All Comments on 'Honey Ch. 1'

by Heironymous

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Dedicated CD Whore

Loved the story. Fully understand Hans' position since I also crossdress with my wifes blessing. Started off with me finding cocks for her, sucking them to get them hard and then cleaning her pussy once he's shot in her. my pleasure was watching her take it and knowing I'd get the cum. Progressed to her finding men to fuck me while cross dressed.

devilspydevilspyover 9 years ago
Cuckold sissy

Cuckold sissy bois are so much fun. What your honey needs is chastity. So you can control his cock and orgasms. Second Let bi studs use honey's tight pussy to fuck as often as they want. Maybe a hung tranny as well to train him in his sissy duties. Make him wear panties all the time. And always have her dress as the slut she is to service you with her mouth or service your bi stud lovers with his mouth and pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
ummm

I love your story especially when honey was cleaning up the cum from her used pussy I got so horny I couldn't help but to grab my cock and stroke it wildly, thank you so much for a amazing read but I was a little disappointed he didn't take a little bit of that boy pussy!

fairway9fairway9over 4 years ago
Proof read your work

In reading your story I found one major error. To the best of my knowledge . When a man and woman pleasure each other it is called being in a 69 position. Not a 59 position.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous