Honey Goes Down Under

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mom is loaded. She inherited the Stones, Yellow Hill and Slim Hal Stations and has them leased. They are adjoining properties and total 923,000 acres and she owns our company, the airport and around thirty percent of the commercial properties in town. If she wants to spend money on you just sit back and enjoy. Now tell me Larissa, what do you think about Danny – the truth now?"

"That's unfair."

"How can you be a friend if you won't talk in confidence to me?"

"I'm nervous about this Glen."

"Do you want me to break your arm?"

"My impression is he appears okay but could have a roving eye."

"Ah, good girl. And that's why I am unlikely to marry him unless I slip up and he puts one in the oven."

"What?"

"Up the duff...makes me pregnant."

The shocked look on Larissa's face sent Glen reeling in laughter, bringing her older sister at the run. Anna had to be told but fortunately smothered her laughter.

Anna turned serious and said to Larissa, "Mom said I ought to talk to you. We thought you were a school teacher but Flint has just told mum you have specialized in teaching children with impaired hearing."

"Yes. So how may I help?"

"My eldest, Candy, has just started school. She hears poorly in one ear and pretty well in the other."

"Mumps as an infant?"

"Yes."

"What is the assessment?"

"A 60% hearing loss when put in terms I could understand but we have several reports and dB scoring I can give you to read."

"That's good, excellent in fact. Her speech won't be impaired. You must understand my training is in teaching those youngsters with impaired hearing, not in testing?"

"Yes, of course."

" It won't help if I look at her but would you like me to do that?"

"Yes please. I have been working with an advisor, an older guy. I would like to know what you really think."

"I could come tomorrow."

"You are all coming to our place for lunch tomorrow."

"Good, but I need to get her away by herself."

" Candy is a great little rider. Do you ride?"

"Yes, I love it."

"Good, get Flint to drive you over about 8:00. I don't like Candy out in the sun after 10:00 and with that complexion to care for you should be in by mid-morning as well. You'll see scores of attractive looking women around here with facial skin that looks like shit, thanks to excessive sun exposure and don't forget that also means reflected sunlight."

"I'll bear that in mind. Please tell Candy as soon as you can in the morning I'm coming to ride with her. I'd like her settled."

"She knows about you. I'll go and call her know. She's great on the phone. Thank you sweet one," Anna said, kissing Larissa sweetly.

"Oh Anna, one more thing. I want Tom there when we arrived."

"He was going off early for nine holes of golf...ah. "I'll ask him which is more important, golf or being there supporting his child?"

"I'm sorry Anna but..."

"It's fine, it's how the way it has to be. He'll whine but then will remember you are the lady with the gorgeous..."

"Shut up Anna," Larissa giggled. "Come, we need to hug."

"God, no wonder Flint is over the moon about you."

Flint and Larissa threw themselves on to the bed.

"We're drunk and tired," she giggled.

"Yeah, I'm almost beat."

She asked could he keep it up just for a wee while.

"I think so."

"Good, we won't need foreplay. I'm wet from having those guys ogle me all evening."

"It will pass."

"So the girls said. Look, snuggle up against my back and I'll lift a leg high and bend the one on the bed forward. You can then push in. Make sure it's the right hole, the wet one," she giggled.

* * *

Larissa gingerly drove Flint's powerful Australian-built Ford Falcon ute (pickup) across the cattle stop and the family came out to greet them. Two-year old Lewis came running to Larissa as close as his confidence allowed and stood rocking on his heels, smiling and looking back at his mom to assure himself all was well. His sister stood behind her parents, off to their right, smiling.

The visitor whispered to Anna and Danny, "I make no apology for saying this but Candy should be up here with her brother where she is more likely to hear us. One of you move back and casually take her hand and lead her forward.

Tom did that without being asked.

Larissa dropped to one knee and held out her arms, and said loudly, "Lewis, come and say hello."

He hesitated.

"Go on Lewis," Candy said. "You are not shy."

"Saying you aren't shy is better darling," Larissa said not so loudly.

Candy hesitated.

"Honey, would you like to call me Larissa?"

Candy nodded and said, "Go to Larissa Lewis. You aren't shy."

Lewis went forward right into Larissa's arms. She hugged and kissed him and said good boy and watched his parents watching their hearing impaired daughter clapping her hands and laughing, just as any five-year-old might do.

"There endeth the lesson on how family interaction has to be," Larissa smiled.

"It was wonderful to see," Anna said, wiping an eye. "Why can't we do that?"

Larissa said, "Oh, I would suspect your guys have are over-anxious and its become habitual. Keep relaxed, don't feel guilty, and keep pushing with a no-compromise attitude until you learn boundaries. You should have had counseling on this."

"Our nearest large center is 250 miles away Larissa."

"Yes Tom, to use a phrase I've heard Flint use, "Those bloody city bludgers have it made."

Tom was still laughing when Anna asked where was Flint.

"Requiring another two hour's sleep after I finished with him this morning."

Anna and Tom hugged helplessly in laughter as Larissa knelt to hug Candy. "Aren't you just the dearest little girl. Do you really know who I am?"

"Yes, you've come a long way to marry Uncle Flint."

Larissa remained calm and looked up to see Anna, eyes huge and a hand slapped over her mouth. Larissa winked and Anna relaxed.

Candy, in full riding regalia, rode off on her pony called Candy 2 beside Larissa on a small brown mare called Tulip. They managed bits of conversation so after a short ride they stopped under a tree, tethered their horses to the fence and Larissa sat with her back to the tree and sat Candy on her stretched out knees facing her. They talked for just over thirty minutes before Candy's attention began to wander. At that point they remounted and rode around the big paddock and returned to the house. Anna saw them coming and ran to take the horses and lead them off.

"Where's Tom?"

"I let him go. He thought he could go on his farm bike and catch his mates and play the last six or perhaps even seven holes."

"You'll have to toughen up Anna. He should have been here to hear this. Candy needs greater involvement from your both, don't you darling."

"What is inviv...invo...?"

"Involvement darling. It's a really big word. It means mummy and daddy need to talk to you more, and together as much as possible and with little Lewis."

"But he won't know much."

"But it's how he learns darling, listening and watching. And the more mummy and daddy talk to you the better you will hear them and then you'll know their hearing is getting better too. Now you go with mummy with the horses and tell her some of the things we talked about. If you cannot remember it doesn't matter. Tell her about what you saw and oh, tell her about my pony I had when I was a little girl."

"Hee-haw."

"Yes, good girl."

Anna said to Larissa to have a shower.

"No I'm fine Anna. I sweat far more in bed than riding Tulip gently."

"Gawd you are so funny. I was peeling potatoes for the chips (fries). You may like to continue the work."

"Excellent, I love being needed. Candy?"

"Yes Larissa?"

"Talk all the time to mummy, won't you dear?"

"Yes. Mummy, Larissa gave that name Hee-haw to her first pony. It's the funny sound donkeys make and her pony had hair down over its eyes and looked funny. Larissa didn't like the silly name it had."

The lunch was long and rather melancholic because many of the family and not only the males were nursing hangovers but they wore off with the consumption of more alcohol and with the singing when Tom brought out his guitar. Candy insisted her new friend sit beside her.

Later, as Flint was about to drive off, Anna and Tom came to Flint's open window.

"Thanks again for your schooling of Tom and me," Anna said softly. "Now truly. What do you think?"

"In all honesty, knowing what I know and knowing what I have found with Candy, if she were my daughter I wouldn't be worried and I know as an adult she would be fine. Oh, before I forget: Candy showed me her lovely room. Please install a radio-CD player and teach her how to use it Tom. Before too long you will hear her singing along if you buy her children's CD of popular songs. Bye. You are a lovely couple with wonderful children and a home in a great setting."

"Bye," they chorused and waved as Flint drove off at speed to shorten the long goodbye.

"I heard Anna say you were wonderful to Candy and she feels so relieved because they were under-expecting in performance from Candy and you gave them a heap of useful tips."

"Well, they all deserve it, don't you think?"

"Yeah babe. I didn't drink much so I can really give it to you tonight."

"Is that all you think about Flint?"

"Yeah, that and looking at tits. We Australian outback guys know our priorities."

"You are such a tease."

CHAPTER 3

Ella took Larissa into Kurra for her appointment to meet the school executive at the primary school. She insisted Larissa drive to become used to driving on the left-hand side of the road and Larissa quickly found that sitting in the right-hand seat it was only a matter of keeping to the left of the center of the road and learning the give-way rules when coming to intersections and adhering to road signs.

"You'll have it all pat in no time," Ella assured her. "You are a very competent driver."

The school principal had reacted positively when Ella had called about the possibility of the school engaging the special services of Larissa. He pointed out there were other schools in the district with pupils with hearing difficulties that could benefit from her skills so thought a case could be made for Larissa to be based at Kurra, the largest school in the district but with pupils from smaller schools being driven in say once a week for special attention from Larissa providing her qualifications were accepted by the state education authority and the case for her engagement was accepted.

Leaving copies of her qualifications with the school principal, Larissa went with Ella to a bar and had a cold beer.

"There are coffee houses in the town but I drink beer in the day time," Ella said. "Coffee and wine at nights, expect beer if having a barbie or a straight booze-up."

* * *

Larissa was right about Glen's aircraft mechanic boyfriend Danny having a roving eye. He eyed Larissa, arriving one afternoon when she was home alone reading.

"Oh hi Danny."

"Hi babe. What are you doing?"

That was a dipstick question thought Larissa, in a bikini and reading under the shade roof beside the pool. She put the book aside and pulled her sunglasses down off her hair.

"I was reading. The others are out – either flying or shopping. As you know Glen will be working at the veterinary clinic."

"Yeah, I thought they were all away."

"Then why are you here?"

"To see you. I can't stop thinking of you. The image of your tits fills my mind. I'm masturbating like crazy and it's killing me."

A chill went through Larissa. This was Australia. She had thought she'd left this kind of threat behind her. What was it with men?

"I don't like you talking like that to me Danny. Please go."

"Not until I've rolled my thumbs over your nipples."

Larissa kept calm. The little asshole needed a baseball bat kiss – hard against his earhole. "And then what Danny?"

"You'll be so worked up you'll be screaming to me to put it into you."

"Danny, please go."

He stood grinning at her.

"Go Danny."

"I've got your motor running, haven't I. You've been asking for this Larissa with the big tits and you're going to get it."

She stood, hoping her height would scare him off. She was at least four inches taller.

"You're tall and a loudmouth Larissa but you don't scare me," he said walking to her. She turned to hurry away. But he shouted stop and grabbed her arm. She attempted to pull out of his grip but he was too strong.

"Run and fail to give me what I want and something will happen you won't like. I'll make sure the airplane Flint is flying crashes and while the entire family is rushing to the death scene I'll torch the hangar and they'll lose everything."

"You can't do that. Even threatening that is a criminal act."

"Yeah, do you think I'm stupid? I'm telling you so you know what the price of saying no will be. Report me and it's your word against mine and of course you will be hysterical so which one of us will the police believe? And if you tell only Flint and he comes after me, he'll die when his aircraft crashes. Even if fired I'll still get to the aircraft because they can't mount 24/7 security."

"You're evil."

Danny ripped her bikini top open. "And you're getting fucked. Don't struggle and I won't mark you. Deny me at Flint dies."

"W-will this be only the one time?"

"What, with a body like yours? Are you kidding? It will be twice a week for sure as I'll have to also keep fucking Glen to avoid raising her suspicion. After today you come to me at the hangar when I say so. As I said, refuse me and Flint dies."

Larissa sighed. The crafty asshole had it all worked out. The most frightening threat of coercion she could imagine was hanging over her head. She'd have to kill him.

Offering the skunk a breast, pushing it at him with two hands and watching his eyes light up, Larissa knew now was not the time to do it. He could easily over-power her because he was big into sport, playing football and dirt track bike riding. It he suspected she was attempting to harm him he might counter-attack.

"Fuck me Danny but don't expect me to cooperate."

"Oh, you are so sensible Larissa," he said, taking a mouthful of tit and rolling his tongue over it. Larissa knew she was powerless to stop the nipple firming or to prevent her pussy from lubing under his fondling. It didn't matter. Her own brother Jimmy had repeatedly had his way with her on his last day before he left the farm for the city. Their parents had gone to get supplies and that chore took them most of the day. Jimmy had threatened to burn down the farmhouse and poison water supplies if she didn't cooperate. Two months went by before Larissa began to feel the shame easing.

Her parents had thought she was pining for Jimmy.

Ha!

"Don't mark me Danny," she murmured, stroking his hair. She thought the best way would be to cooperate, to begin putting himself off his guard. He worked on her boobs until she was almost screaming for it; but no way would she verbalized that desire to this hateful man.

He pulled out a little cock, already dripping, and Larissa thought grimly, Glen you darling young lady, you can do much better that this. The guy is a worm as well as an asshole. She dropped to her knees to suck it but Danny angrily pushed her on to her back and snarled, "Don't be a slut."

The ground cover was artificial grass, relatively comfortable. She opened her legs wide and Danny slid in without any effort.

"Christ you're big. Press against my dick."

She did that and pushed back at him and it was all over within a minute, he pulling out and squirting over her belly, At least he didn't want to shoot into her mouth.

"Wipe that away with your towel. I don't want to see you scooping that into your mouth you slut."

He struggled to stand up, his trousers and underpants being around his ankles. Danny said, "Well at least you moved. Next time I want your ass."

Larissa saw red. The fucking creep, she'd murder him!

Realizing she was losing it Larissa attempted to calm herself. Danny was staring at her but said nothing indicating he was aware of the tumultuous passion within her.

Buckling up and hauling up his zip, Danny said: "I'll phone when I want you over at the hangar. Good bye Larissa."

She said nothing but hearing his vehicle start up gather her bikini and went inside and showered and then had a bath liberally adding disinfectant to remove any smell of him. Larissa didn't weep, knowing one doesn't weep over an asshole she had to kill.

That night and into the next day Larissa thought about her options. While going to the police seemed the sensible outcome she thought the big downside was if the authorities failed to accept her story under Danny's denial he could exact terrible revenge – perhaps when she was also in the aircraft. She then decided to pack up and leave, to return to America without a word. That could leave Danny stymied. Yes, what a good solution. But she woke during the night thinking of a letter arriving for her in America from Glen saying she had terrible news, that all of her family had been wiped out in two aircraft crashes due to contaminated fuel. She lay trembling, this time weeping.

Two days later Ella asked Larissa if she would go out to Reservoir 2 and check that the intakes to the pump were clear of dead weed. The lake had been sprayed a month ago to control weed growth and dead growth breaking off would float to the surface and be driven across the lake by wind, sometimes in the direction of the intake screens. The screens had to be cleared if too much dead matter restricted water flow to the pumps. Larissa had already been with Ella twice to do that task. She also had cans of diesel to top up the fuel tanks for the generator operated on time switch.

It was a seven mile drive and halfway there Larissa suddenly spotted a guy on a dirt bike heading her way. He had a blue helmet. She's seen Danny riding with a blue helmet. She thought of flashing her lights to attract him to kill him but then accepted she had no plan or resources. She let him go.

Two minutes later Larissa saw in the side mirror the motorcyclist roaring up behind her, wide-out to keep out of the dust cloud her vehicle was leaving behind it. As he came closer he began waving. Larissa ignored him – she had a job to do and was in no mood to be fucked by the jerk, if it were Danny behind that facemask of his helmet. But it was unlikely she would escape his attentions. Although she was on the dirt track and he was on rough pastureland he was moving faster, much faster. He was now level with her. A trapped feeling filtered through Larissa and just as she looked at him again, his attention diverted, she saw the bike slam into a lone fence post, presumably from a fence line no longer there. Larissa watched in delight as his body rose high into an arch and crashed down, unfortunately not head first.

Larissa stopped and walked over to him. It was Danny. He'd already removed his helmet and was groaning, looking down at his right lower leg that was bleeding with a piece of bone sticking out.

"H-help me," he said.

"Okay, just a minute. I'll see what I have in the ute. I need to stop the bleeding."

She returned with a medical kit to find Danny was unconscious from either pain or shock or perhaps his head had taken a knock. Larissa considered her options. There was a rope in the toolbox of the ute. She fetched it, bound it around Danny's ankles. She's ridden ranch bikes since she was a girl so picked up Danny's bike. It started on the third try. She propped it on the stand and tied the other end of the rope to the bike. It was best not to use the ute in case she left incriminating evidence. She strapped his helmet to the bike and then slowly towed him onto the dirt track. She heard him screaming and yell, "What the fuck are you doing? The pain is killing me."