All Comments on 'Honey, My Husband is Alive!'

by reginainthebutt

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Sluts are fun.

Just make sure they are married to someone else.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

Honestly do not listen to the stupidity of some people on this site. I liked your story quite a bit. Very interesting triangle to think about. Keep up the great writing and I look forward to reading more of your stories in the future!!

woodmanonewoodmanonealmost 14 years ago
Well done

It held my interest and flowed smoothly. I couldn't have done what Matt did, but hey maybe he's the bigger man.

A nice happy ending for all concerned.

Thanks for your hard work.

bigguy323bigguy323almost 14 years ago
Well, as far as "who is she married to", when the first guy was declared dead, legally he is dead.

The rest is just shaking up.

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpetealmost 14 years ago
I always find....

,,,this conundrum fascinating but it would never work out. A fun read but too over the top for me.

lancewmlancewmalmost 14 years ago
Well done... good story flow...

I could never be Matt or Dan in the story, but you did a great job of making them both likable. Ignore the usual idiots who mindlessly bash stories they don't agree with.

DrPlutonDrPlutonalmost 14 years ago
Well-written and a little silly.

I would hate to be in that situation, but Dan and Matt are very accepting about her being in love with both. The problems that could appear in the future would be the only thing to stop this relationship from flourishing (Who gets first try at making her pregnant? How do they handle relationship questions with neighbors/strangers/government paperwork?)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
hmmmm

The winner was the wifey and the civility of the guys was interesting.

Any actions on her part to fill in the void after dan left?

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 12 years ago
so she stays with the second husband

how she's legally married to the husband, even if her declared dead once he came backall things are off thee table. And why would the second husband want a woman that would just dump her husband and move on.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 12 years ago
No No No

Life does not work like that. Not even in fiction. Polyamorous does not work. Especially in this situation. The real title should be "Honey, My Husband is Alive. We Have To Kill Him."

HA

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
double-crossed

he sucked a fat cock, greased cornhole gets reamed, betrayed!

tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
#2 MAKING THE BEST OUT OF A SITUATIONAL EVENT

at least theres a lot of threes....TK U MLJ LV NV

johnnyjonesjohnnyjonesalmost 11 years ago
Fresh concept

and I found I enjoyed it as a lighthearted romp. I think there was a ton of room here to create some really emotionally charged situations. That didn't really occur and I'm a bit disappointed but enjoyed it all the same.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I dont think I could live like this

More to the point... How many of our wives have Old boyfriends that may show up after a number of years? Kinda gives a man a knot in the tummy...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Classic tale - of stupidity

It would have worked out great for her. All that sex. But it had to eat at Matt that Dan had a huge dick (at least he wasn't black). And what did all their family and friends have to say about their "sharing"? Not too many people would have thought much of them. Did Dan go back to work? Did they give Dan a nice payout for losing his home and his car? You skipped a lot of details that could have helped this suck and fuck mess. In the end it proved to be neither interesting or sexy to read. No stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Wow, what a story. I think the only way it would have been better is if the husbands sucked each other's cock with Cindy cheering them on!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
NFW!

If I was Matt, I would of just packed my things and left for parts unknown. She was still by, law, married to Dan. It takes seven plus years to declare a person dead, but only after you start the process. Then you have to go before a judge to finalize it and then you can get married.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

This had the potential to be a really great story. Unfortunately it turned out to be a really crappy story. As another commentor said, it takes 7 years to get a missing person declared dead. So the woman in the story was a bigamist. And it’s just hard for me to believe her castaway husband would just accept her “new” husband with open arms. Just not very realistic, or believable. D

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Typos, typos everywhere.

Seriously, this was hard to read with all of the typos in it. Please consider using Literotica's free editors in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
The irony!

I have read many stories here where it’s the man with two or more women in a relationship. In the comments I’ve seen all kinds of “great”, “well done”, and “I loved it” kind of responses. So when I see this story and the lackluster comments on it, I can’t help but see the double standards that prevails in men and women. I don’t judge one way or another, it’s just a story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Well that was hysterically funny!

And both improbable and unbelievable. I simply didn't see Matt as a sharing kind of guy. And I don't think ANY man, seeing the size of Dan's dick would be anything but insecure regardless of what Cindy says about his love making ability. This is just a case of a slut having her cake and eating it too. What about all the legal ramifications that had to crop up with Dan's sudden return? What did Dan tell his new wife about his past life and his poly past? Too many questions. Too many unlikely scenarios for this to be a good read. Even for fiction, this was a bridge too far.

timrivtimrivover 5 years ago

Can see Matt going not Steve. Since she and Steve are still legally married as he is not dead. Besides yes she loves Matt but she was only with him because Steve was unavailable. So this ending, to me anyway, does not ring true.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wow!!

This story started out with so much potential and then went straight downhill from there. I enjoyed it right up to the phone call when Dan let Cindy know he was still alive, and she fainted. After that, not so much. I believe it takes more than two years to have a missing person legally declared dead, so Cindy was a bigamist. And when Matt traded off Dan’s Porsche he committed grand theft, auto. It wasn’t his car, it was still Dan’s. This story has so many holes in it it looks like a colander. I could go on but I think I made my point.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
It's a story . . .

But it seemed that it was two distinct stories that were spliced together. By doing that neither story became compelling or imaginable. I don't try to substitute my story for the author's, however. Aside from the technical errors in your writing which detract from the flow and cadence of the plot, some of the dialogue seemed trite, if not repetitive. Ultimately, I found it as something I just couldn't relate to. But keep writing. Writing is a difficult craft; writing well takes a bunch of practice, careful study, time and serious commitment.

Thanks.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 5 years ago
Probably get

a better rating in another category. Surprised it's as high as it is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Nope.

Not with men with testosterone, might be something a woman could do but not any men I know.

OlFrog14xOlFrog14xalmost 3 years ago

Did Cindy say " 'I'll stay with the guy who gets me pregnant!' ", or what ???

Real writing would be needed to explicate that narrative.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Nope. Grown-ups make decisions and stick with them.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous