Home Made Porno Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zeke81
zeke81
1,987 Followers

"Do you like it when I lick your pussy?" John asked.

Kelly smiled.

"Of course I do baby; your tongue is amazing." Kelly said.

"Do you mind the taste of your own pussy on my cock after I've fucked you or on my lips after I've gone down on you?" John asked.

"No; actually I kind of enjoy it." Kelly said.

"Do you like having your breasts played with?" John asked.

John gently pinched Kelly's nipples; she arched her back.

"You know I do baby." Kelly said.

John smiled.

"Then you'll love fucking women. Just do to them what you like having done to you and you'll all have a great time." John said.

Kelly smiled.

"I can't do all of what I like having done to me to them. I don't have a big thick cock to fuck them with." Kelly said.

John laughed and buried his cock in Kelly as he came.

"We could get you one if you wanted...a nice big strap-on." John said.

Kelly smiled.

"That might be fun, but we won't have that in the movie." Kelly said.

Robert and Amy didn't even make it home before the excitement got the better of them. Amy opened Robert's pants as they were waiting at a stop sign and her head disappeared into his lap. Robert was surprised that his wife was giving him 'road head' in broad daylight, but he wasn't going to complain.

"Damn baby that feels good." Robert said.

Robert intentionally took the long way home as Amy sucked his cock. When more time than was needed for them to get home had passed Amy pulled her mouth up off of Robert's cock and looked around.

"Aren't we home yet?" Amy asked.

"I've been circling the neighborhood for 10 minutes; I didn't want it to stop." Robert said.

Amy smiled.

"Once we get into the garage we're going to fuck in the back seat." Amy said.

Robert quickly turned onto their street and pulled into the driveway. He opened the garage, pulled their car in, and closed the door. Amy climbed into the back seat, pulled her skirt up, and slipped her panties off.

"Come and get it lover." Amy said.

Robert looked into the back seat and smiled. He got out of the car, opened the back door, and slid into the backseat beside his wife. Robert's cock was already out of his pants and hard so Amy did her best to position herself on Robert's lap.

"This isn't as easy as they make it look." Amy said.

"We'll get a bigger car next time." Robert said.

It took some work but with Robert sitting in the middle of the back seat and Amy on his lap and half hanging over into the front seat they were able to fuck. After Robert had cum inside her, Amy turned so that she was sitting across Robert's lap. She kissed him.

"So which are you more excited about; me having my first experience with other women or me having sex with John for the first time?" Amy asked.

Robert smiled.

"Both are exciting, but since I won't be there when either one of them happens I'm more jealous than I am excited about either of them. I am excited that you'll be having 'undressed rehearsals' with them so that when I do get to see you with the girls...and when I get to see you with John that the sex will be super hot. Which are you more excited for?" Robert asked.

"It's hard to say. I haven't been with anyone but you since I was a freshman in college so being with John will be interesting and exciting, but I've never been with a woman before. I'm excited and terrified about that. I'll probably be fine with them doing stuff to me, but what about when I'm doing stuff to them? I have no idea what I'm doing." Amy said.

Robert smiled and kissed Amy.

"It's amazing how quickly it comes to you. You can start with what you know that you like having done and then adjust what you're doing based on the reaction of the other girl. You'll all probably be so excited and so nervous that you won't really know what's going on for the first 15 minutes. Once you relax you'll have a lot of fun." Robert said.

"Are you okay with the 'undressed rehearsals'?" Amy asked.

"Sure; they make perfect sense. You four girls have never been with a woman before; the only character in the movie that hasn't been with a girl before is Kelly's character Alison. The rest of you are supposed to be experienced and confident. You would get experience as the movie goes along, but if we have to shoot scenes over and over we'll run out of time. The same applies to you and John. Some of the scenes that John has with Lisa require a level of comfort with each other that people just don't have the first time. The idea of the movie is for it to look like you and John are being together for the first time, but making it look like your first time and actually being your first time are two different things." Robert said.

Eric and Julie were all over each other as they entered their house.

"God I wish I could be there Saturday." Eric said.

"Where? At wherever Kelly, Amy, and I are getting together or at the beach house where John and Lisa are getting together?" Julie asked.

Eric smiled.

"Both; I would love to see John and Lisa in action, but I really wish I could be there for your first girl on girl experience." Eric said.

Julie smiled.

"You mean girl on girl on girl...there will be 3 of us." Julie said.

"That just makes it hotter." Eric said.

They stripped off their clothes and started fucking in the living room.

"It's too bad that only one of you guys wanted to be in the movie. With my character being as slutty as she is I could have had a threesome with two guys. Maybe John's cock in my pussy and Tom's in my mouth...or maybe Mark's in my pussy and John's in my ass. Maybe I could have even had three at once; John pounding away at my pussy, Robert fucking me in the ass, and Tom's cock in my mouth...maybe while I'm jerking you and Mark off." Julie said.

The mental image of Julie servicing all 5 cocks at once sent Eric over the edge and he came inside her. Julie smiled.

"You like the idea of me getting fucked by a group of guys at the same time don't you baby?" Julie smiled.

Eric smiled.

"I like all kinds of ideas that involve you getting fucked." Eric said.

Julie smiled.

"Well if we all survive making this movie as friends maybe we'll make a sequel and some of the other guys will get in on that one." Julie said.

"We've got to survive this one first." Eric said.

To be continued...

zeke81
zeke81
1,987 Followers