Home Made Movies...on DVD

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SpaWriter
SpaWriter
37 Followers

"I'm cumming again! Fucking eat my cunt!" She screamed so loud using such forbidden words that it freaked me out. The walls of the apartment were thin and her neighbors might think a homicide was being committed. Her scream turned into long, forceful grunts. I could feel her vaginal muscles repeatedly contracting in my mouth as she gushed an unusual high volume of wetness.

"Holy shit Mark, it won't stop!" Her hips continued to buck and twitch as her body continued to spasm. I was being crushed by her fierce, unending orgasm. Normally Jenny's orgasms would subside within 30 seconds and sometimes go as long as a minute. But after two long minutes, it was only beginning to diminish.

After two hard back-to-back orgasms her breaths were short and tight, almost like hiccups, and were in exact synchronization with her lingering micro contractions. With each tiny hiccup like breath and spasm, she would emit a quivering murmur, "Oh, oh, oh, oh." The multiple orgasms had drained her and she collapsed onto the floor next to me trying to recover.

Jenny rolled over to face me and noticed the sopping wet sheen that covered my face. As weak as she was, she managed a giggle that grew into a frail laugh as she leaned over, kissed me then licked her lips tasting herself, "Hm, not too bad."

"Are you kidding?" I said. "It was fucking fantastic!" I licked my lips.

"Oh my god honey, you should see your face," She said as she grabbed my shirt and started wiping my completely cum covered face. I didn't want her to wipe it off.

"Stop," I grabbed the shirt from her. "It's ok. Leave it, I like it. I'm sure it's good for my complexion anyway." I smiled at my own joke.

She was still giggling as she wiped my eyes with her fingers, "I guess. I'm sorry I didn't mean to get you so..."

I interrupted, "Are you kidding me? That was awesome!" My scalp still burned and I felt like I had been repeatedly punched in the nose from that hard ride but I was in absolute sexual heaven. "That was the most erotic sexual experience I had ever had. We better do that again." I laid back barely able to contain my joy and excitement.

"Really, are you serious?" She grinned ear-to-ear. "I just didn't realize how hard I was fucking you," she said very sheepishly almost whispering the rarely used 'F-word'.

"That was obvious but I think that's what made it so good. It felt good to fuck me didn't it?" I smiled at her once again using the word as a sign of my approval.

"Are you okay? I didn't hurt you did I?"

"No, I'm fine; you didn't hurt me at all," I lied only to make sure she attacked me again like that. "But, do I smell like pussy," I said laughing at myself.

Jenny leaned over and sniffed my face, "Yep you definitely smell like pussy - my pussy! I love it." She sniffed me again; I just smiled.

We sat there for a moment basking in the glow of our sex before pressing the play button again.

Bob sat on the edge of the bed, still hard as a rock, and kissed Carol passionately. Between kisses, they whispered sweet nothings to each other that were inaudible to the camera but were seemed intimate and meaningful to them. After a few more kisses and words, Carol threw her arms around Bob's neck for a warm embrace as Becky stood up.

Becky walked toward the camera, stopped in front of it to give the viewers an extreme close-up of her bouncing tits, then disappeared behind it. The erratic, earthquake-like motion showed she was removing it from the tri-pod.

The camera moved toward the two lovers sitting on the edge of the bed. "Ok you two, I think it's time for something a little more...hardcore. Bob, are you ready to put that dick to work?" Becky was now in the director's chair and I was waiting for her to call out, "Action!"

He just smiled and nodded at the camera while Carol lightly caressed his erection. "It sure looks like he's ready," she said coyly before laying back. Once situated, she looked playfully up at the camera and pointed to Bob's erection then back to her crotch and raised her eyebrows a couple of times. Bob knelt on the bed and crawled up between her legs. Carol grabbed her knees to pull her legs apart.

Becky shifted to her right, aiming the camera directly at what Bob was doing. He reached down and pressed his upward pointing erection downward so the tip was poised to enter Carol's waiting, wet hole. With a forward move of his hips, he threaded in his cock. Carol exhaled a long, satisfied, "Ohhhhh," as he pressed all the way in. Once completely buried in his woman, he stopped and laid on top of her; they cuddled and kissed. Becky stepped back to get both of their bodies completely in frame. Bobby was telling Carol how much he loved her. He then sat back up and started moving his hips.

"Holy shit, they are being so loving and intimate, I almost feel like I should leave them along," Becky softly whispered as she aimed the camera at the action and zoomed in a bit. As Bob pulled back out, his cock was clearly glistening with the wetness of Carol's engorged opening. "The problem is that they're a seriously sexy couple and I'm really getting off watching them fuck."

Slowly, Bob pressed in then pulled back, keeping his gaze fixed on his lover's eyes. She smiled back as they settled into a relaxed rhythm. Carol smiled up at Becky operating the camera, "Hey Becky, you're not the only one with tricks. Watch and learn." Turning back to Bob, she whispered, "Honey you know what to do. Push my legs up."

He was still on his knees, body straight up, when he slid his hands behind Carol's knees and pressed forward. It was obvious that it was a move they had done before. Carol comfortably allowed her legs to be bent back to an incredibly limber angle until they were actually both wrapped around the back of her neck. It was a move gymnasts do all the time, but it was impressive to see Caroline do it so easily.

"Holy shit Caroline! I didn't realize you were so...bendy," Becky said from behind the camera.

Bob leaned forward, placing his hands on the bed on either side of Becky. He raised his hips then let them drop, forcefully driving his cock into her pussy completely unimpeded or encumbered by her legs. Again, he rose up pulling his cock out so far that the head was visible, and then dropped, slamming himself in deep and hard. Carol growled a loud, "Holy shit! Oh yea!"

The air was forced from Carol's lungs each time his body crashed down onto her; the expelled air was mixed with repeated groans of pleasure.

"Oh my god!" Becky said with a soft narrative voice. "I've seen some explicit shit in my day but that's fuckin' incredible." She was definitely impressed, "Oh that's it! Drive it Bobby!" Then with a whisper so only the camera would hear, "My god, he's really going for it, he's pounding the shit out of her. You guys better give me a copy of this DVD. I'm going to want to watch this again."

Jenny leaned over to me and whispered, "I didn't realize, uh, how, um, well-endowed Bobby was."

Slightly embarrassed, I sat quiet not sure my bruised ego would heal. "Yea, I didn't really notice," I lied. Jenny looked at me seriously then we both chuckled at bit. She snuggled up to me and said, "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to hurt your feelings. You're my guy. I love you."

"It's ok. Actually I have to admit, it's pretty impressive," I admitted quite content with my very average-sized penis.

Bob was on the bed slamming his cock in and out of her wet pussy. Becky moved to her left and hurriedly got the camera in place behind him so she could shoot up into their crotches and get a view of their full uncensored repeated penetrations.

Bob's balls were swinging wildly with his hip motions and were slapping Carol in the ass with each forward thrust. He repeatedly plunged in and out, his cock stretching her red pussy lips open, the close-up right in front of us was in life-like color and sound. The sloppy wet sound of their sex was loud and clear as the camera moved in even closer before she changed back to shooting from above again.

Becky was quietly narrating in her best porn-starlet voice as she filmed, "Oh wow, that's fuckin' sexy. His cock is really plowing her deep. Look at it pumping in and out of her like a steel rod." The camera held steady for a few seconds capturing the sexual penetrations. "That's it Bobby, fuck that beautiful pussy. God, that looks awesome," she said much louder.

Carol's started to cry out and scream. "Oh boy, sounds like she's about to cum," Becky said.

Her cries and moans signaled a quick but satisfying orgasm, much shorter and lighter than the first few. As Becky pulled the camera away, Bob slowed his thrusts and sat up, still deep in his girl. She moved so she was filming them from the side then moved over them looking down. "Bob, spread her legs a bit more," Becky ordered. Bob did as asked and Becky zoomed in on this dick as it sat buried in Carol's sexy bare slit. "I swear I'll never get tired of seeing that cock fucking that absolutely gorgeous pussy."

Carol looked up into the camera, out of breath, sweat covering her entire body, and said, "Can I play camera man now?"

Becky gleefully said, "Oh yea! Here," and handed off the video machine. The screen was a blur as they moved and jockeyed positions. As they traded positions, you could hear Becky asking happily, "Since you get to be the camera operator do I get to be the cock operator?"

When the camera had stabilized Carol and Becky had swapped positions. Bob was now kneeling between Becky's open legs ready to enter. Carol aimed the camera at Bob's face. Bob was smiling and said, "Hey babe, you having fun?"

"Yes, it's better than I thought. Are you having fun? You think you'd like to fuck Becky now?" Carol said back to Bob.

"I guess so. Is it ok with you?" He asked Carol rather than asking Becky who was lying in front of him.

"Yea, I'm ok with it. Isn't that why we're here? Wait, hold on," Carol said and got the camera angle just right so she could see every detail of their inevitable intercourse. "Lift her legs up over your shoulders," she directed the shot to get the angle she wanted. "Now, spread them real wide," Bob pressed on Becky's legs spreading them, but not nearly as wide as Carol's had been. "Ok, do it. But do it real slow, I want to see it going in."

The cue caused Becky to reach down between her legs and spread her pussy lips wide; her wet hole gaped open. Bob took his shaft in hand and carefully guided it into her waiting slit.

The head pressed in then disappeared between the large, fleshy lips of Becky's smooth bald pussy. Then inch by inch, he completely shoved all the way into her.

"Holy shit, stop!" Carol suddenly yelled. "Don't move, I'm freaking out over here!" Becky and Bob both looked up at her confused and concerned. Jenny and I both froze thinking Carol was having a change of heart.

Carol noticed their concerned looks, "No, I mean I'm freaking out in a good way. Holy shit, I want to see that again! Pull your cock out and let me see it slide in again," she pleaded. "That's the fuckin' sexiest thing I've ever seen in my life! Do it again."

Bob pulled all the way out, his cock glistening with juice. While he was out, Becky fingered and rubbed her clit anticipating the repeat penetration.

Once again, Bob was poised to penetrate again when Carol said, "Wait, I want to do it."

Carol's hand appeared in frame as she reached for Bobby's glistening wet cock. As her hand took hold of his shaft she murmured, "Wow, she's really wet isn't she?" Her hand then slid up and down her lover's wet shaft a few times before she bent it down and aimed it at Becky's pussy herself. "Ok, push forward."

Becky spread herself wide as Bobby slowly pressed his hips forward so his cock slid into her pussy. "Slowly!" Carol ordered as her hand withdrew from the scene. Becky's wet pussy engulfed his head and then slowly began swallowing his shaft. The sight was erotic enough alone, but hearing Carol getting so excited about seeing the sexual penetration up close made it more so.

"Oh my god, that's so sexy; I could watch you do that all day! I've seen people fuck on TV but this is the first time I've seen it in real life. Holy shit, it's happening right in front of me!" Carol giggled, with delight and excitement. Truly amazed and aroused by what she was seeing first hand.

Bobby pulled back then pressed forward a few more times, moving as slowly as he could so Carol could take in the sight of him inching in and out of Becky's pussy. After several of these slow motions he started to increase his tempo, each stroke gaining speed and force until he was thrusting in a smooth, steady rhythm.

"I'm so fucking turned on I'm having a hard time keeping the camera still. Ok Bobby got for it. Fuck her hard." She didn't ask Becky, she told Bob.

This angle was a wide shot that showed both subjects engaged in pounding sex. Bobby was driving himself into her with all he had. His sweaty body slammed and slapped hers with violent sexual collisions. Over and over the sounds of naked flesh on flesh slapped and smacked.

Carol got close ups, wide shots and facial expressions of both people. She was really trying to capture the entire sexual experience when she trotted to the tri-pod and snapped the camera into place.

Once the camera was secured and perfectly aimed, Carol stepped back into the picture ready to join the sex-fest. Bob temporarily stopped and grabbed Becky by the legs, sliding her around a bit. She was now laying sideways on the bed, her head to the left side and her ass to the right. Bob stood on the floor with her legs still draped over his shoulders. Carol now climbed on top of Becky so they were positioned in a beautiful sixty-nine.

This time Carol wiggled down on Becky's face and leaned forward. Bob's cock was buried in Becky's pussy which made it hard for Carol to lick her in return. What she got instead, was an extreme close up of his cock piercing Becky's slit. If seeing their sex up close was a turn-on, her face was now only inches away.

Bob once again began his rhythm gaining thrusts into Becky's pussy. "Oh yea," Carol said extremely pleased at the sight right before her eyes. "Fuck that cunt Bobby. Holy shit, I can't believe I'm watching you fuck her right in front of me!' Then slowly exaggerating every word, "That's so fucking hot I swear I'm freaking out!"

Jenny was once again squeezing my hand and lifted me to my feet. She pulled down my underwear and I kicked them away. She pushed me down onto the sofa and I began to pull her onto me, wanting her to straddle my lap.

"No, not like that," she protested. "Like this." She turned around and lowered herself onto my lap so she could watch the TV while I was inside of her. I had to lean to the right a bit to see, but Jenny was in a direct line of sight as she started to bounce on my throbbing cock that was by now aching for release.

In mid-thrust, Bobby pulled out of Becky's sloppy pussy and Carol grabbed his soaking wet tool. Her mouth slurped and sucked the tip of his cock while her hand pumped his shaft. After a few seconds of oral stimulation, she lowered her face into Becky's freshly fucked vagina and slurped and sucked again. Then lifting her head, she guided Bobby back into the wet hole he had just been in. The thrusting continued.

"This is fucking amazing," Jenny said looking back at me. "Did you see that? Oh my God, Mark!" Without waiting for me to respond she replayed what we had both just seen, "She took his cock out, sucked it, then stuck it back in! Holy shit, holy shit!"

I saw it and it was taking its toll on me. I grabbed Jenny's hips forcing her up and down harder. She bounced so forcefully on my cock I found myself wishing we were video taping ourselves so I could replay the scene and I could watch her tits bouncing up and down as my cock slid in and out of her pussy.

"Oh Jen, I'm cumming!" I let loose and pumped what I know was a huge, built up load of semen deep in her pussy. I had been on the verge of orgasm for over an hour now and had worked up a sizable amount of tension between my legs. Over and over again my cock pumped with fierce orgasmic spasms. My fingers and toes curled up as the strain hit its peak. As the cumming subsided, we sat still not wanting to break our physical connection. I was completely spent.

Over the past few minutes and while I came, Bobby had again pulled out of Becky's pussy to let Carol suck and lick Becky's wetness off of him. I had to agree with Jenny, it was an amazing thing to see and even more amazing that we knew all three of the participants!

The end was drawing near though. Bobby's face started to contort and his thrusts increased. Carol lifted her pussy off of Becky's face and slid off to her right so she could clearly see what was going on between the other girl's legs.

Carol arranged herself, readying her mouth for Bobby's load. Becky lifted her head to watch as he pulled out for the last time, grabbed his cock and let out a groaning howl as he shot a long, white stream of semen into Carol's open mouth only an inch away.

"Oh yea Bobby, cum in her mouth!" Becky yelled as she watched the show from her back. A second shot of cum squirted from the tip of Bob's cock and again Carol caught most of it in her mouth. The drops that missed landed on Becky's shaved mound. Bob moved forward, sliding his shaft between Carol's open lips as he pumped the last of his load into her mouth.

Once Bob's orgasm was over and her mouth completely filled, Carol pulled his cock from her lips and leaned down to lick up the two drops of cum that landed on Becky's pussy. She then spun around lowering her head over Becky's upturned face.

Jenny's eager smile fell from her face as she covered her mouth with her hands expressing uneasiness with what she had just seen and apprehension of what she thought might happen next. "No, no, no. They won't will they Mark?" She rhetorically asked, directing her remarks more toward the TV and not me. She pressed her left hand against her mouth and raised her right hand to cover her eyes but peeked through her fingers. "I can't watch." Jenny was so tense; her butt cheeks were tightly clinched together as she remained on my lap.

I too was spellbound with a weird feeling of what was about to happen next; Jenny's comments and anxiety weren't helping.

"Oh yea, give it to her Carol," Bobby encouraged. Becky opened her waiting mouth, wide. Carol slightly parted her lips and let the large load of thick white semen spill from her lips into Becky's hungry mouth. Once the big glop of cum dropped into Becky's mouth, strands of white cum gradually dripped from Carol's lips as the residual slowly made its way from one mouth to the other.

Once they were content with the transfer, Becky pressed her lips together and swallowed hard, the entire load disappearing down her throat in one loud gulp.

"Oh my god no, they did it. That's disgusting," Jenny protested in abhorrence by closing her spread fingers so her hand was completely blocking her eyes. I grimaced as I watched the abnormal exchange of bodily fluids feeling very strange and wondering how I would look at Carol in class on Monday. Jenny and I had seen women swap cum on DVDs before. It was creepy watching it in a scripted adult movie and even creepier when we knew the participants personally.

Then the two women engaged in a very passionate and extremely hungry kiss. Their tongues flicked and twisted as their mouths united. Becky fondling Carol's plump dangling breasts and Carol stroking Becky's wet pussy at the same time.

The look on Bobby's face showed he was happy and satisfied with the Ménage à Trois. He dropped onto the bed and joined the kiss; all three mouths groping and fighting for each other's lips and tongues.

Jenny and I sat on the sofa, too stunned to say a word, too horny to move and too fascinated to turn the TV off. We had just sat though the raunchiest, dirtiest sex we had ever seen in our lives yet found ourselves seriously aroused and anxious to see what was on the other DVDs. The thing that made the DVD so incredibly hot was that the people weren't actors, they were real. Plus, the sexual acts seemed to be guided by passion and a deep desire for sexual fulfillment rather than a script.

SpaWriter
SpaWriter
37 Followers