Home Invasion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He then wrapped them back around his cock then moved between Rachel's legs, taking her ankles in his hands pushing up and towards her chest. As his cum began to leak out of he pressed his cock back inside Rachel.

Rachel's thoughts were on her daughter wondering about the. Then she felt her pussy being invaded again inch by wonderful inch the cock she had rejected so many years ago was now going deeper and deeper inside her. With her legs up like he was holding them she knew he was go deeper than before she tried to brace for this as this was clearly uncharted waters for her. She could feel her daughters soiled panties now pressed against her very sensitive clit. She couldn't believe how erotic it felt and at the same time a shamed that she felt that way.

Jim placed Rachel's legs on his shoulders as he pressed deeper inside her causing her to moan in pleasure as well as some pain as no man had ever been this deep inside her. The feel of her legs against his chest was intoxicating to Jim and he dreamed of this many times and now it was really happening. He looked on either side if his head to see the high heel shoes that he so loved to see on Rachel when they would meet for lunch or coffee now they were right next to him. Now looking down into Rachel's beautiful green eyes that are filled with lust staring back at me I just wanted fuck her long and slow. Jim grabbed the nipple chain again and began to tug on it as he would rhythmically go in and out as he fucked the soon to be mother of his child.

Rachel's chest started turn flush as her breathing increased the cumming of her orgasm. I increased my pace to match her orgasm with my own. Just as Jim started to cum, he pulled hard on the chain causing the same reaction as before Rachel's pussy to spray out her juices splashing up onto my chest and the back down to her own chest and face. No drenched in the juice of her own pussy she looked more beautiful than ever. Jim moved her no weak legs off his shoulders allowing him to lean down to embrace Rachel in a deep passionate kissing. Rachel's legs instinctively wrapped around Jim holding him deep inside her.

They soon grew weak Rachel's legs falling down to his side. Jim rose up pulling his cock out of her causing her pussy to make a loud sucking sound. They both laughed when they heard it.

Rachel surprised them both when she said, my pussy doesn't want it out.

Don't worry it will soon be back in you were it belongs.

He then took her daughters panties that were now socked in her mother's juices and his cum from around his cock. Wading them into a ball he shoved them back inside Rachel's pussy that had started leaking his cum down her ass.

Trusting that he had Rachel fully in his control now he asked her if she would like to clean his cock off with her mouth.

To his surprise Rachel's sexy green eyes widened as she said yes. I'd love too.

Jim didn't know this but, Rachel had sucked her husband's cock many times but she never once let him cum in her mouth she always wanted it on her chest. But she wanted to taste his cum as well as her own juice again something she had never done before.

Jim moved up to where he was straddling Rachel's chest placing semi-erect above her mouth. Like a baby chick opening its mouth to be feed that's how Rachel opened hers. Placing the head of his cock into her mouth she quickly sucked in. he could feel her swirling around it like a hot wet rag. He began to feed more and more of his cock into her mouth he was all the way in causing her to gag. The whole time they were both looking into each other's eyes both filled with lust for each other.

Soon she had Jim hard again and she wanted him back inside her gaping wide pussy. He removed he removed Cheri's panties from her mother's cunt wrapping them back around his cock as he slid back inside her.

This was repeated over and again until it was 3:30.

Hello yes, it's stand down until 6pm click.

I just told my friends to stand down until 6pm again if they don't a call. Well you know what will happen right.

Rachel now free from the constraints was standing in front of a full length mirror admiring the chain hanging from her breasts. She was looking incredible as she was all but nude but for the thong panties that was holding her daughters panties inside. Even with all that material it was still wasn't able to hold back the days' worth of cum that had been deposited inside. There were streaks of cum running down the inside of thigh high stockings she was still wearing. Admiring the way the tassels hung down on her breasts was mesmerizing to Rachel as she would jiggle her breasts to get them to slide across her breasts.

Jim had to hurry to get dressed and get out before her kids got home. Here Rachel put on your dress before your kids get home. With that Jim slipped back out the way he came in. But before he left he told Rachel he would be back tomorrow and to remember what he told her.

12