Home Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Victoria," he called to her again. She reentered the room and smirked at him.

"Well, it's been a hoot and a half, Nathaniel but I'm afraid I must leave you now." she spoke fluidly as she continued to dress herself.

"What did you do, you bitch?" Nate spat out weakly. But Victoria only ignored him. When she was all dressed, she turned to Nate and blew him a kiss.

"Thanks for everything, hun!" she squeaked and turned to leave before Nate could utter another word.

His head was killing him and it was hard to think. It was even harder to see and the thought of trying to get up again made his stomach lurch in his already nauseated state. But Peyton had been there, this he was sure of, and he had to find her. He braced himself on the side of the bed and pushed down, lifting his body up slowly. His bones felt like they were made of lead and propping himself up took extreme effort. He took two hard steps before almost collapsing again. He hit the wall and used it to keep himself propped up. He braced himself against it and slid his feet across the floor until he reached the bathroom doorway. He opened the door and took two more steps in. The effort to keep moving was getting harder and harder to muster up. He glanced at the mirror but the world was still blurry and it was dark in the bathroom. Then, the real darkness, the deep fog began to bloom again behind his eyes again. The world slipped away from Nate suddenly this time. He fell straight down and connected his forehead with the rim of the toilet bowl. It made a wet cracking sound when it hit the porcelain. His head smacked the seat and snapped backwards violently. It came forward again when he hit the floor and smack down onto the tiles with a squishy thud. A crimson pool began to seep from the gash in his head, which had widen considerably when he'd hit the floor. The blood flooded effortlessly around Nate's face and grew as the seconds ticked by. Nate's breaths began to slow steadily as he bled out on his bathroom floor, alone and in the dark.

----

Victoria had heard the booming crash Nate's body had made when he passed out but she was downstairs and didn't particularly care about what happened to him now. Her plan had succeeded with flying colors. She didn't need him anymore. She sashayed down the 3 blocks from Nate's house where she'd purposely parked to keep Peyton from catching on too quick. Victoria chuckled as she recalled Peyton's horrified face. The tears that brimmed her big ol' doe eyes were the icing on the cake. She got into her car and let out a forceful triumphant howl. She'd destroyed Peyton's love. It may not have been everything she wanted, but it was as sweet a victory as she would accept for the time being. She grabbed her phone and called Stiles.

He answered after the first ring. "'Da fuck do you want?" he gruffed as an answer.

"To see you, Eric, honey!" She chirped. "Get your best bottle of whiskey and come to my place. We need to celebrate!"

"So I take it your plan went well?" he mused.

"Yes! That shit knocked him out cold. He's a big guy so I had to use a lot in his drink, but it worked so well! It was a bitch getting him up the stairs and undressed, but man was it worth it once Peyton came over. She took my text bait like the dumb bitch she is. You should have seen her face!" Victoria released another howl of laughter. "It will be forever etched into my memory."

"Well, congrats to you. I'll be over soon. We'll drink on it."

"Yay! Ok!" Victoria sang before hanging up.

Stiles pressed the STOP button his phone before hanging it up. He went to voice records and made sure the clip from their phone call had recorded. It had. He listened to it again, double checking that there was nothing that involved him in the scheme except her invitation for a drink.

"A little insurance," he muttered as he set his phone down. He figured that if Victoria could do what she'd done to her own sister, she wouldn't give half a thought to betraying him.

"Yeah," he thought, "a little insurance wouldn't hurt."