All Comments on 'Home for the Holidays'

by Surfer_Rod

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
You're Back!!!!

About time!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wishes do come true!

I was just wishing you'd be back for christmas and here you are! Glad that you're still alive lol - lelliot xx

beachbaby179beachbaby179over 10 years ago
welcome back

and merry christmas to us!

WickedDreamsWickedDreamsover 10 years ago
Happy Holidays

I loved the audio. The ending was very sweet, but the rest of it was as hot and passionate as your others. :)

Jae_JaeJae_Jaeover 10 years ago
Merry Christmas Baby!

There's that number again... 20. 20 minutes in and I couldn't take it, held off for another 2 minutes but that was it... So happy you're back

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
When you get close...

The things you say are divine ♥ Your dirty talking is the best when you're super turned on and about to cum ;) Such a romantic and cozy audio. Loved the Holiday feel. Well done, great way to come back to Lit :) Hoping to hear more from you soon~

SecretlyWildSecretlyWildover 10 years ago
:)

Just having you back here is Christmas present enough. You haven't lost your touch!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Hot

I love this you voice is so hot and cute I came twice keep the the stories comming ok Hun love you

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Welcome back

I've missed you do much, Daddy. Thank you for making me cum yet again, and making these cold winter nights so much warmer. Can't wait till next time.

-ES

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Merry Christmas baby

yum xx

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Erm.....

You sound fat. I bet you're fat. I love fat guys.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Merry Christmas baby!

You sound soooo hot! Like a surfer dude! You don't sound fat at all! I bet you've got a great beach body plus your voice is super sexy! I loved the audio :) so romantic, gonna be listening to it tonight! can't wait for more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
So glad you're back!

WELCOME BACK, YOU'VE BEEN MISSED DEARLY. NEVER LEAVE US HANGING AGAIN xo

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Merry Christmas!

That was so romantic. I don't think I've been that pleasured before. I can't stop shaking. Thanks for the fun. Please make more. I'm loving your voice.

Sweetjayne38Sweetjayne38over 10 years ago
Sweet and sexy

You are so sweet and sexy. No rust at all. I'm so glad you're back!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

That was incredible. I've never heard your audios before but I'll definitely be looking into it now. I hardly ever find something that can get me off twice in such a short period of time...the combination of romantic, kinky and desperate was the sexiest thing I've ever heard. Seriously, incredible.

NimeNimeover 10 years ago
What a wonderful Christmas gift!

I found this today and it felt like a wonderful gift. I love your stories and your voice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I've missed you so much! For awhile I could only get off by listening toyour voice. Glad you're back!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Loved it

Glad you're back, it was a great surprise to find it. You mentioned in a previous audio about a safe rape fantasy? I would love to hear that one...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
oh wow!

I adore a man who adores tasting pussy - that's a real man! I came just listening to you!

Meow31Meow31almost 9 years ago
Wow

I definitely loved this one. You always drive me crazy...but you know that ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Your voice

You sound exactly like Charlie Puth that's what makes you sounds so fucking hot. You make me feel like I'm fucking Charlie Puth. Pleaseeeeeeeee make more, I miss you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Sound like...(well to me anyway)

I've listened to all your audios...multiple times ;) You are a very talented audio artist,that voice is just made for erotic audios...listening to your voice though it kept reminding me of someone; Leif Garrett. Yes,Leif Garrett...please take it as a compliment. (Love both of your voices ) Both of you have a very similar speech pattern and accent. Not sure if you've ever been compared to his voice (just my little opinion so please take no offense)....I love your voice and hope one day you return to make more scintillating audios.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSurfer_Rod@Surfer_Rod
611 Followers
Audio author from the west coast looking to meet like minded deviants... Hope you like my voice, and if so, drop a line :) Have a great day! "We're all mad here..." chuckled the Cat "....I'm mad, you're mad..." "How can you tell i'm mad?" asked Alice "Well, if you weren'...