Home Invasion Thriller

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ricco and Beto took turns eating out her pussy and then fucking her.

They only pulled the mouth gag out when they took their cocks out of her pussy and fed them to her mouth. Both of them shot cum into her mouth and she was forced to swallow.

"Let's fuck her in the ass," Beto said. They tied her into a doggie style position over the arm of the sofa, but so that Julie and Jorge could both see.

It wasn't long before they were hard again, after all the sight before them was very good. After working in some olive oil and playing with her asshole, they both fucked her ass good.

Both of them shot their loads into her ass.

"Hey let's have a show. Why don't we let the women eat each other out?" said Ricco.

Privately Julie had always wondered how pretty Gabriela's pussy was and if it tasted good, because she always saw men, and women looking at her.

Julie let herself be 'forced' to eat Gabriela's pussy. Of course it tasted and smelled dirty but she liked it. She heard Gabriela grunt, her pussy clinched and then Julie tasted pussy cum.

Gabriela ate out Julie so well that Julie had an orgasm with in a few minutes, but Gabriela did have fun tasting and sucking her pussy lips, and clit. She licked the entire pussy slot.

For a few minutes she had forgotten the danger they were in.

Beto wanted to deep throat Jorge so he loosened the noose so his cock would go down the throat. This allowed Jorge to work one hand loose, and then the other behind his back.

Looking over Jorge saw that Gabriela was temporarily out of danger and Ricco was trying to kiss her. With his freed hand regaining blood flow, he reached down and pulled Beto's balls so hard it flipped him hard onto his back causing him to swallow his tongue. Then he punched his esophagus, and then he poked his eyes.

Gabriela saw Jorge poke Beto's eyes, took the queue and poked both of Ricco's eyes hard, and one of them popped out. He dropped his gun that he had been carrying loosely in his belt.

Jorge dragged Beto by the balls across the floor until he could reach the gun. Grabbing the gun, Jorge shot Beto in the heart, and as Gabriela moved to the side a little he shot Ricco in the head and chest. He stood there for a minute looking at Gabriela catching his breath and then pulled the ring gag out of his mouth.

Jorge freed both women and Gabriela got on a phone and dialed 911.

Jorge was deported and went to San Salvador to become a cop and hoped to help the country develop and modernize. He would have many male friends there, as now he had taken interest in men and the taste of cum.

Gabriela was deported and went to Caracas, Venezuela to become a teacher and raise children that would become leaders and use the counties rich resources to become a great modern country. She would have a bright social life, and modeled on the side, sometimes advertising for "dates" on the internet, with intimate and erotic pictures of her pussy, tits, and ass.

Julie had a strong will and personal constitution and went on to lead a normal life. She did however have the pictures and video of all the erotic action on her iphone taken by Beto, that she managed to take with her from the scene, saving some of her own personal dignity. They showed much of the erotic anal action, nudity of the men and women, and her favorites were of Gabriela's spread open pussy flower and dark open asshole.

12