Home Made Movies...on DVD

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SpaWriter
SpaWriter
37 Followers

Becky held Carol tight, trying to gently help her regain her composure. "It's ok honey. That was great. Don't cry, it was fantastic" she cooed. Carol's hands shook as she wiped the tears from her cheeks.

"Thank you," Carol whispered. "Thank you so much. Without you, I would have never tried..." Carol's trembling voice trailed off as she leaned forward and tenderly kissed Becky with her quivering lips. Carol pulled her mouth away from Becky's and licked her lips. "It's...it's salty," she said with a timid smile of discovery.

Becky licked her own lips again and nodded, "Yea, I guess it is. But it isn't gross is it?"

To prove Becky's point, Carol leaned in for another kiss and again licked her own lips. "No, it isn't. I guess I just didn't know."

"Now you do," Becky said then looked up into the camera. "Now both of you do," she said with a wink that was obviously intended to give Bobby and Carol encouragement to try it together.

Jenny and I felt very strange; almost like we had just been let into a private world where we didn't belong. We had just seen something that neither of us had ever even considered doing. But now, we both knew we'd be haunted by the deep hidden desire to at least try it; to see what the magic of this forbidden act was all about and to see if it would arouse us as much as it had the two ladies on screen.

The camera went dark.

Jenny pressed pause and looked at me with her mouth hanging wide open. It took her a few seconds to form the words that were in her mind. "I'll never look at Carol the same again Mark. This is some crazy shit. Who would have ever thought that conservative mid-western girl would or could do something like that?"

"Wait Jenny," I interjected. "She's having fun. You're right, it's a bit weird, but look she's having fun. She loved it! Some people live their entire lives looking for things they like and never have the guts to try stuff like that. If she likes it, she likes it. The point is she's doing what she wants. Personally, I'm impressed."

"What are you saying Mark?"

"All I'm saying is, don't judge her. Either enjoy the DVD or let's turn it off."

"You're right. She is having fun and apparently she likes making videos of herself doing crazy sex stuff. I guess I feel so funny because..."

"Because why Jen?"

Jenny hesitantly looked away and tightened her lips, "Because, I'm getting so fucking turned on ok," She said shyly. "Are you happy now? I'm horny. This damn DVD is making me horny and although it's freaking me out a bit, I want to watch the rest of it. Hell, I want to watch all three of them! I'm feeling like a sex freak over here!"

"Hey, I'm as turned on as you are." I said pointing to the bulge in my pants. "I want to watch them all too, but let's just get through this one first. I have an idea." I stood up and removed all my clothes down to my underwear and socks then sat back down. "Strip to your underwear, Jen." Slowly, she removed her jeans and shirt, neatly folded them, and then sat on the other side of the sofa. I loved watching her get undressed not matter how many times I had seen it. "Here, come over here," I patted the spot next to me and pulled Jenny close, wrapping my arms around her.

"Press play."

She did.

The screen lit up with the two girls soaking and playing in a steaming bubble bath. They soaped each other up and Carol washed the streaks of mascara from her face. They were both enjoying the bath like two little kids frolicking in a tub of Mr. Bubble.

Once clean and rinsed, they took turns drying each other off and headed for the bedroom.

Carol jumped into the bed and scooted up so she was leaning against the head board. She smiled at the camera as Bob moved in closer and spread her legs as far as they would go. "How do you like my shaved pussy Bobby?"

"I like it." He zoomed in tighter. "I like it a lot."

"I love it," she said continuing to stroke it. "I'm sorry I didn't do it a long time ago," she blew her man a kiss.

The camera pulled back out so you could see her entire body, Carol was lightly caressing the smooth bare skin of her mound, enjoying the feeling of her soft, hairless skin.

"I like it too," Becky said as she tossed a big pillow onto the bed then slinked, cat-like, up from the bottom of the bed toward Carol. Becky took the pillow and slid it under Carol's ass.

"I've been waiting for this all week!" Carol announced ready and waiting for her first thorough love-making session with another woman.

Becky pressed close to Carol, "Me too," then pulled her in for a gentle kiss. Their first contact was tentative and a bit shy but as their lips met again and again, the kissing became more affectionate and deliberate.

Soon the girls were completely entwined, their tongues swirled, licked and flicked. They went from gentle, tender lips brushes to deep, hard tongue-twirling, open mouth kisses then back to soft pecks. Bob held the camera steady keeping the make-out session carefully framed.

Gentle coos and moans could sporadically be heard as their kissing continued. Their hands gently caressed and explored each other's bodies as their mouths worked. It was the most passionate and erotic kissing I had ever seen. They were all over each other.

There was a tenderness that could only be shared between two women. Neither was dominant, neither was submissive. They were kissing each other with equal amounts of desire and affection. I could tell Jenny was getting aroused by it too. Her body temperature raised and a light sheen of sweat covered her body as I held her close.

Unfortunately the porn industry gravely underutilizes foreplay and kissing. It seems like the directors believe the quicker they get to the hardcore action the better. But this was one of the most erotic things I had ever seen. They were so completely involved; it was like they had tuned out the entire world and were only focused on each other. The passion was melting the screen and burning my eyeballs.

Their mouths groped and kissed for several more intensely erotic minutes. They finally came up for air and just sat there staring into each other's eyes. "What are you doing?" Caroline swallowed then asked in a quivering voice.

"Turning you on," Becky extended her tongue and licked Carol's lips.

"It's nice," Carol said with a tremendous amount of tenderness. She licked her own lips, "Your lips and skin are so soft and you're so gentle. It's really nice. I...um, I could get real used to this." Carol reached up and gently touched Becky's lips with the tips of her fingers. "I could kiss like this all night."

"I could too." Becky paused, "So you've never kissed another girl before? I mean, not even as a kid of just joking around with your girlfriends? This really is your first time?"

"Yes," Carol looked away from Becky as she replied. "It's the most erotic thing I've ever done." She glanced up at the camera operator out of the corner of her eye with a look of embarrassment and guilt. "I mean, it's not..." It was apparent she was thinking of Bobby's feelings.

"It's ok," Becky smiled. "You're supposed to be turned on." They kissed again, this time harder with more aggressive tongue. "But let's see if it's working." Becky slid down the bed as Carol's legs fell wide open. She dropped her face into the pussy that was laid out before her.

Carol instantly placed her hands on the back of Becky's head and raised her hips to meet her mouth. As they made contact, Carol let out a loud exhaling moan that left no doubt as to how much she wanted the oral stimulation and no doubt as to how good it felt.

"Oh shit, it's working," she moaned paying no attention to the camera. Then Becky began to do something that wasn't obvious on screen that shocked Carol to life, "HOLY SHIT! Becky, oh my God, oh my God! What are you doing? That's it right there! Oh, oh, OH!"

Becky's head bobbed and twisted as she applied every oral skill she knew into one thing - completely pleasing Carol. Since it was Carol's first night with a woman, Becky was making sure it was an experience she would never forget.

"Oh God, yes lick it." She cried out. "Bobby, please tell me you're getting this. Can you see it? Can you see her eating my pussy?" It was obvious that Carol was turned on but her arousal was quickly elevating even higher.

Bob walked over to the bed and positioned the camera so he could get an unconcealed close up. Becky's mouth was sucking and pulling on Carol's pussy lips then her tongue would flick out, alternating between plunging deep into her slit to licking her clit; Carol's wetness was clearly visible and quickly covering Becky's lips and mouth.

Watching this erotic act between these two women was driving both Jenny and me wild with desire. I was embarrassingly horny watching these two friends of ours go at it. I kept glancing over at Jenny trying to gauge her level of arousal and comfort.

Jenny eyes were glued to the TV her hand was gripping my arm with serious force. I realized the signs of her arousal and lowered my left hand down between her legs. I let my fingers gently caress her through the thin cotton material. Without request, she shifted her body a bit to give me better and easier access to her crotch. I could feel the soft folds of skin that hid beneath her panties. She flicked her eyes over to me, smiled, and then looked back trying not to miss a frame.

Carol looked at the camera while being ravaged by her bed mate, excited that her first lesbian experience was being pornographically documented. Bob knew this was only half of what his girl wanted, made a timid suggestion, "Carol, you wanna see what Becky tastes like? That might be pretty hot."

"Uh-huh," she said weakly, still enjoying the feeling between her legs.

Becky sat up and smiled into the camera; proud and showing off that her face was covered in wetness. "Yummy!" She announced with raised eyebrows. "Caroline, stay on your back." Carol did as she was told. Becky then precariously stood up on the bed and cautiously walked to the top of the mattress and turned around. She then looked down as she lowered herself about to straddle Carol's head while facing the foot of the bed.

Jenny grabbed my stroking hand and froze. I momentarily, stopped caressing. "Oh...my...god," Jenny stammered. "She isn't..." Becky lowered onto Carol's face and made contact. "She is... she did. Oh my god," Jenny relaxed her grip on my hand and I could instantly feel the cotton material become extremely damp. Riding my face was by far Jenny's favorite oral arrangement. We assumed that position almost every time we made love. It put her in total control of her motions and of her orgasm. Plus, she could easily and clearly see me eating her in the mirror at the foot of the bed, something she found very exhilarating.

Becky reached back with both arms and grabbed the head board behind her. This stretched her arms apart, forced her back to arch and shoved her tits way out in front of her. Below, Carol was cradling Becky's ass with her hands to help control the pressure of the pussy that was being ground into her mouth and face.

The position was tailor made for explicit, video photography. Bob knelt at the end of the bed, the perfect angle for catching everything that could be seen. He shot up Carol's legs, which were spread eagle as she splayed out on the bed. You could see her large, round breasts rolling around as Becky slid back and forth on her face. The contact between the two women could be seen with unimpeded clarity. Carol's wide open mouth engulfed its fleshy prize. If you looked closely, you could see her tongue darting in and out, up and down trying to lick, feel and fuck every single inch of Becky's wet pussy.

You could see Becky sliding forward a few inches and gently wiggling her hips so her ass was squarely over Carol's mouth. Carol was swirling her tongue around in circles over Becky's asshole. I suddenly felt the urge for Jenny and me to move into our favorite position and try that maneuver.

I was stroking Jenny a bit harder and more directly now. She squirmed and rocked her hips as she took in the show.

Becky looked down to see herself being consumed by Carol's mouth and began to snarl and grind into the face below. She bucked her hips, rubbing her pussy all over Carol's face and mouth. Over and over again she repeatedly growled the words with each and every thrust, "Eat it, eat it, eat it, eat it, eat it." And Carol was. Her first taste of a woman wasn't being wasted. She was throwing herself completely into it, not yielding at all to Becky's aggressive face riding.

As an added benefit, the position meant that Carol's mouth was forced to catch every drop of wetness that spilled from Becky's pussy. You could easily tell her mouth quickly filled with a mix of her own saliva and Becky's juices. It wasn't long before she stopped her eating, pressed her lips together and swallowed her first mouthful of a woman's sweet nectar.

Bob seemed to be frozen in place until Becky looked up at him and said, "Come on Bobby, get over here and eat that shaved pussy. You know you want it. Let's double team this girl!"

Bob quickly moved to the edge of the bed, the camera moving and shaking as if there was an earthquake on the screen, instantly it went still and Bob appeared on screen. The camera was now secured to a tri-pod that positioned the camera so it could capture everything at once. Bob rapidly undressed and dove between Carols' spread legs.

Becky intently watched Bob work on Carol's pussy while she continued to ride her face. She was increasingly engaged on what she was seeing.

"That's it Bobby, eat that pussy. Mouth fuck that beautiful, shaved pussy. She wants you to have it, suck it and eat it. Oh God, that's so fucking incredible to watch!" Either she was incredibly aroused or just putting on one hell of a show for the camera and for her bedmates. She was completely throwing herself into it. "Fuck that cunt with your mouth. That's it. Let me see it." Bobby tilted his head back a bit. "Oh yea, that looks so fucking sexy. That's it, yea, lick it. Lick it good!" Her words trailed off as she deeply exhaled and turned her attention back to the pussy licking she was receiving.

"Oh Mark," Jenny spoke with a dry mouth, her eyes not leaving the screen, "this is...crazy!" she stammered a bit baffled, light headed and definitely as horny as I had ever seen her.

Frustrated with her inability to get a complete thought out, Jenny sat straight up, looked at me and said, "Mark, earlier I was going to ask you to lie on the floor. But, well, ok, I'm asking now. Lay on the floor," she said pointing to the spot at the base of the sofa. Her voice told me she wasn't kidding and I got down as fast as I could. She stripped out of her bra and panties and jumped onto my face exactly like Becky was doing to Carol on screen. As her soaking wet pussy met my mouth, she let out a long cry of pleasure. Almost upon making contact, her hips began to rock. She was ready... really ready.

We were mimicking the pose on TV. Jenny was watching the action while I ate and licked her slit. "That feels so good Mark. Oh yea, eat that my fucking pussy!" Jenny never said "fuck" while we were in bed. Her level of arousal was very obvious and very exciting.

The opportunity was perfect. I reached up and put my hands on Jenny's ass. I pushed her forward while simultaneously rotating my head back. Her asshole slid directly onto my open mouth. I thrust my tongue out and licked circles around her tight brown hole as we had seen Carol do to Becky on screen.

"Holy shit Mark!" she yelped. Evidently she liked it because she changed her hip rotations to match my oral-anal stimulation. I know I loved it. It was so exciting to be licking Jenny in such a private and forbidden place. This wasn't going to be the last time we did this.

"Oh my god, that feels wonderful!" Jenny expelled.

She was really rocking and grinding on me. She could see the TV but I couldn't and didn't need to. Jenny was verbally telling me what was happening between gasps and moans. "Becky's pussy...Carol's mouth...He's eating...Carol's pussy! Look at that cock!" She announced out of the blue. I thought it was something she was seeing on TV. Jenny leaned over and released my erection from my underwear and attacked it with her mouth, sucking my cock more aggressively then she ever had. We were in a perfect sixty-nine. I was trying to maintain composure and my center of attention on her pussy as I heard the noises from the DVD getting louder.

I could hear a loud orgasmic groan coming from the TV, followed by a muffled cry of Carol's pussy filled mouth. It was all happening at once. Jenny lifted from my cock to see it all unfolding in front of her, "Mark! Carol's cumming...hips bucking...eating pussy." Jenny would intermittently suck my cock in between comments.

It was a chain of pleasure. Carol was making Becky cum with her mouth while Bob was making Carol cum with his mouth and the timing was perfect.

Throughout the DVD action, Jenny didn't stop riding my face. In fact, her thrusts got harder and wilder as the onscreen duo were simultaneously climaxing. Then Jenny's orgasm began to build, faster than had ever happened before. "Cumming, oh yea Mark, I'm cumming!" One, maybe two minutes and she had arrived. I was ecstatic knowing what the immense amount of stimulation had done to my girl. And I was impressed at how fast she had cum.

Her pussy instantly flowed with natural vaginal lubricant that filled my open mouth. I took it all in and actually deep inside was hoping and begging for a little more. The contractions caused her knees to come together squeezing the sides of my head. After several moments, I waited for the contractions to subside as before but they didn't. Jenny writhed and moaned longer than I had ever seen or felt. Then immediately, she opened her thighs again and resumed her face fucking.

"No, don't stop. Make me cum again like Becky said, do it like she said." Since she was sitting on my face, I didn't have much choice, she just kept going. I had secretly wished for more and I was about to get it. Her wetness made the connection between her crotch and my entire face slick and frictionless.

Jenny slid back until my nose was literally up in her pussy. Pussy juice flooded my nostrils almost cutting off my air supply. She wanted more but I desperately needed to come up for air. I grabbed Jenny's hips and slid her back so I could gulp down a couple of deep breaths. She was fighting me and crying out, "No, don't you dare fucking stop!" she demanded almost angrily. "Lick my cunt! Make me cum!" She was lost...utterly and completely lost to her passions and only cognizant of her one primal need. She was using words I had never heard come out of her mouth before. I could only brace myself and hold on for the ride.

In the frenzy, Jenny knelt on the remote control and inadvertently paused the DVD player as she slid back pressing her asshole into my mouth. Once again I swirled my around and around. Finally she slid back so I could so I could gulp a breath of air before she slid back into place.

Jenny's body was tense, it felt like every muscle in her body was flexed and she was grinding her pussy into my face like she had never done before. She was no longer just pressing herself into my mouth; she was now bucking and grinding over my entire face. I had to keep my eyes tightly closed. The act was so unrestrained and sadistic; I was fighting to keep from drowning in her wetness. Her juices were not only filling my mouth but going up my nose and getting in my eyes. Jenny usually sat right on my mouth but this time she was sliding and grinding over my entire face.

She reached back grabbed two fists full of my hair as she lowered what felt like her full weight onto my face. It hurt. My scalp stung from the biting pull of my hair and my face was being brutalized by the crushing force of her violently pounding pussy. But I kept focused on her. The only thing that could have turned my diminutively sweet girlfriend into this wild animal was her desperate pursuit of that immediate second orgasm. And I wanted it as bad as she did.

SpaWriter
SpaWriter
37 Followers