Homecoming

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hmm yes, that's it just like that." I grinned and moved further down trailing my tongue until I made it between her legs. She opened her perfectly shaped legs to give me a better access and I started to kiss her labia and all around her vagina. Then hearing her whimpering I used my fingers to part her nether lips and started flicking my tongue slowly against her clitoris. I must have done something right because she was starting to moan and the sounds escaping from her were so sweet and sexy that I had to make her cum. So I decided to flick my tongue faster, and using my free hand I inserted a finger in her now very damp pussy.

I then inserted a second finger and picked up the pace, which made her rock her hips, making her pussy grind against my face after I removed my fingers from her wet and hot pussy. My tongue was going as fast as a shooting assault rifle.

"Ah, yes, YES! YES! I'm CUMMING!!" And cumming she did, it was all over my face and all over my bed. My freaking sister was a squirter.

"OH fuck! I'm so sorry Josh! So so sorry!"

I grinned and shook my head telling her it was all okay. I took the sheets and wiped my face and moved next to her.

"I see that it's not over yet hmmm." I looked down and my cock was still rock hard. She pushed me gently on my back and kissed me tenderly. She then climbed on top of me and took my cock in her hand, slowly impaling herself on it.

"Ahh shit, wow!" She was still wet and hot but she also was so tight, a lot tighter that I'd imagine. She bit the corner of her lower lip and placed her hands on my chest, her hips slowly rocking against mine. The slow pace was more pleasurable than I was anticipating and also than what I was experiencing with my bimbo ex.

"Hmm you like it baby?" She asked me with a soft and sexy voice. The type of voice that would make anyone cum if she was working in the sex phone industry.

"I fucking love you!"

"I know Josh." She grinned and then giggled.

" I... Can't...Hold...It...Anymore!"

"Ahh...Wait...just...Hold a little longer!" Fuck I need to hold it...I started to think about pizza, hockey and baseball, anything but the gorgeous babe that was impaled on my cock, that would make me cum for the second time.

"Josh! Oh fuck Josh I'm cumming!" Wait, what? I guess taking my mind in something else worked out fine.

"God, thank you my Lord!" She giggled and kept moaning.

"Fuck Cass! I...Oh damn!" I grabbed her perfect ass in my hands and made her move faster which kept her moaning and then I came like I never did before.

She rested her head against my chest and closed her eyes.

"You know Joshie, I love you too." I smiled and kissed the top of her head. I was beat, jet lagged and I came as strong as an hurricane, so while cum was dripping from her pussy to my leg and I was drifting to sleep I heard...

"What the fuck you two are doing????"

"Shit!! Mom, get out!"

=================

Sorry for the grammar and orthograph.

Thanks a million shorty for your help once again.

12