Hollow Alliance

Story Info
Yoruichi faces new enemies and new allies.
7.4k words
4.78
11.4k
32
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a oneshot I wrote as a present for perhaps the biggest Yoruichi fan of all time, Nomo. Well, and maybe I wanted to vent a little irritation about how ridiculous Bleach got before the end. Plenty of consensual Shinigami x Hollow sex, enjoy!

-

Yoruichi ducked underneath the sword slicing at the back of her head, barely avoiding the surprise attack. The warrior behind her tried to swing again, but now that he had lost the advantage of surprise, the Goddess of Flash was far faster. She braced her hands against the ground and propelled herself into a kick that connected with his chin.

The man rocketed into the air with a broken neck and Yoruichi hopped back up to standing position. She'd already forgotten about him, he was only one out of many. Yoruichi quickly scanned the battlefield and saw countless enemies. Fortunately it looked like Rukia was still on her feet, though she'd been forced to release her Shikai since the two of them had last been back to back.

Dwindling trump cards was their real problem. Yoruichi had more than a few tricks up her sleeve, and could probably take out the small army around them in a few seconds if she had to. But that would just draw more enemies, possibly the strongest ones. And they couldn't afford that, not the way things had been going lately.

After every battle they won, more enemies just kept crawling out of the woodwork. She had been willing to fight Aizen or the Quincy, but each battle seemed to mean less and less. When some new faction calling themselves the Halfgivers had come out of nowhere, Yoruichi had declared herself done and retired to the Living World. If only she hadn't come back...

"They... they just keep coming." Rukia got a better grip on her sword and panted for breath. "What now?"

"I'm not sure." Yoruichi shifted to Rukia's back so they could defend each other, but the circle of enemies was closing around them. They laughed and taunted, more than a few thrusting their hips vulgarly.

As far as Yoruichi could tell, the Halfgivers weren't particularly strong. There were just a ton of them, all with stupid haircuts and ridiculous powers they were very eager to explain. None of them were strong enough to match her, but she was starting to get worn out by the sheer numbers.

"Alright," Yoruichi said. "It's time w-"

She never got the next word out of her mouth, because at that moment the sky tore open around them. Hollows lunged from the darkness... to attack the Halfgivers.

Yoruichi and Rukia watched in surprise as monstrous Hollows assaulted the enemies all around them. Some tore through Halfgivers with vicious double jaws, others looked nearly human and fought with blades. They were surprisingly strong for Hollows, and fought with careful coordination, yet they didn't feel like anything Yoruichi had felt before. Their power felt a little like shinigami, yet they definitely weren't Arrancar.

"Be careful!" Rukia nudged her and gestured toward one of the Hollows, who was approaching them at a calm walk.

All around them, the Halfgivers had been annihilated. Now the two shinigami women were surrounded by a ring of Hollows, no less menacing for the fact that they weren't acting aggressively. Yoruichi took a deep breath and wondered if now wasn't the time to pull out a trump card.

"Yoruichi Shihoin and Rukia Kuchiki." The Hollow approaching them stopped and gave a partial bow. "Please accept our humble assistance."

The two women stared. The Hollow's body looked like a muscular man clad in white, far taller than either of them, but was all Hollow, a vicious jaw and yellow eyes burning at them. His voice was deep and powerful, but not unkind. Yoruichi narrowed her eyes as she watched him, but let her body relax just a little.

"What's going on?"

"More of these vermin are approaching. If you come with me, I will explain everything."

"Should we?" Rukia glanced at Yoruichi nervously and the older woman realized just how tired her companion was. Rukia's thin body was covered with sweat and her hands were shivering as she tried to keep her sword up. Yoruichi paused, looking back to the Hollow and wondering if they could trust him.

At that moment, she saw a Halfgiver high in the sky behind him, aiming what appeared to be a long rifle. Yoruichi stepped to him in an instant, pushing him out of the way just before a bolt of energy seared through the air where he had been. The Hollows around them began to scatter, ready to fight the approaching armies of Halfgivers.

The one in the sky aimed at her next and Yoruichi just grinned, ready to dodge his next attack. She was taken off guard when the Hollow lunged at her, flattening her to the ground as a bolt seared at her from the opposite direction. Yoruichi's eyes widened as she saw it pass: she probably would have been able to dodge, but it might have injured her.

Now, however, she was flat on her back underneath the massive Hollow. Yoruichi's impressive curves were pressed up against his body, which felt nice and muscular. She found herself looking him over again. He'd tried to save her life twice now, maybe he deserved a little reward... if Hollows even cared about that kind of thing. The bulge at his crotch suggested he did, though she wasn't sure if all that could really be his cock. Probably just a weird Hollow body part, she realized with disappointment.

"Y-Yoruichi?" Rukia was eyeing both armies nervously, backing up closer to them. Yoruichi nodded and pushed off the Hollow to stand.

"Yeah, let's get out of here." She glanced at the Hollow. "Hueco Mundo?"

"Hueco Mundo," the Hollow agreed, ripping open another hole in the sky and jumping through. As Yoruichi followed after him, she saw even more Halfgivers rushing toward the gathered Hollows. The Hollows would take casualties in this battle, she had to give them credit for bravery at least.

They came out in the pale sands and dark skies of Hueco Mundo, just beside a grand palace. It was done in the usual Hollow style, impressive but rather blank. A grand set of double doors stood open as if waiting for them, and since the Hollow was already walking inside, they had no choice but to follow or be left out in the wilderness.

When Yoruichi entered, she breathed a sigh of relief at the sight that greeted her. There were a lot of Hollows in the hallways, but also a lot of shinigami. Some were lying on cots, others moved carrying supplies, apparently working together with the Hollows. All scrubs she didn't recognize until Isane Kotetsu approached them with a smile.

"Ah, you're alright! Do either of you need healing?"

"I'm fine." Yoruichi folded her arms beneath her breasts and glanced to Rukia, but the younger woman shook her head.

"Good! Then, uh..." Isane paused as a communication device in her ear chirped, then she flushed and nodded. "Please excuse me! I'll catch up with you later."

She rushed off into the crowds, leaving them with the strange Hollow. His eyes were sliding over her with a hunger that was distinctly unnatural for a Hollow, but Yoruichi just responded with a smirk. Let him look, she'd flashed men for the fun of it, much less for saving her life. Besides, she looked fantastic, she couldn't blame any man or woman for looking.

"Shinigami or Hollow, these new Halfgivers are our enemies," the Hollow said after a pause. "But we understand why you might not trust us, so we usually try to have one of your own explain this alliance."

"Why didn't you let us know?" Rukia stamped a foot and glared up at him. "We wouldn't have charged into Soul Society if we'd known about you!"

The Hollow responded with a low growl that made Rukia's eyes widen. Yoruichi's eyebrows rose. It wasn't a growl to signal an attack, but a primal instinct of dominance. Before the confrontation could go any further, a young shinigami carrying a book appeared beside them.

Nanao Ise readjusted her glasses primly. "Many shinigami refuse to accept any alliance with Hollows. We find it easier to operate in secret."

Rukia breathed a sigh of relief. Yoruichi, however, found herself looking around the area more carefully. Something didn't feel quite right... "So, what exactly is going on with these Hollows?"

"Ah yes." Nanao nodded and gestured for them to follow, leading them down a corridor with the Hollow prowling behind. "We cannot, of course, allow Hollows to rampage unchecked. For this alliance to work, they needed a variety of modifications. You can ask the scientists about the details, but they make the Hollows significantly more human."

"Is that so?" Yoruichi glanced over her shoulder at the Hollow, who was still watching her. "That what you're getting out of this? A little humanity?"

He stared back at her without answering.

Without warning Yoruichi vanished from sight, flashing away from the group. On their way she'd noticed a staircase with a barrier that struck her as extremely suspicious. The energy beneath it was strange, she could just barely feel something wrong through the barrier, but she thought it needed to be investigated before sh-

Suddenly the Hollow loomed in front of her. Barely a fraction of a second had passed since she'd started to move. Good reaction time, decent speed. Yoruichi ducked past him and took another flash step toward the stairs.

He kept up with her for a second step, then a third, and Yoruichi found herself grinning. But as much as she enjoyed competing, she had work today. Her next step took her directly toward his anticipated location and she reappeared jamming her elbow into his chest. At the speeds they were moving, the Hollow went flying straight through a wall, but she had no time for him. Still invisible to normal eyes, Yoruichi sprinted to the stairs and burst through the barrier.

She barely hit any of the stairs down the enormous staircase before she reached the bottom and slid to a stop. Darkness cloaked the room and her eyes took a moment to adjust, but she didn't need her eyes to hear the sounds that suddenly surrounded her.

Moans of passion.

Sweet voices cried out all around her, joined by occasional deep growls and grunts. Yoruichi drew on her long experience with cat-like eyes and began to make out the scene around her. She was surrounded by the tangled bodies of shinigami women and Hollows.

Many of the women were on their hands and knees or bent over furniture, monstrous Hollows thrusting huge cocks into them from behind. None of them seemed to be resisting. One was actually stretching back to wrap her arms around the Hollow's neck, which thrust her chest forward and made her large breasts bounce with the forceful thrusts. More humanoid Hollows had women on top of them, impaling themselves repeatedly on their cocks. No one seemed to have noticed her abrupt entrance.

The women felt like low level shinigami, no one Yoruichi recognized, but when she expanded her senses around her she realized there was one exception. Yoruichi zeroed in on the source of power and then her eyes widened.

Isane was riding a Hollow in reverse cowgirl position. She had looked so calm and focused a moment ago, but now her robe was in disarray, revealing plenty of curvy flesh. The Hollow beneath her was a musclebound beast, grabbing her hips as it thrust up into her. Yet judging from their bouncing, Isane was eagerly doing most of the work.

Until she saw Yoruichi and she gave a startled yelp. "Ah! Wait, wait, stop!" The Hollow kept pumping up into her pussy until she desperately swatted at it. It grunted and pulled her down hard, burying its entire cock within her body before holding her there. Isane gasped for breath. "Yoruichi... w-wait..."

"Yoruichi!" Rukia came flying down the stairs, though she found herself utterly blinded and looked around wildly. Before she could recover, the Hollow came flash-stepping after her. No longer attacking, but Yoruichi still prepared to step again if necessary.

Nanao came last, descending the stairs more calmly. She flicked a switch and soft lights began to come on. Nanao looked over the orgy, readjusted her glasses, and then began rebuilding the kido barrier that hid it from everyone on the floor above.

"What's going on here?" Yoruichi stood with one hand on her hip as if she wasn't surrounded by panting, sweating bodies writhing in ecstasy. "This is your alliance?"

"Not exactly." Nanao refused to meet her gaze as she worked on the barrier.

"And you just keep it hidden down some stairs?"

"I don't think anyone up there knows, Yoruichi," Rukia said softly. She had obviously figured out what was going on around her from the sounds, and the growing light was making it clearer every second. "Anyone less experienced than you wouldn't have been able to come in. I didn't even notice until you broke through."

"Yes, you wasted a lot of my work." Nanao huffed and shot a glance down at her. "Honestly, you could have just waited for my explanation!"

"How can you explain this?" Rukia's eyes darted around the room wildly, but couldn't find anywhere to hide from the orgy surrounding them. "All these women being raped by Hollows..."

Yoruichi chuckled. "Oh, I don't think they're being raped. Tell me, Isane, is Hollow dick really that good?"

Isane gasped at being addressed and tried to cover herself. It was a useless gesture, since her hand covering her nipples just pushed her breasts up and together, while her other hand couldn't hide the fact that her pussy was stretched while around the enormous pole of Hollow flesh. She flushed and avoided Yoruichi's eyes.

"It's... it's different than anyone I've ever been with... so much better..."

Rukia gaped. "How can you let that, that thing go inside you?"

"It's not like that!" Isane looked as incensed as possible while mounted on a monster's cock. "They saved my life! They... they just want to feel good, just like we do... and it's so good... so incredibly good..." Her eyes grew distant and she half-slumped, catching herself on the Hollow's slab of muscles, which sent her breasts swaying freely.

The two uninitiated shinigami women were definitely staring at her now, Rukia in horror and Yoruichi with interest. Isane's nipples were hard and her juices were oozing around the Hollow's cock. She barely seemed to notice them anymore, instead shifting her hips from side to side and stirring that huge rod inside her.

"Ahem!" Nanao coughed forcefully to draw attention to herself as she descended the stairs. "The issue is really very simple. During the previous war, we discovered a rare breed of Hollow with the ability to absorb reiatsu through... intimate contact. Though absorbing reiatsu increases their power, they also absorb small amounts of intelligence, which makes them potentially valuable allies."

"So, this is all an experiment?" Yoruichi's eyes slid from Nanao to the Hollow standing behind her. "You're in charge of raising up these poor little Hollows?"

That drew a chuckle from him and Nano stammered for a moment. "N-no, the alliance was... actually, the Hollows approached us first. Among the characteristics they gained was a... a common cause with us."

"And great dicks, apparently?"

"Th-that's not relevant!" It looked like Nano was getting more than a little flustered, however. "We have to keep this a secret because other shinigami might not accept it. But everyone here had a choice, and they made their choice to be here."

An incredibly deep chuckle emanated from behind them. "Yes, yes you did." The voice was even deeper than the Hollow with them, and Yoruichi immediately turned to look.

Now that the lights were on, she could see another staircase leading deeper underground. A humanoid Hollow was emerging from it, carrying a wave of power with him. He was much bulkier than the Hollow with them and stripped to the waist, showing off countless scars. Judging from the way he moved, Yoruichi thought he was a little slower than the first Hollow, but his reiatsu was definitely Captain-level.

When he entered, Nanao took a deep breath. She immediately tried to cover her reaction, but Yoruichi could easily spot the slight change. Her heart was beating faster the closer the Hollow came to them. When he passed the leaner Hollow, they nodded to each other without comment, then the new Hollow's eyes shifted forward to Nanao.

"I don't think this is about Hollow nature at all... it's about shinigami women. You're all sluts, and you've always been sluts. You're just begging for someone to conquer you, that's why you keep getting attacked. It was just a matter of time before we came, to own you for good."

"Please, be reasonable..." Nanao coughed into her hand, partially to hide a blush. "Before we... do anything, let me finish the explanation. There's no need to be insulting."

"It's not an insult. It's the truth." The Hollow unzipped his pants and pulled out a huge cock. Rukia gasped and hid her eyes, while Yoruichi just whistled. Nanao's eyes grew a little wider and she took several steps down the stairs as if in a daze. "And I think this will explain pretty well. You were going on about everyone making a choice, why don't you show them the choice you made?"

"I... I..." Whatever she had been about to say, Nanao walked down the last stairs and slowly dropped to her knees. That put her head at the level of the Hollow's cock, which began to rise toward her face. Her eyes were fixed on it, the cock reflecting huge in both frames of her glasses. Her lips opened, trembling, and she began to feebly suck the head.

The Hollow put one enormous hand around the back of her head and pushed a little further in her mouth. Nanao accepted his cock meekly and he grunted in satisfaction before looking up at them. "Getting scared, little shinigami? Bet you're getting wet, too."

Yoruichi was about to deliver a comeback, but she realized that his gaze was fixed solely on Rukia. The younger woman did look scared, her eyes wide as she watched the thick shaft disappear inside Nanao's mouth. After greeting them so formally and fending off advances from shinigami for so many years, Nanao was obediently sucking a Hollow's cock.

"Well, get as wet as you want, it will make things easier. But you don't need to be scared, we're not going to rape you. We won't need to." The Hollow was just resting his hand on Nanao's hair now, she was bobbing her head on his cock by herself now. "This is where you shinigami sluts belong. We'll take care of you from now on."

As he spoke, Nanao was making impressive progress on his cock. She was a thin woman with an elegant, slender neck, but she was getting a third of his cock into her mouth with each bounce of her head. And it looked like she was just getting started, one hand holding her book over her lap while the other was beneath it, moving frantically between her legs.

The Hollow underneath Isane had begun moving again, thrusting up into her while she helplessly bounced on top of him. More of her robe slipped away and she didn't seem to notice, moving her hips over him and moaning as the pace increased. All around them, the orgy's intensity seemed to redouble as the shinigami submitted to their Hollow masters.

Abruptly the Hollow fucking Nanao' s throat groaned. His cock seemed to pulse as it delivered a heavy load into Nanao's mouth. He pulled out and shot several more bursts, covering her glasses and getting in her perfectly arranged hair. Yet the Hollow didn't seem to soften at all and soon fed his cock back into mouth. She sucked him eagerly, staring at him through cum-covered glasses.

"That's right, you'll be here soon." The Hollow saw Rukia staring at his cock and chuckled. "I like you small ones. So fucking tight, tits just the right size... whereas my friend there is a fan of huge udders. No taste, as far as I'm concerned."

His gaze shifted to Yoruichi as he spoke, and she realized just how hard her nipples were poking through her clothes. They drew attention to her breasts, which stood high and proud on her chest. Yoruichi smirked and arched her back a little more, though truthfully she wasn't so confident anymore. These Hollows were overwhelming, and the one that had come down with them was still watching her hungrily. She hadn't been imagining it before, he wanted to fuck.