All Comments on 'Honest-Honest Ch. 02'

by fsqueeze

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Rather fast

That escalated rather quickly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Tota; Crap

Makes no seance

sabra16023sabra16023over 6 years ago
Interesting Story

Needs a few more chapters. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
wow i'm...

in awe of your talent. Rarely have I been so immersed in a work.

Thanks for your time and talent!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Enjoying so far

Im enjoying this so far and want it to continue

But its not long enough

One page is just too short

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Good story

Developing. Take no notice of 'Tota crap'?? And I didn't notice any mention of a seance!

rightbankrightbankover 6 years ago
he went bold

and had to go home

sadly, by leaving the way he did, the parents will never hear the whole story. Considering how blind they were to the bullies he doesn't have a prayer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Not a development I expected but one I gladly accept

This is turning out to be a really interesting story alongside it already being sweet as maple syrup drenched in chocolate. I bet no-one expected his aunt to just waiting at the shower and burst in and perform military grade extraction but it sure as hell beats sneaking around all the time. This does drive the story forward no matter what the other characters decide to do and I'm all giddy to see how and where this all goes. After all is said and done i do hope he at least talks to Amy and that their relationship isn't over like that, maybe acceptance isn't and impossible thing in their families after all. He might want to get that eat checked though as I'm not sure it's still attached LOL.

5* yet again!

J_Reader_ComicsJ_Reader_Comicsover 6 years ago
hmm

It was going well, then he got caught. Then he ran off, without talking to her that is kind of messed up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

well chapter 1 was great a bit still on the short side for me. Stories should always be at least 2 going on 3 lit ( pages on literotica and MS word or other word program are not equal. Lit pages are usually about 2 typed single spaced word pages) pages long. This was way too short and you rushed it... then you have him running off right away and moving out of his parents place.

I want this to continue into a nice series but i think it's been awhile for you since you wrote this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Curious

I think we all want to read about what happens next. Will you keep this one going a bit? Thanks.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous