All Comments on 'Homecoming'

by Sad_Renegade

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
Turtle1952Turtle1952almost 7 years ago
Hot story

Oh more please, I am enjoying this homecumming very much.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Thanks.

Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Great, some more please

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I could see

This becoming a longer and much more in depth story. A good beginning, seems that you have more ideas on where to take this

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
A good story

But would have been much better if more time was give to the build up not just having her come to is room naked.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Good Story

I like the story, I wish it went into details building the characters background.

Keep writing I enjoyed reading your story..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Definitely

Need more chapters

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Hero

Nice to read of a excellent hero's welcome home. I hope they live happily ever after!

OooRah! Semper Fi

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Do some research

The author obviously knows very little about the military. I am a veteran (VietNam). I found it disturbing that the military is depicted as being so callous as to send a combat veteran home to care for his own severe injuries.

Also if you used a good proof reader the story would be MUCH better.

Step siblings having sex does not constitute incest.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Blonde soldier boy

His head may be shaved marine style, but let him have a bit of blonde chest hair and pubes. Can be very attractive on a guy! Josh sounds like a great guy!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Fuck the troops

Murderers for hire.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Fuck you anony

Troops hate war much more than you do

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
grammar and orthograph

Why be sorry for something that can be avoided? Set your word processor to check spelling and grammar, enter your text into the word processor, make the correctiions which the program suggests, copy the results into Literotica and send it off. It's that easy!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Hope to read more of this story soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Re: "Do Some Research"

While I don't wish to disparage your service to the country (I'm an Air Force vet from the Vietnam era), the military has changed its stance, somewhat, on the nature of what constitutes 'convalescent medical leave' for injured soldiers. They've learned that a person heals (to some extent) better and more effectively among the familiar surroundings of home an family - not only from physical wounds, but from the psychic trauma (PTSD) that can accompany injuries sustained in battle. Once the wounds have been properly treated, and completed SOME of their healing, soldiers can have the option of finishing their recuperation at home, with family, even if there are still dressings to be changed - and, in some cases, even if there are still surgical drains in place. I've seen this, with the son of a good friend, who was injured in combat and was permitted to finish his convalescent time at home.

The error that I see, in the story, is that - despite the severity of the wounds to his leg and shoulder - he's to be trained as an MP, when he returns to active duty.

As far as Josh's new-found relationship with his stepsister not classifying as incest is concerned, that's purely a function of where 'home' is, to him, and the author does not state that, in the story. Alabama, Kentucky, Michigan, New Hampshire, New York, Pennsylvania, Puerto Rico, South Dakota, and Texas all have laws on the books that forbid "persons related by blood or AFFINITY' from either marrying or having a sexual relationship. In both law and in cultural anthropology, affinity, as distinguished from consanguinity (blood relationship), is the kinship relationship that is created or exists between two or more people as a result of somebody's marriage. Josh and Cassie are 'related by affinity' due to the marriage of Josh's father to Cassie's mother - and if they live in any of the aforementioned states, their relationship would be classified as incestuous in its nature.

A simple Google search on "incest laws by state" will disclose a page that concisely lists what constitutes an incestuous relationship in each of the 50 United States. As another example, if you check via Google, you'll see a very detailed list on the Wiki page for "cousin marriage law in the United States, by state" for the laws regarding relationships between first cousins. About half the states forbid first cousins to marry. Out of those states, many WILL permit first cousins to sleep together. Others will treat such conduct as incest, punishable by prison time. Also out of those states, there are a handful who consider out-of-state marriages of cousins to be void. If you grew up as first cousins in New Jersey, you can get married and start a family, but you better pray that your employer never transfers you to a branch of the company that's located in Ohio! In Ohio, your New Jersey marriage will be considered to be null and void, and you're guilty of committing incest under Ohio law. And, if the Ohio legal authorities ever find out the truth about you, they'll put your kids in foster care and prosecute you to the fullest extent of the law!

nyc1975nyc1975almost 7 years ago
Terminology

A Marine may be a Leatherneck, Gyrene, Devil Dog, or Jarhead, but he or she is never a "soldier." Soldier is a reference to U.S. Army personnel.

Sad_RenegadeSad_Renegadealmost 7 years agoAuthor
Sorry

I am sorry as if I insulted any military. My lack of knowledge of the U.S. military is due to the fact that I am Canadian and from now on I will make reference into my own country where I have more knowledge about.

As far as incest go, the category is incest/taboo. It may not be incestuous, but it is in my humble opinion a taboo.

To the point of characters background, all of my story are work in progress in a way, I write every story in a state of mind that the next one will be better than the last one.

I also appreciate all constructive criticism because it helps me get better. I do my research, but you can't really find everything, I mean while I am reading my story many times before I post it but sometimes some errors occurred simply because English is not my first language, which can be a problem, but worry nit, like I said, work in progress and I will get better and better, just like one.

I am happy that some of you enjoyed it, and those who didn't, oh well, you cannot please everyone.

To the Vietnam veteran, and other military men, you have my utmost respect.

oneof9oneof9almost 7 years ago
Good story.

I Really liked the story. It's good, and would like to see more chapters. As far as the military goes. I'm US army. Every time we came back we had some paper work to do, and then had a week of "Free Leave" (Leave is what we call vacation, or holiday). Except when a doctor gives it. It could start when he got home, and then lasted for how ever long the doc wanted to give him to recover. As far as him being called a solider. That can be just because she a civilian. Not too many Civilians know what to call soldiers, marines. So don't worry about that. Just have him correct her next time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

keep the chapters coming please, this was a good start.

JJMemaw0623JJMemaw0623almost 7 years ago

Awesome story! I just loved it and didn't even acknowledge the mistakes in grammar. Please keep writing!!

xsiveonexsiveonealmost 7 years ago
Take no offense to your terms

Army, Navy, Air Force, are usually referred to as Soldier, Sailor or Airman, but a Marine is always a Marine be they male or female unless dishonorably discharged. Those of us from the other branches are just as proud, we just wear it differently! The story brought back some memories and some high and low points, but was very enjoyable. We, your readers and fans, for the most part look past the spelling and grammar issues realizing the transition from French (I assume) to English is not always easy. Keep writing and we will keep reading. Thanks for your effort.

prop69prop69almost 7 years ago
Good story...hope you add another chapter

What will his step Mom say to her daughter...Need another episode

Rancher46Rancher46over 1 year ago

Great story so far, now the question what Cassie's mom will do in catching them in a compromising position. Well done. 5/5

ToughSailorToughSailor3 months ago

Great. So now what with mom entering the scene? Come on next chapter. Oh, by the way, you never, never ever call a Marine 'soldier boy' . . . .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous