All Comments on 'Home From Home Ch. 03'

by Cliff11

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
KevstaKevstaabout 13 years ago
Excellent naievety

Love the build up from innocence to exhibitionism - and written in English too! Hope there are more to come?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
More

More please! ENM & CFNM in one story, nice.

SpecialtyM3SpecialtyM3over 4 years ago
I certainly hope that they do!

I really enjoyed all the excitement you generated in this chapter. I do so love it when handsome men get involved in embarrassing situations while in the nude. I can't wait to see what other schemes the women have cooked up for Alex.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
I'm all excited!

This is one of your best chapters so far! I love how you upped the ante here. The risk of being caught, having random people see him in the buff, the ongoing embarrassment, was all so invigorating!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Sweet!

I had a lot of fun reading this! I want to make him do more tasks outside naked. Maybe next time more people can catch him because that would be super embarrassing and I am totally into that stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
That's amazing

I love how the women hold his clothes hostage. I hope they try something like that again to put him in another embarrassing situation. And good jobs on the photos too, its always nice to have a keepsake of all the fun times.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
My day has brightened

I enjoyed his belated reaction in realizing he was being introduced in nothing but a towel. Th humiliation must have hit him like a brick wall. And the story just got better and better from there. Great job, I wanna read more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous