'Honey' 'Sweetheart' & 'Sugar'

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JimBob44
JimBob44
5,062 Followers

"Daddy, it all right if I bring Aurora?" Valencia asked.

She lowered her voice.

"You know she kind of likes D.J. and I think he likes her too," she said.

"Bring... Well, absolutely," David smiled widely in relief.

Aurora bounced in the passenger seat of the car, asking Valencia a rambling variety of questions about D.J. even though Valencia couldn't answer most of them.

"Oh my... Son of a bitch!" David said when a screaming yellow Ferrari pulled into his driveway.

"What the... Whose car is that?" Nicole asked as the two doors of the car opened.

"Hey," D.J. shrugged, trying to act cool, even though his face was a hot blush.

"Hey," Aurora shrugged back, also trying to act like seeing D.J. was no big deal.

Inside Aurora was screaming; D.J. was even more handsome than she had remembered. She wished she'd put on her jeans, instead of wearing her church slacks. She wished she had put on her Nike tennis shoes instead of her oxfords.

"Hey," Valencia said, bent and kissed the boy hello.

She also kissed Scott and smiled as the seven year old wiped the kiss off. She then knocked one on the door and entered her father's modest home.

"Hi, Baby, whose car is that?" David asked, hugging and kissing his daughter.

"My friend's; she let me borrow it," Valencia shrugged.

"Hi Valencia," Nicole said guardedly.

"Hi," Valencia pasted a smile on her face.

Valencia still stung at the 'N*gger' insult, but both Honey and Sweetheart had urged her to be forgiving.

She hugged her step-mother. For a split second, Nicole froze and Valencia's face tightened.

Then Nicole clung desperately to the eighteen year old girl.

"I really am so sorry I said such a hateful thing to you," she whispered, voice cracking.

"Let it go," Valencia whispered back. "It was too long ago; just let it go."

They sat down for lunch, D.J. and Aurora sitting next to each other. Three times during the meal, D.J. 'accidentally' let his hand tough Aurora's hand. Each time, he would look away, and each time, she'd smile at him.

"Boy if I was still smoking me could use that face light a cigarette," David chuckled, embarrassing the boy tremendously.

At four o'clock, Valencia hugged and kissed both Nicole and Daddy, and D.J., Scott, and Charlie, then threatened to leave Aurora there if the girl didn't hurry up. Aurora hugged Nicole, David, Scott and Charlie, then shyly approached D.J. and the two hugged, blushing hotly.

"I love him," Aurora sighed as they backed out of the driveway.

"Really? Hadn't noticed," Valencia teased.

At the apartment, Valencia came upstairs, got her work clothes, even though she was working the evening shift on the following day, and left the apartment.

Approaching the house, she hit the remote control to open the garage door and then lowered it again when she slid to a stop inside the garage.

"Sugar's home," Jenna announced when they heard the door go up.

"Sounds like it," Dan agreed.

"Hey," Valencia announced as she carried slacks, lacy top, and sneakers into the living room.

"Hey," Jenna agreed. "We're watching this thing on Greek Mythology."

"So how'd it go? With Nicole?" Dan asked and accepted Valencia's kiss.

"You were right," Valencia admitted, sitting next to him on the couch.

She put her head on his shoulder and hugged him.

"I love you, Sweetheart," she said.

"Love you too, Sugar," Dan said.

"Ahem," Jenna said expectantly.

"Oh, don't we all feel sorry for poor, neglected Jenna..." Dan teased.

"Shut up," Jenna giggled and kissed him.

"Love you, Honey," Dan said.

"Love you, Honey," Valencia said and opened her mouth for Jenna's kiss.

Dan cleared his throat as the two kissed, leaning in front of him, blocking his view of the television. So, just to be spiteful, the two women kissed more passionately, remaining in his line of sight longer.

"Ow!" they giggled when he pinched a nipple on each of them.

"Now, move those pretty heads; I'm watching this," he demanded.

Valencia kicked off her heels and laid her head on Dan's lap, stretching out her legs. Her hem rode up, revealing the bottoms of her buttocks.

Dan wet a couple of fingers in his mouth and reached over. Valencia moaned as his wet fingers slowly circled her tightly puckered anus.

"Oh, Sweetheart," she sighed as the tip of his index finger gained entry.

He used more saliva and again circled around the tight ring.

"Oh," she sighed as his middle finger slid into her rectum, to the second knuckle.

He slid his middle finger out but jammed his index finger in, then pulled the index finger out while jamming the middle finger back in.

"Fuck!" Valencia groaned and pulled the hem of her dress up to her waist.

She rolled onto her belly and spread her legs a little wider and Dan now fucked both fingers in and out of her tight anal sheath.

She reached a shaky hand up and unzipped his flannel slacks. Her other hand reached underneath her and she began to play with her wet pussy.

"Oh, Sugar," Dan sighed as her hot mouth encircled the head of his cock.

"Mmph!" she groaned as he began working a third finger into her anus. Her own fingers rubbed and pinched her clitoris.

"Damn it," Dan complained as Valencia's mouth sucked and her hot tongue lapped at the head of his cock.

"I thought you wanted to watch this," Jenna teased, kissing him.

"Oh! Aw shit!" Valencia cried out as her fingers and Dan's fingers brought her to orgasm.

"Damn it, aw shit!" Dan cried out and pumped his semen into Valencia's mouth.

Valencia held some of Dan's semen in her mouth and fed it to Jenna. She was now kneeling, dress pushed up to under her armpits as Dan continued to finger fuck her anus.

"Oh, enough Sweetheart; that's enough," she finally moaned and he slowly pulled his fingers from her.

"Good timing," Dan chuckled as the end credits rolled on the screen.

"So, how'd it go? Tell me all about it," he said, turning off the television.

"Aw!" Jenna giggled as Valencia described D.J. and Aurora's antics.

They ate a large Garden salad; Dan's doctor had urged his patient to cut his cholesterol. Dan and Jenna agreed that eating out all the time really wasn't the healthiest of choices.

"Sweetheart, that's enough dressing," Jenna cautioned as Dan liberally poured the Ranch dressing into his bowl.

"Bad enough I got to eat grass, I can't have flavor too?" Dan asked.

"I thought me and Sugar were enough flavor for you," Jenna said.

"If were eating in bed, yeah," Dan smiled.

"Too messy," Valencia said, using her napkin to wipe the salad dressing that hung on the corner of Dan's mouth.

"Some things are better messy," Dan said, patting her leg.

"Yeah, roast beef po-boys, bowl of ice cream, your sweet cock," Valencia agreed. "But not salad."

"Ice cream?" Jenna smiled.

"Aw yeah! Get that gooey chocolate syrup all over it!" Valencia enthused.

"My sweet cock?" Dan asked.

"Yeah, every time it gets anywhere near me or Honey, it spits this stuff all over the place," Valencia said.

"Hmm, let's see," Jenna said, getting to her feet.

"Damn it; we don't have any," Jenna complained as she looked in the freezer.

"Any what?" Valencia asked.

"Ice cream. Now I want ice cream in bed. And syrup too," Jenna complained.

"I'm having to eat this lawnmower mulch and you want ice cream?" Dan complained.

"Nobody says you have to eat it," Jenna said.

"Heartless woman," Dan teased.

"I'll get it," Valencia decided and got to her feet.

She grabbed the keys to the Ferrari from its hook, grabbed her purse, and skipped to the garage door.

"Wait, Sugar, you don't want my card?" Dan asked.

"Card?" Valencia asked.

"So you can charge it?" Jenna suggested.

"No," Valencia said firmly. "You give and I just take; let me get this."

Early's Grocery Store was closed on Sundays. Super One Foods however was open and she grabbed a buggy.

"Hey, Sweet Thing," an African-American man leered as Valencia was looking over the selection of sauces and syrups available.

"Hey," Valencia said politely.

The man wore his baggy jeans hanging off his rear, slightly stained boxers visible, stained white tee shirt not quite reaching the waistband of his boxers.

"So, having a party?" the young man asked, seeing the gallon of chocolate and gallon of vanilla ice cream.

"No, not really," Valencia said and put some caramel and chocolate sauces into the buggy.

"Baby, you and me? We having us a little party, know what I'm saying?" he leaned over her buggy close to her.

"Oh I don't think so," she smiled as she put the hot fudge into the buggy and prepared to push the buggy down the aisle.

"Aw why not?" he asked, holding onto her buggy, preventing her from moving.

"Don't have the sense buy pants that fit? And you think I want to party with you?" she asked. "Now, let go of the cart."

"Hey, hey, ain't got to get all loud, know what I'm saying?" the man said and did not let go of the buggy.

"I am not getting loud," Valencia said and again attempted to push the buggy.

"No,nuh uh, we conversating here," he insisted.

"Let go of her buggy," an authoritative female voice barked. "And I told you, pull them pants up."

"And I told you, kiss my ass,' bitch," he snapped at the attractive blonde woman.

"Aw, wrong thing to say to a police officer," Sergeant Elise Richards smiled, flashing her badge.

Valencia looked at the attractive blonde woman, then at the young African-American boy and the blonde girl that circled the blonde woman's buggy.

"See, Homey, I was willing to let the public indecency thing slide if you'd pulled them pants up but then you use profanities? In front of my children? Now you getting two citations," Elise smiled.

"Those are you're..." Valencia asked and looked again at the two children.

She was terrible at guessing ages but the boy and girl appeared to be about the same age as her seven year old half-brother Scott.

"Aw, shit, come on," the African-American man whined, all bravado and charm gone.

"That's another one," Elise said.

"What?" the man said, pulling up his baggy jeans as they started to slide down again.

"Thank you, Officer," Valencia said.

"Welcome ma'am," Elise said as she scanned the no longer confident, belligerent man's state ID into her Smart phone. "That your Ferrari?"

"It's my girlfriend's," Valencia said.

"That yellow one? That is the coolest!" Henry Richards enthused.

"Yeah!" Jennica Richards agreed.

"No, your Mom's the coolest," Valencia told them.

"Uh huh, like they're ever going to believe that!" Elise laughed.

"Thank you again, Officer," Valencia said.

"It's actually Sergeant," Elise said and handed Valencia one of her business cards.

Valencia paid for the gooey goodies, grabbed the three bags out of the buggy (wondering why it took three bags when everything could fit into at least two, maybe even just one bag) and left the store.

"Uh hey," the African-American male yelled as Valencia walked into the parking lot.

"Yes?" she politely asked as she continued toward the car.

"You going help me pay for them fucking citations, know what I'm saying?" he demanded.

"Don't think so," she said and unlocked the passenger door.

"What? Why the fuck not, huh? I mean, shit, girl, you can afford them; I got me parole dues I got to put down, know what I'm saying?" he demanded angrily.

"I can afford them, but I didn't tell you to get them; you got them on your own," she said, making sure the passenger door was locked before walking around to the driver's door.

Just as he had prevented her from moving her buggy, the young man stood behind her car, trying to prevent her from moving. Valencia simply turned the wheel toward the empty space next to the car and pulled out.

She saw Elise and her two children and bleated the horn at them. The boy gave her a thumbs up and the girl waved.

Back home, Jenna and Valencia fixed three heaping bowls of ice cream, mixing both chocolate and vanilla and dumping the sauces on top of everything.

"And..." Valencia said and squirted some whipped cream on the three bowls.

Valencia then made Jenna squeal with laughter when she squirted Dan on his nose. Dan smiled when Valencia pulled him down and slowly licked the white foam off.

Valencia then grabbed one of the bowls.

In the bedroom, she peeled out of her dress, kicked her pumps into the corner, and then clambered onto the bed with her bowl of ice cream.

Jenna likewise stripped and joined Valencia.

"Say Ah," Valencia said and opened her mouth wide.

"Ah," Jenna said and Valencia fed her a spoonful of ice cream.

"Ah," Dan said and Valencia gave him a spoonful also.

"Ah," Valencia said and almost choked laughing as both Jenna and Dan tried to feed her at the same time.

"Aw, damn, got some on my boob," Jenna complained as some chocolate sauce did dribble onto her left breast.

"Mmm," Valencia said, sucking the sticky rivulet off the pale flesh.

"Hey, I was going to do that," Dan complained.

"Oh, okay, here," Valencia said and used her spoon to dribble some sauce onto her rock hard nipples.

"Mmm, Sugar," Dan said as he sucked and licked her flesh clean.

"Aw, Sweetheart, looks like you dripped some on you're..." Jenna said as she dripped some caramel sauce onto Dan's cock.

Valencia fed Dan some more of her ice cream while Jenna sucked Dan's cock clean.

"When the final spoonful of ice cream had been eaten, Valencia pulled Dan on top of her and slid his sticky cock into her sticky pussy.

"I love you," she whispered into his ear.

"I love you too," he grunted.

He did not last as long as he would have liked and Jenna and Valencia licked and sucked each other clean, then the three of them walked to the bathroom and quickly scrubbed themselves clean.

The trio then stripped the dirty sheets off the bed and Jenna and Dan made the bed. Valencia, still nude, carried the dirty linens to the laundry room downstairs.

Then she cleaned up the kitchen.

When she returned to the bedroom, Jenna and Dan were kissing and rubbing each other's bodies. She climbed into the bed, which sent it on a gentle sway and kissed Dan's then Jenna's cheek.

Then, just as they had done the first night, Dan lay Valencia on her back and slid his hard cock into her while Jenna held onto the cables and squatted over Valencia's face.

In the morning, Dan kissed Valencia awake and Valencia realized, he had already brushed his teeth and shaved his face.

"You're such a considerate lover, Sweetheart," she murmured as he slid himself into her.

"So are you," he said and rubbed her bald mound.

Jenna sleepily watched the two grunt and writhe together. She smiled and dozed off again.

She woke when Dan kissed her good-bye and rolled over to cuddle with the slumbering Valencia. Valencia sleepily kissed her, then the two fell asleep again.

The need to pee woke Valencia, and Jenna followed her a minute later. Then they pulled on their robes and padded downstairs to greet the stone-faced Maria.

"So what time you got to go in?" Jenna asked as Maria brought blueberry and cream cheese crepes to the breakfast table.

"Five," Valencia said. "Thank you, Maria."

The woman said nothing, just nodded that she'd heard and walked away.

"So, want to run around a little?" Jenna begged. "I want to go to Cal's and see what they got."

"Sure," Valencia said.

Valencia went into the room that was supposedly hers and saw that she would quickly be running out of closet space. She found a sexy short dress with long sleeves, rolled up some blue stockings to match the blue dress, and found her black pumps.

"I swear, you are so beautiful," Jenna praised and the two skipped down the stairs, holding hands.

At Cal's Western Wear, Jenna found a soft leather skirt for herself but they didn't have one in Valencia's size. The salesgirl did say she could order one though.

Valencia found a beautiful snap button blouse, as well as a pair of hip hugger jeans.

"Oh my, would you look at those?" Valencia pointed out a displayed pair of thigh high boots in shiny red leather.

"You're a size eight, right?" Jenna asked, motioning to the hopeful salesgirl.

"Jenna, come on; where would we wear those?" Valencia asked.

"Uh, where you think?" Jenna asked.

"And, as you can see, you fold them over, like this," the salesgirl showed them that there was eighteen inches of shiny leather on the inside of the top portion. "My best friend's only four foot ten and my other friend's six feet tall and they can both wear these."

"Where?" Valencia asked her and the salesgirl smiled and shrugged.

Jenna looked around, saw that it was just her, Valencia, and the salesgirl in the section of the store. She stepped in front of the full length mirror and pulled up her dress to her navel so she could look at the boots.

The salesgirl gawked at Jenna's pale buttocks and red thatch of curls, and swallowed hard. Jenna dropped her dress hem and practiced walking in the high heeled boots.

"What you think?" Jenna asked, stopping in front of Valencia, who was still working on zipping her left boot.

Valencia looked up and again Jenna pulled the dress up.

"Turn around," Valencia asked.

"Jenna, what can I say? Yeah, they are super sexy, put the dress down now, but where..." Valencia said and got to her feet.

A quick look around and Valencia too hiked up the hem of her dress, showing the salesgirl that she had a smooth pussy and a tight looking ass.

"Crazy," Valencia accused as Jenna piled everything onto the counter.

At four o'clock, Valencia pulled on her new jeans and snap button blouse and sneakers and modeled the work outfit for Jenna.

"And," Jenna said and unbuttoned the top three snaps to just blow where Valencia's bra would be, if Valencia was wearing a bra.

"Ready?" Jenna asked and grabbed her car keys.

"Uh, no jeans in the car," Jenna said and would not start the car until Valencia had removed the offending garment.

They were thirty minutes early for Valencia's shift so Jenna backed into the church parking lot.

"I uh, Sugar, I get real lonely," Jenna said as she ran her hand up and down the inside of Valencia's smooth thigh. "I mean, you're at work, Sweetheart's at work and, I mean, before we met you? Sometimes he'd leave at eight and I wouldn't see him until ten, eleven o'clock at night, you know?"

"Damn!" Valencia said.

"Now, as soon as he can, he's home," Jenna said and lightly tickled Valencia's pussy lips, which were starting to peek out.

"Aw," Valencia sighed and spread her legs wider for Jenna's hand.

"I wish, I want you to quit your job; I want you to come live with us," Jenna suddenly said.

"What?" Valencia asked, clamping her legs together, trapping Jenna's hand against her pubic mound.

"I'm serious; I'll pay you," Jenna offered. "I know you're trying getting money for college, but shit, Sugar, you only work twenty hours a week; kind of hard make any money doing that."

"Jenna, I can't do that," Valencia argued.

At five minutes to five, Valencia pulled on her blue jeans and sneakers, gave the quiet Jenna a soft kiss and got out of the car. She walked across the street, blew Jenna a kiss, and entered the restaurant.

"Hey, April, come see," she said after she'd clocked in.

As the evening wore on, many of Valencia's customers tried to gain peeks down her blouse. Her tips were substantial, but more importantly, Valencia realized she was quite excited by being so brazenly sexual.

At twenty minutes of nine, Jenna and Dan came into the restaurant.

"Hi Honey, hi Sweetheart," Valencia said and quickly got two frosty cold mugs and poured them their draft beers.

"I want..." Dan said.

"You're getting the veggie burger, quarter pound," Valencia said. "Remember? Doctor wants you cutting down on cholesterol. Honey, what you want?"

JimBob44
JimBob44
5,062 Followers
1...345678