All Comments on 'Home at Last'

by texastornado

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
ficton_masterficton_masterover 19 years ago
Good development

I love the way you slowly develop the characters into real people with real emotions. Great job!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
A fuck for his cousin.

"WOW" what a fantastic story so full of sex. i could almost be standing inthe room watch the cousins fucking one another. then seeing them cum. great bit of writing love the story. do hope you are going to do a follow up to this story as there ids so much more fucking they can do.

Dirty_Old_Man3Dirty_Old_Man3over 15 years ago
Another story?

That is another story? Well...write it! Don't tell us it's another story then leave it unwritten! ;-)

Great job with this story, although the lustful nature of them made it a quickie for sure! (Whatever happened to foreplay?) ;-)

Keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Please continue this story,

Reminds me of my cousin and all we did together..........

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
wtf

wheres the character development? wheres the background? wheres the plot? and wheres the end? you just wasted your time and ours.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
not good

this reads like it should be chapter two out of three or four NOT A STAND ALONE. there was no background to tell what the relationship between them was like before this and no character development so we can see why they act the way they do. this needs a total rewrite by a good writer using a good editor.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I got to the family house and I got confused. Does she still own the house after no one has been there for 10 years?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous