a lovely if unexpected cum for myself just as he finished.

I leapt from the bed and dashed into the shower, the coldness again wonderful against my flesh. Two minutes later John joined me and we showered together enjoying to touch of each others bodies. It didn`t take him long before he was supporting a rather large cock, I wrapped my soapy hand around it and slid it up and down a few times. I sensed he was after me again so I quickly slipped from his grasp and ran to get dressed.

"Save it for later big boy," I shouted as I left him in the shower.

I did wonder if he would bring himself off, and it wouldn`t have bothered me if he had. I did it often enough, but if I am honest I was glad to see him come into the bedroom a few minutes after me wrapped in a towel. It did little to hide his stiff cock.

"Mmmmmm tempting," I said nodding my head towards the bulge, I moved towards him and he let the towel slip to the floor. His cock was magnificent looking even larger than it had ever done. Should I suck it, wank it, or just let him shag me rigid with it? What a beautiful dilemma for a randy 21 year old to have.

Again I slipped my hand around his manhood pulling the foreskin back to expose the large head of his cock. I bent forward and took him in my mouth. His cock gave an involuntary twitch and hardened even more if that was possible. I slid my tongue around his balls before helping myself to another mouthful, making him all wet with my saliva. I then took him from my mouth and said, "Come on we`ve agreed to meet Becky and Richard for lunch and we`re late now."

The look on my lovers face was a picture, he just stood there looking all sorry for himself, supporting a huge hard on. "But what about..." I never gave him time to finish.

"Oh that will keep believe me, that will keep."

I heard him mutter something about bitch as he pulled his shorts on,

"I`ve got the towels and things," I announced cheerfully as he came out of the bedroom, he didn`t reply. Then I dropped the apartment key on purpose of course. I bent down right in front of him without bending my knees naturally. This afforded him a splendid view of everything I had hidden only by my skimpy bikini bottoms. I stayed down longer than necessary of course, teasing him with my delights. I then got a surprise he whacked me hard, really hard on my arse.

"Ooooouch," I squealed and really did squeal, another whack, "Ooooouchhhhh," on the other cheek also hurt more than was fun I can tell you and I stood up rather quickly before he could give me another one.

"Teaser," he laughed as I rubbed my reddening backside.

Richard and Becky were already on the beach when we arrived at our arranged spot. Beck`s was topless catching some rays to her already golden tan. She looked up as we arrived and just as I was placing my towel next to her. She quickly sent the boys off to get some refreshments before asking for details of what we had got up to and why we were late.

"I thought so you randy buggers," she exclaimed with a hint of jealously, "It`s usually us who have that excuse."

"What happened today then?" I asked.

"Tell the truth I had to much last night if I`m honest and couldn`t have my usual morning portion."

"Really that`s unusual for you," I countered lazily.

"I know our last day to, still I should have recovered by this evening we should make it something special for the boys don`t you think?"

I did think actually and teasing John all day had been my plan, I hadn`t counted on getting my arse slapped before I started but never mind. Becky mentioned my cheeks looked red I let her into the secret of what had happened, she giggled naughtily.

"Turns me on I must confess," she said quietly.

"What does?"

"A bit of a spanking," she replied.

"Really," I was genuinely shocked by her revelation.

"I remember Steve Ball he was into..."

"Here we are," Richard interrupted her just before she could recall her past experience with Steve Ball, whoever he was.

We sipped our drinks and laughed and joked before deciding to go for a swim. I swam out quite a way and enjoyed not for the first time that holiday the cooling waters of the sea between my legs. It also cooled the cheeks of my bum, hopefully taking the redness away. It also reminded me of how I had enjoyed the slightly gentler spanking John had administered a couple of days earlier. I felt myself blush at the thought of both his six of the best and what occurred later in that session.

Time I got back the others were taking the rays. I stood drying my hair knowing Richard was looking right at my pussy. He was wearing shades of course but I knew. I also knew my bikini briefs had ridden into my crack leaving little to the imagination.

I stood there longer than really necessary `You had your chance` I thought, I then cheekily bent down to straighten my beach towel affording him a real eyeful.

I smiled to myself. Lying down I noticed he had been forced to turn away from me and lie on his side facing Becky. I looked at John who appeared to be dozing.

A few minutes later I heard Becky giggling and managed to glance over without being obvious, she was playing with Richards huge dick. Her hand not to discreetly wanking him slowly. I watched for a moment or to Becky glanced at me to see if I was looking. I guess she thought I was dozing to because she reached over and got the sun oil and put a drizzle on Richards cock.

He moaned as she continued her hand job on him.

I felt the tingling in my pussy. A feeling I had felt more than ever before on this holiday. I heard Richard gasp and watched as a huge wad of spunk flew from his knob. It took Becky completely by surprise splashing onto her tits, his second shot was even stronger and splattered across her face, some going into her mouth. His next jet equally as strong hit her again on her neck and face, two lesser shot finished him off. I feigned to move and Becky jumped up and sprinted into the sea hoping nobody she passed would notice Richards cum on her face and body.

A few minutes later she returned.

"Nice swim Beck`s?" I asked matter of factly." I would have come with you if you`d have said." Whether she knew I was teasing her knowing why she had rushed into the sea or not I will never know. One thing for certain was she was awfully red in the face and it wasn`t the sun. I noticed Richard had a very smug look on his face. I also notice Becky dig him hard in the ribs with her elbow as soon as she got the opportunity.

After a quiet hour or so sunbathing Becky sat up and spoke, "Right boys us girls are off to get ready in our apartment we`ll see you at 7.30 in Las Sequena." Before they could protest she was whisking me towards our apartment.

"Leave them with their hard cocks until later," she giggled, "I`ve got something special planned for them for tonight." I wondered what she meant by something special with some trepidation, I had heard of Beck`s reputation although I hadn`t witnessed any of her reported antics personally.

We dumped our beach stuff in our apartment and I was about to question Becky about her plans for the evening when she literally dragged me out again. "Come on we are booked in for five," she stated.

"Where?" I followed her she did not reply.

Two minutes later I found myself in a sauna.

I was happy because there was only the two of us, both naked sitting in the heat. I must say there wasn`t many white bits showing on either of us. Ten minutes and we`d had enough. Becky led me into another room with two beds, we had wrapped ourselves in lovely white fluffy bath robes. I followed her lead and lay face down on the bed.

I was almost asleep when I heard someone enter the room. I jumped as I felt strong fingers on my shoulders. I relaxed instantly as the fingers went to work. Pure bliss the fingers worked their magic on my neck and shoulders before moving down my spine. I had no problem with my robe being released and the massage continuing downwards. I knew the robe was covering my bum so I wasn`t concerned at showing anything I shouldn`t.

The hands began massaging my legs working upwards above my knees gentle firmness working on my muscles. I felt some liquid presumably oil being drizzled onto my shoulders and the process commenced again, working the oils into my skin. The aroma was heady and relaxing I was in another world, I must say I was dreaming of John and his cock.

The hands massaging me were now on the back of my thighs and getting towards my bum. I didn`t mind when they massaged my bum cheeks firmly. I was concerned when my towel fell open considering I was completely exposing my most intimate parts to a stranger.

The fingers opened my bum cheeks as they massaged all the aches and pains away. I was urged to turn over and did so taking the robe with me, covering any embarrassment. I was shocked to see my masseur was a rather good looking chap about 25 and fit, very fit.

I was about to protest but noticed Becky was completely naked and the man who was giving her a massage was working her abs very close to her small triangle of short trimmed pubic hair. Beck`s eyes were closed and she was moaning quietly.

My masseuse was also getting awfully close to my pubic region by this time working downwards. My robe was open now and I only had a small landing strip and knew he could see my most intimate area. He stopped just short on my strip and moved to my legs, he began working upwards from my ankles. He spent ages on each calf before starting on my thighs. More oil and I could feel my muscles toning to his every touch it was wonderful.

"Please turn over," he spoke in English with a strong Spanish accent.

I looked across at Becky who was already on her stomach, I followed her lead and my instructions without hesitation.

My calf`s followed by backs of my thighs, more oil, strong manly figures, the heady aroma, I didn`t realise the effect it could have on a girl, and by the time he began massaging the oils into my backside. I`d given up worrying what he could see. That was until he dribbled oil onto my anus and exposed pussy.

"Mmmmmmm, whooooooo, aaahhhhhh," I moaned involuntary before his finger found my anus and messaged the oil just into it gently. Quickly he moved to my quim an involuntary orgasm bolted through my body, he found my clitty expertly and enhanced my orgasm unbelievably I screamed my pleasure.

Glancing towards Becky I needn`t have been concerned . She was biting her towel her masseuse fingering both her holes simultaneously what appeared to be a shattering orgasm was racking her body.

Had my masseuse fucked me there and then I would have had no objection whatsoever, and I am sure Becky was also begging for it. When the masseuses lifted us into their arms simultaneously and began to carry us towards a curtain off area at the end of the room I was sure we were going to get fucked. I looked him in the eyes there was little doubt he knew he could do anything he wanted with me. He pulled the curtain back and threw me inside I screamed as did Becky.

mybaby
mybaby
276 Followers