All Comments on 'Holidays with Stepdad'

by Hannah_18

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

I ave been trying to find u Ashely but have had no luck

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

This is hilarious you are tagging it erotica for women.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Short

Too damn short. Just started to get horny.

Hannah_18Hannah_18almost 6 years agoAuthor
Author's reply

Dear Anonymous, thank you for your feedback. This story is tagged as "erotica for women" because, like all the stories I write, it focuses primarily on the sensations of a female protagonist. While it is meant to be enjoyed by all genders, I write the type of stories that I, as a woman, enjoy reading - stories that reflect the female experience of sexuality.

That said, I am sure many women will not enjoy my stories, and I am always happy to receive feedback from those too. All the best, and thank you for reading.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Editor?

If she was lying naked in the bed, how did, "She squeezed her tights together?"

prop69prop69almost 6 years ago
Short and very sweet

take her soon

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

This story obviously didnt have any proof reading and there wasnt enough to be much of an erotica

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Boobie? Really?

Couldn’t take it seriously because it was so short and literally just said “boobie” in it. I don’t think I’ve ever read that in erotica before. Literally laughed out loud.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Hannah

As a woman this story was awful. I've gotten more aroused looking at a woman's fitness magazine. Im guessing 18 is your age. PLEASE grow up and experience life before you inflict more silliness like this on readers?

1 star

ButterflyGal

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous