Home Made Porno Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zeke81
zeke81
1,989 Followers

"Well it shows man; you weren't in bad shape to start, but you're fucking ripped now. It will still be a few more weeks or something until we're ready to start shooting so just keep on doing what you're doing and you'll be trimmed and toned and worthy of being on screen with the girls." Eric said.

"Have you seen those girls? They're fucking gorgeous; we all married incredibly well." John said.

Eric laughed.

"Yes we did and you're going to be fucking 4 of those women very soon; including 3 that you've never had sex with before." Eric said.

John shook his head.

"I honestly hope that I can get through this." John said.

Eric smiled.

"You will buddy; I have faith in you. You're right that having sex with Julie isn't like borrowing my lawnmower, but I'm comfortable with the idea of you being with Julie for the movie; the other guys are too." Eric said.

"Are you sure about that?" John asked.

Eric smiled.

"Well...there's a small part of them that wants to kill you for even saying that you'd do it, but they're 99% comfortable with it. There's very little chance that any of us will grab you and pull you off of our wife in the middle of a scene." Eric said.

"I hope not. That would kill me...even if you guys didn't physically kill me; it would kill me to know that you couldn't handle it." John said.

Eric nodded.

"I understand, but I don't think you have anything to worry about." Eric said.

"I guess we'll find out how they feel about it when you ask them about rehearsing the sex scenes before filming tomorrow." John said.

Eric smiled.

"I have to ask them about it?" Eric asked.

John shrugged.

"You're the director...the job comes with responsibilities." John said.

Eric laughed and shook his head.

"Okay; I'll take the lead and ask everyone about it." Eric said.

The following day the 5 couples all met at Mark and Susan's house for a barbecue. After everyone had eaten and enjoyed some beer or wine Eric stood up to get everyone's attention.

"Okay, I know that you're all feeling pretty good and you all look nice and relaxed right now, but we've got something serious to discuss about the movie. It's kind of a tricky situation." Eric said.

"What is it? Has someone decided to back out?" Tom asked.

Eric shook his head.

"No, as far as I know nobody has changed their mind about being in the movie; this could be just as tricky though." Eric said.

"What is it?" Lisa asked.

"The question was asked of me recently whether our 5 performers would be rehearsing the sex scenes themselves before we start filming the scenes or if they were expected to just show up and be ready to go on the first day of filming." Eric said.

Eric paused to let everyone take his words in.

"I'm just the director so I can't answer for our 5 performers or most of their spouses; obviously as Julie's husband I have my own feelings about it. Before we start discussing this, the point was made to me by the person that brought it up that no matter how well scripted the film is and no matter how well the acting goes in the non-sex scenes the film will turn out poorly if the performers aren't comfortable with one another when it comes to the sex scenes. John and Lisa especially are supposed to look very comfortable with each other since their characters in the movie are supposed to be married. On top of that three of the girls are supposed to be experienced bisexuals and are supposed to look comfortable being with other women, but as far as I know none of them has much sexual experience with women. How are the lesbian scenes supposed to look hot if none of the girls is confident and they have no idea what they're doing? Like I said the decision isn't mine to make, but since we all want this to be a great film the issue needs to be addressed before we get anywhere near shooting. I want to know what your thoughts on this are?" Eric asked.

Everyone looked around for a moment.

"I don't know who it was that brought this question up, but I'm really glad that it's out there. I've been thinking about the same thing lately. I've never been with a woman sexually before, but my character Rachel is supposed to have a long history with women; including a past relationship with Lisa's character Emily. She's supposed to be really confident about her sexuality with both men and women. I don't think that it would look good on film if I look just as scared and confused as Kelly's character is supposed to when Rachel and Heather play with Alison in the shower scene. I'm supposed to look like a confident and aggressive experienced bisexual woman introducing her shy friend to the joys of woman on woman sex. I've seen a lot of it watching porn with everyone over the years, but I've never actually experienced sex with another woman. I'll be nervous as hell the first time." Amy said.

Lisa nodded.

"Yeah. I have never been with a woman before either and I haven't been with a man besides Tom since before we got married. The first time that I'm with any of the others it will be awkward for me; if that happens on film we'll likely have to reshoot it. My character is supposed to be John's character's wife so I shouldn't look like I'm just having sex with him for the first time. We want it to be believable that Troy and Emily have been married for several years." Lisa said.

"What do you think about this John?" Robert asked.

John shrugged.

"I haven't been with anyone but Kelly since we started dating in college. I know that I said I'd be in the movie, but I don't think that there's a snowball's chance in hell that I could just jump in front of the camera and be comfortable having sex with Lisa, Amy, or Julie the first time. It's supposed to be my character's first time with some of them so it wouldn't necessarily be bad for all of them, but Lisa and I are supposed to make love; there's a level of comfort and security in making love that she and I wouldn't have if we've never been together. I would say that we pretty much have to work on the sex stuff before we start filming; otherwise everything will seem awkward and we'll want to reshoot every scene and there probably won't be enough time to do that." John said.

Tom nodded.

"You make a pretty good point John. I guess it was unrealistic of us to expect you all to be completely comfortable with each other and have your first scenes together be your first times together. You're not professional porn stars that are used to having sex with new partners; you've all been in committed relationships for the past 10 years. I want this movie to turn out great so Lisa, if you think that it would help the film for you to be with John a few times beforehand then you've got my okay...assuming that Kelly says it's okay." Tom said.

"Okay. I think I pretty much have to if we're going to be able to look like we're making love in the movie." Lisa said.

"What about me Tom? I'm supposed to be with her too." Kelly said.

Tom shrugged.

"Yes...Lisa...you have my okay to 'practice' a few times with anyone that you have a scene in the film with...assuming that you have their okay and their spouse's okay." Tom said.

"What are you thinking about this Robert?" Amy asked.

Robert looked at his wife and shrugged.

"Well...I've put a lot of time and effort into writing the script...I'd really hate to have all that hard work go to waste over something as trivial as the actors not being comfortable with each other sexually. I don't have any problem with you being with John and the others on camera so if you need to have some 'undressed rehearsals' of your scenes with the others before shooting them then go ahead." Robert said.

"Eric?" Julie asked.

Eric smiled.

"One of the biggest problems that everyone had with the amateur film that we were watching when we first got this idea was how bad and awkward the sex looked in it. Those people probably had the same issue that we're dealing with right now, but they didn't do anything about it and their movie suffered because of it. For ours to be as good as we want it to be the sex needs to look good and believable on film. Either you guys have some 'undressed rehearsals' as Robert called them beforehand to get comfortable with everything or we'll have to re-shoot it after the first time turned out bad. Either way you end up doing it multiple times, and we're probably going to have a tight schedule for shooting the film since we'll only be out at the beach house for a week or so depending on how much time everyone can get off. I don't want you to spend 3 days a week for the next month having 'undressed rehearsals' but a few times to get comfortable with John and the others would be okay with me." Eric said.

"While we're talking about rehearsals do the two of you have a ballpark time frame for when we might get a look at the script so we can start learning our lines?" Kelly asked.

Susan shrugged.

"When we met with the 5 of you to give you your character bios and some information about what was going to be in the movie we were asked to make some changes and additions to the script. We're working on them as best we can, but the changes will take a little time to complete, but it should only be a few more weeks...a month at most until we have a script ready for everyone to read." Susan said.

"So you think you'll have something for us by early May?" John asked.

Robert nodded.

"We should. After the 15th my schedule really opens up so I'll have a lot more opportunity to work on it." Robert said.

"And I'll want to get as much done as I can between then and the end of the school year when I'll be really busy." Susan said.

"So we've got around a month to schedule some 'undressed rehearsals' before we start with or regular rehearsals." John said.

"Sounds like it to me. Oh, we agreed that we wouldn't need condoms for the movie itself because it wouldn't be realistic, but for these 'undressed rehearsals' I'm going to insist John." Eric said.

"Me too." Tom said.

John put his hands up and shook his head.

"No problem guys; I've got no problem with that. I'm sure that they'll make Kelly feel better too." John said.

Kelly nodded.

"They certainly will. I understand not wanting them on camera, but there won't be any cameras around for the rehearsals." Kelly said.

"So since we're agreed that we're going to have some 'undressed rehearsals' there are three of you that I need to make some plans with." John said.

Kelly smiled.

"You don't think you need to rehearse with me?" Kelly asked.

John smiled and put his arm around Kelly.

"I'll have to work on calling you Alison while we're in bed together, but when it comes to fucking you in the movie the only thing that might make me uncomfortable could be the cameras and I'm not sure how much those will bother me." John said.

Kelly smiled.

"I'm free this coming weekend John. Do you want to meet on Saturday?" Lisa asked.

"Yeah Lisa, that would be fine. Where should we meet for this? Do you want to meet at one of our houses or a hotel or something?" John asked.

Lisa shrugged.

"I know that it's a bit of a drive, but how about we meet out at the beach house? That's where we'll be shooting; we might as well get used to doing it there." Lisa said.

"Okay; that would work. It would certainly be private. Do you want to drive out together or do you want to go separately?" John asked.

"I would recommend going separately. The ride back can be a little awkward." Susan said.

Everyone remembered the day that Susan and Robert had confessed that they'd had sex at the beach house during their first writing session.

"Okay; we'll go separately." Lisa said.

Kelly looked over at Amy and Julie.

"If they're meeting up this weekend do you two want to meet up too? We could get our first lesbian experience out of the way and even work on that shower threesome that we're supposed to have." Kelly said.

"Sure; I'm kind of nervous and kind of excited about crossing that boundary and being with a woman for the first time." Julie said.

"Yeah; me too." Amy said.

"We might as well get it out of the way as soon as possible so we'll be ready for the movie." Kelly said.

"Okay; where are we going to meet up?" Julie asked.

"I've got an idea about that; I'll let you know later in the week if it works out." Kelly said.

Before leaving the barbecue, John got a key to the beach house from Tom in case he got there before Lisa did. Everyone was excited as they headed home.

As soon as the others had left Mark and Susan were all over each other. They both quickly undressed.

"Can you believe how easily everyone was talking about having sex with other people? John and Lisa planned to meet up to have sex with Kelly and Tom sitting right beside them." Mark said.

"It was kind of hot wasn't it?" Susan asked.

"You tell me." Mark said.

Mark placed Susan's hand on his cock; it was hard. Susan smiled and started stroking it.

"Now that the sex between them is going to start happening, which pairing from the movie are you picturing right now?" Susan asked.

"I'm really looking forward to watching Kelly, Julie, and Amy in the shower. What about you?" Mark asked.

Susan smiled.

"John with Kelly and Lisa." Susan said.

Susan took Mark's cock in her mouth and started sucking and stroking it.

"That is going to be a hot scene, but I like the shower with the three girls. None of them have ever been with a woman before; they'll be nervous, they'll be curious, it will be awesome." Mark said.

Susan pulled her mouth off of Mark's cock and bent over the table. Mark pushed his cock into her pussy and started fucking her.

"I like the idea of John with Kelly and Lisa for what it will do to John. He'll be excited to be with Lisa, but he won't want to ignore Kelly. In the scene his character is supposed to be married to Lisa's character and Kelly's character is the other woman. John will be fucking both of them and the girls will be playing with each other as well. It should be really hot." Susan said.

"All of the scenes that I've heard about should be hot. I wish I could watch them all fucking before we start filming the movie." Mark said.

Susan smiled.

"Maybe we could get them all to have an 'undressed rehearsal' in front of all of us the next time we get together. The five of them all naked and just heaped on top of each other fucking each other." Susan said.

"Oh fuck." Mark said.

Mark grunted as the thought of all 5 people in the movie fucking together pushed him over the edge and he buried his cock in Susan's pussy as he came.

"That would be hot as hell; watching our friends in an orgy as Tom, Robert, and Eric watched with us." Mark said.

Susan smiled.

"A scene like that might be hard to stay out of. Have you ever thought about which one of the girls you would have sex with if you could?" Susan asked.

Mark shrugged.

"I wouldn't say no to any of them if I was given the opportunity." Mark said.

"Which one would you choose though? Which of the four of them would you pick if you could only pick one?" Susan asked.

"Probably Julie...that red hair draws me in. What about you? Which guy would you have picked? You obviously didn't say no to Robert; would it have been him anyway?" Mark asked.

"If I had to pick just one it probably would have been Tom a few months ago, but now that John's lost all that weight it could be him." Susan said.

"The rumor is that he's got the biggest cock of the group. I've heard it's over 8 inches." Mark said.

Susan smiled.

"I've heard that too. That makes him a good choice for the movie." Susan said.

When Tom and Lisa got home Tom pulled Lisa straight to the bedroom, stripped her out of her clothes, pushed her down on the edge of the bed, and started aggressively licking her pussy. Lisa was surprised by how energetic Tom was.

"Someone's a little excited right now. What's gotten into you?" Lisa asked.

Tom looked up from between his wife's legs.

"I'm thinking about Saturday." Tom said.

Lisa smiled.

"Are you picturing John between my legs right now instead of you?" Lisa asked.

Tom nodded.

"Yes." Tom said.

Lisa smiled and lay back on the bed.

"So am I." Lisa said.

Tom went back to licking Lisa's pussy. After a few minutes she put her hand on top of his head.

"Now I'm picturing John moving up over me and fucking me." Lisa said.

Tom quickly stood up, opened his pants, and moved his cock between his wife's legs. He looked her in the eyes as he pushed his cock into her.

"Oh yeah baby...fuck me. Fuck me like John's going to on Saturday." Lisa said.

Tom started fucking Lisa as hard and as fast as he could. Within a few minutes he buried his cock in her pussy and came. Tom slumped forward on top of Lisa and kissed all over her bare breasts as she ran her fingers through his hair.

"I love you so much Lisa." Tom said.

Lisa smiled.

"I know you do baby. I love you too. I could never do what I'm going to on Saturday without your support; you know that." Lisa said.

"I know." Tom said.

"You clearly like the idea of me being with John. I haven't heard you say much about me being with the girls though. What do you think about that?" Lisa asked.

"I'm excited by it, but I'm also anxious." Tom said.

"Why are you anxious?" Lisa asked.

"You've never been with a woman before. I don't know if I want you to like it or hate it. If you like it too much you might decide to leave me for a woman. If you hate it you might refuse to do it for the movie and then everything will be screwed up. Until you've done it I don't know how you'll react to it." Tom said.

"I suppose you have a point. I do find women sexually attractive, but having never had sex with a woman before I don't know how I'll react to doing it. Whatever happens I'll still be your wife when this is all said and done; I love you and nothing is going to change that." Lisa said.

When John and Kelly got home they made it to the kitchen before ripping each other's clothes off. John kissed Kelly and lifted her up onto the table.

"So where are you going to get together with Julie and Amy?" John asked.

John moved his face down to kiss, lick, and suck Kelly's breasts. Kelly threw her head back and ran her fingers through John's long hair.

"Some of the suites at the hotel downtown have big walk in showers like the one at the beach house. I was thinking that I would book us one for Saturday so we can work on the shower threesome in an actual shower." Kelly said.

John moved back up and kissed Kelly.

"A steamy shower for your first sexual experience with another woman? That sounds hot." John said.

Kelly smiled.

"Are you okay with me being with them without you?" Kelly asked.

John smiled. He eased Kelly onto her back on the table and pushed his cock into her. Kelly moaned. John started slowly fucking his wife.

"I always figured that if you had sex with another woman I would be part of it, but I also thought that if I ever had sex with another woman you'd be part of it...I'm getting together with Lisa without you. It's not like you're sneaking around behind my back to do it, and I'm sure that under the circumstances it will be easier for you to do it by yourself than to have me there. I know that it will be easier for me to be with Lisa and the others the first time without you around." John said.

"I hadn't thought about that, but it probably will be easier for me without you there." Kelly said.

"It's exciting and terrifying at the same time isn't it?" John asked.

John reached out and squeezed Kelly's breasts.

"Yes. I've always been curious what it would be like to be with a woman, but now not only am I going to find out I'm going to find out with two of my closest friends. I wonder if I'm going to enjoy myself." Kelly said.

John smiled.

zeke81
zeke81
1,989 Followers