'Honey' 'Sweetheart' & 'Sugar'

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JimBob44
JimBob44
5,100 Followers

"Oh, Sugar, I love you so much," Jenna cooed as she combed Valencia's hair away from her sweating forehead.

This scene would repeat itself nearly every night. Dan would either fuck his wife, or their lover, or both would suck him off and share his semen.

At eight and a half months pregnant, intercourse became too uncomfortable for the two women and swallowing semen gave Jenna horrible heartburn. But both women did not want Dan to go without, so they would kneel in front of him and stroke his cock until he blasted his semen onto their faces, breasts, and bellies.

X

Trenton did slightly agitate his mother when he announced he was converting from Baptist to Catholic so that he and Soo Kin could be married in her church.

:Momma, they worshipping the same God," he said. "They worshipping the same Father, the same Son, and the same Holy Spirit."

"Yeah, but they don't believe in no Bible," Mattie said.

"Oh yes ma'am, we certainly do," Soo Kin defended.

"In fact," she smirked. "We're the ones who wrote it."

"And they worship them statues," Mattie claimed.

"They do not," Trenton said, shaking his head.

X

Daniel David Bancroft had his mother's big soulful eyes and light tan skin.

His sister, Danielle Daphne Bancroft, born three days later, had her mother's flaming red hair.

Valencia found herself in an odd position. With the Waggamon and O'Neil family and the Leland family crowding in to the house to see her baby boy and only Dan and Jenna to coo and fuss over the baby girl, Valencia was richer than Dan and Jenna Bancroft.

"Y'all need go love on Danielle some," Valencia hissed to her mother and step-father and father.

Jenna felt tears of happiness sting her eyes when Brian asked, "What's this about another red headed beauty living here?"

"Aw, you Danny's little sister? Huh? You Danny's little sister?" Mattie fussed at the red headed bundle.

THE END

**Author's Note: I write these stories for my pleasure; I post them here for your enjoyment. Thank you for reading my stories.

Disclaimers: Yes, I know I need an Editor.

Yes, it jumps around too much.

Yes, there's too many people to keep track of.

Yes, it's too long.

Yes, it's in the wrong category.

Yes, it's stupid shit.

And, yes, I suck.

Feel better?

Have a warm and fuzzy kind of day.

JimBob44
JimBob44
5,100 Followers
1...345678