Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheDrow
TheDrow
1 Followers

And as quickly as that moment comes it passes, slipped away like a scent on the wind, but with its passing the fire between us quickly begins to build. Bending you over the back of the chair once more my hips begin to drive my cock into you with strong steady strokes. And I smile as your sweet moans become the music that we make love to, timed to the rhythm of our slapping skin.

For moments stretched into eternity I take you, carving deep into your body with every stroke. I pressing your tits and tight stomach hard into the chair back, deepening the bruises that mark your skin. I draw your head upwards by my grip in your hair arching your back so that I can pull you into me all the harder. I let go of all the hunger within me, all the need, all the lust and I simply give in to the power that makes you mine.

I ravage you.

And in that space, that moment between one second and the next, love making becomes something more.

Until finally I reach the edge. Drawing you upwards again I pull your body back against me as my hands slide up to wrap tight around you, possessive and yet tender, rough but still so loving. My fingers slide down to find your throbbing clit, teasing that hard little nub while my other hand moves up to cup and maul a firm tit adding pain once again to the pleasure as my fingers close around that bruised flesh. I toss my head back and with a roar that starts deep in my throat I drive upwards into your silken grasping depths once more.

Letting go, giving up the gift of my life, the seed of my body and the fire of my passion into your womb. That hot spray combined with my possessive embrace driving you to the edge of your own release. Then it comes, sweet as the wind on a hot day, those words that have always held the key to your heart growled deep into your ear.

"I love you!"

And all is black, the black of heaven and my arms.

TheDrow
TheDrow
1 Followers
12