All Comments on 'Hollywood Noir Ch. 02'

by Sputnik57

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
slave2womanslave2womanalmost 10 years ago
one of the best

one of the best writers, glad to read you back :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Yeah because the pain would cause him to cum.

You obviously know little about true pain. Torturing another human being isn't sexy or erotic and certainly wouldn't lead to an orgasm on his part. And one good shot to her throat and she'd be all done. A truly horrible story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
A informative glimpse

Into the sewer that is sputniks mind. Not a pretty sight is it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

An interesting read. Your grammar and spelling really need work! You spelled many words wrong. Here instead of hear. The one that made me laugh was bear instead of bare. Many times you to and too wrong. Of in place of off. It can be very hard to read. Marcia in place of Maria.

Sputnik57Sputnik57over 1 year agoAuthor

Dear anonymous, thanks for the tips re a tale written 8 years ago - you may find some improvement with recently penned attempts!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSputnik57@Sputnik57
Hopelessly devoted to the inevitable succession of the superior sex, my eternal and darkest desires are driven by the need to be owned and controlled by womanhood. I hope that my fantasies, when transmitted to story, give pleasure to like-minded souls of either sex. Mail me...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES