Hollow Alliance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We can't let you tell the others," he said softly, "but you are free to go so long as you keep the secret. But I think you would rather see everything first."

"Sure, how far down does this place go?" Yoruichi spoke cockily while she snuck a glance at Rukia. The younger shinigami shook her head sharply and seemed to throw off her daze, glaring first at the large Hollow and then the one speaking to them. She didn't try to leave, though.

"There are a number of floors below us. If you follow me, I'll explain more while we complete the tour."

With that he turned, not even looking to see if they would follow him. Yoruichi had to admire his confidence, even if she kind of wanted to deny him the satisfaction. But Rukia appeared to be marching after him, determined to show that she wasn't intimidated, so Yoruichi followed along and they descended deep into Hueco Mundo.

"My colleague has very strong views about shinigami women. There may be some truth there, but I think he's overlooking a crucial aspect." The Hollow glanced over his shoulder, golden eyes directly catching Yoruichi's own for a moment. "We're predators."

As they descended further, the stairs twisted several times, opening onto different floors. They looked like they served different purposes, but all of them had at least one shinigami being fucked by a Hollow. Sometimes roughly, sometimes sweetly, but definitely getting fucked. Yoruichi started to recognize a few more of the shinigami now, lower seats from various divisions.

"Very specialized predators, certainly. We're attuned to reiatsu, and now specifically to women's reiatsu. It's only natural that we'd become the ideal mates for our chosen targets. And regardless of what others might say, we do shape our targets as well, rendering them better suited to our purposes."

"So, we're just prey to you, huh?" Yoruichi smirked. "You're pretty high and mighty for-"

Without warning the Hollow stopped and turned to face her. It was too late to stop, so Yoruichi ran into his chest. Even from several steps higher, her face was still a little below his and her breasts pushed against his firm chest. He loomed very large then, filling her vision, and for once she didn't have anything to say.

"We are the superior species." He spoke with utter confidence and Yoruichi felt something flutter deep inside her. Then he turned away with a slight smile and kept walking. "But you're not prey, it's a symbiotic relationship. Shinigami women are perfectly suited for our cocks, so we want to keep you alive. With your help we'll win this stupid war, then we can make a world where we both live up to our full potential."

For a moment Yoruichi couldn't follow, trying to catch her breath and keep her heart rate down. In that moment, part of her had wanted him to throw her down and take her, right there on the stairs. If he had fucked her then, she wasn't sure how she would have reacted.

"Stay strong, Yoruichi!" Rukia took her hand and smiled encouragingly. "Don't let them get to us!"

Yoruichi nodded, but the younger shinigami had her reaction entirely wrong. As they kept walking down the stairs, Yoruichi found herself sneaking glances at the Hollow's ass. Nice. Though she was more interested in what he was packing on the other side, and she had a feeling she'd find out before too long.

"Any other questions?" the Hollow asked. Yoruichi scanned the most recent level before turning back to him.

"Do you have a shinigami named Soi Fong in here?"

For the first time, she saw the Hollow frown. "Before she could be brought here, she caught wind of our plan and escaped. It's still very difficult for us to restrain Captain-level shinigami, though that's just a matter of time."

"Very difficult?" Rukia echoed. "You... you don't mean you have a Captain, due you?"

"One so far." His gaze slid to Rukia and her body trembled like a leaf. "You'll meet her eventually."

Before the conversation could go any further, they finally reached the bottom of the stairs. They ended in a pair of ominous doors, guarded by two enormous beast-like Hollows. When their group approached, however, the two dropped into deep bows.

"The rooms below are only for our elites," their guide said, "those who will rule the new world. Now, the two of you have a decision to make. If you want to leave and pretend to be ignorant of all this, I'll take you back now. If you want to be bred with the other females, go back and pick a cock. But if you want a privileged place in the new world... you'll need to prove yourselves."

At a gesture from him, the guard Hollows pulled aside their loinclothes, revealing two monstrous inhuman erections. Rukia gave a sharp gasp, but the Hollows didn't even seem surprised, they just waited, their cocks straining. Yoruichi rolled her eyes.

"Prove ourselves? You're pretty good, kid, but don't get full of yourself. We both know I'm faster than you. If you want my reiatsu, you're the one who needs to earn it. Now, if-" Yoruichi cut off as she heard a sucking sound. "Rukia? Are you serious?"

The younger woman had dropped down to her knees and tentatively started sucking on one of the guards. He grunted and stroked her hair approvingly, though she could do little more than kiss and lick at his shaft so far.

Yoruichi realized that she should have seen the signs. As they'd descended, Rukia's eyes had lingered far too long on each mating. Her eyes had started to take on the same glazed looked they'd seen in Nanao's, and now it was too late. It wasn't just desire, the Hollows were putting off waves of pheromones and a powerful reiatsu that worked into theirs and perverted it.

Just like their guide had said, these Hollows had become perfectly suited for fucking shinigami women. Yoruichi could feel it affecting her, and though she could still resist, she had to chuckle in admiration. They were subtle bastards for Hollows. She still managed to give a cocky grin to their guide.

"You're still testing me? Sure you don't want to administer the test yourself?"

He responded by simply raising his eyebrows.

"Fine, play it that way if you want. This guy is fine." Yoruichi turned toward the second guard and began swaying in his direction, swinging her hips as she walked. "How's it going, big guy? You get bored down here, or do you get to have company?"

The Hollow's eyes bulged in his mask as he stared at her incredible body approaching. "No fuck while guard. Against rules."

"Well then, you deserve a reward for good behavior." Yoruichi shrugged off her orange jacket, leaving herself clad only in her skintight leotard. It revealed plenty of her perfect dark skin, even just a hint of the sides of her breasts. Judging from the way the Hollow stared at her, that hint was driving him wild. "That is one tasty-looking cock. Don't mind if I do."

She knelt down between the Hollow's legs, then with a deft movement untied her outfit and peeled it down to her waist. That left her magnificent chest completely bare, flawless chocolate skin swelling into beautiful breasts tipped with even darker nipples. The Hollow's cock twitched and a bit of precum began to slide from the tip.

Yoruichi chuckled and decided not to torture him much longer. She crawled forward, wrapping her arms beneath her breasts to present them to him. When she brushed against the Hollow's cock he made a choking noise and bucked wildly against her. His cock felt wonderfully hard pushing against her softness, but Yoruichi managed not to fall into the sensation.

Instead she wrapped her breasts around the Hollow's cock and began giving him the titfuck of his life. His skin was deathly pale, contrasting beautifully with her dark skin wrapped around his shaft. Precum was flowing more freely now, providing just the lubrication she needed to begin moving her breasts up and down his cock.

Though she was sure that she could have made him come with just a titfuck, Yoruichi realized that she wanted more. His cock was incredibly hot against her skin and she was getting excited despite herself. Just a little taste wouldn't hurt.

Maintaining eye contact the entire time, Yoruichi lowered her head, opened her mouth, and began to slide her thick lips over the slanted head of the Hollow's cock. He groaned and shuddered, but she rode out the bucking without letting any more of it get into her mouth. When the Hollow calmed down, she chuckled and began her ministrations.

As her mouth bobbed over the head, she massaged the rest of his cock with her breasts. His precum had a heady smell, but it didn't taste bad. Her breasts were slick and glistening now, making it even easier for her to service him. When he began thrusting his hips again, trying to drive even harder, she just moved along with him and increased her pace.

All too soon, the Hollow exploded. She tried to drink his cum but found herself pulling back on instinct. Her mouth was already filled with his thick seed and he was still pumping more out, some hitting her face before the rest began to flow down the thick shaft and over her breasts. Yoruichi sat back and took a moment to catch her breath.

Had she really just done that? Yoruichi loved teasing men, and enjoyed making good on her flirting sometimes, but she'd never blown a random Hollow like this. Yet here she was, kneeling at his feet with his cum sliding down her throat.

On the other side of the door, Rukia was even further gone. She'd stripped off her clothes entirely and was eagerly trying to jam the cock down her throat. Failing at that, she began rubbing her body against the shaft frantically, her small breasts scraping against the Hollow's body as she pushed against it to lick and suck the tip.

"Are you holding out on me?" Yoruichi raised an eyebrow at their Hollow guide, not bothering to wipe off her cum-stained breasts. "Because I am very disappointed with the mind control semen I just swallowed."

That got a slight chuckle from him. Though his eyes admired her breasts, his intense gaze was focused on her as a whole. "You should know by now that our powers aren't that strong. Maybe you shinigami are tired of fighting and just want to submit to someone. Maybe you really are all sluts, just like he said. But the most our power can do is influence you toward choosing this."

"Well, was that good enough to get me into the elites area?"

"Oh, there's little question of that." The Hollow gestured for other guards to replace the current ones and then pushed open the doors. Yoruichi threw off the rest of her clothes and followed him, owning her nakedness despite the circumstances.

Inside, she found things different than expected. While the rest of the building had the austere style of Hueco Mundo, the elites' chambers looked much higher class. The carpet felt deliciously thick beneath her feet, the furnishings were all tasteful, there were low lights illuminating the pale surroundings. No orgies here, though she could hear a few feminine moans from further in.

"Rukia will find her way in here too," the Hollow explained, "as Lieutenant-level reiatsus are rare. Lesser Hollows don't get to fuck women of your caliber often, most of them are claimed by someone higher up."

"What about Isane?"

"She's an exception. She feels very grateful to the band of Hollows that rescued her, so she likes to reward the grunts that risk their lives to rescue others. Which is just as well - some high class reiatsu gives the talented among the lower ranks a chance to rise."

"And then they get to live in this fancy place?"

"That's the goal. Only a tiny fraction of Hollows will ever make it down this far." They walked deeper into the elites' chambers, but Yoruichi found herself pausing in one doorway.

Rangiku Matsumoto was bound in the center of the room. The chains that bound her were gold, but they looked strong and kept her stretched over a rounded bench. Her head was tilted back, her red hair again grown long and shimmering down beneath her. The bench forced her back to arch, thrusting her enormous breasts high into the air. From there, the eyes were naturally drawn down her smooth stomach to where her legs were pulled apart, leaving her pussy bare.

At the moment, only one Hollow was using her. He stood in front of her face, which thanks to her position was at crotch level, making it easy for anyone to thrust straight into her mouth. Rangiku was moaning around his cock and trying to suck it even from her bound position, the rest of her body straining and bucking.

As they watched, another Hollow emerged from a side room. Yoruichi caught a glimpse of several in there, sitting and drinking, before the door closed. The new Hollow didn't even look at them, just straddled Rangiku's stomach and pulled out his cock.

It fell down heavily into her glorious cleavage. The Hollow grasped her breasts as well as he could and pushed them together around his cock, then began to thrust between them. Rangiku's moans became even louder and her hips jerked wildly as if she was coming herself. Yoruichi found herself watching, transfixed.

"Impressive, isn't she?" The Hollow was standing just behind her, so close she could almost feel him. "I've enjoyed fucking her many times. But she turned into a cock-hungry slut surprisingly quickly, and though she has the largest breasts of anyone we have... she's not quite what I'm looking for."

"Is that so?" Yoruichi saucily bounced her hips back in his direction. Just like she'd predicted, the rounded globes of her ass bounced against his crotch. The hard length in his pants felt surprisingly good, so she pushed back, grinding it between her cheeks. "Well, I hope you're not disappointed with my tiny little tits."

The Hollow laughed and the deep sound sent a shiver through her. His hands slid around her bare hips, up her taut stomach, yet moved toward her breasts agonizingly slowly. "Believe me, I've noticed. But there's more to a female than that." Finally he reached the underside of her breasts and Yoruichi had to bite back a moan. His fingers slid up to grasp her impressive mounds and he began to massage them as his fingers brushed against her sensitive nipples.

"Aah!" Yoruichi couldn't hold back one of her cries and found herself biting her lip. He had large, strong hands. Her breasts felt right in them, and she desperately wanted him to keep playing with them. But she also wanted something else, the hard rod pressing against her ass. "M-more than tits? You don't say?"

"Enough playing." His fingers tightened on her breasts, pulling her even harder against his body, and Yoruichi groaned. "This is your last chance. If you don't leave, I'm going to do what comes naturally."

"Then why don't you?" Yoruichi shot back. She clenched her ass and was rewarded with a slight grunt from him. With a growl, the Hollow swept her up in his arms and began striding through the corridors. They had been playing with it for a long time, but now there was absolutely no question what would happen once they arrived.

As they went deeper, the Hollows around them became more powerful. Hollows with Lieutenant-class power were common now, and she saw a few who could be Captains. Yet the one carrying her strode on, at most acknowledging the others. Yoruichi purred and wrapped her arms tightly around his neck.

Now she saw only powerful warriors, or at least they had been before they submitted to the Hollows' cocks. She spotted Nemu Kurotsuchi pinned between two Hollows, taking cocks in her ass and pussy while she bent to bob her head on a third. Her hands slid up and down the shafts of two more and she moved with more eagerness than Yoruichi had ever seen in the submissive assistant.

One room was filled with Arrancar. Either their reiatsu was close enough for the Hollows, or they were just more holes to fill. Tier Harribel had been chained in standing position against a wall, but her legs were wrapping tightly around the Hollow pounding between her thighs and as they passed she tilted her head back and screamed in pleasure. Across the room, Nelliel Tu Odelschwanck was spitroasted between two Hollows, one human and one dog-like, who were plunging into her pussy and mouth as her breasts swung wildly underneath her.

As they neared the end of the hallway, Yoruichi spotted Retsu Unohana. The formerly demure Captain was seated in the lap of a truly enormous Hollow that barely fit in the hallway. His cock was equally enormous, yet Retsu was bouncing on it eagerly. As his hands closed around her hips and began to pump her harder, she gave a loud moan and collapsed against his chest, her breasts flattened against the wall of muscle.

On the other side of the hall, the Hollow carrying her kicked open the door and carried her inside. When it slammed closed behind them, all at once they were alone and everything she had seen was swept from her mind. When Yoruichi was dropped onto the large bed, she simply lay there, staring up at the Hollow as he stripped off his clothes.

His body was powerful, so muscular she would have been surprised by his speed if she hadn't already seen it. He wasn't hurrying now, though, just removing his clothes before he claimed his prize. Though Yoruichi smirked up at him, she wasn't taunting now, she knew they both needed this.

At last he dropped his pants and she got a look at his cock. It rivaled some of the beast-like Hollows for size, looking even larger on his human-sized body. He sure didn't feel small when he loomed over her, solid and massive compared to her feminine curves.

"The Goddess of Flash..." the Hollow said in a low voice. "You're finally mi-" Yoruichi put a finger over his lips.

"That's enough talking. I want to be the goddess of getting fucked right now." After a moment of surprise, the Hollow gave a wry grin and planted his arms on either side of her.

Then he thrust inside and Yoruichi found herself crying out. He was bigger than any man she'd ever been with, but it was more than that. It was like his cock was perfectly suited for her, stretching her to the limit of pleasure. Even just sinking into her warm depths slowly, she found herself squirming and tearing at the sheets.

When he finally had his entire length inside her, his hips grinding against hers, Yoruichi was already about to come. She'd half expected this young Hollow to come early, but as she stared up at him, she realized that she was wrong. He might be far more inexperienced than her in combat, but he definitely had more experience fucking shinigami senseless.

He pulled back and Yoruichi growled in distress. But he only teased her for a moment before he slammed his full length back inside her and she had to throw back her head and scream. Her back arched, leaving her breasts to bounce to the rhythm of their fucking. The Hollow growled and shifted back so that he could grab them while he kept pounding into her.

Yoruichi came and came hard, clenching around the thick rod so deep inside her. As she came down she was too sensitive, yet she was almost disappointed that he didn't keep hammering her pussy. Instead the Hollow pulled out, flipped her over onto her stomach.

Realizing what he wanted, Yoruichi hopped up onto her hands and knees. She'd planned to wiggle her ass at him, yet to her surprise she swayed forward and nearly fell. Her whole body still felt loose and warm after the first fucking and refused to obey her.

Fortunately, before she could fall the Hollow moved behind her and grasped her hips. In his hands she found herself automatically moving in synch with him. He lined himself up with her pussy again and thrust inside. She accepted him even easier this time, thrusting her hips back against him so that he could hit even deeper inside her.

Eventually her arms gave out and her face fell into the soft bed. Yoruichi braced her arms over her head and relaxed enough to let her breasts push against the sheets. That gave them a rest, though they still jiggled as he fucked her hard from a new angle that had her gasping for breath.