Home Made Movies...on DVD

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SpaWriter
SpaWriter
37 Followers

It was obvious; Becky was definitely an expert at shaving pubic hair. She quickly removed all the hair on the front. The razor got a quick 'dip and shake' in the water to rinse it off. Then with her left hand she pulled back Carol's labia as she began carefully shaving one of the inside folds.

"Careful down there Becky," Carol closed her eyes tight and grimaced while Becky shaved the delicate area.

"I know what I'm doing. You really don't have much down here; you keep yourself pretty tidy and neat don't you?"

"I guess so. Not as tidy and neat as yours though," she kept her eyes closed. "Becky, do you think you could get me a few sessions with the LASER?" Carol opened one eye and peeked at Bobby behind the camera.

"I'm sure I could arrange it. But it takes four or five sessions. You think you want it gone permanently?" Becky glanced up at her subject.

"I might."

"There's no might honey, once it's gone it's gone so if you do, I'll set it up. Ok, we're almost done," she said as she pulled the razor over Carol's skin a few more times to shave the under side. "There we go. I think we're about done."

Carol dipped her hand into the water and rinsed off her new bare pussy and smiled as she examined the silky skin between her legs. "That's about the sexiest thing I've ever seen, if I don't say so myself. I don't think I'll ever have hair down there again. It feels so nice and smooth!"

"God, that's really sexy," exclaimed Bob. They all three laughed as the camera zoomed in for a close up. Carol spread her legs to show it off.

"I like it too Bobby. I guess you just got a new toy to play with didn't you?" Carol rotated her hips and spread her legs giving the camera an explicitly, unobstructed view of her newly exposed flesh.

Becky was staring at Carol's crotch when she blurted out, "I've seen lots of pussies before." Bob and Carol stared at her real quiet. Becky looked up and noticed their questioning looks, "Uh, you know in magazines, movies and... in my profession I see some in person. But Carol, you have the most beautiful pussy I've ever seen."

"What do you mean?" Carol asked with genuine innocence.

"Well, it's just so smooth and look how your lips just barely peek out like that." She reached down and with her fingernail traced the area she was describing. "They're not big and floppy like mine are. And notice how it's perfectly shaped here," she said pointing. "It's just perfect."

Carol shot back, "I think yours is pretty nice too, remember it was my pussy envy that got us into the bathtub in the first place."

"Yea, but you envied my hairstyle, or lack of hairstyle. I'm serious that you have one of the most perfect vaginas I've ever seen. Just keep watching X-rated movies or look at an occasional Playboy and you'll see what I mean." Becky shook her head, "It's perfect; don't you think Bobby?"

"I couldn't agree more," he said from behind the camera.

Becky said. "Are you ready?" she asked.

"Ready for what?" Carol asked with a slight tremble in her voice.

Without a word, Becky plunged her face between Carol's legs. Carol let out a startled "Whoa" as Becky's mouth engulfed her. Bob rearranged himself to capture the action on video. Seeing that he was trying to get a good, clean shot, Becky pulled back a bit and stuck out her tongue while Carol spread her pussy lips so Bob could get a vivid view of the licking. He zoomed in as Becky licked Carol's wet, freshly shaved pussy in explicit detail, clearly visible on screen.

"Oh god Bob, she's eating me."

"Are you alright honey?" Bob asked.

"I'm fuckin' great! Oh god, I'm so turned on, I gonna cum really fast. Oh yea, lick it girl," Carol moaned then looked up at the camera doe-eyed, "Bobby are you...oh yea right there, lick it! Bobby, are you getting this on camera? Can you see it?"

"I'm getting it honey," he said out loud then whispered so only that camera would hear, "Don't worry baby, you'll get to see every sexy minute of your first time with a girl."

For the fifth time, Jenny and I looked at each other, a bit surprised. We would have bet good money that this was Bob's idea, not Carol's. We were wrong.

"They must be using the video camera she bought this summer with the money she earned working at the law firm back home," Jenny mentioned. We turned back to the TV. Becky was still working her tongue in and out of Carol's wet pussy. Carol had slightly lifted her hips off the edge of the tub and was rotating them in sync with Becky's oral motions.

Becky's tongue was flicking up and down over Carol's clit; her mouth was glistening with a generous amount of wetness. Bobby had zoomed in closer to get a tight shot of Becky's mouth and tongue repeatedly hitting its target.

"I'm cumming. Bobby, I'm going to cum in her mouth," Carol's hips were bucking as Becky pressed in harder. She screamed in pleasure as her body released the pent up sexual tension that had been rapidly building with anticipation of this special occasion. Bob pulled the shot back at the announcement to get both women 'in frame' as his girlfriend's orgasm arrived. Carol arched her back and lifted her ass off the tub as she came into Becky's tightly clamped down mouth.

The spasms were long and intense but finally began to subside. Carol's arms were shaking as she lowered herself back onto the side of the tub. Becky kept her face buried between her legs, her mouth rolling around locked tight on Carol's "perfect" pussy.

"Ok, ok, stop Becky," Carol's knees pressed together. Becky didn't stop. "No, please stop. I'm done for now and it's sensitive down there..." Becky's oral stimulation was causing hard electric shocks to shoot though Carol's entire body making her twitch. Carol looked up at the camera with pleading eyes. Becky didn't stop. "Seriously, enough already, ok?"

Carol pushed the top of Becky's head back but Becky wrapped her arms tightly around Carol's ass and held on; her mouth never breaking contact. The situation got a bit tense as Carol voice got stern, "Come on Becky, I'm starting to get numb, cut it out. Damn it, would you stop please." Becky didn't stop. "What the hell are you doing?"

Carol looked back up at the camera; she was flushed with frustration and searching for some help from the cameraman.

Jenny and I both felt a twinge of discomfort as we watched Carol squirm trying to fight off her attacker. We had no idea where this was headed but it didn't look promising. Then suddenly Carol's face transformed from a look of anger to a look of amazement. Her breathing changed from short gasps to long deep breaths.

She looked at the camera, mouth gaping, and said, "Holy shit! What's happening?" Instead of pushing Becky's head away she was now pulling it in. "Oh my god! Oh yea, don't stop!" It was obvious that Carol was transforming. Not only had the look on her face changed, her mannerisms became more aggressive.

"Yes, keep licking my pussy!" In a few seconds she once again exploded in orgasm. It was different this time. This time she came harder. This time her yells and screams of passion were extremely loud and completely uncontrolled. This time it lasted a lot longer.

As the orgasm released, it seemed to build and get more intense. Carol propped herself up with on hand on the tub so she could lift her ass off the edge and with the other hand pulled hard on Becky's hair to keep her mouth firmly attached to her own pussy. The act resulted in her forcefully grinding herself into Becky's face and mouth.

"Oh my god! Oh my god!" she yelled. Her face twisted into a look of pain and tears streamed down her face as she cried out through tightly gritted teeth, "I'm still cumming!" before letting out another loud screaming groan. Her whole body was covered in sweat and repeatedly flexing over and over again; her hips were bucking ferociously as the orgasm seemed to peak.

Becky kept her arms firmly wrapped around Carol's legs and held on tight for the ride. She seemed expectantly ready for the hard, wild bucking and unbridled orgasm she was triggering.

Carol's entire body was shuddering. It was obvious she was completely out of control. She continued fiercely pulling Becky's hair while simultaneously, violently grinding her pussy into her mouth and face. This went on for three or four unbelievably long and uncomfortable minutes.

Suddenly Carol's arm lost its strength. So she dropped back onto the edge of the tub with an uncontrolled collapse. Becky's entire face was shiny and slick with wetness as she pulled away. The two women slid down into the water in an exhausted embrace. Becky gently kissed Carol's trembling lips. Carol was gasping for air, "Oh my god... what the fu...what was...?" she struggled to speak.

"Shhh, it's ok. What that was, was amazing. You were amazing," Becky kissed Carol again.

As soon as Becky pulled away, Carol leaned back in and kissed Becky back, her tongue swirled around Becky's mouth as she leaned back. Carol licked her own lips, "Is that what I taste like?"

Becky giggled, "Yes. Do you like it?"

Carol nodded.

I hadn't noticed that Jenny was squeezing my hand so hard. Out bodies were tense and completely flexed as we sat mesmerized. Once the orgasm was over, we both let out a sigh and relaxed before darting silent "What-the-hell-was-that" looks at each other.

Carol swallowed hard, "Wha...what'd you do to me?" Carol asked in a panting and quivering voice.

"What do you mean? I made you come," Becky said with a satisfied smile.

"Oh Becky, your hair, I'm sorry," Carol remorsefully noticed Becky's messed up hair remembering that she had been pulling on it. It dawned on her as to how hard she had been yanking it. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you," Becky reached up and smoothed out her hair with her hand wet from the bath water.

"It's fine Carol. It was great. You didn't hurt me. You just did what you were supposed to do, you lost complete control. That was a fucking great orgasm wasn't it?"

"Holy shit, I've never felt anything like that...ever. I must look like shit," She said as she wiped her mascara stained cheeks. "That was by far the longest and most intense orgasm I've ever had." She glanced at the camera, or the person standing behind the camera, slightly embarrassed. The camera didn't move.

"The second one always is, but only if it's done right. By that I mean as soon as the first one subsides, your partner can't let up; not for a second...even if you beg him to. I know its real sensitive down there and it doesn't feel good at first but he can't quit. If he stops, you'll lose the hyper sensitivity of the nerves in your clitoris." Becky turned toward the cameraman, obviously talking directly to Bobby, "The second time around you have to take complete control of your partner's pleasure. You don't let her cum, you...make...her...cum!" She winked then looked back at Carol.

"You see, the first one was all you. You were so horny to be with a girl, you just needed to relax and let it happen. Hell, you were so horny; I'm surprised you didn't cum while I was rubbing shaving cream on you. But the second one," she paused and lowered her voice, "The second one was all me. I wasn't going to stop until your mind and body gave in to what was happening to it. Once that happens," she whistled, "Look out baby! You erupt like a volcano!"

"Well Beck, it worked. I mean I can't, I mean I don't...hell I don't know what I'm saying. I just know I loved it." Carol rolled back and giggled in the euphoria of the afterglow, "I think I'm going to be sore tomorrow from my muscles continuously flexing for so long. Sit up, I'll be right back." Carol started to get up.

"Where are you going?" Becky asked.

"All this water and excitement are too much. I gotta pee. I'll be right..."

"Hey," Becky interrupted while grabbing Carol's hips and pulling her back down. "Wait, stay here a second, I have an idea..."

"I'm serious Beck, let me up, I'm about to burst."

Staring Carol down, Becky reasoned, "Listen honey, you wanted me here; to be with a woman right?

Caroline silently nodded.

"And you said you wanted to record the show; something sexy to watch later, right?"

Again, Caroline nodded.

"You said you wanted something hot for you and your man over there. Well, this is it baby. It doesn't get any hotter than this."

Carol gulped, "What are you going to do to me?"

"Ooooh boy," Bobby barely whispered loud enough only for the camera. "This is might get really interesting."

"No, no sweet Caroline. This isn't my night, it's yours. The question is what do you want to do to me?"

Carol hesitated, a bit unsure but keenly aware of fleeting past thoughts she had of trying it. The idea was terribly intriguing and she was so horny that she was easily persuaded. Plus, she had every intention of going all the way tonight, whatever 'all the way' actually meant.

"Well..." Becky waited.

Carol started to look at the camera but Becky caught her chin with her finger and turned her head back, "No Caroline, don't look at him. Look at me." With eyes firmly locked onto Carol's she said very slowly, "What do you want to do to me?"

"Come on Caroline, tape's rolling here," Bobby whispered so quietly I doubt either girl heard.

"Have you ever thought about doing it before? It's pretty intense and very sexy," Becky said seductively. "But it's ok if you don't..."

"No, it's not that," Carol interrupted. "I...I want do it."

"You want to do what, Caroline?"

"Becky, I want..." Carol paused and swallowed hard. "I think I want to pee on you," Carol said feebly, her voice shaking with anticipation. "But I don't want to gross you out," she blurted out. She could help saying it.

"Shh, don't say that. There's not a chance I'll get grossed out. It'll be fine, I promise. Sexual experimentation is exciting and fun! There's nothing gross about it honey. So tell me again. You want to do what?"

"Becky," Carol's courage and excitement was building, "I want to pee on you. I want to bathe you in my..." she stopped noticing that she was getting carried away.

"Ok, why don't you sit back up on the edge of the tub?" Becky suggested smiling from Carol's sudden enthusiasm.

Carol did and it looked like her heart was pounding in her chest and her head was dizzy with excitement. Wherever that hypothetical line was, she was about to cross it. Or maybe Jenny and I were just hoping she would cross it. Closing her eyes, she took a deep breath and readied herself for release.

Becky smiled realizing Carol's hesitation was simple inexperience and kindly helped, "Wait, hold your pussy lips apart so the stream is more direct," she instructed. Carol followed the suggestion. "Yea that's it, just like that. Now use your fingers and hips to aim for my tits...or where ever you want it to go. I'm ready when you are, but Carol, open your eyes; look at me while you do it. Watch it happen." It was extremely obvious Becky had enjoyed this naughty sex act before. "Pee on me; it's okay."

The first bit trickled out. Becky cupped her breasts and squeezed them together giving Carol an easy target. "Oh, that's it. Now relax and let it really flow." Carol's need to empty her bladder was severe. As she relaxed, a strong stream hit Becky in the breasts and stomach splashing all over the place before it abruptly stopped. Becky convincingly acted out the fantasy and bathed in the warm, light-yellow liquid as if it were the fountain of youth. "Oh yea, that's great! Don't stop, keep it going!"

"Holy shit," Bobby whispered into the camera. He was excited; you could hear his breathing getting harder and faster. He was almost panting as he struggled to keep his composure while he filmed this illicit bathroom act.

I was on the verge too. My chest swelled and I was short of breath watching the scene. I only darted a quick glance over to Jenny for fear of missing a single second of this secret taboo that I had heard about but had never done. Jenny too was intensely focused on the TV and madly chewing on her thumbnail. She was covered with a thin sheen of sweat as her body tingled, in reaction to what she was seeing.

A lump seemed to be forming in Carol's throat as she looked down with teary eyes. Another burst left her bladder. She looked euphoric from the feeling of extreme relief combined with performing such a taboo sex act.

As the fluid sprayed and danced over Becky's body as it splashed all over, even her face and hair were getting wet. She tossed her head back and with one hand squeezed a breast and with the other began to rubbing the liquid into her skin with the other. She let out a long satisfying groan of excitement and intense pleasure. "Oh yea, that's it Carol. Get it all over me, give it to me. I love it, it feels so good," Becky coaxed putting on a very convincing show.

"Oh my God, I'm doing it," Carol croaked disbelieving that she was actually peeing on someone. Her voice was quaking with adrenaline and excitement. She was looking down at what she was doing to Becky and it was apparent that the act was incredibly thrilling and erotic for her. She was obviously becoming more and more aroused by the second. Her hands were shaking uncontrollably and tears were once again flowing from her eyes as she reveled in the rarity of the moment.

Carol stopped her stream and sat up, "Becky," Carol stammered, her voice tight and quivering. "B-, Becky, will you do something for me?" Becky looked up a Carol expectantly. "I want to see you...," Carol said breathlessly trying with all her might to get the incoherent words out. Her mind was swirling and she was having trouble articulating her request. "Please..."

"What do you want me to do honey?"

"I want you to...!" she begged almost out of control and almost too embarrassed to ask.

"Yes baby yes. What ever you want, I'll do for you. This is your night. What is it?"

Ecstasy overcame her fear and with tears streaming down her cheeks she asked, "Will you open your mouth for me? Can I pee in your mouth...please?" She was now really crying. The relief of giving into your passions and desires was taking its toll. Carol had completely let go. "Please do it for me. Please taste it, just a little bit. I'm begging you," She pleaded, her voice trembling and fading as she wept out the words.

"Yes honey, I'll do it." Becky lowered her face and Bob zoomed in a bit closer. Carol was writhing and squirming barely able to hold it back any longer, tears streamed from her eyes.

Carol's hands were visibly shaking as she pulled her labia back. "Oh Becky..." Then with a loud, long, relieving orgasmic groan, Carol let loose a strong stream of pee that flooded into Becky's wide open mouth. As she peed, she continued to moan and cry; tears and mascara now flowed down her cheeks but she never looked away. Becky held steady; not failing her trusting bath mate. She allowed her mouth to fill then let the fluid spill from her lips and run down her chin.

"Holy shit," Bob mumbled behind the camera.

"Holy shit," I said, glued to the TV.

"Holy shit," Jenny mumbled mouth gaping, eyes wide and still chewing on her thumb.

Becky and Carol's eyes were bonded together as the pee flowed for several more precious seconds. As her bladder drained, it appeared that Carol's strength drained too. Her facial expression relaxed, her breathing slowed and her moans softened.

The stream died and Becky let the remaining pee flow from her mouth until it was almost empty. She licked her lips then swallowed the tiny bit of residual fluid that had coated the inside of her oral cavity. Her face and chest were still glistening from Carol's liquid.

Carol collapsed down into the tub weeping with the overwhelming stimulation and unimaginable ecstasy. The two girls held each other in a tight, trembling embraced overcome with excitement and sexual exhilaration.

SpaWriter
SpaWriter
37 Followers