Home Invaders Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You fucking bastards!" Steve said.

Ben stepped forward and stood over him. He gripped his cock and aimed it squarely at his father's face and with a satisfied sigh unleashed a stream of hot piss all over the face and chest of the man who's wife he now owned with complete authority. He raised the distorter.

"Ladies, if you'd be so kind as to show us out. And should anyone want to make a complaint about what happened this evening, I would remind them that we have it all on tape and will upload that tape to the internet."

With that he snatched up the camera and tossed it in the bag with the knives and they walked out with the women, leaving both men to try and avoid looking at each other.

It would be a long time before the Bartons and Gregorys had a dinner party together.

At the door Becca and Kate kissed both boys and arranged for their next session together, and the boys ran to their car, masks off and left, laughing at their triumph.

12