Hollow Alliance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Hollow fucked her through several positions and countless orgasms. In the end he had her pinned against the wall with her arms and legs wrapped around him. Her fingernails dug into his back as she came, and though they could tear the flesh of most men his iron skin was unharmed. After the wave of pleasure passed, Yoruichi collapsed, limply impaled against the wall as he thrust inside her until he finally came as well.

She sagged against him, more exhausted than even their marathon session would suggest. Her reiatsu felt drained, and she remembered that he had been feeding off her. Once she recovered, she would be no weaker than before... but he would definitely be stronger. He already felt different, and she imagined his flash steps had gained some of her explosive speed.

When he pulled back, she would have fallen if he hadn't carried her with him. The Hollow dropped back onto the bed, with at least the decency to look a little tired himself, and pulled her with him. But though her body wanted to curl up and fall into a deeply sated sleep, Yoruichi found herself distressed as her mind cleared. Did he have all he needed from her now?

"I..." Her voice was hoarse and she had to swallow before trying again. "I can help you. The prisons of Soul Society still hold strong female Quincies from the war. And I can get you access to the Living World, and tell you where to find the strongest reiatsu users. And the Vis-"

"Ah, Yoruichi." The Hollow slid one arm around her waist and pulled her to him, her curves automatically sliding into place to lay against his chest. "There's no need for that."

"You don't need different kinds of reiatsu?"

"Oh, we do. We'll probably do those things eventually." He gazed down at her with a warm possessiveness. "But all you need to do now is relax. You're the best fuck I've ever had, you really think I'm not keeping you?"

She found herself smiling, but a bit of doubt remained in her heart. The Hollow seemed to sense it and shifted, getting up on one elbow to look her straight in the eyes. Just staring back at him, gold against gold, Yoruichi found her pulse racing again.

"Some weaklings we just grace with our cocks. And some sluts we just fuck for fun. But you... you're worthy of being a sheath for our cocks. You can do whatever you want: fight alongside us if you wish, help us conquer all three worlds. In the end, you'll end up right back here."

"Exactly where I want to be." Yoruichi swung a leg over his hips and straddled him, giving him a view of her perfect body. She grinned down at the Hollow, imagining finally being rid of the endless enemies and ushering in a new world. "Let's do this."