All Comments on 'Home Ch. 06'

by curiouskatty

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
yay!

so glad you're back! i'm so excited for the next chapter. dont make us wait too long!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
I don't get it

1) it's pneumonia not ammonia

But really why wouldnt peyton tell anybody that that man attacked her & smells like gas? And how does one just leave after that? No water no change of clothes, just hop on a bus after running into a fire?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
*****

Not your best chapter, but it's good you're back.

I liked the first part of the chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
WOW!

Great chapter. What did Addison do? I don't care, I think she caused that Nate's mom to die. Nate is mad, I understand that, but he went far by blaming Peyton. When he cools down, if Nate cools down, I hope he sees what he's done by pushing Peyton away. I also hope Addison is exposed or whatever she did. Hopefully Peyton can start over and move on from this chapter in her life. Since it will be without Nate, so be it. She doesn't want to stay with someone who resents the sight of her. She can do better. Update soon!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Hmmm...

Sooo....don't take this the wrong way, but, did you just so happen to read the story "Good Grief" that is also on here & in this section? Because, the almost exact same thing happened in that story as well. Note that I did say almost exact. There was a very minor difference. Only reason this is anonymous, is because I just started to read the stories, didn't make an account or anything.

curiouskattycuriouskattyalmost 11 years agoAuthor
reply to Hhhmmm

yeah i have read good grief. but I'm pretty sure the male protagonist's parents were dead in the beginning of that one and I kind of didn't plan to kill off Adele. It sort of just happened. But I'll be sure to double check next time so my stories to draw too many similarities to others. My apologies if that may have put you or anyone else off. It wasn't my intention.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
so not the same as good grief

I have to disagree, I read ur story and did not think of Good Grief. I think Home stood on its own. While I wish you'd update sooner, I would not compare ur stories to anyone's. Welcome back and please don't take so long next time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
.......

I just finished good grief the mom got sick an died while his dad went to jail.

justmeplzjustmeplzalmost 11 years ago

Can't wait till the next one please don't make us wait so long this time....

mimi186mimi186almost 11 years ago
literally nearly cried!

This is just one emotional story!

chocolatesistachocolatesistaover 10 years ago
WOW

Mimi I'm with you my eyes started watering, damn Peyton could've gotten killed and Adele dying

AMHJ89AMHJ89over 10 years ago

This chapter was so messed up... plot Peyton keeps getting crapped on whole nate just gives up

tikateapottikateapotover 10 years ago
Too busy

Firstly, I had to laugh at "a bout of ammonia." I'm going to believe that was a typo. Secondly, there is waaaaay too much happening in this chapter. Peyton has stuff going on from everywhere.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Man you were not holding back on this chapter. Mom's death, Nate kicking Peyton out, the fire, her encounter with the sister's investigator... Whew.

My heart just broke for Peyton. I think I have an idea of what will happen next but still I Can't wait to see what happens.

silverstar88silverstar88almost 9 years ago
Good Quality Writing

I love the characters, the build up of the story, the plot twists, all of it! You have great potential as a writer and I hope you continue!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous