Home at Last! Ch. 02-03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nitegazer
nitegazer
111 Followers

He pulled sharply out of her and lay on the hay at her feet watching the thick white cum as it dripped out of her onto the hay. Laughter rumbled deep as he noticed the stain of red that was mixed with the white; proof of her honesty, and he felt a tingle stirring in his crotch... he stroked himself hard as he watched the white drops fall between her feet.

He looked up into her eyes and saw that she was watching him, her eyes locked on his hardening cock, fear clearly visible in the lovely grey pools. He stood then feeding off of her fear and moved ominously behind her.

He pulled her beautiful little butt to him ignoring her cries for his mercy. He lubricated her little puckered asshole with cum from her dripping pussy using his dick as a tool and positioned the head firmly on the hole...then holding her hips in his rough hands he pushed into her hard and fast stopping about a third of the way in to enjoy the shriek of pain that ripped from between her clenched teeth.

"This is payback, Chica, for the last few nights when I had to go to bed with blue balls from watching the way you swing this sexy ass around this ranch." He pushed in further and she cried out weakly, as the intensity of the pain over took her ability to vocalize.

"Payback for not giving in to me when I asked nicely..." he grunted and pushed in even further... and she wasn't screaming any more... she had lost the ability to scream as pain knifed through her; her hands gripped the ropes that bound her to the ceiling, trying to pull herself up off of the thing that was causing her such exquisite pain.

"I showed you earlier how it could have been if you had just cooperated with me, but you were stubborn and this is what it brought you..." he pushed the last of himself in and waited for her ragged breathing to ease a little, when he felt her begin to relax he began long stroking her in the ass, pulling out, popping the head in and then ramming into her lifting her off her toes, then pulling out to repeat the attack until he felt she was on the verge of passing out from the pain... and he let himself cum deep inside her ass hole filling her with his evil seed till she could feel it running out of her and down the insides of her thighs.

She sobbed brokenly, her head hanging low on her chest as his cock pumped the last hot cum deep inside her tortured ass.

He pulled out abruptly and wiped himself clean with the pieces of her tattered shirt. He dressed and crossed over to her with his fly still open and his sex dangling between his legs exposed; he grabbed a handful of hair and pulled her close she till could feel the heat from his face next to hers.

"You are mine now, you beautiful cock teasing bitch!" he growled and he kissed her short and hard. "But...you're not a cock TEASE any more are you sweetheart? No, indeed, you are an incredible mind blowing FUCK of a woman! Your pussy is so tight, chiquita, and so HOT... and SO fucking WET! Abso-fuckin-lutely delicious!" he kissed her again his tongue darting quickly into her mouth.

He continued. "And that ass, well damn baby I had originally planned to fuck you in every one of your virgin holes and then leave you tied here dripping with my cum for the ranch hands to find... and hopefully enjoy; but now that I've tasted your many...treasures...well, you're just too lovely to share with other men so I've decided to take you back to my ranch and make you my own personal little sex pony!"

His lips found hers again for another kiss. His tongue snaked down her throat violating it and she gagged, he broke from her laughing...

"You had better get used to having things shoved down your throat, mi Chiquita bonita" he said as he stroked her throat, "just wait till I shove my cock down this pretty little throat...then you'll really have a reason to gag." His voice deepened from passion, "Mmmmm, I'm getting hard just thinking about feeling your throat muscles gagging on my dick while you gasp for oxygen. I want to cum down your throat just before you pass out."

She looked into his eyes at his words and begged, "Carlos, please don't do this...if you let me go and leave now, I promise I won't tell anyone what you did to me...Please...I..." his mouth hard and brutal crushed the words from her lips, she felt his hand on her pussy... then a sharp pain stabbed into her as he jammed his cock into her pussy again and fucked her quick and hard. She sobbed brokenly as more of his seed blew hot inside her ravaged body.

As he filled her again he growled into her ear, "You will NEVER be able to get away, mi Corazon... you belong to me now!" he stabbed hard into her punctuating his words with violent thrusts, "I OWN you bitch! I was the first to enter you and I will NEVER let you go... and if you ever do manage to escape just know that I will have you hunted down and brought back to me. I have done it before. No woman leaves my ranch until I am tired of her.

He jerked his dick out of her and left her then telling her that he was going to load his horses and gear and that he would return for her in a few minutes. She hung from the rafters... his cum dripping from her body and wept for her lost virginity.

What was she going to do?

If he took her to Mexico with him she would never get away from him! She had heard the ranch hands talk of Carlos's "Dude" ranch and what he did there with those specially trained horses of his!

Her heart began to pound again fear racing through her body as she imagined what her life would be like imprisoned at Carlos' ranch. She felt steel bands of panic tightening on her heart and merciful blackness overtook her. She collapsed, the ropes catching her to swing there twisting slowly in the afternoon light.

Carlos returned find her dangling unconscious body and he stood a moment admiring her beauty. He took her down and gave her an injection of horse tranquilizer so she would stay asleep for the long ride home. He carried her naked body to his horse trailer and tied her to the bunk in the tack room in the front.

Then he left the Nevada ranch for his spread in Mexico with the two new Belgian stallions... and his new sexy "mare".

When she woke up it was dark and she quickly realized that she had been blindfolded and gagged. She didn't know where she was or how long she had been tied up in here, but she was starving and dying of thirst... and she ached all over! Her head felt fuzzy and her tongue was thick like she had been drugged.

She heard a noise outside and cool air swept over her...her stomach lurched thinking Carlos was back but it didn't smell like Carlos, whoever it was smelled wonderful. He told her to be still he wasn't going to hurt her and she felt him cut the ropes holding her wrists and ankles to the bunk, he removed her gag...and then she was alone.

She called out and when no one answered she sat up, removed her blindfold, and looked out the door. They were parked at some road side bar and it was night. She quickly looked around; finding an old pair of pants and a shirt on the floor beside her she quickly put them on.

In the pocket of the jeans was $300 in cash and a note that told her to use the money to get away....that she was to pass the favor on to someone, someday. It was signed..."Ojos de Azul por Sarah".

What was going on? She wasn't sure but she didn't wait to find out and she ran as fast as she could, as far as she could. She got a ride from a trucker and he dropped her at a hotel for a bath and a long sleep. The next morning she bought some clothes and a bus ticket far away. She had finally come to this town and settled down.

She'd kept to herself for a long time doing any kind of work that someone would hire her to do. Then by a shear stroke of luck she had gotten a really good job. When she had been able to secure a note on her little farm, she had started to feel safe...

But she knew now as she lay strapped naked waiting for the Blue Eyes to return that there was nowhere that was safe for her in this world full of men.

She sobbed quietly, scared and alone in the darkness... then the door behind her opened softly and a dull burning core of fear blossomed deep inside her.

He lay down beside her, and stroked her buttocks.

"Oh God, please help me!" she murmured.

To be continued in Part IV – Blue Eyes Returns...

Thank you for your patience as I worked on the second and third parts of Sarah's story... her past is part of her, and important to her tale...

If you like this little fantasy of mine, and would like to know what happens to Sarah, show me how much you want me to continue the story with your votes.

And please send me your feedback. I love to hear from my readers!

I've been writing very hard and part four is almost finished...Blue Eyes returns to Sarah...and she finds out who he is!

Remember...vote for me lover!

For your pleasure, The Nitegazer

nitegazer
nitegazer
111 Followers
12