Homelands Pt. 04 Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jdnunyer
jdnunyer
610 Followers

Veronica, though, was not likely to be mistaken for anything but a full-grown woman. Not only did she look like one, but she dressed like one, and acted like one, too.

Granted, if Patty could look like anyone else, she'd want to look like Aunt Zoey. The mortal disguise their aunt wore was more than a little attractive as it was, and her true appearance made Patty want to cry. It wasn't fair that women that beautiful existed. But, all things considered, she'd have settled for looking a little more like Veronica.

Even though she suspected her sister would've been just as glad to trade places with her.

The things women put themselves through. Men just didn't get that. Never would.

A few more awkward moments passed. The room suddenly felt really warm, though Patty knew it was only her body and her Libido reacting to what was about to happen.

When they finally kissed, Patty nearly melted.

Veronica's lips were so soft. And her sister was gentle, but not timid. Patty felt her sister opening up to her on a metaphysical level as their lips pressed together and they tongues slowly entered the fray. The way Veronica's Libido soared made Patty's heart race. She hardly ever had that effect on anyone.

Gasping for air, Patty pulled away. Then she turned her back to her sister and gathered her hair up, draping it over her shoulder and offering Veronica the zipper to her sundress. As her sister granted her unspoken demand, Patty was surprised to find that she didn't feel a self-conscious as usual. She did a little, of course. She wondered if any woman, even one descended from a race of supernaturally beautiful sexpots, could ever feel completely secure and confident as a lover undressed her. But just at that moment, she probably came as close to feeling that way as she ever would.

After she stepped out of her dress, Patty turned back to Veronica and ran her hands up over her sister's flat stomach to her swollen melons. They were so big and so soft. Patty couldn't wait to get them free of that tight shirt and suck on them.

They took their time undressing the rest of the way, pausing for a few fleeting kisses every so often. They traded awkward smiles, but managed to resist the natural inclination to giggle nervously. Even though they'd been giving in to their most depraved impulses on a daily basis for more than a year now, the beginning was always like this.

Patty wasn't sure she'd want it any other way though.

They slowly moved back to bed.

After a few minutes of kissing and heavy petting, Veronica went down on Patty. She'd been nervous about that at first. She always was. Afraid of how she might smell. How she'd taste. How silly she probably looked with all her pubic hair shaved off. But Veronica didn't seem to mind. In fact, she seemed to enjoy it. And that got Patty pretty excited. She hated it when guys made it seem like they were doing her a favor by eating her out. She wanted them to want to do it, and not just for her sake. The way Veronica was moaning, you'd think she'd never tasted anything so good. And the look of pure hunger in her eyes when she looked up at Patty and told her how beautiful she was, well, that didn't hurt anything either. Veronica soon had Patty feeling comfortable enough to just relax and let her sister's tongue and fingers do whatever they would to her.

By the time Veronica finished, Patty had one of the best orgasms she'd ever had.

Of course, since they'd been initiated into the ways of their people, it seemed like every other week brought pleasures unlike any she'd ever known.

But even so.

Patty took a moment to catch her breath, then set about doing the same for her sister.

Veronica too was shaved bald. Somehow, it didn't make her look as silly as Patty felt it made her look. Maybe because her sister didn't have to fight against the perception that she was a cute little girl. But either way, her sister was simply beautiful.

Her lips were puffy and prominent. Not modest, almost shy, like her own slit. They were incredibly sensitive too. Patty had to take care not to overstimulate her sister. The lightest flicks of her tongue evoked the most delightful shudders and sighs.

By the time Patty slid a few of her slender fingers inside, her sister was on the brink of an orgasm. And it only took a little stimulation of her G-spot to push her over the edge.

As her sister climaxed, Patty felt a rush of energy pour into her. Even now, more than a year after discovering who and what she was, that still surprised her.

She forced herself not to take too much of it in. Pictured a stone disc sliding into place over the top of her well.

It wasn't easy. That rush of energy was unlike anything else in the world. It delivered a powerful sense of euphoria, coupled with the feeling that she could do anything. It made her feel like a goddess. Made the stories Veronica told her about the magical land that was their family's ancestral home seem just a little bit more real.

But she wanted Veronica to stay nice and invigorated. Patty wasn't even close to done with her sister for the night.

"Wow," Veronica said, gasping for air.

As she fought for air, her chest rose and fell. That hypnotized Patty. On some level, she was jealousy of Veronica and her glorious breasts. But she was too modest to dwell on that. Mostly, when she stared at her sister's mounds, she was filled with a mix of pride and lust and delight. Basking in the glow of her sister's sexuality, Patty was glad to be alive, glad to have Veronica for a sister, and glad to belong to a family that was so open about enjoying the pleasures of one another's bodies.

Well, relatively open. Annie would come of age soon enough though. And then there'd be no more rules about what they could do inside their own house, even if they had to maintain a certain public image.

After giving her sister a few moments to recover her breath, Patty straddled the brunette's hips and reached down to play with those beautiful breasts.

"Mmm," Veronica moaned, as she reached up to do the same.

Their eyes met and an eternity passed before either so much as blinked. All the while, their fingers worked each other's swollen nipples.

"You're gorgeous," Patty said.

Veronica blushed. She didn't return the compliment, but Patty sensed in her sister's Libido that the feeling was mutual.

########################

Scene 7

Setting: Gabriela and Jennifer's home in Los Angeles. A few days later.

POV: Eric

#########################

Ever since he'd told his mothers about the weird guy he'd seen at outside his aunt and uncle's place, they'd been acting really weird. The worst part was that they didn't even seem to think anyone would notice.

How the fuck could they not?

Eric wasn't sure why they'd been so spooked by it, but there was only one thing that seemed to take Mom-Gee's mind off it. Which was fine by him. They'd had some crazy good sex that night. Better than he'd ever expected to have with her, truth be told.

His mother had some serious moves. Somehow, that had escaped his notice until then.

Rather than let her show him up, he'd had to bust out some of his best tricks. He wasn't used to sex being such hard work. But at least he'd managed to keep up with her.

Unfortunately, the fact that they'd rocked each other's worlds the way they had only seemed to convince his mother that they had a real special connection. Perhaps he should have considered the fact that she'd only get more obsessed with his dick before turning to her in desperation after Olivia blue-balled him.

If not for the way Olivia had made it up to him the next day, he might actually have started thinking about paying more attention to his mother. But it had only taken Olivia a few minutes to remind him of why he spent so much time away from home, despite having two mothers and two sisters there who were all in desperate need of some good dicking.

Well, three sisters, soon enough.

Annie's eighteenth birthday was only a few weeks away.

She hadn't been initiated yet. Strictly speaking, they didn't even know yet if she'd be open to fooling around with her brothers. They'd all just assumed that she'd be no more averse to incest than the rest of them.

What a fucked up family. Not only did they do the most perverse, depraved shit with each other every chance they got, they'd nearly forgotten that some people didn't think that was normal. Like it was inconceivable that the youngest member of the family, who so far as they knew hadn't the slightest clue about that, might have the reaction most people would.

Of course, neither had they seriously considered the possibility that Patty or Veronica might not be interested in their brothers in that way. And while Patty had taken a little convincing, Eric had been pretty sure that she had been putting on a show of being reluctant so as to ease her conscience. Or keep him from thinking the worst of her. Or some shit. In the end, though, the sisters had proven every bit as depraved as the rest of them.

Annie would too. He was sure of it.

She was a bad girl. Got her first tatoo, on her lower back of course, at sixteen. Had her nose and lip pierced. And who knew what else. Patty and Veronica were good girls. One an athlete, the other a nerd. Both well-behaved. They'd dated a few guys, all of whom had been total pussies, but he was pretty sure that neither had been lying when they'd said on their eighteenth birthdays that they were still virgins.

Eric had no way of knowing for sure, but he seriously doubted the same went for Annie.

Olivia was a complete slut. But she put on a mask of innocence around her parents. And around most guys too, though she always made sure to drop a few hints. The girl was a master at head games. Not Annie though. For a while, it had looked like she might follow in her cousin's footsteps. But for some time now, she'd given up pretending to be anything other than what she was.

A party girl.

Hell, she was taking two guys to the prom later that month. And though she hadn't said as much to their mothers, seeing as she was under the illusion that they'd have cared, she'd very pointedly refused to answer when Eric had asked if she planned on hooking up with both of them. Her blush had said it all though.

So it was that Eric felt comfortable pulling Nick aside that afternoon, while Mom-Jay was at work, Mom-Gee out grocery shopping, and Annie at school.

"Why don't you just do it yourself?" Nick had said.

The fucking stick in the mud.

Eric slapped his brother's arm. "Dude."

"I can't say I've been all that excited about it anyway. If you want to pinch hit, that's perfectly okay with me."

"Your her brother."

"So are you," Nick replied. As if he didn't know perfectly well what Eric had meant.

"Look, don't be such a bitch. You know she'd go for it."

"Do I?" Nick said.

Eric rolled his eyes.

His brother sighed. "Okay, I guess it wouldn't be unreasonable to guess that she probably wouldn't say no. But whatever. Wouldn't you rather take all the credit yourself?"

"Guess I'm just in sharing kinda mood," Eric said.

By which what he really meant was he desperately wanted to see how filthy a slut his sister was. Wanted to see her gagging on his brother's dick while he pounded her tight little pussy. Wanted to stretch her ass wide while she rode Nick. Wanted to hear her beg them both to cum on her, and see her beautifully tanned face painted white.

Olivia loved it when he and Uncle Wes tag-teamed her. And nothing got her off like a good DP. He just knew that Annie had to be the same way.

None of the other women were. They'd gotten both Patty and Mom-Gee to agree to threesomes, but neither had gone for the DP. His mother didn't even like anal. This was his chance to team up with Nick the way brothers should, and the sissy wasn't even interested.

"Okay, fine, I'll initiate her, if you promise to tag-team her with me soon. That doesn't have to be her introduction to our world, but we've got to make it happen."

Nick frowned.

"That's the deal. You do your duty as her brother, or I handle that for you on the condition that the two of us give it to her at once sometime in the near future."

"Assuming she-"

Eric cut him off, "Assuming she wants us to, yes."

His brother stared him down for a few moments.

Which was a big fucking joke. Nick wasn't exactly tiny, and Eric knew he could throw down. But he was kidding himself if he thought he could take Eric.

Still, the guy had a sack on him. Eric had to give him that.

Eventually, Nick nodded.

"Just a few more weeks," Eric said.

"Yup," Nick said. "Then we'll be one big, happy fucked-up family."

"On a different note," Eric said, clapping his brother on the shoulder, "have you seen that guy I mentioned the other day? The one with the hat, and the cane?"

"Can't say I have. Pretty sure I'd remember if I did."

"Should think so," Eric agreed. And if he had, he'd have said something. Still, hadn't hurt to ask. "You have any idea why that story freaked our moms out so much?"

"Isn't that what moms do? Freak out when they think their kids might be in danger?"

Eric snorted. "Good point."

"You don't think he was one of us, do you?" Nick asked.

"I don't know. Maybe. Yeah," Eric said.

He hadn't even considered that. But the moment Nick said it, he felt like an idiot for not having thought of it sooner. It made perfect sense.

That was Nick for you. Figuring out tricky shit and making you think you were retarded for not seeing it yourself. The fucker was too smart for his own good.

"Is it weird that we've never met any others? Never even heard of them? I mean, there's got to be tons of us, right? The way our moms talk about the Homelands, when they talk about the Homelands, it sounds like a whole nother fucking world."

Nick shrugged. "Guess the idea is to let us get to know each other first."

"Guess so," Eric said.

So was Annie all they were waiting on then? The big talk their mothers kept promising, was that when they'd announce that the whole family was going to return to the Homelands?

########################

Scene 8

Setting: Gabriela and Jennifer's home in Los Angeles. A few days after Scene 7.

POV: Veronica

#########################

When Veronica got out of the shower, she found the Eric's car was gone.

She breathed a sigh of relief.

With one mother at work, the other out running errands, one sister at school, and the other at the gym, she'd been home alone with her two brothers. That had filled her head with all kinds of dirty thoughts. Veronica had never been with two guys at once. But if they'd suggested it, she'd have had a hard time saying no.

All the same, she was glad to see that Eric had left. Presumably to go see Olivia. Like he did just about every day.

That meant she had Nick all to herself. At least for a little while.

Why not for longer than that? She was worth it, wasn't she?

So, heart racing, she got dressed, did her hair, put on some makeup, and went downstairs. She found her brother sitting at the kitchen table, drinking a cup of coffee and doing a Sudoku puzzle. In pen, of course. Only people who made mistakes did their puzzles in pencil.

Fuck, that was hot.

She blushed at the thought. How many girls her age would feel a tingling between their legs at the sight of a guy doing a puzzle in ink? But then, that was why Nick went to Caltech and she went to Stanford, whereas Patty and Eric both went to UCLA. And neither would have been likely to get in even there, she suspected, if not for their athletic abilities.

"Hey there, beautiful," Nick said.

He didn't even take his eyes off the puzzle.

Veronica wasn't sure if that made her want to smack him or kiss him. On the one hand, she'd have liked the attention. On the other, the fact that he paid her compliments so casually, without trying to get something from her, made it feel sincere. For better or for worse, if Eric were to call her beautiful, he'd be looking her in the eyes while saying it, and expecting her to be naked shortly thereafter. Not Nick. He said it just because he really meant it, and that was reason enough.

She came up behind him and planted her hands on either side of his neck.

His muscles were like steel cables. Nick wasn't as big as Eric, but Veronica preferred that. In fact, Nick was about as built as she could go for. Strong, lean, and hard-bodied, but not overly bulky. A beautiful V-shaped torso with a narrow waist and perfect abs.

Patty went in for the beefcake look. She thought Eric was as close to male perfection as possible. Which undoubtedly meant she found Nick too small, though Veronica had never heard her say as much. Ever since she'd joined the soccer team, she basically lived in the gym, and had eyes only for guys who did the same.

Not Veronica. She preferred her guys tall and slim.

Strange then that Patty was the one who was crushing hard on Kurt.

Except, it wasn't strange. Not really. It just would have seemed that way to someone who didn't know them very well. Kurt was easy on the eyes, to be sure. But he was also goofy. Sweet, but, to be blunt, boring. The best thing you could say about him, besides how good he looked, was that he didn't put on any airs. And that had to appeal to Patty, whose modesty Veronica couldn't help but admire, even if it sometimes came across as timidity. Herself, Veronica preferred her guys with a little more ambition. And, heaven forbid, the ability to carry on a decent conversation.

She hadn't realized it at the time, or at least hadn't admitted it to herself, but she'd first developed a crush on her brother back when they were in high school. Back when she first started getting interested in politics, and went through a period where she watched C-SPAN obsessively. Everyone she knew made fun of her for that. Everyone, that was, except Nick. He didn't quite get it. Like most natural science types, he thought politics was a big joke, and thought all the major problems of the day had obvious solutions. But he mostly kept that to himself. And every now and then, he'd strike up a conversation about current events with her, just because he knew that it mattered to her. Even after they went away to school. He was always sending her emails with links to stories she'd already read. His little way of letting her know that he was thinking of her.

Even before she'd come of age, he'd done that.

Now, looking back, it was easier to understand why it had seemed like he was a better boyfriend than any of her actual boyfriends had ever been. But at the time, it had just seemed sweet in a relatively innocent way.

Relatively.

"How about you take me to see your apartment," she said, gently massaging his traps.

"My apartment? That's a bit of a drive. What do you want to go there for?"

Pasadena was indeed a ways away. But that was kinda the point. Once there, they just might decide to spend the night. Which would be all kinds of okay by her. All she said though was, "I haven't seen it in a while."

"Hasn't changed much," he said wryly.

"But we can be alone there."

Nick didn't reply at first. "We could," he said at last.

Veronica was so nervous, she wanted to vomit. Right on the back of her brother's head. And wouldn't that make him want her. Oh, yeah.

"We're alone here," he added, finally putting his pen down.

"For now."

"Ah," he said.

If he was anyone other than Nick, she might even have thought that he only just then caught on. But her brother being who he was, she knew that he was just stalling.

He didn't want to spend the night with her, she realized. She was good enough for a quick tumble when he was bored. When no one else was around. But Mom-Gee would be home soon. And Mom-Jay a few short hours after that. And Mom-Jay was always looking to relieve some stress when she got home from work.

jdnunyer
jdnunyer
610 Followers