Holly: My Girlfriend's Daughter Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She finished first, owing to a female's amazing ability to void their bladders. I felt her hot breath on me as she drank from me. Her mouth was hot as well; not distractingly so, but hot. I licked her sensitive clit all the way up to her leaking asshole as she finished drinking me. "Stop!" Megan laughed. She jumped off of me, and lay beside me, stroking my thighs.

Holly, meanwhile, came from her mom's long tongue inside her pussy, and her mom's finger in her bottom. She fell over beside Megan, laughing. "ha!" she said happily, in a sudden burst. I reached over the two of them and ran my hand over Elise's abdomen. Her bladder was hard and full, obviously. I got up, shakily, and rolled between my lover's spread legs. She reached down and tousled my hair.

"Baby," she sighed, gripping my hair. "baby, baby... " I put my mouth near her pussy. I breathed her aroma, all so familiar, but, after having tasted the two young women in our bed, it seemed like I hadn't smelled her smell of earth and caramel and rainwater in forever. I licked her lower lips, like a cat. Her wetness burst from between those lips like a grape. My tongue drew back the cowl of skin above her clit, and ran across it. She moaned. I used my fingers to open her, and pushed my tongue into her. Her other hand was suddenly in my hair as well, and her hips started to move in that familiar way. I saw Holly lean over and suck on her mother's sensitive nipple. Elise moaned noisily. Megan crawled around and sucked the other nipple and Elise's hips rose. "OHHHWWW!" she cried. I tongued her as deep as my tongue would go, and when she raised her hips, I licked her tart ass, my tongue tracing a path around the rim, then pushing in, tasting her bitter depths. When her hips came back down, I sucked on her clit, slurping up her juices. She was so wet, I lubricated my finger and pushed it into her ass, then sucked her little pink pea harder, my tongue rolling around it. She ground down on my finger, and I moved it against the smooth wall of her ass. Soon, her hips bucked violently, and she was surrounded by mouths and hands and pleasure, and she came, yelling my name, then Holly's, then crying "OH! OHHH!" in that gorgeous rhythm of hers, leaking a little of her precious pee. Holly's hand pressed down on Elise's abdomen. Our eyes met, and she winked at me. Elise groaned loudly, then released her piss into my mouth in a torrent. I almost drowned before I could acclimate to the flow. She managed to shudder with another orgasm, then her hips stopped moving and I drank her until she was empty.

She sort of sat up between the girls, and motioned with her fingers for me to climb over her. I pulled my finger free of her ass, and licked it clean, then crawled like a tiger in the reeds to her. Holly kissed me first, sucking my tongue into her mouth, then put her hand on my chin and turned it to Elise. I kissed her, her neck craning to meet my face. Her hand gripped my cock, and she drew her legs up. She gathered her slippery wetness on the head of my cock, then guided me into her ass, raising her hips. She was relaxed and aroused, her eyes glazed over with lust, and I slipped past the muscle there with ease.

"Megan," I croaked, "reach into the nightstand... get out the blue vibrator..." Megan grinned, and did as I asked. She took a seductive lick of the 7" latex dick, then handed it to me. I arched up and crammed the toy into Elise, her lips stretching to accommodate two phalluses. She groaned.

"B-baby..." she whined. I felt the intruder through the thin wall separating her two holes. She reached above her head and grabbed one arm of each girl. We had done this before, and Elise knew she was going to come really hard. I didn't turn it on; instead, when I laid back down on her, my pelvis pushed it into her, and each time I pressed into her, the faux-cock pressed into her as well. She started to cry out during the first few thrusts, then she just made a long, continuous, incoherent moan, and a hiss. She was doubly full, and her asshole stretched even more snugly over my shaft. I slowly plunged her depths, pumping hard to get as deep as possible. She was so tight, her anus felt like bone, and had I not come twice earlier, I would not have lasted as long as I did. We were both sweating. Holly kissed her mother on her drooling mouth while Megan sucked her half-dollar-in-pink nipples. She came, her body trapped in a spasm of pleasure, her hips moving wildly with no where to go, and I came, ramming into her and making a noise like being punched in the stomach, trying to kiss her, but finding her beautiful daughter's mouth in my way. Holly moved so that we were sort of three-way kissing - wet tongues tracing lips and mouths hungrily sucking. I lodged my cock as deep within her bowels as it would go, pumping possibly trace amounts of seed amidst whatever else was there, when suddenly, Elise reached between her legs and almost violently jerked the vibrator from her cunt and gassped. "Too much!" she shriked, laughing. She rolled on her pelvis and flung her arm around me, kissing me with a fervor that reminded me of when we first met. As if there had been a kissing famine.

Holly and Megan were kissing, too, and Holly had picked up the vibrator and teased her own lower lips with it. She turned it on low, and ran it around her sex, then reached down and teased Megan. Megan cooed appreciatively, and Holly pushed it between Megan lips. The sound was muted by Megan's cunt; Megan moaned now, her breath evening out, becoming deeper. She took the vibrator from Holly's hands and operated it herself. Elise had gotten up into my lap, my cock lodged in her ass. We turned to watch as Holly reached under a pillow and produced their double-ended dildo the two of them had just purchased. She grinned, having hidden it there at some point. "I like to be prepared," she said with glee.

"I feel like a foregone conclusion," Elise deadpanned.

Megan fell on her back as she worked the rumbling toy in her sex. Across the head of the bed Holly laid back as well. She was so wet her toy slid in relatively easily, requiring her only a few strokes to get it in where she wanted it. It wasn't terribly long; it appeared that two could use it easily while mashing their cunts together. Megan came closer, and she turned off the vibrator, replacing it with the other end of Holly's toy. They got closer so that they were mashing themselves together, using the translucent, 12" purple thing to fuck each other.

"It's like porn," Elise whispered in my ear, staring wide eyed at them. Holly and Megan were moaning and frantically rubbing their clits, occasionally reaching over to touch the other's. When they began bucking, Holly rolled slightly so that the muscles in their pelvises would collide and grind on their clits, and soon, Megan came. We were close enough that Elise could lean over and kiss her daughter on the hip, and she took one of Holly's nipples between her fingertips, pulling it gently, rolling it, and whispering encouragement. "Come, baby," she said. "I want to see you come..."

Inspiration struck Megan. She picked up the vibrator and slid it into Holly's ass. Holly gulped air as it went in, then Megan turned it on, and almost instantly, Holly began to cry out, "OHMYGOD! OHMYGOD!" and she came, her hips snapping, running across Megan's dripping slit, then Megan came, "HHHhhholll-EEE!" she screamed, as if she was panicked.

They came down, but kept moving. Holly pulled the vibrator from her ass, and Elise took it from her, making a show of licking her daughter's slime - and my cum - from it. When she kissed me, I could taste...well, everything - Holly, Megan, me... but mostly Holly's bittersweet ass. Elise jumped a little and looked down into our lap. "OOOO!" she said, her lips in a little Betty Boop 'O'. "Someone likes that!" She noticed. Despite my exhaustion, I was getting hard again, and I was still up her very fine ass. She rocked a little, and I got harder. Each time she stopped rocking, she made a little show of it. "Look who's getting excited!" she said. Then she'd rock again, and stop. " Someone here wants to fuck.." The girls were giggling, but still grinding. Elise slid up a little, then put her weight back down. I was fully hard now, and I put my mouth over hers to stop her teasing, and she rocked in my lap, occasionally popping up just a bit, then plopping back down. Her tongue slid expertly over mine, and she held the vibrator so we could smell Holly. It just made me more determined to come. I began pushing up into her as she rocked in my lap. I guess Elise figured anyone who loved to lick her ass as much as I did would find the aroma of Holly's ass arousing. She was not incorrect.

"Can you come, Elise?" I asked her, gritting my teeth.

She shook her head. "I think...I may be done for awhile.."

I pushed up into her, the urge to come had become too powerful to ignore, and I wasn't responsible for her orgasm any longer. I fucked her. She was sitting in my lap, but I drove up into her as she stared into my eyes, her eyes welling with tears. "Why...?" I asked, unable to continue, sweat pouring off my face.

"Because I'm so happy," she answered.

I groaned, stupidly, coming. I bit her shoulder, then fell back. She crawled off me, and Holly slid over and licked my ultra-sensitive cock. "MmmmmMom..." she said, "I can taste you..."

I literally passed out.

**************************************************************************************

I woke up hours later. Only Holly was asleep with me. I slipped out of bed, and looked down at my limp member.

"Yeoman's work," I said to it. It was 8:00 in the morning. The morning after. I smelled coffee.

I found my boxers by the door, and stumbled putting them on. Then I stumbled into the bathroom and pissed unsteadily. My mouth tasted like what you'd think it tasted like. Pee. Pussy. Ass. I licked my lips and grinned. I peed forever.

Then, panic set in.

My hands were shaking. What had we done? A night of absolutely drunken debauchery, that's what we'd done. What kind of buyer's remorse was Elise going to have this morning? I slumped to the bathroom wall. I smelled my hands. I didn't wash them; not yet. I flushed, staring into the bowl.

I picked up a tee shirt from the floor of the hall and slipped it on. Holly still slept. I quietly went downstairs.

Elise was at the breakfast table, drinking coffee. She had on one of my dress shirts, and from where I was standing, I saw she had on nothing else. Her legs were spread just enough that I could see her slit. She was looking at Megan, who was cracking eggs over a skillet.

"...anyway, my dad found out about it, and bought him out. So now he owns the entire company," Megan was saying. I stepped into the kitchen. Megan was wearing a red tank top and nothing else. "good morning!" she said cheerfully.

"Good morning!" I said, trying to sound confident.

"Morning, baby," Elise said. "Megan's making breakfast!" she said, way too cheerfully. She got up, threw her arms around me and kissed me on the lips. "My ass is sore, thanks to you!" she cackled.

I grinned. "I won't say I'm sorry," i admitted.

"Mine's not," Megan said triumphantly.

"See?" I said, gesturing to our guest - a guest I'd just violated in the most intimate way.

Elise put her lower lip out, pouting. "You were all up in my business for a long time," she joked. "Is Holly awake?"

"Not while I was up there."

"Jesus, that child can sleep," Elise joked.

"She's ALWAYS the last one up," Megan said, glancing over her shoulder.

"I'll get her up when it's time to eat," Elise said, wickedly. "Want some coffee?" she asked me innocently.

I couldn't tell if she was being brave for Megan, or if she was truly okay with this. She let go of me and went over to get me a cup. I stood, swaying.

"YOU were amazing last night," Megan said. She brushed off her hands and came over to me, kissing me, her tongue slipping into my mouth. "Elise says you've always been incredible in bed. I'm SO glad I have a first-hand account." She looked at Elise and grinned. "God, I can STILL taste us on your lips, too!" She strode back to the stove. I stared at her ass.

Elise handed me my mug. "Easy, Tiger, she's here for the weekend," she said, snapping me from my reverie. "I think she and Holly may be here more often." She glanced over at Megan and they both laughed.

Holy. Shit.

**************************************************

The eggs were done, and we now knew about Megan's dad's trucking company. Elise got up to wake Holly. "I can't believe she's still asleep! You'd think she would get up on THIS day, at least!" She walked toward the door. "If I'm not back in a few seconds, send reinforcements!" she said, then stormed upstairs.

"I'll keep them warm, but they suck once they've sat," Megan said. "Seriously, are you okay?" she asked me, her head tilting sideways. "I mean, that was some night."

I was leaning on the counter, exhausted. "Is SHE okay?" I asked, nodding my head in Elise's vague direction.

She came to me, and kissed me softly. "SHE is totally okay..." she said quietly. "Apparently, this is some fantasy of hers from when Holly was like, fifteen. I mean, if Holly had known THAT, your life might have been REALLY different," she grinned. All the tension left my body, and I needed the counter to hold me up. "E - Elise, I mean - really loves you, you know," she said, grabbing my face to look at me in the eyes. "She said she loves you more today than ever."

"Seriously?" I asked, near derangement. "Don't fuck with me..." I said, tearing up.

"Listen," she said, shaking me, "we've been up since like 6:30, talking. I'm NOT fucking with you. I TOLD her how Holly feels. I TOLD her you had NOTHING to do with this." She paused. "I told her how hot you were." She grinned. "I had a guy who tried anal on me once. It was SO painful. I fucking LOVED it last night."

I stood, still reeling. "Listen," she continued, "They are BOTH grown-ass women. They can do what they want. It's YOUR job to BE THERE for them." She kissed me again, forcefully. She was STILL looking into my face. "Do you know WHY Holly and I aren't together?" I shook my head. "I love her, you know. I have loved her since we met." She paused, for quite a long time. Tears were welling up in her eyes, now. "She CAN'T be with someone. She's already in love. With you two." She turned, briefly and brought the bottom of her tiny tank top to her face, wiping away her tears.

"Holly LITERALLY wants to be in a relationship with the two of you. She wants to 'share your bed', that's what she calls it. Elise wants that, too. She's in love with you... and her daughter."

The words hit me like a boulder falling on me. They are 'in love'.

"Holly loves you. She ALSO loves your cock," she said with a laugh. "I said, he IS amazing, but what about the age difference? See, I was trying to WIN her; I was trying to make a case for US. She kept saying, 'They're cool; they're what I want'. I had to join in to see. I had to see what she meant by that. I wanted to know why she was in love with the two of you." She went to the stove, she flipped the eggs. Suddenly, I was really, really hungry. "I'm convinced," she said, almost sadly.

I went to her, stood behind her, put my arms around her. her perfect ass was pressed into my pelvis. I kissed her neck. I wanted to say something as the tears fell over her cheek.

"I'm sorry," I whispered.

"Don't be," she said. "I never thought for one minute I could have Holly all to myself." She paused again. "It's just that...I didn't know exactly how much fun you two would be!"

She laughed, out loud, throwing her head back.

I held her like this, as she tended breakfast. "Okay, they've taken too long," she said. I agreed. "Let's send out the search party."

We went upstairs. Megan looked back at me and put one finger over her mouth in the universal 'shush' signal. We got to the door of the bedroom, and I don't think either of us was surprised when we saw Elise with her head between her daughter's spread legs. Elise had taken off my shirt and was naked, her face slimed with Holly's wetness. In daylight, this scene looked EXACTLY as hot as it had in darkness, but the lighting was better. All of my fears in that moment melted away, and I knew that my life really had changed, but it was going to be okay. Holly's ample thighs sort of lolled as her mom went down on her; she was still waking up. Elise looked up at her daughter over Holly's pubic bone in a way that indicated she was waiting for some kind of response.

"You taught her well," Megan whispered. "She's REALLY good at eating pussy..."

We watched for a minute, just as Holly REALLY got hot, digging her fingers in her mom's hair, then we slipped back down the stairs to eat.

Without words, I got out four plates, and silverware, napkins. We heard Holly moan. We both glanced that way, then looked at each other and laughed. Megan filled my plate, then hers, and I carried them to the table. She poured orange juice, then sparkling wine into high ball glasses, making mimosas, then she set them both in front of me. She sat beside me, and took my cock into her mouth. I was already mostly hard, having watched my girlfriend and her own daughter making love while in the company of this incredible - mostly naked - woman. Satisfied that she had made me hard enough, she gingerly straddled my chair, aimed my cock, and lowered herself down onto it, her wet, tight pussy consolation for what was going on twelve feet above our heads.

She picked up her fork, and took a bite.

(the rest of that weekend to come...)

12