All Comments on 'Homelands Pt. 01 Ch. 13'

by jdnunyer

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
About time

I'm glad you've begun to push your story arc. You seemed to have stalled out for a bit at giantism but now you have begun to progress the characters to a new political crisis. Keep it moving!

jdnunyerjdnunyerover 12 years agoAuthor

I apologize for the lull. The next three chapters, which are the last three chapters of Part One, should be more to your satisfaction. At least, I certainly hope so. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

WOW!! Wild story or what?

jdnunyerjdnunyerover 12 years agoAuthor

Wild in a good way, I hope? :)

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 12 years ago
I think Frank is learning that he needs a lot more knowledge of the clan

Tara is still very much a mystery of where she was and what did she do to have her mother banish her.

Did she devour her husband?

Frank still needs allies to help him to keep Brie from doing him harm.

It's still a very interesting story, erotic plus spooky.

Thanks for the read.

jdnunyerjdnunyerover 12 years agoAuthor

Thanks as always for the feedback, DigDaddy.

Yes, Tara did Devour her husband. I intentionally left some things about her past mysterious, but that was meant to be clear.

You are right that Frank is starting to realize just how outmatched he is.

Thanks again.

Best,

JD

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjdnunyer@jdnunyer
In the spring of 2020, I began working on what I hope will be the final, and best, version of Autumn, with reworks of Summer, Spring, and Winter potentially to follow. Progress has been intermittent but continues. When I'm finally ready to share it, I'll do so on a new account...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES