Homelands Pt. 04 Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

True, she had noticeable triceps, a faint six pack, and he could just about make out all three heads of her deltoids.

Yet she had hips that weren't all that much narrower than Mom-Gee's. And they looked that much broader on a woman of her height. Like Mom-Gee, despite having deliciously wide and rounded hips, she had a relatively tiny waist. Not tiny like Olivia tiny, but far smaller than made sense. Just like his other mother, she had a waist-to-hip ratio that was not much north of 0.5. Those proportions just didn't occur naturally. And, for all that he wouldn't have minded if Mom-Jay's endowment was a bit closer to rivaling that of Mom-Gee's, his mother was far from flat-chested. They had also refused to give in to gravity. And her dark brown nipples were just perfect. They absolutely begged to be sucked.

For that matter, though muscle definition wasn't exactly his top criteria for evaluating a woman's body, he couldn't deny that there was something almost hypnotic about his mother's toned abs. Especially because a woman with the beginnings of a six pack really shouldn't have had such soft thighs, such broad hips, nor such full breasts.

Her skin, like his, was the color of caramel. And entirely free of blemishes, stretch marks, and cellulite. Like Mom-Gee, she had a few wrinkles around her eyes and her mouth, but overall, her skin was way firmer than it had any right to be.

Her nose was a bit prominent, and shaped a bit like a beak. Her jaw was a little heavy for a woman. But with those full lips, long lashes, beautiful brown eyes, and that mane of thick, glossy black hair, no one would deny that she was beautiful. Some might prefer the term handsome, but in Nick's eyes, that didn't do her justice. Hers was a different beauty than that of Mom-Gee, let alone Zoey and Olivia, but beauty it was.

Yes, her arms and shoulders were a bit bulkier than he liked. And there were men who'd have been bothered by the dark hair on her forearms, or above her sex. Or her thick eyebrows. But none of that was overgrown. Her brows were neat, her bush trimmed so that her vulva was perfectly exposed, and the hair on her arms was quite modest.

She was a good eight inches shorter than Mom-Gee. Nick didn't really have much of a preference when it came to height. So long as the woman was at least a few inches shorter than him, as most women, including Mom-Gee, were. But it always caught his attention, if only because of the stark contrast between his two mothers. And he had to admit he sometimes wondered if she could really handle him. For all that she, like Mom-Gee, had a few telltale signs of age in her otherwise handsome face, it was sometimes hard not to think of her as a little girl, short as she was.

She wasn't perfect. But good fucking lord, did Nick find her painfully attractive.

Perhaps the sexiest thing about her was the way her mouth always seemed to be on the brink of a snide grin. It wasn't mocking. Just made her seem like she'd picked up on some wry joke that no one else saw. Between that and the way her dark eyes bore right into you, you couldn't look at his mother without instantly sensing that she was smart, funny, and just the right kind of cynical.

Nick would never claim that looks didn't matter to him. He'd have loved to claim that they didn't. But while he didn't think he'd be able to love a woman for her personality if she happened to be hideously ugly, he could say with a straight face that a woman's mind was almost as important to him as her body. And his mother was wickedly smart. Not just in a bookish way either, though her career as an attorney had rewarded that quality as well.

His cock twitched as she climbed into bed and slid in between him and her wife.

For a while, he simply watched while the two of them played with each other. But he couldn't stare at the two of them for long without needing to get in on the action himself. Especially since one of them kept looking at him expectantly, begging him with her blue eyes to get off the sidelines and join them.

So he took Mom-Gee from behind while she pleasured his other mother. Then they formed a daisy-chain. He knelt atop Mom-Gee and pounded her tight pussy yet again while Mom-Jay sat on her face. After the tall blonde reached yet another climax, in which Nick inadvertently drained her of a bit too much energy, she left him and Mom-Jay alone together.

Nick took his time seducing Mom-Jay, as he never would with Mom-Gee. Not because his birth mother deserved such treatment while his other mother did not, though part of him thought he probably should feel that way. But because he knew that Mom-Jay saw foreplay as the main event, whereas Mom-Gee would have grown impatient if he drew things out with her this way.

He massaged his mother's feet and sucked on her toes. Then kissed his way up her legs. Nibbled at her ears, then kissed down her torso to her hips. Eventually, his mouth sought out the nipples that had nourish him as an infant. Finally, of course, he worshipped at her altar. Again and again. And again.

He wasn't entirely sure which of them took enjoyed it more when he went down on her.

She had a beautiful pussy. Her lips were thick, puffy, and dark. Not quite brown, but not exactly pink either. Her stiff little clitoris was shy, barely peaking out from under its hood even when she was completely aroused.

She tasted like no other woman. There was the faintest trace of toffee. It was strange, but it made him savor kneeling before her that much more.

The feel of her thick, powerful thighs pressing against either side of his head and the smell of her on his nostrils, the taste of her in his mouth, were simply to die for.

After guiding her through a few orgasms, he finally mounted her.

Unfortunately, it didn't take much to satiate her hunger for his dick.

He would have loved to slide in and out of his birth canal for hours. But after one intense climax, Mom-Jay slid smiled up at him in a way that said, "That was nice. I'm glad we did that. Maybe we'll do it again some time later this week."

Which wasn't to say that she'd lost interest in fooling around. Just that she'd had all the intercourse she needed for the time being.

So Nick went back to pleasuring her with his mouth and fingers.

As he was gently flicking her love button with his tongue, Nick was suddenly struck by the realization that it was inside the very womb his fingers were now exploring that he'd begun his life. It wasn't exactly the first time he'd took notice of that, but sometimes he lost sight of the fact that the supernaturally beautiful woman he lived to please was his mother.

His creator.

It was so obscene. It defied the laws of nature for him to be doing these things with her.

Except it didn't. It wasn't unnatural, strictly speaking. Dolphins mothers allowed their sons to practice mating with them, until they were ready to go and claim mates of their own. And dolphins were perhaps the most cognitively advanced species, besides humans.

But it felt like they were defying some immutable law. Like spitting in the eye of God.

And yet, at the same time, it felt like they were simply succumbing to their nature. Like refusing to act on their impulses would have been the truly unnatural act.

"Yes, yes, yes," his mother panted, bucking her hips, pushing her delicious sex up into his eagerly awaiting mouth.

Nick moaned, knowing that the vibrations would push her over the brink.

With her orgasm came an intense boost to his ego. What greater validation was there of guy's manhood than the ability to satisfy the woman who created him, the archetypal woman against which he judged all others in his life?

########################

Scene 4

Setting: Wes and Zoey's home in Los Angeles. Very shortly after Scene 2.

POV: Eric

#########################

Just as Eric was about to progress from petting his cousin's kitten through her tight shorts to sliding his fingers inside her, Olivia nimbly slipped out of his arms and stood up.

He stared up at her, smiling.

He loved when she played games like this. It made it that much sweeter when she finally submitted to him.

But then she said, "Well, that was fun. But... gotta go!"

For a moment, Eric didn't reply.

She had to be kidding.

Only she wasn't. The dark spot disappeared from her shorts, which had suddenly become a pair of jeans. And she had a purse slung over her shoulder. Looking very much like she was indeed about to go somewhere.

"You can't be serious. You're going to leave me here, with a raging case of blueballs?"

Women did not turn him down. This couldn't be happening.

Not ones he actually tried to land, anyway. Sure, he often made sloppy passes at girls at frat parties. The fact that such pathetic attempts worked nearly a third of the time encouraged him to keep doing so.

But this wasn't a frat party, and Olivia wasn't just some random sorostitute. There wasn't a woman alive he desired more strongly than her.

"I'm sure my mother will take care of you if you ask her nicely," Olivia said.

"I don't want your mother," he said.

Speaking purely about look, his Aunt Zoey was the one woman alive who had Olivia beat in Eric's eyes. The one thing Liv lacked was a nice rack. Eric wasn't obsessed with tits, the way Nick was. Zoey's weren't huge. Just a good handful. All a man needed. And though Eric was perfectly capable of appreciating a modest pair, Olivia's weren't even modest.

But Zoey wasn't nearly as fun as Liv. Inside the bedroom or out. And though his cousin wasn't quite as attractive as her mother, she wasn't all that far behind. So there wasn't a lot of ground for her personality to have to make up for. And it more than did.

"Tough luck for you then," she said, turning on a heel.

Eric let out an incredulous laugh. "You're such a fucking cock-tease."

As he did, he tried to focus on how upset he was, and not how great her ass looked in those tight jeans. Nick would say her ass was too small. Did say as much, in fact, whenever they talked about her. Eric didn't argue with his brother about the fact that Liv could afford to have bigger tits, and that it wasn't nearly as cute as she thought it was that she kept joking about precisely that. But Nick had to be crazy to deny that Liv's round little ass was absolutely fucking delicious.

She knew it too. The girl could tear up a dance floor like nobody's business. That ass had inspired many a late night, drunken masterbathon, he was sure.

"Yup, that's me. Never put out. Only make promises I never keep," she said, as she opened the front door. "Least, that's what all the boys say." She turned back, smiled a wicked smile at him, blew him a kiss, then left.

He sighed.

How long had he put up with Kurt, reassuring himself all the while that he'd get to fuck Olivia silly as soon as the little nerd left? And then she went and pulled this shit?

Of course, he'd had his way with her for several hours just yesterday. He and Uncle Wes. At the same time. In fact, this was probably only the third day since she'd come back from Santa Barbara that the two of them hadn't had sex.

But even so, having to go without the pleasure of his cousin's magical vagina felt like the seventeenth day of a hunger strike. Or so Eric imagined. He, of course, wasn't any more accustomed to denying himself culinary pleasures than he was carnal ones.

Veronica had once told him that his commitment to hedonism would have made some fucking Greek dude with a name he couldn't remember jealous. Democri-some-shit-or-other. Whatever it iwas, Nick had burst out laughing at the comment.

For all that his snotty sister had apparently meant it to be an insult, that sounded about right to him. Or had after he'd gone and looked the word up, at any rate.

So there he was. Sitting on the couch, waiting, checking his watch. Hoping it was just a cruel joke. Which would be just like Olivia, after all. Any minute now, he hoped, she'd stroll back in, jump into his lap, and beg him to ravage her.

Only, as the minutes ticked by, it became clearer and clear that she wasn't coming back.

Fuck.

The bitch really had left him stranded.

Which didn't mean he'd been wrong to think it a joke. Only that he'd underestimated how cruel it was.

He knew better than to take her at her word, but she sure did make it sound convincing when she told him how addicted she was to him. Even if she was just telling him what he wanted to hear, the only guy he could even begin to imagine she might be more interested in was her father. No mere mortal could satisfy her. Or any of their kind. And Uncle Wes was meeting with some studio executives who were interested in his latest script that afternoon. So she couldn't have been going to see him. There would be no reason for her little antics then other than fucking with his head.

Of course, knowing that didn't make her effort any less successful.

If anything, realizing that she'd walked out like that just to mess with him only frustrated the more. Where did she get the willpower to carry through with such a devious thing?

For a moment, he considered going downstairs to see if Aunt Zoey was up for a tumble after all. But he decided against it.

Aunt Zoey didn't really care for him.

Not the way he'd have liked, anyway. When Wes and Liv were both around, and the four of them would have group sex, Zoey wouldn't complain about pairing off with him from time to time. And he'd definitely gotten her off a few times. But Eric knew that he didn't do much for her, and that she'd have been more than a little likely to come up with some lame excuse anyway if he did go see if she was interested in some afternoon fun.

Which was weird.

He wasn't as conceited as his brother kept telling him he was. At least, he didn't think so. But whether Nick was right about that or not, Eric would have to have been blind not to notice that just about every woman he'd ever met other than Aunt Zoey tended to lose complete control of her senses in his presence.

Well, truth be told, his sisters didn't seem to either.

Patty and Veronica liked him well enough. But he actually thought they might both prefer Nick, as fucking absurd as that was. And it was absurd.

But those two didn't really count.

Not because they were his sisters. He was, after all, pondering the curious lack of obsessive behavior directed towards him by his aunt. And he'd just been fondling his cousin's juicy pussy through the thin fabric of her booty shorts. No, the reason Veronica and Patty didn't count is that they weren't all that hot. So if they somehow got their wires crossed enough that they thought Nick was where it was at, that was no skin off his nose.

Well, Patty wasn't half bad. She actually had a really, really nice body. A big, round ass that was almost entirely muscle, hefty but not over-sized tits, and a narrow little waist. The only problem was her face. Sure, it was pleasant enough. But her lips were thin, her face round, and her nose a little large. Overall, she was still cute. The way a kid sister was supposed to be cute. But not beautiful, like Olivia and Zoey.

And Veronica was worse.

If Patty was a little bit pear-shaped, Veronica was top-heavy. And Eric was more of an ass man, so that was a big turnoff. Besides, brunettes had never excited him as much as blondes, so even if Veronica had Patty's figure, he'd have been less interested in her.

Truth was, the best his family had to offer was here, under his uncle's roof. Eric wasn't uninterested in the women of his own house, but Patty was the best of them, and even she really wasn't that amazing.

Mom-Gee was pretty appealing too, in a way. But she really wasn't his type. Which was too bad, because she had the fiercest ladyboner for him. The poor thing.

She was certainly fun to fool around with now and then, and not just for the fact that it let him say he was a literal mother-fucker. She had an insatiable sexual appetite, and Eric definitely appreciated that in a woman. But those extreme curves really weren't his style. An ass that size was okay when it was nice and solid, like Patty's. Or Mom-Jay's. But Mom-Gee's ass was soft and pliable. It jiggled when he slammed into her way, way more than Patty's did. His sister's ass, big as it was, hardly rippled at all when he took her from behind, no matter how hard he slammed into her. And he wasn't the type to go all that gentle, unless specifically asked to dos. If he had to guess, he'd have said you could gently drop a quarter onto Patty's ass from a few inches up, and it would bounce off as surely as if you'd tossed it at her forcefully. Hell, you could probably open bottles with her crack, if you were so inclined. And if it wouldn't have freaked her the hell out.

Liv would have laughed at that idea, Eric realized with a sigh. And let him try it.

The point was, Eric didn't mind an oversized ass. If it was the right kind of ass. It wasn't so much the size of Mom-Gee's ass that turned him off as it was its softness.

Some guys actually seemed to be into that. Guys like Nick. The poor, misguided soul. But Eric most certainly was not one of them.

No, Eric preferred his women thin. Athletic was nice, but not necessary. Thin and pretty was where it was at though. And both Olivia and Zoey were precisely that.

Granted, every time he found himself in bed with his mother, he started thinking that maybe he'd underestimated the merits of the curvier form. Until she'd initiated him into the ways of their family, of their people, he'd never gone for women like her. But he couldn't deny that he found her huge breasts and fat ass a lot more fascinating than he'd expected himself to.

With that in mind, Eric decided to go home and hope that Annie wasn't around. If nothing else, his mother was reliable. She'd never leave him all worked up the way Liv had.

He went and said goodbye to Aunt Zoey, planting an innocent and utterly passionless kiss on her cheek, then headed out to his car.

There was a man standing on the sidewalk beside it, staring at it.

That wasn't uncommon, in certain neighborhoods. Eric drove an expensive sports car. But it wasn't tricked out like half the cars in LA were. Not the kind of thing you'd find on MTV's Pimp My Ride. And nothing all that exceptional compared to the rest of the cars in the neighborhood where his aunt and uncle lived. Uncle Wes was not the most successful screenwriter ever. Few people outside the industry knew his name. But even scripts that never got made into movies brought in a decent chunk of change. And Wes churned them out like nobody's business. As a result, they could afford to live in one of the nicer suburbs

What was really weird then was not that there was a guy staring at Eric's car, unremarkable as it might be relative to the rest of what was parked on that street, but the way the guy was dressed. It was late spring, nearly summer. In SoCal. And yet the guy wore a three piece suit and had a thick overcoat on over it. He also wore the type of hat Eric thought no one wore outside of movies set in the thirties.

And carried a damn cane. With a silver dragon for its pommel.

"Can... I help you?" Eric asked.

To make sure the freak knew that it was time to shake himself out of his daze, he hit the electronic key to his car. The locks whirred and the alarm chirped.

The man stared Eric in the eyes. And, for a brief instant, Eric wanted to shrink away. The guy was a few inches shorter than him, and several dozen pounds lighter. But Eric couldn't help noticing that those gray eyes were like steel.

"No," the stranger said, the word crisp and precise. "Not yet."

"You plan on staring at it that long, maybe you should take a picture," Eric said.