Honey, My Husband is Alive!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes," she said wondering where I was going with this.

"Well, even though i had a pit in my stomach, the whole time Dan was fucking you, I was rock hard. I even listened at the door a little. It's weird but I got hot listening to you get fucked."

"Really," cindy mused, "I actually think that's really hot."

She then slid her hand under the covers and found my erect penis. She looked at me and said, "Will you cum in my mouth please?" She then gave me one of her world class blowjobs till I exploded in her mouth. She swallowed every drop, told me how much she loves me, and went back to sleep with Dan as agreed.

Five minutes later, the headboard was banging again!

The next morning I was the first one up. Then Dan came down.

"Oh my God, coffee, God I missed coffee," Dan said.

"From what I heard last night, that's not all you missed," I smiled as handed him a large cup of coffee.

He grinned then said, "Well I heard you got something yourself during the intermission."

"Oh, you know about that do you," I said a little surprised.

"Cindy said if this is gonna work, there can be no secrets. No secrets, no jealousy," Dan added.

"And you know something, when Cindy told me she had just blown you, I swear to God, it turned me on."

"Well that's funny because when you were fucking her, I listened a little, and it got me totally hot," I added.

"This is fucked up," he said.

I raised my mug and said, "To fucked up."

"To fucked up," and we clinked coffee mugs and burst into laughter as Cindy walked into the room.

"Coffee please," she said, "too much wine last night."

"Maybe too much cock too," I winked at her.

She smiled and said, "You don't know the half of it."

We all took our coffee out to the patio by the pool. When Dan finished his he said, "I'm goona take a swim. Tough habit to break you know."

Cindy reached over and held my hand as we both watched Dan walk towards the diving board, taking off his shirt and dropping his pajama bottoms on the way. Man was he ripped! As he turned and stood on the diving board I got yet another surprise. Dan had a full on horse cock! My jaw was on the ground as he dove in and began swimming laps effortlessly.

I turned to Cindy, and said, "Did I just see what I think I saw?"

"What. Dan's dick?"

"Ahh, yeah," I said.

"Does that bother you Matt. It's just a dick. I mean yeah, it's huge but so what. The truth is, Dan's not half the lover you are."

"I guess it doesn't bother me," I said not really sure I was telling the truth.

As Dan got out of the pool and walked back over toward us, with a towel over his head drying his long hair, his dick was absurd! Cindy and I exchanged a look and she winked at me. I wasn't sure why. She then reached out and grabbed it with her hand!

"Dan, Matt is little put off by your size." she just thru that out there.

"Well after your description Cindy, of your sex life with Matt last night, and how great he is in bed, I think I should be the one who's put off," Dan countered as Cindy let go of his dick.

"Well I guess this is going to be an adjustment for all of us, but that is a lot to compete with," I said alluding to Dan's cock.

"But that's just it," Cindy said, "you're not competing. I love both of you and you both love me. And that's all that's important!"

"You know," she continued, "maybe the alternate night idea wasn't the best."

"What are you saying," I said.

"I'm saying lets get it all out in the open. That way nobody is thinking about what is going on behind closed doors. Having things build up in their mind, creating jealousies. I'm saying," she paused and looked at both Dan and I, "I'd like you both to fuck me at the same time."

"Wow," I said.

Dan smiled and said, "You naughty girl."

Cindy looked at me and said, "I told you I could do slutty didn't I?"

I paused and said, "And I told you I liked slutty didn't I?"

Dan stood up, dropped his towel, his cock all ready at half mast, and declared, "I'm ready."

We all laughed and headed to the master bedroom to have our first ever threesome. We stayed in bed from 10 in the morning till 4 in the afternoon. We did everything. There were no boundaries. While Cindy was riding Dan's huge dick, I fucked her is the ass. I found out I had been the first person to have anal sex with Cindy. She stated the obvious, there was no way Dan's cock was ever fitting in her asshole. t made me feel good I was her first, and only there. And it was something Dan couldn't have. But on the other hand, watching Cindy orgasm on Dan's massive dick was a sight to behold. I did however find that I loved the feeling of sloppy seconds. Sliding my cock into Cindy's stretched out cum fill pussy, was an incredible feeling. And it always made me cum again quickly. Dan was the first one to eat what I now know is called a creampie. I thought well if he can do it, I can do it. At one point we both kneeled over Cindy while she talked dirty to us and jerked off until we came all over her. Cindy was in sexual heaven. I even used Dan's cock like a dildo and fucked Cindy with it. God, she loved that.

Over time we settled into a somewhat normal relationship. We bought a huge custom bed and all slept together every night. We didn't have sex every night, but there was always a lot of sex going on. If I fucked Cindy during the day when Dan wasn't around, Cindy would always bring it up at bedtime. There were times where I'd be doing something, walk into another room and find Cindy with her hands up against a wall getting fucked by Dan from behind. I'd walk up to her, kiss her play with her beautiful tits a little and move on. She'd always seem to find me and blow me after something like that. Of course the threesomes were a regular occurence. Probably three times a week on average. Cindy's sexual appetite amazed me. She was fully capable of satisfying two horny men. It actually worked, for about three and half years until Cindy got pregnant. When we found out the baby was mine, Dan decided it was time for him to go. He was interested in joining a start up company in California anyway, and he just felt it was the right thing to do.

Cindy and I know have two beautiful children, a girl and a boy. Dan met a great girl in California and they are now expecting their first child. Once or twice a year, Dan will come and visit, and we always have incredible 3 way sex. It just seems to be something we can do. As Cindy always reminds me, "I told you, Slutty I can do!"

Of course I always respond, "Hey, I like slutty!"

12