All Comments on 'Home at Last! Ch. 02-03'

by nitegazer

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Could be better

Learn to spell! "Sheer, share, shear..."

Learn the meaning of words.

Hope you will try harder in chapter 4.

nitegazernitegazerabout 20 years agoAuthor
Reply to Could be Better

Dear "Could have been better"

Sorry to offend you,

My spell check and grammar checker did not pick up the typo. I meant to use the word sheer which is defined by Webster as "complete and without restriction". The correction being "By a sheer stroke of luck she had gotten..."

I would also like to correct the mention of the name Michelle in the first chapter. I changed her name to Sarah as per a request from a fan at the last minute, and missed one of the changes during rewrites (should have used the find and replace option on Word...oh well)

Oh yeah, and I'll try really hard, just for you, to do better in chapter 4...

The rest of my readers need to tell me what you think of these two chapters from Sarah's past. Is the story worth finishing or should I move on to some other fantasy? The past and present are connected...let me know.

Always, for your pleasure...

the Nitegazer

stormie69stormie69about 20 years ago
don't worry about it nitegazer!!

i don't come here to spell check peoples work..just to read a good story..and this one is looking great... can't wait for the next chapters..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Good Story

Good plot, keep up the good work.

A typo? Well, they aren't the end of the world, just do an edit a couple days after you complete a story. We all make mistakes. I really enjoyed you story so the typo does not bother me in the least bit

dsidedsideabout 20 years ago
I can't believe it.

It seems like some people just read the story so that they can complain about the spelling. Don't listen to them they are getting their monies worth. Keep on writing,you are doing a nice job.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Delicious

A wonderfully delicious story that I thoroughly

enjoyed. I look forward to chapter 4

Helpless_DesireHelpless_Desirealmost 20 years ago
Absolutely breathtaking!

Let me just say that I loved every word, and can't wait for the next part. Every paragraph was wrote so perfectly, and I really enjoyed getting caught up in the images as I read along. It left me spell-bound, wondering what was going to happen next! I will be checking back regularly to see when the next part is posted. :)

manfromvenusmanfromvenusover 16 years ago
Very interesting

You certainly spin a wonderful tale, keep it up. Your stories certainly keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Intriguing

Lover you are absolutely amazing and i am addicted i swear, hope to read more soon

xBriarRosexxBriarRosexover 13 years ago

I'm very glad you included this bit of her history. Not only was it steamy and breathtakingly well written, it leaves me with burning questions. Has Carlos managed to find her? Who is this stranger, and does it have to do with that favor?

I'm so glad I have another chapter to go! I'd die if I was left to mull over this now.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous