Homelands Pt. 01 Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jdnunyer
jdnunyer
608 Followers

When I heard Tara's breathing escalate, saw her fist clench real tight on Mom's hair, I stopped shielding myself from the onslaught of pleasure.

Connected to Mom more deeply than ever before, I not only sensed the energy entering her from both ends as both Tara and I exploded, but I could even sense the reservoir that contained it. Perhaps that was what Tara had referred to as a Libido, capital L. I couldn't see it as a concrete image, but I could feel it, on a metaphysical level. Like I'd been noticing people's emotions for a while and without quite realizing what was going on.

I hadn't clearly sensed a Libido before, so I had no concept of whether Mom's was large or small, beautiful or ordinary. But it was a striking sensation.

Mom was taking a trickle from Tara. On my end, it was more like a fire hydrant.

As I pulled out of her, I stumbled and almost went to my knees. I let the two additional dicks evaporate, staunching the flow of energy bleeding out of me.

Tara propped herself up on her elbows. Her heavy breasts pooled nicely between her ribs and her abs as she did so. Her legs were still spread wide, bent at the knees. "Well, stud? You ready to show me what you can do with your tongue?"

I took Mom's place between Tara's powerful thighs. They closed around my neck and I couldn't help thinking that with a flick of her hips, she could pop my head off.

Mom knelt beneath me, her back to the desk upon which Tara lay. My massive cock dangled between my legs, pointing more or less straight at my mother's mouth. She engulfed me immediately, taking me all the way back into her throat.

It took a good deal of what energy I had left to avoid erupting right away. Fuck. For once, I wished my mother wasn't so good at giving blowjobs. When I'd grown the three dicks, I'd thought I might try to drain Mom. At the last minute, I'd decided to let her feast freely on me. Now I wished I'd managed to hold back a little.

I started off slow and teasing with Tara, licking around her labia. She tasted like apples. As I worked, I alternately fondled her breasts and caressed or squeezed her thighs.

More importantly, I poured energy into her, beginning with a slight trickle but gradually escalating to steady flow. All that went towards heightening her senses, so that everything I did would be two or three times as pleasurable.

If this didn't work, I'd be in big trouble. My tank was running desperately low.

Each motion precise and measured, I built her up, eased back, stimulated her further, only to back away again. I made sure not to stick to a predictable pattern. When she presumably would be thinking she was about to receive a quick flick of my tongue to her inner lips, I either did nothing or slid under the slight hood protecting her swollen clitoris and flicked my tongue back and forth at inhuman speed for several agonizing seconds.

Slowly, I drew on my power yet more and more, making my tongue bend and stretch in ways it never could have, or allowing it to be in several places at once. I tongue-fucked her juicy slit, probing the depths of her womb. I placed my flat tongue over her vulva and rolled it like a wave. I hardened my tongue and flicked it faster than a power tool. Eventually, I added tiny, soft spines for extra stimulation.

As they say, go big or go home.

Then I added my fingers as well. They were elongated and bent at unnatural angles. This way, I was able to pleasure every conceivable part of her vagina, while fingering her ass at the same time. Her G-spot received extra special attention.

"Oh, yeah...kid, you do...ungh, oh yeah, just like that...do have some...oh, my...real talent. Oh, god, that's it, there, yes."

Tara's head banged against the desk with a loud thump and she slammed her fists into the oak surface a moment later. Her hips pushed up against my face. She writhed and squirmed, seeking momentary release from the intensity of my performance. And found none.

Expecting her to open up at any moment, I threw everything I had left into beefing up my defenses against Mom's oral talents. In the back of my mind, I was aware I was receiving a killer blowjob. I was also aware that my next orgasm would leave me too drained to continue, even if Mom tried to show restraint. But thankfully, it no longer felt like I might lose control at any moment.

Fortunately, the same could not be said of Tara.

She exploded in my mouth. But just as I was starting to feel like I'd not only replaced the energy I'd burned up getting her to this point, she closed off. I had no idea it was possible to regain control so quickly.

After, Tara climbed down from the desk. "That wasn't half-bad." She rubbed my chest.

I bent down and kissed her. Tara arched her back, leaning up to bury her tongue in my mouth. I cupped her full ass with one hand. As I'd figured, it was much more muscular than Mom's. More so than I probably preferred, but it definitely had an appeal.

Her hand dropped between my legs to stroke my massive python. "Okay, it's time you shove this thing as far inside me as you can. I want to feel it poking my lungs."

I picked Tara up by both of her ass cheeks, placed her on the edge of the desk. Then I added several more inches still to my height, and another quarter inch in girth to my dick for good measure. My hands slid to the backs of her thighs, just above her knees. I pulled them up to my chest, forcing her to lean back a bit. Then I pressed the head of my cock to her wet folds, sliding in without using my hands for guidance.

Mom climbed on the desk behind her sister and used one hand to frig Tara's clit while the other tweaked her nipples. As she did that, she sucked on one of her sister's earlobes.

I waited until Tara's eyes closed to drop the surprise on her. The other two cocks flopped into being again, and I took one of my hands from her thigh for only an instant to gently press them inside her. Lube appeared out of nowhere, directly on my tapered cock and in my aunt's ass. It took a while to get them all in, but I soon had two thick dicks stuffed in my aunt's tight snatch, and one smaller one in her stink-hole.

Tara slapped the desk with one hand, the other clapping over Mom's hand, trying to at least belay the stimulation of her clitoris. But Mom didn't let up. Nor did I.

Eyes about to pop out of her head, Tara gasped for air. "Shit. Oh, fuck...."

Sensing that she was about to climax, I called up some energy to suppress it.

I held Tara just a hair's breadth beneath the boiling point for a solid ten minutes while Mom continued working her clit and I fucked her two holes. When I finally took the lid off, I was surprised she didn't break Mom's nose, bucking her head back and forth.

Warm fluid sprayed my abs as Aunt Tara ejaculated. Unfortunately, the spasming of her ass and vag made me cum as well. And cum buckets at that.

I'd thought I'd be able to resist. But somehow, she had the wherewithal to amplify my sensitivity, dramatically, at the very instant that her own orgasm overtook her.

Aunt Tara's legs jerked spasmodically a few times before turning to jelly. Her head rolled back against Mom's breasts, her neck apparently incapable of holding it up anymore. That made me think that what she'd done to me was second nature for her, practically reflex. Yet it was something I couldn't have done if I tried.

I pulled out, letting her legs drop softly. Mom eased back too, a hand behind Tara's head making sure it didn't bang against the desk.

It was only a temporary reaction, of course. Our exhaustion was primarily physical, since neither of us had lost much energy, incapable as we'd both been of draining one another. But that was all to her favor.

After a few moments, Tara rolled onto her side and slithered off the desk. Then she walked over to the couch in the corner, her step quickly turning from faltering to steady.

"You're more advanced already than I thought," Tara said, panting. "You couldn't have pulled that off if I'd been expecting it, but even so, that was impressive."

That was flattering to hear, but if that was the best I could do when she was treating this as a leisurely romp, and even then having caught her by surprise, then I wouldn't stand a snowball's chance in hell against her if she decided to drain me. Of course, I was younger, weaker, less experienced, and I'd never Devoured anyone. So why should I have had a chance? But it was still humbling to realize.

Still, Mom flashed a proud smile at me as she went over to the couch and sat beside her sister. "He is something, isn't he?"

"If I may, I'd love to see the two of you to sixty-nine while I fuck one of you in the ass," I said. "And I'd really love to see you take turns fisting each other after that. Preferably, again, while taking my fat cock in your ass."

Tara moaned, rubbing her raw pussy. "Oh, baby, that sounds like heaven. At least, all of that is okay with me. Hopefully your mother enjoys fisting."

Mom quickly assured us that she was on board too.

Without wasting any time, they got in position, with Mom kneeling atop Tara.

I sat on the edge of the coffee table, watching them for a while, stroking my thick cock. Tara's tongue was twice as long as it should be, had soft spiny bumps on it, and moved with lightning speed. Her long nails softly stretched her sister's pink lips apart, granting her access to the sweetest parts of my mother.

I leaned over the armrest of the couch and gave Mom a rimjob. But only for a minute or so. I was just dying to get back inside her. So I stood up and propped one leg up on the top of the couch, resting the other just over the edge, beside Tara's shoulder. I slapped Mom's fat ass and watched the shockwave travel across her skin. I wasn't sure I would ever get tired of watching that.

Then I whispered, "How would you like to get fucked in two asses at the same time?"

Mom moaned, wiggled her hips, and a second asshole appeared, just above the other.

Rubbing the super-slippery lube that kept appearing whenever it was needed into both holes, I sprouted a second cock. Then I reworked them both. Neither had a thick head. Neither was very long. Both were relatively thin at the tip, and very very thick at the base.

Holding onto Mom's hip with one hand, the other behind me braced against the armrest, I slowly pushed both dicks past Mom's rings of muscle.

She sighed contentedly as she opened up. I worked slowly at first. But soon Mom's hips pushed back against me, a silent hint that she wanted to be fucked harder. I picked up the pace. I also reached out metaphysically and stroked Mom's Libido with a tendril of pure sexual energy, heightening her sensitivity.

From that point, each stroke led her to shudder and moan dramatically. I also fell back on the reliable old trick of containing her pleasure to just below the point of exploding, allowing her to go through several small orgasms while the tension built up.

Only when I noticed that Mom had brought Tara to orgasm again did I let Mom reach one of her own. For that matter, without expecting it, I found myself cumming as well, shooting jets of warm spunk deep into both of Mom's assholes.

I really had to learn to stop doing that.

Tara came out of that whole exchange even further ahead of us, and Mom even weaker. Not much changed for me, since Mom had been distracted, but still. Bad news.

I let the second cock fade away like smoke from a stubbed out cigarette. "I need a break. Think you two can occupy each other for a little while?"

Their lips were locked before the words left my mouth. Watching women make love to one another didn't excite me as much as it did some men. But that was gorgeous.

With great effort, I rose from the coffee table and went to get a drink from the mini-bar. When I came back, I found Tara, crouched on her haunches, pushing her arm in and out of Mom's sopping wet pussy. I never saw so much as her wrist emerge. Mom sat on the edge of the couch, hugging her knees tightly to her chest, forcing her massive breasts to fall out to the side. With each pump of Tara's fist, she let out a series of ecstatic moans.

I knelt behind Tara, kissed a soft ass cheek. "That's a beautiful sight. Would you maybe like something nice and thick inside you too while you finish her off?"

"You bet your sweet cock I would," Tara said.

I stared in wonder at the sight before me for a bit. Mom's teeth were clenched tight. She'd drawn her arms and legs in close around her. Like she was closing herself off. But the sounds she was making and the gentle way she rocked her hips forward when Tara pushed deeper told another story altogether.

This was also the first good look at Tara's ass I'd gotten. Her cheeks were not as full as Mom's, but her hips were nearly as wide. As a result, the two halves of her gorgeous ass didn't quite touch. Her brown hole rested in a sharp trough. Beautiful.

Hell, even her hair was more than a little pleasurable to look upon. I was sure it wasn't dyed, but that particular combination of colors didn't occur naturally very often. Tara's hair was deep blood-red.

"Are you waiting for an invitation?" Tara asked, wiggling her hips at me.

Gripping her hip with one hand while anchoring myself onto her outstretched ankle with the other, I pushed my cock into her welcoming folds. She gasped as the thick head forced her open wide, but once I was in, she pulled me deeper and deeper.

Aunt Tara trembled. "Oh, fuuuuuck. Mmm, yeah, just like that, baby."

I took my hand from her delicate ankle and slapped her ass hard enough to leave a mark.

Mom held a fistful of her jet-black hair in one hand, the nails of the other digging into the leather couch. "I think I'm gonna-"

Before Mom could finish her sentence, or do what she was announcing, I ramped up Tara's sensitivity as much as I could.

The two sisters climaxed at once. I felt Tara pull energy from Mom. Most of what she took remained with her, even though as I was standing at the ready. But not all of it.

When we all collapsed into sweaty heaps, Mom was almost completely still.

Tara stared up at the ceiling, smiling.

Offering a hand to Tara, I helped her to her feet. Her knees were unsteady, so I slipped a hand around her waist. "You okay?" I asked.

She nodded. "Better than. You?"

"Been better. Also been worse. Sure was fun, one way or another."

"Need another break then, I gather?" she asked.

I nodded.

We drank cognac together, getting to know one another. Or at least, that was how it started out. Before long, the focus of the conversation was mostly Mom. I wasn't sure how much to read into Tara's side of things though. Mom came off sounding pretty spoiled, bossy, and impressed with herself. And absolutely infatuated with their father.

Then again, I knew for myself that at least some of that was true.

I was just getting ready to announce that I thought I had enough energy to perform again, when we heard Mom stirring.

We turned to look at her. She was playing with her pussy slowly, her eyes still vacant. I slipped into the couch beside her. "Hey there. You ready for more?"

A smile spread slowly across her lips. "Mmm-hmm."

I kissed her deeply and passed some energy to her. Just a little bit.

Mom blinked her thickly-lashed lids a few times, threw her hands around me, and kissed me back passionately, as if trying to suck yet more energy from me in the process.

I slid off the couch. Tara took my place without me prompting her to do so.

The sisters went at it like new lovers, mouths hungrily sucking on everything in sight. The glow under Tara's skin was noticeably stronger now than when we'd arrived.

Mom's head slid between my aunt's thighs. Not a moment later, Tara's eyes went wide, mouth stretched into an O, as Mom guided her through a series of orgasms. Tara pressed Mom's head deeper against her sex, her fingers raking the black locks.

After a minute or two of that, Tara went limp, every muscle in her body relaxed. A few breaths later, she whispered, "That was a nice little trick, El."

I hopped onto the couch beside Tara, held my dick up in the air. "Let me fuck her ass while you continue to work your magic on her vag," I said to Mom.

Mom rocked back on her haunches, making her breasts sway. "Sounds like a plan."

Tara nodded emphatically. She slid across the couch. "But not with that monster."

"Oh, sorry," I said, forcing my cock to shrink to a more manageable size.

"That's more like it," Tara said, holding my shaft in one hand. She ran it up and down her crack, slapped her ass with it a few times, then pushed it against her well lubricated hole. The thick muscle parted slowly and stubbornly. But eventually she got the head in, gasping and shuddering as she did. After a few moments, she started bouncing up and down, letting a little more of my shaft disappear each time.

Then Mom pushed against Tara's chest, forcing her, and me, to settle back against the couch. I lifted Tara's legs up onto the couch, exposing her pussy.

Kneeling in front of us, Mom rested her hands on my knees. "This is beautiful," she said. Then the warm, soft pillows of her lips brushed over my sac. She took my balls in her mouth, one at a time, and hummed on them, before she left me and moved on to her sister.

For a while, Mom performed cunnilingus. But not long. After Tara had a quick little orgasm, Mom worked her way up to fisting the redhead.

"Oh, god, fuck, that's...so...!"

Burning up some more energy, I made my cock vibrate. It whirred in tiny circles, its range of motion utterly impossible.

Tara started to squeal as a massive orgasm wracked her body. Truly massive. About damned time. Still, I didn't allow myself to drink too heavily. She'd shown plenty of restraint herself so far. But I made sure she knew I could take a lot more if I wanted to, and that felt like a huge victory, after the way things had been going.

We peeled apart and Tara collapsed on the couch. Mom sat in my lap and we held hands, talking a little about what lay ahead, but mostly just making out.

jdnunyer
jdnunyer
608 Followers
12