All Comments on 'Home Alone'

by hornyandkinky

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
WTF...

For a start, there is no incest here. Second, if this writer is 23 yo or more, he has missed a lot. He should talk to his parents and ask them to tell him about the birds and the bees.

Mael99Mael99almost 8 years ago
Pretty basic...

I'm thankful that it was short, otherwise I wouldn't have bothered to finish it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Lacking a bit

This was lacking a bit. Ok, it kinda sucked.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Waste of time

With the list of sex aids the parents had, this read more like a sex shop catalogue than a story.

And why was it in the incest section?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

11 paragraphs and you call this a story?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Home Alone

No stars for this one.

No scanner either, eh?

you poor wasted cocksplat.

And those are the good points.

"I" tits?

MILFLOVAHMILFLOVAHalmost 8 years ago
Good Start

For whatever my opinion is worth, I'd encourage you to ignore the negative opinions posted earlier by others and expand this with a further chapter or more where the son is invited into the fun by his horny and kinky parents. You've described a very arousing introduction which I found to be well-written, and would love to see more. :D

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Amazing how people refuse to look outside their ignorance

Yes there are I size bra's. It is a measurement used in Europe. It measures roughly the same as the F and G sizes in the US.

The story had a solid premise and was very realistic. The flow was a little choppy but I liked it. Not sure it really counted as incest since there was no sexual contact between family members but not bad.

DelawaredogDelawaredogalmost 8 years ago
Good start

Regardless of negative comments your story can be picked up by having him walk in and finding his Mom getting fucked by the guy next door. Things can certainly increase from there. Mom Son oral anal etc.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
re: Good Start

Don't ya just love people who can't just post their thoughts on a story but have to trash others for daring to have a different opinion?

<P>

Yeah, this is the person to listen to.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I agree with delawaredog

This is a very good start by a first time young author in his early 20s. Say the boy comes home and finds his mother getting her brains fucked loose by some neighbor. Seeing the hairy hole between his own mother's thighs, the same hole the kid came out of, makes his young cock so hard it's practically busting out of his pants. After mom's friend shoots his load up her well-exercised cunt, her son goes for sloppy seconds. Mom welcomes her baby boy back up inside her, baby boy pumps away like crazy, and ends by blowing his young balls and splattering his great big load of semen up his own damn birth canal! The fondest dream of lots and lots of sons, including me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Good short story

Some sons have made unexpected discoveries about mom's sexuality. It really changes perspective. Best line of story "I cummed buckets full."

retro_girl12retro_girl12almost 8 years ago
ignore the haters

You have amazing potential as a writer, and to the idiots I sized bras is the measurements in Europe. I can see this going longer, maybe he fucks his slut mommy? Keep working at it :D

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Promising

Not a real fan of pegging, but the opportunity to turn the parents and the adult son into an incestuous kinky threesome does have some promise.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

good start and there's plenty of room for many chapters to come. I would have said great start but the short length made it less so. I will give you a few tips:

1. longer chapters allow your readers to get into the world you're creating before the chapter ends. It also has a direct impact on the score, longer chapters always score better. If you find you can't write the chapters longer, then submit two chapters as one submission.

2. Don't change the story contents leave what you have put in place and roll with it. You can add more as each story goes on, but don't listen to any negative about the pegging, swinging, or the like. It's a nice story and keep going and have fun with it.

spaceinvaderspaceinvaderalmost 8 years ago
Flying start

Off to a flying start. Love that the Mom is a chubby redhead with big tits, love the sex toy discoveries such as dildos, slut clothes and chastity device for dad, and finding pics. Don't blow it by instantly getting him to fuck his mum. Draw it out so he continues being a voyeur to her kinky sex. Get him to smell her panties and suck her pussy juices off her dildos while trying not to be caught. Also, I think it is fine that his dad has a monster cock, but I find it boring when the son does. Give him and average or below average dick and you can play with a strong humiliation angle - maybe mom is a size queen and he realises he couldn't handle her or wounldn't measure up to her needs. Also, please don't do that thing of insisting his Mom is totally perfect with an ultra tight pussy that looks like it belongs to an 18yo virgin. She's a mature woman who gave birth and has a very active sexlife and her husband has a monster dick. Her vagina is going to be a stretched out gaping mess and her huge tits are going to be very saggy (nothing wrong with that). Add enough reality and inject some interesting psychology and the next chapter could be dynamite!

suckonsimonsuckonsimonalmost 8 years ago
Parent perspective

My grown son has found my equipment in our bedroom. So I enjoyed your story from the dad's angle. There's a strange and arousing pride for me, knowing that he knows a few things about how I fuck. You took me into those thoughts nicely. Thanks.

LIVINRFANTASIESLIVINRFANTASIESover 6 years ago
Mom's are Human

We both read your short story and agree with the better comments. It seemed real and possible. I've been married to the same woman for years. Her body and bra sizes have changed. Also she rarely wears them so buys the cheapest she can. To find the right size she puts one cup on my head. If it fits loosely that's her size. Much like your mother's bras on your head.

Our grown kids have no idea what our sex lives have been. We try to keep things private yet when we moved suddenly over 100 adult VHS tapes and maybe 50 DVD's were left behind of us. Also our private photos from years a go.

Nothing like your parents. Ours are mostly topless or just nudes of my wife posing for vacation photos. They were supposed to go with our stories but those were left, some burned, others stolen another time.

I worry about when I die and our kids find things like our Lit stories and other things.

Yet we know nothing of their lives either.

We've never been into incest yet my wife's mother and sister often begged me to fuck them. As time passed, I wished I had.

As for you and your parents I believe I'd make copies of your favorite photos and never say anything.. Keep writting.

mezmerizedmezmerizedalmost 6 years ago
I thought he..

found a home made porn, not just the pix.... if I was him, i'd be making a copies of everything to a USB, and come home a little more often, after you move out again, to see what you find. Clearly we know why they're going away for the weekend now.

mezmerizedmezmerizedalmost 6 years ago
Oh, and...

maybe left extreme, and to the point, hints around his room about what he liked, and that maybe they'd invite him to join in... He could be on the other end of that spit roast.... THERE'S your incest story.

eatcoocheatcoochabout 5 years ago

Great story! Cant wait for the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I think it’s great to see his mum sucking a big black cock I’m hard jus6 reading this

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Not sure why this is in the incest category as this to me should be under loving wives category instead

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I found my parents hidden photos of them of what looked to be back in the 80's,I was shocked to my stomach,apart from my parents being naked in the photos I saw dad's brother uncle Phil and my aunt pat! There were loads of photos of mum sucking dad and uncle Phil off,I found another shoe box with more pictures and they were even more graphic,a third couple were in them and I found photos of dad and uncle Phil dping mum and other pics of them doing the same to auntie pat

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

I too found pictures and videos of my parents,id say judging by the music that was playing in the videos that it was the 80's putting my parents in their early to mid 40's and my mother looked hot in stockings and suspenders being fucked by my dad but he wasn't the only one! I recognised other people in the videos,one couple were my dad's brother and his wife Ann and dad was fucking Ann whilst his brother my uncle Roger was fucking my mother! In another video they are joined by Alan and Margaret who lived next door but one and still do! All of the women eat each others hairy pussies and then they all get fucked in their arses with my mother getting dp'ed by my uncle Roger and Alan while dad is filming them

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous