All Comments on 'Home from Work'

by daddysgirl2k17

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Technically, the writing is good. Content wise, this will strongly appeal to some around here who like harsh dd/lg. Personally, I like a loving, caring, mutual cherishing dd/lg dynamic, so this was very sad to me. Different strokes for different folks. Thanks for your first story. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
incredible

love it keep it up

BobossweetnessfreakBobossweetnessfreakover 6 years ago
Hated it!!!

I didn't make it past him spitting in her mouth!!! I hate these kinds of stories. NOT how I imagine DD/lg relationships. I hate when he is cruel and treats her like garbage. Doubt I will read anymore from you. Too bad cuz I LOVE DD/lg stories, when done right.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Good!

Many people aren't in to the rough kind of DD/lg, but from one who can be, the writing and pacing were good. You did a great job!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
This was great!

I personally am not a fan of rough ddlg and I hate degrading, but this was actually a pretty good story and the scenario was great. For the next time you make another story with a degrader in it, maybe make it to where he shows her a bit of affection towards the end. If the people in your story are in a relationship I feel like there should be some love shown because typically your daddy is supposed to make you feel safe or as if you’re really at home. Other than that it was a very good story and it’d be great if you keep up the good work.

KiryusAnaKiryusAnaalmost 4 years ago

I don't read a lot of DDLG, but when I do it is about a sweet and caring scene, sometimes with a bit of teasing, but never so rough. This story was very different than one I'd expect, but it was actually good. I love degradation and rough play, except I usually find it in a Master/slave dynamic, or a typical Dom/sub relationship. It was a bit uncomfortable with a Daddy and little girl, but the story was good. My reservations come solely from my own personal preference. Overall, it was a wonderful story :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous